• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boom, the Butterfly Effect. ~ An Until Dawn Rp

Okay, first things first, I'm only making this open to two people for separate one on ones, of course. I've already got several RPs open rn and am very busy with school, work, and other activities. So I can probably only handle that in the most. Who knows, I might change this later if my life decided to settle down ^^.

Anyways, as you can tell, this is an Until Dawn plot based off of the video game. I don't have any ideas right now but hopefully we can toss some stuff around. I should let you know though that if prefer rping OCs rather than cannon characters.

If you are still interested then I do have a few requirements. Please, please be able to post a response at least once or twice a week. I can manage that pretty easily though life does get busy sometimes so I do understand if you won't be on for a while! Also, I would like this to be somewhat advanced. Meaning, I would like three or more detailed paragraph per character. I really don't think this is much to ask for (I hope ^^").

So, if you're interested, send me a PM and hopefully we can throw something together!!

Gaia112233 said:
I respond almost daily and usually around 2-6 paragraphs
That's good with me as long as you don't mind that I'm a little less active? Every other day?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love long replies. ^-^

Would you be willing to do a bit of an AU? (While still keeping the horror genre and such, of course?)

AshenRoses said:
I love long replies. ^-^
Would you be willing to do a bit of an AU? (While still keeping the horror genre and such, of course?)
Sure but that may depend on what the AU is of course

FallOutBoy said:
Sure but that may depend on what the AU is of course
I was thinking of doing something pretty similar to the canon plot just kinda shifting a few things around. Want to work it out via pms? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back