• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bored and want to use a weird isekai fantasy setting

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, as the title suggests, I am pretty bored right now and am in the mood to use a weird isekai setting a partner and I came up with for a 1x1 that's been ongoing for the past two years or so, and shows no signs of stopping. It's probably been one of the most enjoyable and engaging RPs I've ever been part of, and it just started as a stupid idea and somehow spiraled out of control.

Technically, it's a post-isekai setting since most of the world as it stands right now takes place after the conclusion of the original 1x1. The whole world is pretty much meant to be a fairly generic anime high fantasy world, and the 1x1 was basically meant to answer the question that nobody asked of how much a bunch of FPS protagonists with guns can fuck up said fantasy world. So now it has traditional fantasy elements like dragons, knights, and magic clashing with more modern/sci-fi tech like guns, vehicles, and spaceships, and also robots.

The whole gist of the world is that it's a pretty cracky setting that more or less allows for unlimited freedom to write whatever comes to mind. For instance, if you've ever wanted to see what a war between evil demons and killer robots or literal space Nazis and magic ninjas would look like, this is exactly where you'll find it and more. You can find just about every theme under the sun here, though it is meant to be largely comedic and non-serious.

It's been pretty built up at this point, but it could always use more worldbuilding. We've come up with a doc which I've put most of everything down, and I'll share it with you if you're interested. The whole thing is pretty hard to explain as it is, and I can probably do much better in DMs, preferably Discord.

The plot will largely have a ton of action and adventure, given how the whole thing is basically meant as an excuse to fit in as many explosions as possible. I am looking for romance, however. We can discuss the plot in DMs.

Send me a DM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back