• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

He nodded. “Far as they know she got lucky. Straight through and through. Soft tissue damage.” He told her and sighed some. “I got a run tonight though.” He told her quietly and kissed her cheek. “Really low key. So let’s get home and get cleaned up from the road.” He suggested quietly.

Carmen frowned and watched him tiredly. “Like I got shot.” She muttered, smiling a little as he rolled his eyes, gripping at his hand tighter as another cop came into the room to start questioning her.

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright sounds good." She mumbled kissing him gently before leaving with him.

EZ frowned as he watched the cop shaking his head some "She has just woken up, can't you come question her in an hour or so?"

Carmen frowned when the cop just threatened to kick EZ out instead and she shook her head. “I’m not talking to anyone til I have a lawyer.” She told him frowning and kept gripping EZ’s hand as her head started to clear and she really looked at the cop. “And I won’t answer questions from you.” She told him as firm as she could be, looking at him a little scared.

Jon took her home so they could get showered and cleaned up. “You gonna be at the club tonight or here?” He asked her quietly as he was getting dressed again, just watching her carefully as she got into clean clothes, eyeing her up and down

EZ frowned as he continued to glare at the guy. He sighed heavily as the cop left shaking his head some "I'm so sorry Carmen.....goddamn it, this is all my fault." He said quietly letting a few tears fall

Max smiled softly noticing his eyes on her "Mmm I'll be at the club helping clean up." She said softly before walking over to him in just her undies "You got time to spare for some quick fun?" She asked quietly

She frowned and looked over at him, "Stop that. This isn't your fault and I'm not gonna listen to it." She muttered. "I'll be fine. Long as I can sort the self-defence plea then I'll be home before you know it." she frowned, scooting over so he could sit on the side she wasn't handcuffed to. "Come here and stop brooding." She told him, holding onto him.

He smiled over at her "I'll make sure I don't go home without you then." He chuckled and groaned as he felt her hand go down his front "If you insist." He grinned and turned, lifting her up and throwing her onto the bed, crawling over her.

EZ took a deep breath amd moved to lay with her wiping his eyes a bit "I just....If I hadn't just blurted it out this wouldn't have happened." He murmured quietly and held her the best he could

Max laughed lightly letting her hand fall to cup him and smirked a bit. She giggled as he moved over him and kissed him lovingly letting him do what he pleased with her

He got up once they were done and got his clothes back on "Now if snyone tells me I stink I'll just have to tell them my girlfriend made me fuck her AFTER the shower." He chuckled and kissed her cheek as she stood up, going to wait downstairs fo her.

Carmen frowned and watched him "I just told you,.... Stop it EZ." She muttered, leaning into him, "You know.... maybe I'm not ready to marry you.... But while I'm tied up with all this shit... I could do with someone checking in on my apartment.... Maybe moving in to do so.... Maybe staying after I get out..... I mean... don't you want to sleep in a real bed again? Permanently?" She asked him smiling a little.

Max rolled her eyes and laughed lightly as she got dressed "Mmm don't tempt me, I'll keep you in bed all night if I have to." She murmured kissing him lovingly before she let him go.

EZ frowned some and bit his lip hard "Serious?" He asked softly smiling at her before giving her a kiss

Carmen nodded and smiled tiredly, "You are one giant ball of emotional right now huh?" she murmured, kissing him gently, cupping his cheek as lightly as she could so she didn't hurt him but she looked up when the cop came back in with two more to question her "I already told you I'm not talking to you. I refuse to have him question me." She told the other two "First my lawyer isn't here and second that man interrogated me after his colleague had attacked me.... I will not have him question me." She told them again, trying to stand her ground.

Jon nodded with a smile "I'm gonna hold you to that for another time." He told her, waiting til she was ready then took her down to the club house with him, seeing all the cops were finally gone but so was Carmen's car and he just took her straight inside.

Max laughed lightly and smiled some at him "Alright then." She said before heading out with him. Once they got to the clubhouse she went behind the bar and started wiping this down before cleaning the glasses with Steve.

The cops came in and frowned at the two of them. Jared, the cop who had booked her the last time looked on in disgust. He hated working in this town and he especially hated anyone affiliated with the Mayans Motercycle Club. He crossed his arms and stood behind his femal collegue who was trying to question Carmen "Well if your lawyer is so important maybe you should call them instead of nearly fucking on the bed with your boy toy." He spat

-6 months-
Carmen sat in her cell in solitary, after an altercation the previous night, and leaned back staring at the walls. She was meant to be having a visit with EZ at some point again this week but so far they’d not told her anything. She knew that the last time he came had been rough, just because she had done nothing but cry for the whole half an hour he was there. Everything had been fairly peaceful and quiet all morning until she heard footsteps walking straight over to her door, sitting up and looked over at the officer walking in.

jon got finished with a run across the border and pulled into the scrap yard, getting off
His bike and smiled over at Max coming out. “Hey there beautiful.” He grinned walking over and lifting her up. “You get my message about getting changed?” He asked her happily.

The guard got to Carmen's cell and pulled the door open "Rise and shine sunshine!! Time to go!" He boomed yanking her up and putting cuffs on her "Looks like its your lucky day."

Max smiled wide when she saw Jon pull up through the window quickly rushing to him. She had missed him all night and was just happy to have him back in her arms thankful he was safe. Things had been going great for the two of them as of late. She was clean and feeling better than she had been in a long time. She held him tight and nodded some "I did, I got my stuff in one of the back rooms." She said happily kissing him gently

She frowned and looked up at him. “Time to go? Go where?” She asked feeling a little panicked. She’d been told three days in solitary and she’d only been out in there last night so when they started heading closer and closer to the entrance she was getting more confused, especially when they shoved her box of personal belongings towards her and made her sign some paperwork before telling her she was free to go and she stepped outside cautiously, looking around confused until she saw EZ, leant up against his bike with two helmets and grinning at her. "What the hell is going on'?" She asked him, smiling a little though as she was able to run over and hug him tightly.

Jon smiled and pulled her in close, "Good... Missed you this time." He told her, kissing her gently, "Let me just relax for a little while then we're gonna head out." he told her, kissing her cheek and draped his arm over her shoulders as they made their way up to the club house, frowning a little as his phone pinged and he checked who it was before he shoved it back in his pocket and turned his attention back to Max.

EZ smiled widely as he watched Carmen come out. He hugged her tight and kissed her lovingly as she got into his arms refusing to let her go "They're dropping the charges." He murmured kissing her gently again. The last time he had visited broke him, seeing her that defeated and hopeless. He had been reached out to be Lincoln Potter months ago about possibly helping get intel on things going down over the border. At first he had declined but whem he realized he could help Carmen he took the deal quickly.

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod walking in with him "You rest while I get ready okay?" She murmured giving him a quick kiss before she ran off to go get ready for their date. She was curious as to what he possibly had planned for them, Jon wasn't a fancy place kind of guy so it definitely threw her off.

he nodded and headed to go lay on the couch, pulling his little over his face to get some quick sleep in, letting the others go talk to bishop. Things had been tumultuous for him lately and he’d done everything in his power to keep that from Max but he was getting tired of the constant threats from everyone back in Oakland.

she frowned and shook her head, pulling back only enough to cup his face. “I don’t... I don’t understand.” She mumbled. “EZ what did you do?” She asked him worriedly, kissing him repeatedly when he promised her he’d done nothing. “Let’s go home before they change their minds.” She murmured, taking her helmet and getting on the back of
His bike with him.

Max came out about an hour later smiling softly as she saw him asleep on the small couch. She shook him softly and smiled more as he grumbled a response "Jon come on and get up, I'm finished getting ready." She said softly

EZ shook his head some smiling "I didn't do anything." He promised before kissing her repeatedly. He handed her his helmet and sighed happily "Lets go beautiful." He murmured before he put on his helmet and revved the engine to his bike

She smiled holding on tight to him while he took them first home to the club house, just enjoying being free again and truly free.

Jon groaned and pulled her down on top of him. “Mmm you dare wake me up?” He smiled. “You look great.” He told her, kissing her quickly. “Alright alright give me a minute and we’ll get going.” He told her, kissing her cheek and got up, stretching out and going to get a drink of water then waved to bishop andheaded out with her.

EZ smiled happily and took her to the clubhouse first needing to drop a few things off and then he would take her home to their apartment. He had finally moved in after she went inside to make sure everything kept is perfect shape for her.

Max smiled happily at him letting him go get changed real quick. She went out with him and smiled happily "Mmmm you look so good cleaned up babe." She murmured as they got in the car

She got off with him and headed inside, smiling seeing how busy it was and that everyone was there, making a beeline for templo to go see Bishop, knocking on the door and opened smiling over at him. “Guess who’s home.” She smiled.

Jon headed out with her. “Enjoy this now. You’re not getting it again for a long ass time. I feel weird.” He chuckled, driving them out of town and out to a vineyard an hour or so north.

Bishop looked at Carmen in shock hugging her tight. EZ had already told them of the courts 'overruling' of her charges "It is good to see you my dear." He said happily

Max laughed lightly and held his hand as he drove "Well I think you look great." She murmured before falling silent for the rest of the ride. As they got to their table she looked around smiling happily "This is such a beautiful place."

He smiled and leaned back, lighting a cigarette and took a drag, "It's quiet too... Thought that would be good for us." He told her quietly, seeing how much she was looking around "Good for this." He mumbled, fumbling around in his jean pocket and finally pulled out a small black velvet box, sliding it across the table towards her. "I got you something." He smiled sheepishly at her.

Carmen smiled and hugged him back, "It's good to be home again.... You hae any idea why they've let me go?" She asked him curiously but just shrugged when he shook his head, "Well... I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.... Me and EZ are going home, we'll be over tomorrow for the party." She told him, pecking his cheek and left again, heading out to EZ's bike again.

Max turned her attention towards him when she heard him fumbling around. She looked at the little box and raised an eyebrow at him "What is this?" She asked softly before popping open the box and going wide eyed "Jon...is this...is this what I think it is?"

EZ gave a small smile as she came back to him and spun her around "Come on beautiful, lets go home." He murmured taking her hand and leading her back to his bike

Carmen nodded, getting on the back of his bike and heading home with him, walking in and frowned a little at the smell. "Oh dear, you've not been using the plug-in have you?" She mumbled, chewing on her lower lip a little. she couldn't complain too much though, the whole apartment was spotless and she smiled a little, turning around to face him, "We officially live together." She giggled excitedly, slipping her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to wrap her legs around his waist.

Jon smiled as he watched her "If you're thinking this is my god awful way of asking you to be my wife.... Then yes, this is exactly what you think it is.... What d'you say? Ready to be Mrs. Bernthal?" He asked her quietly.

EZ chuckled softly and scratched the back of his head as they got in "I ran out of them... couldn't find the one you had at the store." He said softly but smiled when she wasn't mad about it. He held her to him as she wrapped herself around him "We do." He said quietly before kissing her lovingly

Max gave a small laugh but let a few tears fall and nodded some "Yes, yes a million times yes!" She said getting up and sitting on his lap hugging him tight to her "I love you so much baby." She whispered before she kissed him lovingly and let him slip the ring on her finger

Carmen smiled and held onto him, "You wanna go christen the bed together?" She winked at him, kissing his nose, "I love you." She told him happily... She lay next to him after, panting some and just groaning a little, "Ugh.... no more getting arrested.... Cause I'm not waiting six months ever again." She giggled, kissing him softly, "I love you." She told him, getting up to go clean up, coming back in just her panties and one of his wife beaters, her hair tied back now.

Jon smiled and held her close, kissing her back, putting the ring on her and held her to him, "Mmm... I should hope so if you're agreeing to marriage." He chuckled quietly, "I love you too though." He murmured to her happily, looking up when a waiter finally came over and he ordered them a bottle of wine and some food, no kutte on his back tonight, just Jon Bernthal and not a Mayan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back