• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Carmen frowned but let him take her to the side and she went through everything with first the nurse and then her doctor before they moved her down to the maternity ward to stay another couple nights before she would be allowed to go but once they were settled in a new room there they had her getting up and moving, leaning on EZ for support. “Has Bish been down?” She asked him.

Angel frowned, lifting her chin to make her look at him. “Shh Shh, let’s get you a doctors appointment and find out what’s gonna be the most likely scenario.... then from there we can help you decide what you want to do. I love you and I trust you. If this baby is going to make me lose you then I don’t want it.... I love you.” He murmured, pulling her to lay on him between his legs

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily holding onto him "I love you so much Angel." She murmured kissing him gently before placing his hand on her stomach "But if we're okay....then we're having a baby." She whispered

EZ stayed by her side the entire time helping her get up and walk around "He has been by a few times. Club has been wearing down everyone as of late." He murmured softly

She nodded and leaned on him again a little once they got over to the plastic cot, smiling down at their little girl. “She’s perfect EZ... I can’t wait to get home so we can be a family properly.” She murmured.

He smiled and kissed her softly. “Mmm... and I didn’t think it was possible to love you more.” He murmured against her lips. “I’m gonna take that nap now.. you wanna join me?” He asked her quietly.

EZ nodded and smiled happily "I know babe, I can't wait either. I've did my best to keep everything tidy." He murmured softly

Max smiled softly and gave a small nod kissing him gently "Yeah I'll join you." She mumbled quietly before she started to fall asleep against him

He smiled, adjusting himself so they could both be comfy before falling asleep with his arms around her tightly.

Carmen smiled, shaking her head a little "You do know that to me that means you've gone overboard with being tidy right?" She murmured, kissing his cheek.

Max woke up about an hour later frowning softly when she didn't feel Angel next to her. She got up quickly and let out a sigh of relief when she saw him drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. She had really thought he might have taken off after her telling him about her pregnancy.

EZ chuckled quietly and smiled as their daughter started to squirm and fuss a bit "Someone is awake now." He murmured letting Carmen pick up their daughter and took a few photos of the two of them.

She smiled and sat back down, cradling her daughter close. “Has she been in her own room yet? Or did you cave and let her in ours?” She asked him quietly, asking him a hundred questions until Lana had finished her next bottle and had gone back to sleep, the nurses allowing EZ to help Carmen take a shower and then she was able to lay with him until he had to leave and take Lana with him for the night.

He frowned and shook his head. “You good mamí?” He murmured, pulling her in close and kissed her head. “I’m still here. Always will be.” He murmured to her but he just about jumped out of his skin when they heard a voice from the living room.

Max gave a small nod and hugged him tight giving a heavy sigh "Sorry I just...I got worried." She said quietly hiding her face in his chest. She nearly jumped out of her skin though when she heard a voice from the living room and went wide eyed seeing Adelita sitting in Angel's recliner staring at them.

EZ stayed and helped her out until it was time for him to go giving a heavy sigh "I'll see you tomorrow beautiful okay?" He murmured before he kissed her lovingly

She smiled watching him with Lanas carrier in one hand and the diaper bag in another. “You’re looking good daddy.” She smiled tiredly at him, watching him go.

Angel frowned stepping out to her “What the fuck are you doing here? How did you get in?” He questioned her frowning. He was getting sick and tired of her thinking she could jump in and out of his life like she had been

EZ chuckled some and shook his head a bit "I'll be back in the morning babe." He said before walking out and taking Lana to the car to head home.

Adelita frowned a bit as she watched Max excuse herself to the back room "I came to see you. To apologize about before." She said quietly as she stood up and went over to him taking his hands in hers

He glared at her. “Fuck an apology. You took over my life and when I tried to save you and look after you... you pushed me away! Then you wanted to blame me for our son dying?!” He questioned her. “No that’s on you!” He snapped finally. “You broke me Luisa. I want you to get out of my house and I don’t wanna see you again. Why do you always show up when I’m finally getting to happy again?!”

Adelita sighed heavily and frowned at him "Angel I'm sorry...look you don't know the things they did to me in there. I had to figure everything out on my own and I'm sorry I hurt you. Its the last thing I ever wanted to do. I'm going to Mexico, to start fresh, I want you to come with me. We could be together properly, with Minnie." she said softly giving his hands an affectionate squeeze. "I am here until tomorrow, meet me at Vicki's if you wish to join me...if not... then I guess this is goodbye." she said softly before kissing his cheek gently and leaving the house.

Angel frowned, watching her go and just sighed heavily, eventually standing up again and walked back into the bedroom, rubbing his face "I'm gonna start locking the door... Babe? You okay?" He murmured, stepping over to her where she was perched on the edge of the bed and he sat next to her, slipping his arms around her

Max sat on the edge of the bed looking at the ground. She had heard everything, and no matter how much she thought Angel loved her she knew he loved Adelita more. She gave a heavy sigh not even looking at him as he came into the room "If you want to go with her you can...." she said quietly trying to keep her voice steady and not let any tears fall "I understand if you don't want to stay. You love her, and she makes you happy. I know I can't make you as happy as her, so its okay. I just want you to be the happiest you can be." she explained before finally looking at him.

He stared at her with an eyebrow raised and just laughed, shaking his head when she started getting cross with him, "Don't be so ridiculous woman... You really think that after the shit she put me through... and after I have found you... That I would go with her to Mexico? Plus with having a new niece?" He chuckled, "I'm not leaving you for her... She's delusional if she thinks that it would even be an option." He promised

Max looked at him in shock before throwing her arms around him crying softly into his neck "I just...I thought I wasn't making you happy fully." she said softly before kissing him lovingly "I love you so much Angel."

He shook his head and smiled at her. "With any luck... we can have this kid safely and you're not gonna be my baby mama... You're gonna be the mother of my child." He told her, kissing her cheek and held her close as he lay down with her, pulling her in close

Max smiled softly and wiped her eyes giving a small nod kissing him again "I love you." she whispered before laying with him and held onto him before she started to fall asleep with him

Carmen woke up fairly early in the morning to the sound of shuffling in the room, frowning a little at the idea of EZ trying to get to her before he’d even eaten breakfast but she paused when she noticed that it was in fact Bishop sitting there and not EZ. “Hey.” She mumbled.

Angel woke up early and rolled over, closer to max, groaning happily. “Mmm you’re nice and warm.” He grumbled, slipping his arms around her, inside of her top.

Bishop looked at her as she woke up and smiled some "Hey there....EZ told me you woke up yesterday." He whispered taking her hand in his "Shit girl you had me scared to death."

Max giggled quietly and cuddled him a bit as she started to wake up "Mmm I could say the same to you." She murmured

She smiled at him a little and gave his hand a squeeze, "I know that I can be dramatic..... I promise I didn't almost die all because you were tryna send him off." She mumbled, managing to get sat up a little and ran a hand over her face "They're gonna let me go home later tonight." She told him.

Angel smiled, pressing himself into her, bucking his hips into her backside "Mmm.... you sleep good?" He asked her quietly.

Bishop rolled his eyes a bit and chuckled quietly "Good, I'm glad to hear that. Look I'm taking EZ off a few things to spend some more time with you and the baby." He said quietly before taking her hand in his "Don't ever scare me like that again Carmen." He told her seriously letting a few tears fall and wiping them quickly

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "I did, did you?" She asked before giggling quietly feeling him press his morning wood into her "Careful with that...its the reason we got this." She murmured placing his hand over her stomach smiling softly "Would you want a boy or a girl?"

She smiled tiredly, shaking her head "I'll be alright." She promised him, looking up hearing a baby fussing and just smiled seeing EZ coming in with Lana, reaching for her and smiling "Oh come here, is Daddy neglecting you? Not giving you enough attention?" She smiled seeing as she was in a carrier strapped to his front. She couldn't be closer if he tried.

Angel smiled, kissing her cheek, "I know... But I can't get you pregnant if you already are." He grinned, pushing his boundaries a little til she swatted him "Fine, I'll deal with it... I don't know... I don't... I don't really wanna get my hopes up just in case it's not safe for you." He told her quietly.

Max swatted his hand away from her as he pushed a bit and gave a small sigh "I know....but we'll find out soon." She murmured turning to face him

EZ walked in and sighed heavily as Lana started crying but gave a smile to Carmen "She wants breakfast." He murmured getting her into Carmen's arms before getting the pre-made bottle out

He just nodded and pulled her in close for a moment then got up to go sort himself out, coming back after, showing her he'd washed his hands and lay down again, "You wanna make the trip to San Diego a holiday?" He asked her quietly, kissing her nose.

Carmen smiled watching him, "I'll give you a call when I get home Bish and I'm sure we'll have a long catch up once I'm back at the club house." She smiled tiredly, watching him go then turned to look at EZ, feeding Lana and holding her close "You okay baby? You look exhausted." She frowned, scooting over so he could sit with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back