• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bounded Mystery

YoungX

Hue Master

Maple Pines, a small city full of mystery at every turn.

Rumors of supposed strange activity going about.

Crimes committed, some that leave the Police baffled.

Snap!

"Leave the mysteries to me. Kohl is the name, solving is my game!" - Kohl Riley [Detective and Paranormal Investigator]

"Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction... I've always wanted to say that."

"Hold your horses! I'll counter that argument."

One who only cares for the facts.
"Allow me to provide my opening statement. It's a rather simple case." - Jude Strothers [Prosecutor]

"A Ghost possessed the Defendant, who then murdered the victim? What a ridiculous argument!"

"There is no room for debate. It's an open and shut case without a room for doubt."

A girl living in her sister's shadow.
"Never fear! Your faithful assistant is here!" - Luna Stones [Detective's Assistant]

"Ohhh I get it! Thats pretty neat Kohl."

"Sometimes I wonder what its like... not having all that pressure on you."

An Attorney who defends anyone, no matter what.
"Guilty or Not Guilty. It doesn't matter who I defend. I have a duty as an Attorney. It doesn't matter what others think." - Diana Stones [Defense Attorney]

"Law has far too many loopholes. It's how we avoid it."

"It doesn't matter what my clients done! All I need to do is my job."

Four individuals, different beliefs. Join Kohl Riley as he and his assistant, Luna solve case after case. Sometimes you'll see the perspectives of the other three, as they head closer to the truth and through their own journey.

[Stop playing music]​

"What if I told you that... paranormal activity does exist?"

Bounded Mystery
Coming Soon to an RpNation Quest Log near you.

Questions? Ask below! Want to support the Quest Log? Post below! Spread the word!

Last edited:
So ya ARE sponsored

For a moment I was worried when I saw this, because it kinda overlap with what I was gonna bring out for my quest... But I guess we take the mystery in different directions, as well as the supernatural elements, so it's ok I don't have to rework it all XD

Count me in YoungX YoungX ! Pleasure to work with ya again

So ya ARE sponsored

For a moment I was worried when I saw this, because it kinda overlap with what I was gonna bring out for my quest... But I guess we take the mystery in different directions, as well as the supernatural elements, so it's ok I don't have to rework it all XD

Count me in YoungX YoungX ! Pleasure to work with ya again

Same. Glad to have you on board.

Sure, I'm down. My responses might be a bit sporadic, but I'll try to check in as often as I can. (If I'm really busy, I'll just follow along)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back