• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

She frowned, watching him some and just got him to sit on the closed toilet, cleaning him up herself. “I’ll drive us in the van. I’ll bring it back first thing alright?” She murmured, kissing his cheek once they were done and she waited for him to get his shirt back on and took them both out to go home, “Hey... look at me, you alright?” She asked him worried. She was always aware of his PTSD whether he was or not but it hadn’t been bad in a long while like this.

Jon was eventually placed in the ICU after they got the billet out and he was allowed people in there only because they didn’t think he’d make it through the night.

Max quickly rushed into the room and held Jon's hand quietly praying that he would be okay. She stayed by his side the entire night refusing to leave the room at all. She was thankful though that Angel and Gilly had stayed behind for protection though.

EZ took a deep breath and nodded some before he changed out his shirt "I'm okay....I'm here." He said quietly before he followed her out to the van "I love you Carmen." He said quietly before they drove off

Carmen frowned and kissed his cheek, driving them home and taking him straight to bed just snuggling in close and held onto him tightly, tracing patterns on his chest to keep him grounded until she fell asleep.

Jon was finally coming around well into the morning and trying to work out where the hell he was, reaching up and feeling a large tube coming out of his mouth, desperately trying not to panic but it all melted away when he felt Max’s hand on his and heard her voice, trying to turn his head and look at her, barely able to squeeze her hand back but he was there and he was fighting as much as he could, not remembering much of anything.

Max stayed by his side the entire night barely sleeping at all. She felt his movement on the bed and quickly lifted her head to look at him "Jon? Jon baby don't panic okay? You're safe." She said calmly to him before pressing the call button "You had me so scared Jon." She whispered

EZ layed with her as soon as they got to the apartment and sighed heavily. He fell asleep trying to keep his thoughts at bay the best he could. He grumbled quietly once the next morning came around hearing the shower going. He got up and made his way in seeing that Carmen hadn't stepped in yet "Morning...mind if I join?" He asked quietly

He groaned a little, his fingers continuing to slip out of hers when he couldn’t get any kind of grip, just watching her until they came in to get him off the ventilator, getting him settled and making sure he was stable enough then left him to rest with her again. “What happened?” He croaked out, deciding to stop trying to move and just lay there watching her, trying to keep her hand.

Carmen had been up for half an hour already and looked over, nodding at EZ, finally getting into the shower, slipping her arms around him tightly and just rest her head up against his shoulder, too short without shoes to reach any higher and she stood there in the quiet with him, just taking comfort in his arms around her. “You boys should be safe in your own back yar.” She mumbled finally telling him why she was so quiet and what was on her mind.

Max kept his hand in hers the entire time letting them get the tube out of his throat before she got his water "You were shot baby, in the chest." She said softly kissing his hand gently.

EZ held her close as they stood in the shower together giving a heavy sigh "I know....we're gonna figure out who did this." He murmured sighing heavily

Carmen frowned just holding onto him tightly, "I love you.... I don't want to lose you. Angel called said he's pulled through barely and he's woken up but there's still no guarantee." She told him quietly.

Jon frowned watching her and just lay back, "I don't remember.... I was... I think I was.... taking the... trash." He mumbled, reaching up and pulling his hospital gown down to see the damage, frowning at all the support they had him on still, "I can't feel it... They give me... Painkillers?" He frowned, looking back over at her and leaned back some more, descending into a coughing fit, a little blood coming up with it that they'd told Max would be normal for a day or so

EZ listened to her and sighed heavily kissing her cheek gently "Hey....look at me." He whispered lifting her chin so he could look at her "I'm okay, I promise. I'm safe and so are you." He murmured softly

Max gave a small nod and helped him wipe up his blood "You were, then someone shot you and you made it inside to us." She said quietly before kissing his cheek gently "They did give you some painkillers to help with everything."

He frowned and just watched her some more, trying to force himself to stay awake but soon fell asleep holding her hand a little firmer now, mumbling about being tired

she frowned and nodded. “EZ why did theydrop the charges on me? And how did you know they were letting me out?” She asked him. She wasn’t stupid and she knew he must have made some kind of deal which scared her even more

Max sat with him the entire time just making sure he was comfortable enough for the time being. She sighed heavily and kissed his cheek as he started to fall asleep glancing at Angel as he came into the room "He is exhausted, but the painkillers are keeping him doped up enough to not feel a thing."

EZ frowned softly shaking his head some "One of the cops we have an okay relationship with told us. Just said your charges were being dropped, we didn't get anything else." He explained quietly. That was the truth somewhat, thats how Potter had made it legit to the club for him.

Angel frowned and nodded, "Doc said he lost a gallon of blood... He's gonna be miserable when they stop doping him up cause that's gonna hurt like a bitch... Padrino is on his way down. Jon is like a nephew to him. Gilly is grabbing you a change of clothes on his way back.... You should get some rest while he's resting. Cause I know you won't when he's awake." He told her.

Carmen frowned and just cupped his face, "I wasn't born yesterday Ezekiel.... They don't just drop charges like that... I won't ever bring it to the club but so help me god if you've done something stupid and the club comes after you for it, I will bring you back just to murder you all over again." She warned him, "I am not going to lose you." She frowned, pecking his lips and got started on cleaning up finally.

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly "Tell Gilly I say thank you." She whispered before she got as comfortable as she could in the chair and started to drift to sleep

EZ took a deep breath before he finally spoke "Lincoln Potter....he works for the feds....he needed some intel from the Cartel." He explained quietly

The next time Jon woke up it was early afternoon and he wasn’t entirely sure what had woken him up for the first few moments. He could hear max in the distance and he knew it was still daylight out so it couldn’t have been late then finally he became very aware of the pain radiating from a central point. All he could do was lay there in silence, trying to remember how to breathe until he couldn’t keep it in anymore and he leaned over the side of the bed and chucked up all over the floor then collapsed back again and lay there panting heavily and trying to think about something else. Anything else except the feeling of his chest being on fire

carmen frowned and turned to face him again. “You be careful as shit Ezekiel. You understand me?” She murmured, kissing him gently then and finished washing up, getting out to get dressed and left him to finish his shower, going to the club house with him to be around everyone.

Max sat talking with Angel and Gilly outside thanking them for bringing her something to eat. She frowned though when she heard a monitor going off and Jon throwing up in the room. She quickly rushed in and went wide eyed pressing the call button quickly "Jon? Jon deep breaths okay? A nurse is going to help you."

EZ kissed her back and gave a small sigh before finishing up in the shower. Once they were at the clubhouse he got himself a drink and sighed softly looking at Bish as he came in "Any update on Jon?"

He just grunted and leaned back, shutting his eyes tight. “Son of a fucking bitch it hurts.” He muttered. “I need... shit something I’m gonna be sick again.” He grumbled just trying to breathe through the nausea until max put a bucket right by him and he grabbed at it, chucking up more into there, starting to sweat until they finally came in to clean up and get him some more painkillers.

Bishop shook his head. “Alvarez has gone down to see him. He doesn’t remember Jack shit so we don’t know who did it.” He told him and stormed off to templo to go sit and think.

carmen took EZ a coffee and kissed his cheek again. “He’s worried about Alvarez pushing blow back on the club. Jon is one of his favorites. Bish is worried he’ll blame us.” She told him. “Hey so I’m gonna head on over to the mall up the interstate. I wanna go to pottery barn and Letty wanted a lift with Gabby. I said I’d take them.” She told him.

Max frowned some and gave him the trashcan by his bed letting him get it all out while they waited. As the nurse finally came in she gave a heavy sigh seeing him relax as the pain killers kicked in.

EZ gave a heavy sigh and nodded some siping his coffee a bit "Alright, be carful okay?" He murmured kissing her gently and waving at Letty as she walked in with Gabby

He frowned and watched her some, gently tugging on her hand, wanting her to sit with him. “It hurts to breathe.” He mumbled. “And I still feel sick.” He told her, closing his eyes and just going really quiet.

Carmen nodded and pecked his cheek, “Oh! I calledFelipe as well... he said he was looking for a hand to help him with the shop after Juan got uh... deported.... gabbys gonnastart there tomorrow.” She told him then left with the girls.

Max gave a small nod sighing softly "Just try to relax baby okay? I know its hard but you gotta." She said softly before kissing his forehead gently

EZ gave a small nod and held her close to him "Alright, I'm sure pop will like her." He murmured

He just grumbled quietly and tried to keep breathing steady, eventually passing out again, looking pale and fragile.

Carmen headed out to the mall with the girls, making the rounds in all the home decor stores, ending up with ideas and pieces to make their apartment more of a home.

Max frowned as she watched him placing a cool cloth on his head letting a few tears fall worried sick about him. She looked over when she heard the door open seeing Angel with a man who she thought was probably Alvarez.

EZ sighed as he got on with his day and soon found himself working on his bike to pass time until Carmen got back

-2 weeks-

Carmen was making her way into the kitchen, smiling wide and sneaking up on EZ, slipping her arms around his chest from behind, squishing herself up to his back while he did some dishes and just held up a little stick into his line of vision, not saying anything, just waiting to see what he did.

Jon had been in and out of it forseveral days until they had deemed him fit enough to go home, giving him strict instructions on how to take care of his wound and on not being left alone for the first couple weeks but Jon was just happy to get out of there. He’d been doing good the first few days but that morning he’d woken up with a headache and just feeling like crap. Like he had a cold coming on so max had insisted he come down to the club house with her to just rest on the couch and that’s where he was now, laid out under a couple blankets. No kutte on his back even and still in pjs to be comfy “Babe.” He called out.

EZ grunted softly as he felt Carmen crush into his back. He looked up and saw the stick going wide eyed and loosing the grip on his glass causing it to crash to the floor. He quickly turned in her arms and smiled widely at her "Is that what I think it is?" He asked happily before he picked her up and spun her around when she nodded

Max cleaned the clubhouse giving a heavy sigh as she heard Jon call for her. She was worried sick about him at the moment. These past few weeks had been a struggle for the two of them but she just hoped that this cold would pass soon. She heard his voice and moved to him smiling softly at him "Hey handsome how are you feeling?"

He frowned some and just reached for her hand. “Like I need wifey cuddles.” He mumbled, relaxing under her touch. “Also it’s oozing... and I need a bandage change.” He sniffled, using up a couple tissues and just sat up carefully, pulling his shirt off.

Carmen giggled and nodded, holding onto him tightly. “I’m pregnant.... we’re having a baby.” She squealed excitedly.

Max gave a small smile and nodded some before she went to get all of the things she needed to change his bandages. She gave a heavy sigh and started to work on his wound frowning softly when she noticed how red it was "I think we should go get this looked at babe." she murmured as she wrapped him up and kissed him gently

EZ smiled wider at her and kissed him lovingly "We're going to have a baby." he whispered before placing her down "You are so gorgeous you know that?"

He frowned coughing a little and just nodded. “I got a check up tomorrow anyway. It’ll be fine.” He mumbled, laying back on the couch again and watching her tiredly. “I love you.” He murmured smiling a little. “I ever tell you that?” He said give her as much of his usual cheeky grin as he could manage right now.

carmen smiled and nodded. “We are. We’re having a baby... and you’re not telling anyone yet...don’t look at me like that Ezekiel. Soon as we hit 15 weeks we can tell everyone.” She promised him, slipping her arms around him tightly. “You wanna go up to the farmers market?” She asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back