• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โ€” open.

eyyliner eyyliner Can I claim a second in command, if not that then I'd like to play a new recruit. Also could you provide me a code for my OC, I don't know how to make them.

Last edited:
eyyliner eyyliner Can I claim a second in command, if not that then I'd like to play a new recruit. Also could you provide me a code for my OC, I don't know how to make them.
Hey! Sure, I can reserve a spot for you. As for codes, go to the forum section and look for the BBCode center. There are a lot of really talented people who make amazing codes. Although, it's definitely not a requirement. Don't feel pressured to use a code! I'm interested in the characters themselvesโ€”not by how fancy the coding is.

Hey, can I reserve a loose cannon spot? I'll try to get my cs up in a day or 2
Sure! I'll save a spot for you. As for your character sheet, take your time! There's no rush. ^^

I would like to reserve the second, second-in-command if the spot is not taken.
Ahh, all those positions are taken already! :c There are still other roles available though! ^^

eyyliner eyyliner Is there an OOC anywhere so we can ask questions and stuff without cluttering the interest thread?
Yes, thank you for reminding me! I added the links to the original interest thread post. Feel free to go to the OOC chat to ask questions there!

God dayum xD New recruit it is then!

Edit: didn't notice that that spot is also taken! Phew... Sooo Eldest member it is then! xD

eyyliner eyyliner

Last edited:
Extremely interested in this concept, there seems like a lot of places for a potential storyline to meander and test the characters. I posted an application!
Also, hey Viserion Viserion !! I am from FeralFront too, I remember you!

We were sort of acquaintances! I was elevator love letter. I had to drop out of the site around March due to living situation, but Iโ€™ve been around since 2014!

this is so cool. I wanna try for the leader spot. I've got an interesting idea for him.

I need to stop leaving loves for all these interest checks and forget to express explicit interest >>.<<

Here to officially put my ballot in, four days after my CS was posted lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back