• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Max smiled happily at him resting her head on his shoulder sighing happily "Mrs. Maxine Bernthal....I think it has a good ring to it." She murmured happily staring at her ring over the moon at the moment.

EZ lay with her after they were done and chuckled quietly laying the their with only the sheets covering his lower half "Mmm I second that." He said before wolf whistling at her as she came into the room "How did I get so lucky?"

Carmen smiled and crawled in next to him, "Mmm... You were nice to the felon." She teased him, curling in close and rest her head against his shoulder, turning their TV on and pulled Netflix up "You wanna get doordash for dinner?" She asked him, "Obviously you'll have to answer the door cause I'm not putting extra clothes on." She smiled.

He nodded and kissed her head "Mmm... So do I." He told her, "There's a party at the club tomorrow... Small one, just inside but it's to congratulate us." He told her, kissing her cheek, "And Carmen's just got out of jail so you two can start planning like I know you will." He chuckled

EZ chuckled softly and pulled his boxers on before cuddling her close again "Mmm sounds good, but you have to pick what to eat." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently

Max smiled widely and nodded some moving off of him once their food came to the table "I'm so excited." She said happily before she began to eat her food

She turned to look at him shocked. “No that’s not fair.” She smiled laughing a little. “There are so many options.” She squeaked, but grabbed her phone and went through everything, ordering from the burger place and just set her phone down, slipping her arms around him. “I’m gonna get decorating soon... like proper decorating.” She told him, playing with his hands.

he smiled just watching her. “Well I’m getting better money these days so I’m sure we can do at least most of what you want.” He smiled at her. “Padrino made me VP of the Oakland charter just before he left.... Oakland’s not happy about it but they respect him too much to challenge it. It’s for a year or so until they’ve settled into him being gone completely.” He explained. “José is pissed though. He ever shows up to the house you don’t open the door you understand me?” He asked her.

EZ chuckled quietly letting her pick what to eat just enjoying being with her. He frowned softly when she mentioned decorating "I think it looks nice here as is." He murmured not really wanting it to change. He had everything perfectly placed finally.

Max frowned softly and squeezed his hand tight "Why didn't you tell me sooner? Do we need to move to Oakland so you can be there?" She asked softly kissing his knuckles gently

She smiled and rolled over to straddle his hips. “Hey... I told you before and I’ll tell you again.... this is my apartment. Im gonna decorate for the both of us though.” She told him, kissing him gently “I want to do a few more bits with it.” She murmured, flopping back down next to him and held him close. “I love you.” She murmured. “Very much.”

Jon shook his head. “Cause it wasn’t something I wanted you worrying about. And we’re staying in Santo padre.... I’ve made a life here now. This is only temporary anyway. José is just pissed cause he thought he could get away with shit once el padrino retired his kutte.” He muttered shaking his head some “hell calm down once I hand that badge over end of this year.” He assured her.

EZ nodded some and bit his lip some "Alright.." he murmured before kissimg her back letting her slide off his lap. He smiled softly cuddling her close to him "I love you too Carmen...with all my heart."

Max gave a small nod and finished up eating with him walkimg out to the car "Take me home and I'll make sure you get a good gift." She said winking at him a bit

She smiled and kissed him gently "I promise... Once we have our own house, you can have your own little man cave room where everything is exactly in the place you want it to be at all times.... But sweetie you're with a woman with ADHD.... You can't have things neat 24/7." She giggled, kissing his nose, gettking up once the doorbell went for food and she went to the lounge with him to get the TV set up and their drinks, having dinner with him and eventually she fell asleep curled up into him on the couch.

Jon smiled and kissed her head, "I won't argue that." He smiled, taking her home and straight up to bed to have his way with her. By the end of the night he was exhausted from all the travelling he'd done the past few days plus the stress of proposing to her and their nighttime activities and he was laid out in bed with her close, snoring loudly through the night

EZ gave a small nod and smiled softly at her. He continued his night with her and sighed softly taking her to bed when she fell asleep and soon did the same.

Max smiled happily as they got home and got down to business with him. She laughed lightly as he snored loudly curling up close to him and falling asleep with him

Carmen woke up to an empty bed, frowning some but soon found a post it note attacked to her lamp telling her he’d gone in early and he’d see her there, just getting herself up and ready for the day, heading in on foot seeing as they hadn’t released her car at all, making her way inside and raising an eyebrow seeing Letty plus a friend sat at the bar. It was good to see Letty there but the friend of hers was chatting up EZ while he helped stock drinks and she wandered over towards him. “Hey, you wann help me go pick out a new car in a couple days?” She asked him. “Hi, I’m EZ’s girlfriend.... you must be a friend of lefty’s.” She smiled at the girl. She seemed innocent enough so she had no cause to get shitty with her.

Jon was out back with a cigarette and on the phone, his coffee going cold in front of him by the time max was ready to head in the next morning, nodding to her as she slid the back door open. “Give me a minute.” He told her, getting the call finished up then headed out with her. “You ready beautiful?” He smiled. “My fiancée.” He grinned, kick starting his bike and waiting til she was secure before taking off to the club house to go show off his new fiancée.

Gabby looked over at the woman who came over to EZ and gave her a small smile shaking her hand "Hello it is very nice to meet you. I am Gabby." She said softly looking over at EZ who was staring at Carmen with pure adoration "You are a very lucky woman. I only hope to have a man that looks at me the way EZ looks at you on day."

Max woke up to an empty bed frowning softly until she heard the back door close. She got up and ready for the day going down and opening the back door popping her head out "Morning handsome." She said quietly before going back inside to wait for him. As he came back in she got up and nodded wrapping her arms around his neck "I am my handsome fiancé." She said happily. As they got to the clubhouse she got off his bike sighing happily

Carmen smiled and winked over at EZ. “Don’t let his head get too big.” She smiled, sitting and chatting with the girls until she heard Jon and Max’s voices, jumping up to go say hi after not seeing them in months.

Jon smiled as he finally pulled up to the club house and got off, kissing her cheek and went to take another phone call while she headed inside, tapping her ass as she walkedpast him, winking at her and watching her go.

Max smiled happily at him and blew him a kiss before she rushed inside hugging Carmen tight whem she saw her "Carmen! When did you get out?!" She asked excitedly

Carmen smiled happily. “Yesterday.... what’s this?” She asked her, seeing the ring and squeaked happily. “Did he propose?!” She asked her, “oh my god you’re getting married to Jon?!” She grinned at her, going to get her a drink and chat with her for a while until the boys all went on their runs and she helped the hang around to get the party set up for the evening. “Hows everything been here?” She asked her once they were all set up and just waiting for the boys to get back.

Max smiled widely and nodded happily "Last night!" She said excitedly before chatting with her a bit and helping set up the party. Once they were done she sat down and relaxed happily with Carmen "Things have been....tense. This shit at the border isn't good for anyone at the moment." She said quietly

She nodded frowning. “He told me enough on his last visit.” She told her, finishing setting everything up and looked up to see the boys coming back in, frowning at EZ when she saw his face was beat up, going over and seeing his hands were bruised too. “What happened?” She murmured, kissing his chin, going to get an alcohol wipe to clean him up.

Jon hung back when he received his fifth phone call from José that day, getting annoyed more by the minute about it all but he talked to him until he saw max step out and he smiled. “I’ll talk to you when I’m up there this weekend.” He muttered down the line, hanging up and went over to her. “Sorry beautiful.... you ready?” He asked her, kissing her head and walked inside with her, holding her close.

EZ came in after his run and grunted softly letting her check him over "Had to take care of some things." He mumbled kissing her gently and sighing heavily

Max stepped out once the men returned and got a beer for Jon. She walked out to him smiling softly handing him his beer "Hey handsome, yeah I am." She said happily kissing his cheek gently before she walked inside with him

She frowned but nodded and let him get sat down while she took him a drink, sitting next to him and just held him close. “As long as you’re okay.” She murmured, kissing his cheek and just chilled after that with everyone. She looked up sleepily when Jon went to take the trash out and smiled. “So where are you gonna go to pick out a dress?” She asked max, yawning big and leaned back into EZ’s arms.

Jon smiled and kissed her cheek, going to sit down and held her close to him, playing with her hands and just enjoying spending quiet peaceful moments with his family when he glanced over and saw Steve struggling with the trash. “Here man I’ll take that out.” He smiled, getting up and grabbed both bags. “Go sit down and have a beer, you don’t need to be working tonight.” He chuckled, taking the trash out to the back dumpsters

Max smiled happily as she sat with Jon having a good time with her new family. It was a peaceful and quiet party compared to others but she loved it. She got off of Jon's lap as he offered to take the trash out and smiled wide as EZ and Carmen came to sit across from her "Oh I'm not too sure, I'll probably go up to a bigger town or city to look at some places." She said happily

EZ relaxed after he was cleaned up and kept close to Carmen for most of the night just wanting to relax and really go home to get some sleep. As the night started to wind down he moved to sit on the couch across from where Max and Jon were sitting and smiled some as Carmen came to sit on his lap. He stayed quiet while they talked about the wedding but jerked his head towards the back door when he heard a gun shot and then a loud thud.

Carmen smiled and nodded. “Road trip to San Diego?” She grinned, on her third beer and finally letting loose after so long, she didn’t notice the front door finally open or the sound of someone hitting the floor until she heard Gilly yelling.

Jon frowned, turning to go back in and heard bikes pulling up, barely registering the lid bangs until the pain started and he watched them take off again, in full blown panic now and managed to drag himself up the steps and into the club house front door, trying to talk but the blood pumping out his chest at speed was making it hard to even see straightwhen he saw max chatting to carmen and then blacked out, dropping to the floor.

Max smiled widely at her and nodded some "Hell yeah!" She said happily finishing off her beer. She frowned though when she heard a gun shot and then a loud thud. She turned her attention to the door and went wide eyed when she saw Jon on the floor quickly rushing to his side "Jon?!" She yelled looking him over and gulped seeing a shot to his chest "Help him! Get him to a doctor! Something!"

EZ frowned when he looked over at the front door seeing Jon collapse. He got up quickly and moved Carmen out of the way going to help check him over and get him help

Carmen frowned jumping up, sobering quickly and ran to the phone calling for an ambulance, telling them the address and that they had someone with a gunshot wound to the chest, watching them try and help him, keeping out of the way except to grab towels and water until the ambulance arrived and they got him loaded, letting creeper take max in the van to go as well.
She sighed heavily once they had taken him and a couple of the guys left with bishop to go be there but she went over to EZ and got him to go with her to the bathroom and wash the blood off of him.

Max was pulled away by Angel while the paramedics worked on Jon. She cried as she heard his breaths start to slow further. She rushed out to follow with Angel and Creeper shaking quietly as she sat in the back.

EZ helped clean him up the best they could before the medics arrived. He followed Carmen to the bathroom to clean up shaking his head some as flashes of prison started running through his head. He fell back against the wall taking deep breaths trying to get his bearings together again.

Soon as they had him at the hospital they carted him off to surgery, leaving max and the others stood in the waiting room just hoping he made it.

carmen frowned and placed hands on his shoulders gently. “Hey, hey relax.... you’re safe baby. You’re here.” She murmured. “Come on, finish cleaning up I wanna get you home.”

EZ took a deep breath and gave a nod kissing her cheek before he got up and started to hel0 her clean up

Max sat there shaking as she looked at the ground "You better find who did this.....I want them found." She said to Angel taking a deep breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back