Video Games Borderlands HYPE TRAIN!

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Did y'all see the trailers from late last week? Are you excited for additional announcements on the 3rd? Are you ready for Poop Train 2: Electric Boogaloo?

I started crying when

freakin vAUGHN shows up

Can't wait to get my hands on the game. (Also, it's nice to run into you again! We RPed together a very, very long time ago, but I was under a different SN at the time, methinks)

I enjoyed everything about borderlands but honestly I'm kind of let down with number three's vault hunters. The beast master guy seems kinda cool in a done up mordecai way but everything else seems a bit ehh to me.
(I get each tree has a ability and some double up but so far for me this is how I see it)

Beast master Is basically the sniper with bloodwing times 3. A skag a bird and something else which will draw enemy fire and help you snipe by playing spotter and running/flying up to your targets.

One guy has the holograms like zero and the jack double

The siren ability is kinda like a brick from the first but magic

And it seems they liked showing off the robot you can jump on to pilot or shoot a gun.

It all makes me miss Krieg and his buzzaxe. Finishing BL2 with the psycho is so much fun. While I'm going to get borderlands 3 because it's one of the only game franchises I've poured time into I've watched to much Jim Sterling and I know Randy pitchford is a tosser.

They had me hooked way back when Tediore was introduced in BL2.

I'm actually hyped for all of the new vault hunters, and Moze most of all. Seems like they took the good ideas from a lot of great shooters and covered them with borderlands sauce then let it marinade overnight. I spotted Doom 2016 mobility mechanics, Titanfall's mech, and I think Warframe's doggies inspired some of Fl4k's moveset.

I just pray they don't have the HP scaling and regen from BL2 - that pretty much forced me to use a save editor if I wanted to keep having fun in the endgame.

Throwing a gun that explodes to reload it is what made borderlands what it is today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back