• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„๐’ ; outside the realm

someone tell me if i broke the webpage for the CS sheets -
is it just me, or are the pages now split so they show two character sheets at the same time
sounds like a personal issue (there's no pretty way to phrase that I cry). I just checked on mobile and desktop on chrome and it seemed fine. Maybe clear your cache?

R E M I N D E R !

d75b948bf71b409819dd99cdaa6940f2.jpg
8243caaa30050daf4ae0acc88b5b0dfe.jpg
7e927ea96e6f5678f6d8cd4042f5622e.jpg

Hello everyone! The due date is soon, but if you need any extensions, please let me know! To those who have already informed me/asked, donโ€™t worryโ€”this applies to those who havenโ€™t just yet.

DUE: FRIDAY, JULY 1ST @ 11:59 PM!

BOOK OF FABLES โ€” the dossiers

BOOK OF FABLES โ€” ooc

BOOK OF FABLES โ€” playlist

Okay, I think I'm mostly done with Bluebeard! (Excepting any typos I inevitably find -_-)

Also out of curiosity- Is this RP inspired by the Fables comics/Wolf Among Us game? Because I would highly recommend those to people on this thread!

Okay, I think I'm mostly done with Bluebeard! (Excepting any typos I inevitably find -_-)

Also out of curiosity- Is this RP inspired by the Fables comics/Wolf Among Us game? Because I would highly recommend those to people on this thread!
yes it is!! god the game is so good im so excited for the second

yโ€™all ainโ€™t ready for my peeps
they shall be done soon i promise
my human man has tricks up his sleeves in how he keeps fables in check at his place of bussiness and just in general ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

woo teta mora is almost done!! excited to see everybodys finished cs. 0:

i finally finished my beloveds. my goblin hands ache from pretending i have brain cells left on a friday

wew, i finished sorcha! i got a bit burnt out just retelling princess fiorimonde at the very end of her history, so i might rework that later, but other than that should be good!

Edit: i lied and forgot to change out her appearance section from the old code no one look YET

FYI I am out of town until Tuesday and have limited internet access so I may not be very responsive for a bit!

hiiiiii popping in to say that Iโ€™ve finally finished my own sheets + Iโ€™ve been trying to read more of yโ€™allโ€™s and the TALENT OML

i feel so devious with all these yummy villains

C119680C-09AE-4D0E-AB85-9D521E86267A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back