• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Bookmarks

eunoia

beautiful chaos
Sorry if I’m being dumb, but I can’t seem to work out how to bookmark a thread; do bookmarks still exist? If so how do I use them? If not is there any way to organise the threads that I need to keep on revisiting that makes them easier to find?

Unfortunately we lost the bookmarking ability when we upgraded the site software. The bookmarks you had before aren't lost, they're just inaccessible until the developer upgrades it to match the software. In the meantime, check your Watched Threads list or bookmark them through your browser?

Okay thanks for the quick reply!

I’ll figure out something :)

(Hopefully maybe the feature returns one day?)

We're hoping! I used to use it a lot myself. Now I keep a lot of browser tabs open -- not ideal, particularly when my browser crashes and I have to try to remember what I had up >.>

Hmm maybe save the links to the sites you need somewhere, like a word document and then just copy paste it into the browser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back