• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [botw] π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘™π‘¦, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖 π˜©π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘’π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘˜π‘’π‘’π‘.

hauntlines

π‘Žπ‘ π‘–π‘šπ‘œ π‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
tumblr_pu9m1mCukP1u1ry24o2_500.gifv

greetings fellow travelers. my name is lewis, and i am currently looking for a botw inspired roleplay! i recently picked up the game againβ€”deciding to do yet another run throughβ€”though it seems that i just can't get enough of this universe. ugh, it's just so massive and beautiful, isn't it? But anyway! on to the point, I have a few concepts in mind that i would be interested in pursuing, so if that's something you'd be into, stay tuned!

tumblr_pz8urvgR4c1yvhkofo1_540.png

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: #0F0F0F; --bg-color: #3C7365; --fontFamily: 'arial'; --fontSize: 13px; --tab-hover-color: #0F0F0F; --tab-hover-bg: #abd3c9; --tab-select-color: #0F0F0F; --tab-select-bg: #abd3c9; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"][div class=tabHolder] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab
plot concepts
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab
personal rules[/div] [/div][/div][div class=tabHolder][/div][div class=tabHolder][div class=tabContentHolder][div class=tabHolder][div class=tabContentHolder][div class="tabContent 1"][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=tabHolder][div class=tabContentHolder][div class=tabHolder][div class=tabContentHolder][div class="tabContent 1"][/div][div class="tabContent 2"] [/div][div class="tabContent 2"][/div][div class="tabContent 2"] ❧ so i picked up breath of the wild again last week and decided it was time for another play-through, though now my hyper-fixation is in full swing so i gotta roleplay it. listenijustgottaokay. i have a few ideas in mind, though i think my main goal for this is to go along with the main storyline of breath of the wild, exploring the universe in a more in-depth way. if you're interested we can always plot up something together to add to the story, especially if we're adding ocs into the mix.

❧ the general concept i have for a botw roleplay is to follow link + an oc (or a canon character if you wish) and their adventures in their quest to defeat ganon. i've always liked the idea of link gaining an ally or two on his travels, (*cough*
charactername has been added to your party!) i feel like this could potentially add a lot to the universe and the story, and i've been fond of the idea since my first run in the game. Which, consequently, was how i concocted my oc for the universe in the first place. i really don't have a preference for if i play link or an oc, so feel free to pick what you're most invested in. or, if you'd like, we can work out a double oc plot within the universe, while leaving link to his own devices.
[/div][div class="tabContent 3"] [/div][div class="tabContent 3"][/div][div class="tabContent 3"] ❧ hello! i'd like to start off by saying that i am a pretty chill person, so please don't worry! (this is coming from someone with severe social anxiety and can't speak up for themselves to save their life, so please, i'm about as threatening as an early game korok puzzle. just pick up the rock, dude )

❧ with that being said, first off! i am a full-time college student with two part-time jobs. please do not expect me to be on call for you every day. i can be pretty busy at times, but i love roleplaying so that shit can't stop me. there may be times where my responses can fluctuate depending on how busy i am that week. i will try my best to get a decent-sized reply out at least once every two days. for me personally, my average reply length would be around 1k words per response, though it depends on the subject matter. I am a novella writer by heart, but these days i am too busy to crank out a multi-page essay for roleplays like i used to. however, if you are more of a light writer, you shan't worry my friend, for i welcome para roleplayers with open arms. i'm not a fan of one-liners though, so don't go too easy on me.

❧ so romantic subplots are among my favorite things to add into a universe, so if that's something you'd like to add just mention it to me. however, i am a twenty-year-old dude, so please don't be out here asking me to rp romance with someone under like, seventeen. seventeen is my headcanon age for link, so that's gonna be my minimum. If you aren't interested in romantic subplots, there is no limit, all i ask is for a certain level of maturity to be respected between us. but like i said, i'm a pretty chill person so there isn't much to worry about.

❧ ships! personally, i don't really have any ships that i've really gotten into in this universe, but if you have and want to work them in in some way, just say so!

❧ formatting/aesthetics. listen. i've been writing in all lowercase this whole time. i find it more appealing to look at and far less formal and intimidating. however, i will appease all grammar laws to the best of my ability within an actual roleplay, unless you insist on otherwise. i'm not a formatting wizard, hell this is my first time attempting to construct an interest check like this, so please be gentle with me if you're big into the aesthetics. i try my best. if you're someone who couldn't care less about the aesthetics of it all, great. let's be messy creative types together in harmony.
i have no idea what i'm doing

❧ i like roleplay in third person, i think that is pretty standard. i don't think i've ever roleplayed differently, nor have i found someone else who did either.

❧ plot with me! absolutely plot with me! tell me what you think, what you'd like to happen, show me that botw meme you found, i don't care, just communicate! i've been doing this a long time and communication is key to a great story for both parties to enjoy. plus, it's just fun to gush about the things you like to people who share those interests. and i'm a loz freak so gush on my friend!

❧ so triggers are a thing, and i'm big on keeping roleplaying a fun, safe place for everyone. though i don't think botw would get too much darker than what is already there, if we go plotting and end up somewhere you're not entirely comfortable with, just say the word and we'll drop it. as for me, i don't really have anything that i couldn't talk about, so feel free to mention any angst you'd think would be interesting to the story.

tumblr_pzcs99qJeP1yvhkofo1_250.png
yahaha! you found me!

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread