• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Borderlands-inspired RP?

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Hey there! I've just begun playing Borderlands 3, and I've been remembering how fun it was. It made me curious if I could find interest in something inspired by the game. We would likely use a custom setting, but the gameplay would hopefully be over-the-top, with a lot of guns I can give as loot, special abilities, etc.

I would likely try and keep the concept of 'Heroes in the land of outlaws' in terms of character and plot, though I would also want to play with (slightly?) more civilized urban areas, and possibly keep it open beyond more than one planet as they did in 3. It would end up with more system-type rules than other RPs in terms of abilities, but I think it could be fun!

If you're interested, please drop a message below, and feel free to ask questions, brainstorm with me, etc!

Hmm... A paragraph at least, more preferred, a post a week, more preferred.. and literacy, I don't want to be too strict there but needs to be readable and understandable

Borderlands? First you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention

i am interested uwu

Would the players be participating in a treasure hunt of sorts? Sort of like the Vault Hunts of the games?

Would the players be participating in a treasure hunt of sorts? Sort of like the Vault Hunts of the games?
Yup, pretty much! The players and I would be a group of treasure hunters within the intersystem, possibly all rookie friends or scouted by someone famous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back