• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Borrderlands

Max cried quietly holding his hand tight in hers kissing it repeatedly "I love you so much Angel, so much." She whispered

EZ took a deep breath and nodded going to pack a quick bag before he rushed out with them "What about your cats?" He asked trying to distract himself

“Neighbour will pop in and check on them tonight and tomorrow if I ask... just breathe EZ. Did he say what happened?” She asked him. ... they got to the hospital about five hours later and she let him go inside, dropping Lana off with Bishop and then she went back and went to be with EZ, making her way into angels room frowning some.

There had been no change in that whole time and as Carmen had arrived they were just bringing him back from a brain scan. His doctor walking into the room and looked around at his family. “I wish I was bringing good news but I’m afraid it’s what we were worried about.... there is no brain activity left at all. Im afraid that even if we pulled him out of the coma he would never survive off of machines. You can say your goodbyes but the kind thing to do would be to take him off the life support.” He told them.

Max stayed there quiet the entire time praying to whatever was out there to bring him back. As Carmen and EZ came she hugged them.both before explaining what had happened. She listened intently as the doctor camw back and looked to her husvand shaking her head before she broke down sobbing into the mattress of his bed.

EZ shook his head a bit staying quiet for the rest of the drive. As they got there he hugged Max and his father tight taking in a deep breath when they wheeled him back into the room. He squeezed Carmen's hand tight when they listened to the doctor and took a shaky breath before he sat down next to his dad not saying a word. The only sounds in the room were the machines and Max's muffled cries into the bed

She sat on the arm of the chair, wrapping her arms around EZ tightly, kissing his head repeatedly and just stayed there for comfort for him as much as she could until a couple nurses came in and they started taking him off of the life support slowly until they could leave him to quietly pass.

Max refused to leave his side the entire time as they said their goodbyes. Finally as the nurses came to tell them they had to take him she gave a small nod before giving him one last kiss and left the room quietly.

EZ moved to the other side of the bed with his father once they took him off life support letting a few tears fall as the heart monitor flatlined within five minutes. He took a deep breath and stayed until they carted him off not saying a single word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back