• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Bored and taking free commissions

Azzy

I-Im in love?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya folks Im bored and wanna draw something heres some things that i can do!
Ocs (except for human)
Fandom Ocs: MLP, FNAF animatronics, Warriors, Fursonas

please just hit me with a Ref/Description and some colors

If you're still open to giving people free commissions, then I'd request to take one.

I happen to currently have an OC represented by an AI generated image, & while I very much like the pose/scene it created, it's obviously not high-quality or without it's deformities. Reference images below, for both the look of the OC & his weapon. If possible, I'd appreciate the same general pose & serious/stern look on his face; but I'm not an artist, & any actual art would be far better than something made by an AI.

If you don't want to do it, I'm completely fine with that, or if some detail is slightly off or something, I'm completely fine with that. This is free after all, so I'm not going to complain.

(Colors are primarily red & dull orange for the lizardman's body, & brown for his coat.)

Lizardman with a Musket (Craiyon).png17th Century Flintlock Musket.jpg

Last edited:
This is awesome! Thanks for the chance <3 Feel free to have fun!
pidgeref21270.png

If you're still open to giving people free commissions, then I'd request to take one.

I happen to currently have an OC represented by an AI generated image, & while I very much like the pose/scene it created, it's obviously not high-quality or without it's deformities. Reference images below, for both the look of the OC & his weapon. If possible, I'd appreciate the same general pose & serious/stern look on his face; but I'm not an artist, & any actual art would be far better than something made by an AI.

If you don't want to do it, I'm completely fine with that, or if some detail is slightly off or something, I'm completely fine with that. This is free after all, so I'm not going to complain.

(Colors are primarily red & dull orange for the lizardman's body, & brown for his coat.)

View attachment 1072029View attachment 1072034
OMG I LOVE IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back