• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Borderlands RP

Flowiest D

The Flowiest Fool. Chaser of Lyublyu.
Is there a active one? Do we have a need for it? With original character class vault hunters?
A special power and three skill trees we can allude to?

I don't know of an active Borderlands RP right now, though I recall being in one a couple years ago. You'd have to make your own, but I'd be interested. I love Borderlands, especially 2 and Tales.

I'd be interested in one if there was one. Remember staying up late at night playing the original and sleeping in school the next day,

I too would be interested. I fell in love with Borderlands games back in middle school. Though I do not play it anymore (due to lack of a console) I will always remember how fun it was, all the way up to the Pre Sequel (which was not as charming as 2, but was still funny none the less.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back