• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Boredom.

ReaperAngelic

I'm revoking your kneecap privleges, effective now
Hello. I'm Opal. I'm semi-lit to lit, I match, yada yada. I'm gonna put down what I'll play. Contact me if you're interested.

Realm Games
I gm these bastard worlds for you. And you suffer through my antics.
Carnival of Mentality
Gateways to Forbidden Places
The Abandonment of Rushborough Hospital

Pairing Ideas
TBA

Fandoms

My Hero Acadamia
Hunter x Hunter
Little Dragons Cafe
Don't Starve
Vocaloid
Aggretsuko
Yo-Kai Watch
Pokemon​

Is
Did you misspell 'not bad' or was that a 'no, bad' and you're just gonna leave it on that???
Oh sorry, I was typing fast. I'm hunting for some potential new partners. And maybe! I wanna hear your response before getting serious. I'm looking for very talkative people. I don't like throwing my soul out and getting nothing in return, You know?

Oh sorry, I was typing fast. I'm hunting for some potential new partners. And maybe! I wanna hear your response before getting serious. I'm looking for very talkative people. I don't like throwing my soul out and getting nothing in return, You know?
Tell me whatcha wanna do and I'll pm you! I can talk a LOT when people allow me to!

Tell me whatcha wanna do and I'll pm you! I can talk a LOT when people allow me to!
I've been bumping it up all day. It's this one, this is what I wanna do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back