• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Max followed quietly and went wide eyed when she heard it was another Mayan "Not again..." she whispered to herself before she went to the hospital chapel to pray quietly for EZ. She wasn't much for religion but right now it was all she could think of to possibly ask for help.

Hank sighed heavily and shook his head taking a deep breath "Fuck...this has to be about the damn move.." he muttered shaking his head a bit "I'll call Bish." He muttered before stepping out

Carmen stayed close to him most of the evening, only getting up to pee, finding Gabby out in the hallway and frowned. “Gabby? Shot you okay? Has no one taken you home?” She asked her worried. “You didn’t get hurt did you?”

Angel wandered off to go find her and slipped his arms around her. “You okay? You want me to take you back to mine instead?” He asked her.

Gabby looked at Carmen when she heard her voice and quickly wiped her eyes "Is he okay? They have told me nothing." She said quietly before she took a deep breath "I am okay, my dress..." she whispered looking down at her blood soaked dress.

Max relaxed into his arms as she felt them wrap around her and shook her head some "No you need to stay here, I'll stay with you." She said quietly before taking a deep breath "Why is this happening? Everyone turning on eachother, killing one another."

She frowned. “He’s stable... he lost a lot of blood but it looks like he’s gonna be okay.” She told her gently, “here, can I take you to go see about taking some scrubs?” She asked her. “One of the guys can take you home if you like as well.”

He frowned shaking his head. “Jon was personal. That was dealt with. This is business. I can’t tell you what business but they went after the wrong fucking person.” He muttered, looking up as they walked out of the chapel and saw a Stockton Mayan walking into another room that had two officers outside of it.

Gabby gave a small nod and stood up a bit "I would like that." she said quietly before she followed Carmen to find a nurse so she could change into some scrubs "How is the baby? Are you okay?" she asked softly hoping that this stress didn't hurt the baby.

Max frowned more and shook her head some "Be careful Angel okay?" she said softly before walking out with him and frowning more seeing a flash of a man perched in a bed "Why the fuck does he have a private room and EZ is in a damn shared room near death?" she spat shaking her head some more before they saw Bishop coming down the hall "Go talk with Bishop, I'll be near EZ's room okay?"

Carmen nodded. “Baby is just fine. I’m just worried about him but I’m alright.” She assured her, going to find Gilly. “Hey, can you take Gabby home please? She’s been stuck here since last night.” She told him thanking him when he left with her, turning to see Bishop walking down the hall. “Hey.” She mumbled frowning.

Angel grit his teeth. If he was supposed to stay calm thatcertainly hadn’t helped and he turned and flipped out on the two guys in there, yelling at them and threatening them, not caring about the cops right by the door especially as it was Frankie. “My brother gets shot by this fucker and he’s the one with police protection?!” He screamed at him.

Max frowned as the guys kept him back and she shook her head some "Angel calm down this isn't going to help!" She yelled as she followed them out "Take me home, Angel take me home okay? EZ is safe."

Bishop frowned some as he saw Carmen and quickly hugged her "Shit I thought you got hurt too." He muttered quietly

She shook her head, holding onto him, "I'm okay. He's in a lot of pain but they said it was straight through and through. All soft tissue damage. He lost almost 2 litres." she muttered, rubbing her face, "I'm gonna go sit with him again... Angel's kicking off." She told him, leaving them all to it, going to sit with EZ again, lifting her feet onto the bed, trying to find a way to get comfy whilst being 8 1/2 months pregnant in a hospital chair.

Angel grit his teeth, "No fuck them! They can't protect him forever! And I'll be fucking waiting! Just watch any motherfucker try to touch my brother!" He yelled as she dragged him down the hall.

Max frowned more and pushed him out shaking her head "You do it now you'll be in prison, and they cannot afford that, I can't afford it! You take him out at the right time." She explained seriously to him before clutching his face in her hands "Angel please, calm down as best you can."

Felipe came into the room and frowned some as he saw Carmen sat up with EZ asleep "Carmen..." he said quietly before taking a deep breath

Carmen looked up, rubbing her face and smile,d "Hey... He's getting some rest. They said he should make a full recovery but he's gonna be sore for a couple days." She told him quietly "You doing okay?" She asked him, getting up so he could sit if he wanted to.

He grit his teeth and just stormed out with her to go home, kicking at the wall, "This is fucking bullshit!" He snapped at her

Max sighed heavily and nodded some "I know it is Angel, you guys will figure it out okay?'" She murmured softly to him before she got in the car with him "Lets go home and get you calmed down a bit."

Felipe shooed her off making her sit down "I'm fine..." he muttered looking over his son and shaking his head a bit. He never wanted this for EZ, he never thought he would have gone down this path

She nodded and just stayed quiet, rubbing her bump in circles. She knew Felipe loved his boys dearly but she was also painfully aware that he hadn’t been a very good father to Angel especially and he’d still not shown any interest in knowing his grandchild. She sat up some more once Felipe left quietly again and just shook her head a bit.

He muttered under his breath but left with her anyway and took her back to his to go get some sleep before he would go back and look into it more.

Max went inside with him and led him to his room. She got him to lay down before she straddled his lap "Turn on your stomach and take off your shirt." She said softly rolling her eyes as he raised an eyebrow at her "Just do it." She said sternly and waited for him. Once he was ready she startes running her hands over his back gently and massaged out the many knots he had on his back.

EZ grunted softly as he started to wake up looking over at Carmen and squeezing her hand gently "Is Gabby alright?" He asked quietly knowing she was pretty scared when it all went down.

carmen smiled some. “She’s doing okay. Gilly took her home.” She mumbled just watching him. “Your brother has been causing chaos. Screaming about shooting the guy in front of the cops.” She sighed a little. “Bishop thinks we should get out of town for a couple days. Just while they sort out retaliation.” She told him quietly, rubbing his hand. “So when they let you go in an hour we’re going home and packing a bag.” She told him quietly. “Don’t argue with me Zeke, I’m taking my boyfriend away from the violence when we’re about to have a baby.” She told him seriously.

He groaned happily and just sighed a bit. “Magic hands.” He muttered quietly trying to make sure he stayed awake. He wasn’t sure if it was the stress or what but after she was done with his back, the only thing he found himself doing was turning around to face her, pulling her down and close and kissing her gently.

EZ gave a small nod and sighed heavily at the mention of Angel "He needs to calm down.." he muttered before frowning as he listened to her say they needed to get out of town. He was about to protest until she said not to and gave a heavy sigh "I should be here taking care of what I helped start." He muttered

Max laughed lightly before she continued to work on his back. She looked down at him as he turned over and leant forward a bit when she felt him tug her down. She kissed him back just as gently not sure as to why but she wouldn't deny that it felt right.

“And what about taking care of your child?! Your son or daughter?! And their mother!” She snapped, her panic finally coming out as frustration. “I’m about two weeks away from pushing out a human life that I agreed to raise with you. And I don’t know what I’d do if they’d called with a different message.... if they’d told me you’d been shot and you hadn’t made it. What am I supposed to do in that situation?!” She questioned him, starting to cry.

He pulled away after a minute and frowned. “Sorry. That’s probably the last thing you want from me right now.” He sighed quietly. He’d never stopped liking max. Just pissed she was with Jon but then he saw how happy Jon made her and he’d cooled off about the whole thing andat the same time, he missed her more when he realised she could be taken away from him just like that.

EZ frowned when he saw her crying and gave a small nod before he tugged on her arm gently wanting her close to him "Calm down baby, I'm not going anywhere okay? We'll get out of here and go somewhere safe." He said softly

Max pulled away slowly but still sat straddling his lap "Its okay Angel." She said softly while she let her hands just rest on his chest not taking her eyes off of his broken ones. She had always loved Angel, at one point she wanted to be his old lady. Even with Jon she loved him as a friend, she always wanted him to be happy and seeing him this broken broke her heart.

She nodded, getting up to go pee, just puling her hand away from him frowning some, wiping her eyes exhausted and scared and just frustrated.

Angel frowned some, holding her hips gently, pulling her back down to him, slowly enough that if she wanted him to stop it would be a simple push but he pressed his lips to hers again, finding their old rhythm easily and held onto her desperately.

Max fell back to him and kissed him again running her hands through his slicked back hair biting his bottom lip gently. As they fell back into their old rhythm she felt something in her start to fade away. She didn't know what fully but she was somewhat happy in that moment.

EZ frowned some as she got up and gave a heavy sigh. He looked over as the nurse came in to change his bandages before helping him get up to moved around just a bit.

Carmen came back to find him hobbling around the room and she sat on the edge of the bed watching him, waiting til he was sat with her, resting her head against his shoulder, "I love you.... And I'm just scared of losing you." She told him seriously.

Angel smiled tiredly, pulling away only for air the next time and watched her a little, "You want to stay in my bed or on the couch?" He asked her quietly.

EZ was doing his best to move by the time she got back and gave a small sigh. He sat with her and wrapped an arm around her back giving a small nod "I know babe...I'm sorry I tried to put us in danger."

Max moved to lay next to him and smiled softly "Welllll since you offered. Your bed is much comfier than that couch." She murmured before pecking his cheek gently

She frowned and just gave his hand a squeeze, placing it where the baby was kicking. “We need to lay low for a while at least. We need stability until we are settled.” She pointed out, just sitting with him until they came to let him know he could leave.

Angel smiled and just nodded, laying back, kicking his jeans off tolay in his boxers and finally turns the lights out, falling asleep

EZ gave a small nod and got up slowly and dressed sighing heavily "Lets get out of here." He mumbled as he walked slowly with her towards the car "I love you Carmen."

Max smiled softly and soon fell asleep with him. She woke up though when she heard his phone going off and frowned shaking his awake "Angel.....its Bishop."

She frowned and held onto him, kissing his cheek. “I love you too. Let’s just get you home and into bed.” She murmured, helping him into the car Gilly and Steve had dropped off for them, driving him home slowly and helped him up the stairs to their apartment. “We can pack a bag in the morning and get out of town.” She murmured, just wanting her body pillow and a nice mattress to lay on.

He groaned in annoyance and took it, “hello?” He grumbled, sitting up quietly and rubbed at his face, stretching out. “Can this wait til morning?”

Bishop frowned some and shook his head a bit "They're releasing him tomorrow night. Finish it then." He muttered before hanging up the phone

Max frowned softly as Angel fell back onto the bed "Everything okay?" She asked quietly as she cuddled up to him and drew patterns on his chest.

EZ gave a small nod as he finally got inside with her grunting softly "They said I have to change my bandages every 4 hours." He mumbled before he made his way to their room wanting nothing more than to sleep right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back