• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Book of heros 3, story of villians

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
Welcome this would be my third time creating a book of hero's rp. My first two went amazing on RP Gateway so I thought why not bring it here.

Now what is book of hero's its a chapter based free roaming rp with tons of events that me and elected co mods come up with. All types of charecters and creatures are allowed including you're favorite book,movie,video game charecters or original charecters. The role play will be detailed so don't join if you're not ready to commit.

Also threw the chapter/event system players are forced to enteract with all the charecters in the roleplay so you won't just be branching out into small groupes.

As of know I'm looking for Co-mods to help me build this roleplay to the best it can be and them I looking for people to join. And for certain people to take certain roles. And yes as the title suggests you're charecter will be a villian instead of a hero this time around.

I hope you're interested :-)

Please PM me if you're looking to be a Co-mod

Co-Mod requirements

1000 posts

50 likes

Has played a detailed roleplay

Follows site rules

Is willing to put large amounts of time unto this roleplay

Has been a Rp nation member for a month

Is not a grammer Nazi but uses correct grammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back