• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Carmen smiled and headed over to him, "Hey, I got something for you." She told him. He'd been miserable from things at the club, with the border and on top of it all there had been the anniversary of his son's death he'd had to deal with as well and she was a little worried about her uncle. "Here... Very last sonogram until this little gremlin gets out." She smiled, passing it to him. "I'm still convinced it's a girl." She smiled, taking a seat with him.

Angel shook his head and looked over at her, "And heroin is the answer?! He'd be so fucking pissed and you know it. The answer is to stop spending time holed up in your goddamn apartment and come actually spend time with her family." He told her. "The girls were so worried about you this morning... and so was I!" He snapped.

Bishop hugged his niece the best he could and helped her sit down smiling some as he looked at the sonogram "Look at that; they're gonna be perfect whatever they are. I see they got their dad's big ass heat." He teased before giving her hand a squeeze "I'm happy for you Carmen."

Max shook her head some and took a deep breath wiping her eyes trying to stop her crying but she had bottled it up too much. She looked at him and frowned more "I don't want to be around my 'family' Angel! It hurts even worse to be there! To see everyone just moved on like he wasn't there! Like he didn't exist!" She yelled

He glared at her. “Don’t fucking start that. You were the one who told everyone you didn’t want them asking about how you were. So we all avoided the subject for your sake.” He snapped at her. “For fucks sakes you haven’t even fucking tried!”

carmen smiled nodding. “Oh yeah, they’re already talking about a probable c-section or me snapping my hips.” She smiled tiredly. “I know Bish. And you know you’re always welcome to come over. Plus the baby’s gonna be here all the time. Get to know their whole family.” She smiled, looking up when EZ came out and said he was going on a run. “Be safe alright?” She smiled.

Max frowned more and shook her head some "Oh really? Because guys would be there? You all would support me instead of telling me to get the fuck over it?!" She yelled before taking a deep breath "And you have?! Huh?! You've gotten over Adelita? Fucking the pain away from Nails is getting over it?!"

Bishop smiled some at her and nodded a bit before he yawned "Sounds like a good plan." He murmured placing a hand on her stomach "I can't wait to meet them."

She smiled. “We got ten days tile due date. I just want them out now.” she giggled, “I’m gonna go lay down Bish.” She told him, getting up and heading to the back rooms to go lay down for a bit.

Angel glared at her. “Don’t even fucking go there. You have no idea what you’re talking about. If you came by you would probably know that I stopped seeing Nails... and adelita came back. For like three days. Just to tell me my son is dead.” He spat at her.

Bish gave a small nod and helped her up before he let her go off and went to see EZ off before he went to deal with other things.

Max frowned more and glared at him "Oh and let me guess you don't have to get over her? I'm sorry about your son Angel..." she said quietly before she took a deep breath

Carmen managed to sleep through the whole day, just completely worn out at this point in her pregnancy, only waking up when EZ came in and shook her a little, frowning when he said it was time to go home. “I was asleep that long?” She mumbled, reaching for him go help to get up.

he stayed glaring at her. “Goddammit max! Get your head out of your ass for five seconds! Jon would have wanted you to move on and continue your life!” He snapped at her

Max took a deep breath and picked up her ring just examining it a bit "I should be planning a wedding right now...and instead I'm sitting here arguing with my closest friend." She murmured before taking a deep breath "I just want my fiancé back." She whispered

EZ got back from his run and chuckled lightly when Nails told him that Carmen was still asleep. He made his way to the back and into the room she was in smiling more as he watched her for a moment. He moved to sit on the edge of the bed and shook her awake "Rise and shine buttercup." He murmured giving a small laugh to her response "Yeah you were."

She grumbled a little and just leaned on him on her way back to the car. “I’m going to order pizza.” She mumbled, rubbing at her face. “You want it spicy or not?” She asked him, following him out to the car. “I love you.” She told him quietly, her brain still not quite awake. “You got anything to do after you drop Gabby off?”

He frowned some. “And doing drugs is gonna bring him back.... right?” He muttered, shaking his head. “You’re coming over to mine. And you’re not getting a choice.” He told her seriously

EZ helped her out and chuckled quietly "No I don't have any plans after taking her home." He murmured kissing her temple gently before he opened the car door for her.

Max gave a heavy sigh shaking her head some "No but it would take me to him..." she muttered before she grabbed her jacket as he yanked her up "Angel let me go damn it! I'm not protesting!"

She just nodded tiredly and got into the car, rubbing her large bump in circles “Ooh! If the funnel cake guy is open can you pick me up some?” She asked him, pouting at him and giving him puppy dog eyes.

Angel shook his head some but let go anyway, sighing heavily. “Pack a bag.” He told her, watching her carefully as she did so though.

EZ chuckled softly and nodded "Yeah I'll make sure to check." He murmured before he pulled up to their complex and helped her inside the apartment "Get comfy okay? I'll be home soon."

Max rolled her eyes before she packed a bag flinging it over her shoulders has they left and went to his bike

Carmen gave him a tired salute, getting sorted onto their couch and turned the tv on, yawning some. “Say hi to Gabby for me.” She told him, getting up after a few minutes to go pee, hearing him leave the house again and just smiled to herself.

he took her straight back to his place and parked up, getting out with her and taking her in “you want a drink or anything?” He asked her, chucking his keys into the bowl

EZ nodded some and eventually left the house going to get Gabby from his dad's. He smiled as he saw the funnek cake guy and pulled over "Carmen wants one, would you like one too?" He asked her sweetly.

Max frowned some and gave a nod as she stepped into his wreck of a house "What do you have?" She asked as she started to pick up a bit "Angel this place really needs a face lift."

Gabby smiled some and nodded. “If you are offering.” She told him. “How is she and the baby?” She asked him.

Angel rolled his eyes. “Yeah Adelita got pissed at me. Threw shit around. She got pissed that I didn’t come looking for her.” He muttered shaking his head.

EZ smiled happily at her "They are both good. Carmen is ready to get them out and I have to agree. I can't wait to meet them." He said happily before he got out and went to get the funnel cakes

Max frowned as he mentioned Adelita and gave a small nod "And how were you to do that when she was in federal custody?" She asked sourly while throwing some trash away. She did not like how the whole situation with the two of them had gone down and with Adelita acted towards Angel in general

She nodded. “I think you both are very good to each other. It’s nice.” She told him, waiting in the car, watching him come back with the cakes but soon saw someone following him and screamed as she saw the guy pull a gun “EZ! Behind you!” She screeched, watching in horror as the two of them dropped to the floor wrestling until there was a loud bang and she jumped outta her skin

Carmen was asleep on the couch with the pizza on the table in front of her when her phone started ringing and she finally answered the private number, bearing them ask for a Carmen Losa. “That’s me... can I help?” She frowned, rubbing her face some.

Angel just shrugged. “I tried to get her to stay so we could work shit out but she took off.” He muttered, sighing quietly.

A nurse spoke on the phone thankful the number worked "Hi this is Jackie, I work as a nurse at Santo Padre memorial. We were given this number by a young woman saying that Ezekiel Reyes is your boyfriend? I'm afraid he has been shot m'am and is currently in the ICU."

Max frowned softly and hugged him from behind giving a heavy sigh "Maybe it is for the best Angel....you know she has always been a Ione wolf." She said softly

She frowned and sat up more. “He’s been what?! Oh god. Okay.. alright uh... I’ll be there soon as I can. Shit. Is he gonna be okay?!” She asked panicked, grabbing the phone and calling Hank, knowing Bishop wouldn’t answer his this time of night.

he sighed a little, shaking his head some. “Yeah I guess.... the sheets for the couch bed are all in that closet. Drinks and food in the kitchen.” He told her smiling as he went to go shower.

The nurse frowned softly and tried to help the best she could "He should be okay as far I've been told." She explained before she let her call whoever she needed to get her there.

Max gave a small nod and looked through his cabinets finding things to make them both something to eat. She frowned though when she saw Carmen's number flash on Angel's phone picking it up for him "Hello? Hey Carmen Angel is showering at the moment."

She frowned getting down the stairs carefully to wait for Hank. “Oh shit. Max... oh god, EZ’s been shot. I’m on my way to the hospital right now but Angel needs to know.” She told her quickly. “I think he’s okay but Angel should know.” She told her and hung up. She let the next fifteen minutes pass in a blur until she finally made it there and made her way in as quickly as possible, going to the reception and soon got directions to the room they had him in. “EZ?!” She whimpered, making her way to his bed and pulled the curtains around it to give him better privacy.

Angel yawned some, getting out the shower and chucked some joggers on, making his way downstairs, frowning at Max’s face whenshe Was rushing out the kitchen and ran straight into him. “Whoa, you okay?” He frowned some.

Max went wide eyed and rushed out to head towards the bathroom just as Angel was coming down "Ez has been shot!" Shs said frantically before she rushed to turn the stove off and get her shoes on

EZ grunted softly as he turned his head in the direction of the voices "Carmen?" He slurred noticing the blood bag hooked to him while a nurse came in to look him over 'He has lost a lot of blood, thankfully we have his type here.'

Carmen frowned and just sat by his bed, taking his hand tightly. “What happened baby?” She frowned, cupping his cheek gently, watching the nurse leave. “Shit is Gabby okay?”

“He what?!” He snapped, getting changed and got into his car with her instead to go down there and see what was going on.

EZ nodded some and squeezed her hand the best he could "She is okay....another Mayan....he was hit...by a van..." he muttered before closing his eyes tight

Max rushed out to the car with him and shook her head a bit "Carmen called you and I answered. She told me he had been shot and hung up." She explained while he sped to the hospital. Once they got inside she hung back from the guys so Angel could talk with them

Carmen frowned some and just rubbed his arm gentl. “Hey relax baby it’s alright. Just rest.” She murmured, watching him quietly, taking his hand and placing it over where she could feel the baby kicking.

Angel grit his teeth as he made his way through the halls. “Where is he? Where is he?!” He yelled, not caring what time of night it was, going with the others to get to the ward they had EZ in. “Why the fuck is he just in some shared room?” He spat, going in and pushing the curtain back, seeing his brother had falllen asleep again. He looked awful though, listening to carmen explain what he’d said but soon as Angel heard another Mayan, he left to go see the guys again “It was another fuckin’ Mayan.” He spat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back