• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BoTW Interest Check - M x F

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy y'all. I'm craving a Zelda RP. Had one, then it fell off. Craving someone to play a canon female character.

Hetero only.

My char is male.

Romance desired, not required.

Here's the intro for ya. We can edit it to fit your tastes. I'm pretty flexible.

1,000 years after the events of BoTW

Ganon reincarnated himself using the Triforce of Power yet again.
The hero and the princess came forth to defeat the Calamity as in the past, but failed.
The tunicked hero was slain almost immediately, the princess injured.
They were able to use their Pieces of the Triforce to seal the Calamity away in Hyrule Castle before Link died,
making one last sacrifice to protect the world.

Now that the pieces have been passed on, the seal is weakening and Ganon is trying to escape.

What Hyrule did not know, however, was that the Triforce of wisdom and of courage did not pass to
the princess and the hero as before.
The prophecy told of two people that now held the pieces...

An alien
And
An outcast

Two people worlds apart...
That would join forces and become the salvation of Hyrule.
The prophecy foretold The End of The Calamity, the total annihilation of Ganon by these two newcomers.

Was the promise of permanent freedom from Ganon a ruse?
Or...Might it just...might it just be real?
This is their story. The story of two heroes, complete strangers, who brought...

The End of the Calamity

~~~~~|||~~~~~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back