• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jaehwa
Location: Custos Villa | Interacting: Xiulan & Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

As Xiulan responded to the bottle, beginning to drink from it, Jaehwa grinned. He had to be the luckiest guy on the planet, coming across a baby so cute, so sweet. "Ah, is it good? Probably not; it's only store-bought stuff." Slowly, he began to rock her in his arms. His smile slowly deflated. "I think I'm losing my mind, Xiulan," he said, shaking his head. "What if I freaked him out? Maybe I should've waited."

"For how long? All of eternity?" Tarquin countered. "You would've never gotten it out if it hadn't been for that tense moment pushing it out on impulse. Aren't you glad you got it off your chest?"

Jaehwa lowered the bottle from Xiulan's mouth once it was empty, a frown shaping his lips. "Yeah, but I shouldn't have just thrown that all on him. He's got enough to deal with as it is." Regret started to nip away at the omega's mind. Suddenly, he wished he had a time machine so he could go back and fix what was now starting to feel like a mistake. Still, it was quite relieving, no longer having that weight to carry around, but...

Letting out a sigh, Jaehwa set down the bottle on the nightstand, moving Xiulan to pat his hand on her back. If he got a burp out of her, he would chuckle with joy, nuzzling his head against her tiny one. "Let's change your diaper now. I... have no idea how to do that, but I'm sure as heck gonna try. Cry if I'm doing something wrong." It took longer than he expected. Fifteen minutes later, Xiulan was changed and dressed up in another one of the cute outfits Jaehwa had picked out for her. He had to rush to the bathroom on several occasions upon feeling the unbearable urge to wash his hands, but it was done.

Cradling the babe in his arms, he shuffled out the door, making his way to Ordan's room. While changing Xiulan, he thought he sensed some sort of commotion, but he was too distracted in the moment to have picked up on what it was and who was involved. He could only hope that, whatever had happened, Ordan was still alright. Or, well, as alright as he could be.

Raising a fist, Jaehwa knocked on the door, making sure to maintain a secure hold on the Xiulan. "Ordan?" he called, waiting to be invited in. He'd learned his lesson from barging in unannounced last night.

Nomvula
Kitchen
Elwin soon finished her ice cream, put the bowl and spoon in the sink and dashed off to her room to change for bed. As they had not known if the child was still alive, Elwin did not have much clothing, Lazarus and Nomvula only getting a couple outfits and an adult t-shirt for the child to use as pajamas. She and Lazarus discussed several things as the adults ate their ice cream before Nomvula finished. “Go on, I’ll was up here,” said Lazarus and Nomvula nodded gratefully before heading to the bathroom to wash her hands and get ready for bed, stopping by her room to get some pajamas.

Eliruz Eliruz (Elwin)

Ordan/Xiulan
Jae’s room to Ordan’s Suite
Xiulan just focused on eating, not really sure or understanding what her adoptive father was taking about. When the infant was done eating and the bottle was removed from her mouth, she felt herself being picked up again and had her back patted which for some reason caused the man to nuzzle her head when she had burped. After she was changed and dressed in new clothing which took a long time during which Xiulan cried, she was picked up again and carried out of the room and down the hallway until they reached another door.

“Well? What are we going to do about the mother since the potential concubine chose her ex husband?”

Ordan didn’t respond as Achilles kept control, the wolf muttering to himself about females that liked ruining everything. Ordan didn’t pay much attention to what Achilles was saying. The alpha was busy thinking over Zumitri’s death and if he was going to respond to that kid’s request for help. Oran was not sure what he was going to do there and then his mind flipped to their conversation on the beach when Jaehwa had fun after him. “I don’t know Achilles.”

“Bah little omega has a crush for you and stood up to you in defense of tiny wolf. And made you its father.”

“Godfather, meaning I take care of her if Jaehwa dies.”

“Which we both know would hurt you out of anyone else here in your pack.”

Ordan was silent, not denying it but not conforming it either. However Achilles acted smug about it, highly pleased with himself. The alpha dropped a hand from his face as he looked in the mirror. “I do not get why he likes me so much. What if it ruins our friendship?”

Achilles snorted. “Because he is weird? He accepts you and he accepts puppies.”

“My children are not puppies. They’re...”

“Dogs.”

“I was going to say they are adults and human. If Clover sues me for back child support I gotta pay that which I doubt she will use or give to the girl that is apparently our child. If, for some reason I am charged with war crimes, I can face a very long sentence in jail if not execution. Why put him through that?”

“We don’t know that you are going to get charged for war crimes and surely they would have to charge your other friends and your commanding officer. Besides, Jaehwa can get...what are those visuals? Sleeping visits?”

“Conjugal visits and that only happens in Brazil and other countries like Canada and Israel. Why would I willingly put Jaehwa and even Xiulan through that?”

“They are wolves. They’ll survive. Are you going to wait forever Ordan? I told you before, I am not getting stuck being alone with only tiny wolf to talk to when we take away their memories. Unless you don’t plan on doing that either now. You know you like him and enjoy his company.”

“And you like his wolf.”

“Jaehwa is nice too.”
Achilles didn’t say anything else on the matter of Tarquin. “You need someone who is loyal and cares about you. Jaehwa...and his wolf...seem just that. It won’t kill you to try a relationship and the omega doesn’t seem like he would lie or use you for a power boost. Besides...you do like spending time with him and enjoy his company and oddly...witty remarks.”

“Since when do you know the word witty?” Ordan’s eye flickered between brown and silver, the alpha still not entirely sure but then Jaehwa’s voice came through the door. Ordan tapped his fingers on the sink before sighing and being forced to concede that Achilles was right about him enjoying Jaehwa’s company and quite possibly missing hiknthe most out of his pack should he go through with his thoughts on stripping the pack of their memories if he continued with a cure...which he knew he would despite no longer taking it himself. “Come in Jaehwa,” Ordan said, his wolf sounding smug and letting Ordan have control for now.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Last edited:
Jaehwa
Location: Ordan's Suite | Interacting: Xiulan & Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Cautiously, Jaehwa opened the door to Ordan's suite. He entered, shutting it behind him before adjusting his grip on Xiulan. A proud grin shaped his lips as he caught sight of Ordan and he held her out like a trophy. "Here's your goddaughter!" he declared, then brought her back into an embrace. "Gosh, isn't she just the cutest little thing you ever saw?" He was more than content to keep talking about the babe, but there was other stuff he felt he had to discuss. He'd even dare say it was more important, as sour of a taste as that left in his mouth.

"We... need to talk. Uhm..," he trailed off, his gaze wandering. "I just wanted to say that you c-can ignore what I said earlier." This was harder than he thought it would be, but he couldn't stop now. "I don't want to lose what we have now. It's... too big of a risk. I don't know what I was thinking, confessing like that. I'm sorry, so sorry. I know you're too overwhelmed with other things right now, and I don't want you to have to deal with me on top of it all." He had to grit his teeth to stop the tears from falling. Curse him for being so sensitive.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you seriously taking it all back now?" Tarquin was clearly furious. "Come on; things were going to go so well, I just know it! Why are you ruining it for us?"

Jaehwa chose not to reply. "I mean it, you can forget about the whole thing if you want to. Pretend it never even happened." He couldn't handle losing Ordan's friendship all because he was too selfish to wait for when he was ready. If that meant bottling up his feelings until the right time came, then so be it. Somehow, through all the internal conflict going on, between Tarquin's lividity and his own self-doubt, Jaehwa managed a smile, pure and genuine.

Ordan
Ordan’s Suite
Ordan remained in the bathroom as he heard the door opening before turning to shut it. He could hear Xiulan cussing and gurgling at the same time as he walked out of the bathroom and stood in the doorway, the omega holding her out like a prized trophy before speaking as he cradled the infant against him. “They usually are cute until they get an attitude,” said Ordan as he looked over Xiulan but made no move to leave the doorway of the bathroom, nor to take the infant from the omega. The alpha quietly listened as Jaehwa said they needed to talk before launching into a winded spiel concerning what he has said earlier. Jaehwa spoke of how the two, or rather Ordan could forget what Jaehwa had confessed about being in love with him earlier which pissed Achilles off and surprised Ordan.

“What is he doing? He had no problems confessing several minutes ago, why is he backing out now? You’re supposed to be the confused one here.”

Ordan didn’t respond to Achilles as Jaehwa continued with saying he knew Ordan was likely overwhelmed about everything and how Jaehwa didn’t want to ruin everything they had between them with their friendship and such. He could hear Achilles start cursing about over sensitive omegas and backstabbing women though Ordan assumed the latter was in relation to his ex. “You did what you felt was right,” said Ordan at last, even before Jaehwa had finished. The omega adopted a genuine smile as he spoke concerning how Ordan could forget everything.

“Why would we do that?” Achilles was again ignored.

Ordan closed his good eye and sighed to himself as he mulled over not only Jaehwa’s words but his only mixed emotions and feelings. Was it really worth it to even try opening his heart again? “Yes,” came Achilles voice in his head. “Of course it is worth it. Omega is good match.”

Ordan again ignored his wolf’s counsel, something which infuriated Achilles when the wolf was used for counsel by the alpha after Ordan had been brought back from near insanity before as a rogue and also when he had gotten slim control after Achilles had been created...a long and harrowing year and a half. The alpha’s eye remained closed as he tried to mentally shake himself and process everything.

Before Ordan could even speak again, Achilles butted in, the wolf taking charge of the matter. “Eden and her wolf broke Ordan’s heart though be doesn’t realize it. She was with that wolf that hurt her and ‘helped’ him by sharing memories. So I made that decision since the female couldn’t make one.” The wolf made air quotes around the word helped before rumbling to himself. “Don’t listen to Ordan, he has no idea what he wants and fears being used again which is why he wants to behave like a mule....you want this and so do us wolves, therefore we overrule...”

Yet the wolf didn’t get to finish as Ordan wrestled control and spoke. “I haven’t had time to process everything yet,” spoke Ordan. “Scythia somehow being back from the dead, Zumitri’s death, some rogue whelp breaking into my house and then wanting help which I am not sure what I will do with, leaving Zumitri there to die...” Ordan’s voice broke at the mention of his friend. “Clover lying and being here...putting my child...my son...up for adoption and oddly keeping the second one to raise herself...wanting money and getting back together...you loving me though I can’t help thinking you’re crazy for doing so...”

Achilles, sensing they were about to collapse with the overwhelming emotion took control of their body to keep them upright. The man’s eyes now silver, even his closed one, but the man himself remained in charge of their mind. Achilles just in charge of their body and bodily functions. “I can’t talk about what was done during my time as a soldier though it...it wasn’t all helping people. Nor will I give you or share with you the memories and rush you going...having nightmares,” said Ordan. “After finding out Clover lied and hid these children from me, that she wants to pass her ex’s child off as mine, as if that will excuse her past transgressions, well I closed off to avoid being hurt like that again and haven’t...haven’t been in any real relationships since she left.

“I like you. You’re amusing and I...I think I would miss you out of everyone else here in this pack the most if something happened to you. I’ve seen you as a friend for a while though haven’t really said it to anyone and don’t want that to change by getting into a relationship. But...Achilles insists he will not stand idly by and seems to like you or your wolf...well he seems to approve of both of you. I don’t know if I will ever be trusting or ready for that level of commitment again...and...child support isn't...isn’t the only way...the only way I could end up in jail...prison.

“Possibly....90 years or death...plus however many for back child support...it isn’t right to make you go through that possibility. But...Achilles will never let me have any peace if we do not get into s relationship though that might be for the wolf’s own selfish needs. But...I do appreciate what you did. I’m sure that took a lot of courage to muster up to say those words. I’m willing to give this a chance and see where it leads though it will likely take time to feel at all comfortable with this relationship business again.”

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Time Skip-March 23rd 2019

Important:​

• Liu & Basilia’s Meeting​
  • Rigged Election​
  • Vladimir’s Move​

Basilia
Golden Pheasant Cafe to Ithawell Community Center
Basilia sat within a little cafe, the Golden Pheasant Cafe. She was early, the meeting did not start for fifteen minutes, so had stopped in the cafe here for a drink. Her ascendants and shadows that had gone checking the packs had been eliminated, putting their numbers down even further and those that had gone rogue had been taken care of. Akachi’s reports intelligence on the future mayor’s movements and Basilia had taken care of any rivals, leaving two contenders alive for humanitarian purposes. The former mayor had an unfortunate accident and the election itself was taking place tonight. Any who were sixteen and over were allowed to vote between five and eight but had to present identification. As most teens didn’t have identification, they were out of luck there. Getting her hot chocolate, the woman then left the cafe and headed towards the community center and entered, heading to a room she reserved with Akachi at her side, the woman tapping her fingers against her cup as she walked into the building.

Kipsy Kipsy (Liu)

Vladimir
Vladimir’s Hut
All moved into his new home, a hut overlooking the ocean with a thatched roof, it was a mere three rooms. A bedroom, bathroom and main area which housed a kitchenette and living area combined into one room. The vaewolf had taken Analise’s advice and moved locations, much of his things being moved to the backup safe house. The vaewolf was currently down on the beach building a fire while Lazarus was doing some work on islands they could potentially purchase.

Last edited:
Jaehwa

Jaehwa awoke to the sound of birds chirping. They were rather loud and, he wouldn't lie, annoying, but instead of getting mad he merely groaned. Rolling over, the omega covered his head with a pillow. Yet another sleepless night. This whole ordeal was clearly taking its toll on him, yet there wasn't much he could do about it. He'd laid out his position rather clearly; all that was left was to wait for Ordan to process everything. Over the past few days, that was all he'd been doing: waiting.

After the night he'd brought Xiulan to Ordan's room, he and the alpha wolf had decided to give it all some time. Ordan was stressed and under extreme pressure, what with Clover now on the scene. The least Jaehwa could do after popping such a big revelation on the poor guy was give him some time to make up his mind. He wouldn't force Ordan into loving him. Friendship would be enough, more than enough.

But it wasn't. These past few days had proven that, the weight of everything overwhelming. Jaehwa had gotten sick he had worried himself so much. He was running a fever, got dizzy every time he moved, had thrown up more than once, and was a sweaty, clammy mess. Tarquin was the most peeved by all this. As the inner wolf had so eloquently put it, this ruined all their chances of ever convincing Ordan they could make a relationship work. He looked disgusting, after all, like he'd been run over by a truck. On top of all that, taking care of Xiulan and making sure the other pack members were okay was, to say the least, wearing him down. He hadn't had the chance to really talk with the alpha since the other night.

Overheating under the weight of all the blankets piled on top of his body (he had been in a fit of shivers earlier, but now they were just pointless), Jaehwa swung his legs over the edge of the bed and huffed. The world spun before settling down. His feet on the floor, he stood, a little wobbly on his legs. This didn't make sense to him. With his stupid werewolf healing abilities, shouldn't he no longer be sick? Then again, this probably was all his mind's doing, the cruel organ.

"God I feel terrible," Tarquin moaned.

This was one such occasion where Jaehwa actually agreed with his inner wolf. "We feel terrible," he corrected. "I wonder if anyone's made breakfast yet, or if that time has already passed." He glanced over to Xiulan, trying to see whether she was still asleep or not. That determined if he needed to get up yet or if he could spare a few more minutes of sleep before having to feed her.

Liu

Liu was restless. Throughout the days, she'd had to constantly fidget with one thing or another. If it wasn't her hoodie strings, it was one of her many stuffed animals with teeth marks all over them. She had some serious issues, but her mind didn't dwell on that depressing thought too long. Today was the day, after all! There was no reason to be upset. Anxious, sure, but her anxiety usually translated to endless energy. At least she was able to function, although at the risk of being distracted by every little thing. Adding attention problems to her long list of things she needed to handle put a pout on her lips. Why did she need to care about that stuff? Oh yeah, something or other about her Joan and Mike wanting her to keep track of it all. Ha. As if she would remember this later.

When she'd woken up, Liu had practically flown off her bed. After spending the large majority of the week completely and oddly unproductive, this was a relieving change of pace. She had herself dressed up and ready to go in a matter of minutes. Breakfast was skipped, but she did remember to take her morning pills, if only because she was worried Joan might cry again if she didn't. Joan crying was not at all a pretty sight, no way, no how. In less than half an hour, Liu was out the door, her feet plodding against the sidewalk as she made her way to the destination: Ithawell Community Hall.

The center was rather crowded today, which was odd. Perhaps there was some event going on? For whatever reason, Liu hadn't expected this many people. Already she felt claustrophobic. How was she supposed to find out where to go, anyway? The email had merely specified the date, location, and time. Maybe someone was going to come to pick her up. That'd be cool, she thought, and her grip around her laptop bag tightened. She had lots of things to show them when the time came, and she could hardly contain her excitement. With eager eyes, she scanned the area, waiting for someone to catch her attention.

Akachi/Basilia
Ithawell Community Hall
Getting his mistress settled, the former acolyte headed back out into the crowds of people, leaving Basilia alone with her drink. There was a soda fountain, coffee and tea machine and water/juice vending machines in the lobby as well as a machine for hot chocolate for anyone visiting the community hall. Akachi then headed out with a pic Basilia had sent to his phone of the intended contact, moving easily through the crowds and smirking slightly as he observed the people.

Basilia was dressed in a hooded cloak and face mask that concealed her identity, the woman observing through the eyes that were darkened in shadow.

5D83FB7A-BD3D-4FD5-97BA-A7EEAD5BD337.jpeg

Helped by the voice disguised which concealed her voice and the color contacts that made her eyes yellow, Basilia was set. Akachi meanwhile kept his phone unlocked as he walked through the crowds before finally spotting the stranger in question and approached. “You’re here for capture?” He questioned as he approached from her blind spot. Like Basilia, Akachi was concealed in a uniform disguising his face with voice changer. If she replied she was, he would take her to Basilia. If not...well he was prepared to drug her and then execute her.

Kipsy Kipsy (Liu)

Eden|Custos|Human
Custos Villa
Interactions: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Jae ( Kipsy Kipsy ), Ezra & Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

The past five days were very tense and stressful for the huntress, having been blown up at by her Alpha about the whole situation. This quickly pushed Eden to avoid anyone, especially Ezra and Ordan; she didn't want to cause any conflict between anyone. Due to this, Eden spent most of her time with Silvia and Adesina, who seemed to be growing closer with every waking moment they spent together. Other times, she spent her time on the beach or walking in the forest, becoming used to the surrounding trees and landmarks, like the waterfall tucked away within a small area with additional hot springs. Yet today, the tanned she-wolf was cooking a meal for everyone, which was becoming a more common ordeal but made sure after it was cooked, everyone was called, then took her own food and disappeared into thin air.

Eden took in the smell of the bacon and eggs, the hash browns coming along with a nice golden color adorning it's rigid edges. Taking a spatula, she quickly took the beautifully golden-kissed squares and put them on a plate. She turned off all heat on the stove, plated the eggs and bacon before making her own plate and calling everyone through the mind link.

"Breakfast is ready.."

And without another word, the huntress took her plate and fork, moving out the backdoor to sit at the hammock that was perched between two sturdy trees. Resting herself within the soft fabric, she leaned back so she was comfortably cradled and began to eat.

With each day growing more solitary and lonely, Eden began feeling weaker, as if she was slowly being drained of any energy her body had cared to make within her slumber. Even at night, her slumber was restless and she would constantly toss and turn until she finally gave into the realization that she wasn't going to become comfortable. All of her happiness and strength was slowly washing away, and yet, she didn't even know why.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Adesina's Suite
Interactions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Adesina shifted slightly, a soft exhale leaving her lips as she rolled over and found a smaller form curled into her. The female vampire quickly recognized this warm form as Silvia and slipped an arm around her waist, her nose burying into her neck; the scent that she found surprisingly relaxing, which was pretty much against her nature and instincts, somehow made her muscles ease themselves. A voice echoed loudly in her head just as she was beginning to relax, causing the Alpha to let out a low hiss and crack open her silver orbs that immediately turned to slits in response to the light trickling in from the window. She cursed mentally and just closed her eyes, burying her face back into Silvia's neck, her lips pressing a loving kiss to her warm skin.

"Good morning, darling.."

She mumbled gruffly and lifted her hand to rest her chin upon as she studied the sleepy blonde's features; she seemed so peaceful and beautiful. Adesina never thought that-in her current state-that she'd ever love anyone the same yet she found herself in a state of awe as she gazed down at the healer.

Liu
Location: Ithawell Community Center | Interactions: Akachi ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

A yip left Liu's lips and she stumbled forward to turn around and face the person who'd just spoken to her. They wore a mask and their voice sounded off, incredibly so. Here for capture? That was the keyword, yes, but... Hesitantly, she opened her mouth and pointed before shaking her head. Selective mutism. A result of the trauma she'd endured years ago, watching her parents torn apart before her very eyes. She didn't talk to anyone but her foster family, and even then her voice was a rare sound to hear. As if she could work up enough to speak in this tense of a situation.

Since her phone was clutched in her hand, Liu held it up slowly so as not to alarm masked person. Making sure they didn't negatively react, she began to type away on the screen. "Yes, I am," she typed, then turned it around so this stranger could read the note. As she did so, she smiled brightly, her teeth glimmering. Sure, the atmosphere was thick with tension, and smiling at someone who could probably kill her in seconds wasn't a wise decision, she did it anyway, her youth and naivety keeping her confident. At the very least, she was certain she couldn't die. Her story had more to tell.

Nisha
Boreal Villa
Nisha soon found something else not to be happy about and made her displeasure loud and clear. Her first set of teeth were falling out, not just her teeth but her fangs as well. This was a week now since she had been born and as was common in vampire babies, her first set of teeth were falling out. Pre-milkers they were called by older vampires, the first stage before milk teeth at six months and then adult teeth at eight. For some reason, despite their maturity, vampire children had the longest time for teeth to come in, not getting their fangs until adolescence. The child woke up fussy as her bottom central incisors became the first to get loose. Unfortunately it also caused no end of pain.

Ordan/Xiiulan
Ordan’s Suite
Ordan had reluctantly done as Jaehwa had suggested and seem Silvia, not that the omega gave him much choice in the matter who had taken a look at his eye. The alpha was not at all pleased that he was forbidden from shifting and gotten into a rather loud argument with the healer over it. The alpha had generally stayed away from everyone, still not having replied to the teenager’s text message either and generally trying to mull over things. He had even ignored Clover’s texts, much to the woman’s anger but the alpha wanders nothing to do with her. Instead, he stayed in his room unless going out on his private balcony or wandered the beach at night, thinking over what he was going to do with all these problems that seemed to pile up with his friend’s death. He generally avoided Eden and...well pretty much everyone really, the alpha sequestering himself away though as he had not been privy to Achilles’ earlier interaction five days ago with Eden, had no idea why she was avoiding him. He assumed she was still confused so gave the woman space. Which was fine as Ordan needed space as well.

As for his issue concerning Jaehwa and being mates with the omega, the alpha still was at a quandary concerning that though Achilles pushed him constantly into accepting. The alpha heard Eden’s words echo through through the pack bond about breakfast but made no move to leave his room, the alpha staring somewhat listlessly at the ceiling, hands behind his head as he mulled things over before at last getting to his feet.

Rolling over, the alpha grabbed his phone off the floor and pulled up the last text from Zumitri, the alpha’s eye going blank. He began typing though it was short.

Zumitri
me
I will deal with you when I return. Until then you may stay in my home in one of the guest rooms.

After sending the message, the alpha turned his phone off and put it on the table before trying to go back to sleep. That went well for about five minutes until there was a loud pounding on the door which woke Xiulan up. The alpha rumbled in anger to himself as he tossed the pillow at the door and got to his feet, his growl deeping as he heard a voice outside. Ordan grabbed some shorts he’d set out on the floor of the bed and threw those on before walking down the hall to Jaehwa’s room and walked in, scenting out Xiulan before picking the infant up and leaving the room after grabbing some things from the dresser.

Cradling the infant in his arms, Ordan stumbled back into his room and set Xiulan on his bed before heading to the bathroom and tossing back some pills. Stumbling back out to his bedroom, he changed the infant and then tossed the diaper in the trash before making his way downstairs to the first floor, the alpha now able to hear the shouting and froze. His eye flashed silver as he heard Clover and made his way to the door, opening it and purposely stepping aside to let her fall on her face, Achilles snickering in his head. “Clover. What the hell are you doing here?!”

Mentioned: Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Eliruz Eliruz (eden) Kipsy Kipsy (Xen and jae)

Akachi
Ithawell Community Hall
Akachi watched the stranger as she opened her mouth and pointed at it with a shake of her head. She was staring at him, letting out a tip like an animal that had been startled or hurt, the Shadow more than ready to shove a needle in her neck that was attached to his wrist. Not at all like the Assassin Creed weapons. Still, as he moved towards her, she slowly held up her phone and began typing something. His son gave him the patience of a saint, the dark skinned man watching as she finished and turned the phone so he could see it. “Hmmm....” He would allow Basilia to decide if their time was being wasted before motioning the girl to follow him with a beckon of his right hand and then led her to the room he had left Basilia in. He said nothing as he walked, not stopping or looking back to see if the girl was following and stopped at a door. Opening it, he stepped aside, silently watching the girl and waiting for her to enter before he would follow and lock the door, the blinds having been drawn upon coming here. “I’ve found her.”

@lipsy (Liu)

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Adesina Eliruz Eliruz

The last few nights and days were blurred, Silvia being occupied, to much so to really get a good view on the pack—just one in particular member always stood out to her. Adesina. Before long she ended up waking up sleeping beside the vampire alpha, and it seemed she ended up with Adesina once more. Her skin tingled, the touch of the other has that affect on her. Silvia shivered even now, her skin tingling as Adesina brushed against her neck with her nose, and before long her own eyes slowly began to flutter open. The healer had often been a little more relaxed since her arrival with her growing relationship with Adesina—the red head cooling off her more than agitated side of her. “Morning already...” she murmured groggily, hand lifting up slightly to reach behind her and stroke the side of Adesina’s head—her strands of red locks slipping through her fingers.

Slowly shifting her form, Silvia turned to lay on her side with her eyes landing on Adesina with blue meeting gray tones of eyes. Bringing her pale fingers to Adesina’s cheeks, Silvia pursed her lips softly while her thumb traced gently over the pale cool skin of her cheek. Strands of silver and white hair fell over her face while her gaze slowly drifted over Adesina’s face. “But good morning...” she mused, a smile slowly slipping onto her lips. Soon though, her head buzzed with Eden’s voice of food, she merely let it fade while she managed to spend the time with Adesina. Moving her head to tile upwards, she softly kissed Adesina on the cheek before quickly rolling over and away from her clutches—she had some breakfast to get to.

Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

You made her upset! You did something—I should have known better than let you sit in here with that yelling the other day! All you do is mess up her life—pretty lady hates us now,” Elias snarled. The past few days were also isolation based, he found himself sitting in his room pent up, he had gone out once or twice, though to seek out Eden. He couldn’t find her. Elias proposed she was avoiding him, and Ezra agreed. Ezra has tried to speak with her, found her room but he couldn’t do anything but stand there, and for an hour he contemplated knocking after a day before going back to his room and hiding like the coward he was. Ezra has begun to lack the self confidence to approach her, though currently as he heard her voice call to him about food, he shook his head.

First he went down the stairs, eyes scouring the kitchen before finding the best exit. Outside. Quietly stepping there, he poked his head around the door to find Eden by herself. Her ethereal beauty still had him at a stand still wondering if she really existed sometimes. Carefully, Ezra stepped outside with his green gaze, he had avoided the incident just before the yelling across the other side of the house was dealt with. Turning around he didn’t have much of a chance to see anything and knowing he wasn’t as inculuded he stepped aside letting the door hang open for Eden, “Go on, you should probably see what’s going on—you love him so you shouldn’t avoid him,” he murmured. He knew he wasn’t the only person she secluded herself from. He wasn’t sure if he thought of himself or just Ordan as he cane to know him as. He could tell it was him, the wolf was too hard not to notice. “He doesn’t seem happy so maybe you’ll help—“ he murmured with his gaze briefly heading to his feet to avoid looking at her, thumb hooking over his shoulder. He couldn’t even talk to her about them, only someone else. Pathetic.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Outside Custos
Interactions: Ezra ( Shaded Shaded ), Ordan & Clover ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Eden had been thinking about what Achilles said and maybe it was time to accept the fact that Ezra may be her mate, the one she needed most; there was no mistaking the bond through their past, which seemed to only strengthen their bond. Maybe that was why she felt so ill lately? Shaking her head, she heard the sliding of the door and slowly lifted her head to find the blonde male standing there, speaking about Ordan and how she loved him. The huntress shook her head and pushed herself out of the swinging hammock and made her way over to Ezra. "I think I've come to realize there is no him and I, besides, why would I be with someone who is so..ugh!" she spoke hesitantly, her eyes lowering to her food, "The day I helped you regain some of your memories, he pretty much told me that he made the decision for me and that decision was you.." Eden kept her eyes downcast and she tried desperately to shove the thought of hurting anyone out of her mind.

Her gaze snapped forward when she heard her name, her wolf beginning to growl, Eden's chest rumbling. "Let him deal with her; apparently I'm just like that bitch anyways, so why would I help him?" She snorted stubbornly before moving past him to scrape her food into the trash, seeing how she'd already lost her appetite.

"Should we help Alpha? He may be ass, but he is still Alpha.." Ellie pondered, considering the possibilities. Eden, on the other hand, said screw it and stood her ground; he could deal with Clover. Besides, what did she care at this point? Setting her things in the sink, she turned to Ezra and leaned against the counter. "I don't need him making my decisions, nor do I need anyone pushing me one way or another; I've already made my decision over the past few days. And he isn't going to like it," Eden spoke quietly, shrugging her shoulders, "I choose you, so stop pushing me towards him." Letting out a short breath and sliding her hands to the edge of the counter, she lifted her jade hues to his emerald ones. "And I'm sorry I was avoiding you and everyone else, I just needed some time to think.." Her shoulders slumped a bit, showing just how stressed she was. "I wanted to talk to you everytime you came around, but I didn't want to say something wrong.."

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Adesina's Suite
Interactions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Adesina relished the she-wolf's touch, a low purr-like sound rumbling and vibrating through her chest. Her silver hues closed slowly in contentment, a soft sigh leaving her lips as she felt a feather light touch against her cheek. "Sadly, it is morning, beautiful." Sina mused quietly and felt the bed shift only to find Silvia moving away from her grasp to go fetch some food before the men scarfed it down. The Alpha pushed herself up, stretching and lazily following after the healer, her eyes flickering down to her swaying locks. A small smile flickered on her lips before she snagged a pair of old shorts and slipping them over her spandex shorts.

Sina quickly walked after the female and opened the door for her, allowing her to go first.

Ezra H. Hastings

That doesn’t mean she made it—Ezra what did you do? If cranky ass hat made the choice for her, what if she doesn’t want us?” Elias seemed quite set on the fact that Eden hadn’t made the choice herself, Ezra couldn’t blame him since it did appear she couldn’t choose either way. He wouldn’t blame her, she was most likely fearful of trying with him but too unsure with the other because of him. Just showing up caused discomfort and distress for her, and that started to weigh him down, what would have happened if he didn’t let Elias follow that scent trail? What if Ezra just got on the plane, went back home oblivious to everything. Eventually this mindset left him, allowing him to look back to Eden with clear eyes as she moved inside.

She hasn’t been eating, that’s not good,” Ezra murmured to Elias, both their eyes following her movements all the way until she was near the counter. Her growling and obvious distaste for the mention of helping was shown as well in the display, though he remained unflinching he did turn his head casually to the side, peaking around before moving closer towards Eden. She had stated something heart warming but all he wanted was her to get back to her old self—she was happier before he got there, but he had to shake it off the moment she spoke of choosing him. “Thank you.”

It didn’t take him long to stand in front of her, his eyes tracing over her slumped shoulders before wrapping his arms around her in a hug. His nose tucked downwards as he breathed in her scent, his eyes closing briefly while one hand drifted to rub soothing circles on her back. “I think you need time to relax—without stressing out about me or him,” Ezra murmured into her locks of ebony strands. “—besides you never say the wrong thing, because everything about you is right. I want to hear everything you have to say, complaints, dreams, concerns, I want to here it all; how could I truly be with you if I didn’t? So nothing you say will ever be the wrong thing,” he proposed softly, “come on, let’s get you out of the house,” he advised.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Adesina Eliruz Eliruz

Humming softly to herself, Silvia looked towards a chair propped up near the windowsill where she eagerly looked outside briefly as she combed her fingers through her hair. Adesina’s purr was quite eye catching, or at least something that had Silvia turning back to view the vampire heading towards the door after trudging on her own pair of shorts. The fair haired girl briefly observing as Adesina opened the door for her, she found it cute that she had done that for her. Flicking her blue eyes up to Adesina she strode last before stopping beside her, “Thank you, kind lady,” she teased before leaning up and kissing her gently on the cheek.

Turning towards the hall, she grabbed Adesina’s hand, tugging lightly for her to follow. Soon she let her fingers entwine with Adesina’s as she smiled softly at the red head before walking alongside her. Leaning her head against Adesina’s shoulder, she took a calm breath before they got down to the kitchen—Isabella was going on about how it was unnatural but it was better than anything. The wolf side of Silvia merely shrugged it off considering that she preferred Adesina, even if it was against their natural order so what? No one was being hurt—did it really matter? Silvia supposed it did but never vocalized it because it was just something hard to imagine, forcing someone to stick to their own species rather than being able to fall in love with whoever, besides Ordan said he would help with the cure which would let Adesina and Silvia go back to human—it’d be alright in the end of the schemes.​

Hanah Solo/Slave
Maliki's villa

Hanah had waked early at morning and put on her maid uniform, that she had buyed to herself after seeking out what maids weared and found mostly
french maid outfits. After dressing up she headed towards kitchen, holding tighly from railing so she wouldn't go all to way down if (or more of when) she would trip at stairs, she had done that multiple times already, sometimes even disturbing her Master and Mistress and she didn't want disturb them. After getting to kitchen she take out bucket and filled it with water, before taking it to living room to wash floor there, with hands as she had succeed to snap mop's rod already. After washing floor, she headed to bathroom where washing machine was. She loaded it with dirty clothes and put it on, before switching water from bucket and carrying it to lobby, where she then started washing floor.

She hadn't found out courage to ask what had happened to little girl that came with her to villa, and she had made choise to never ask about it. She had some how feeling that girl had been supernatural too, only she didn't know what kind supernatural and by asking about it, would show how stupid she would be.​

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Villa Kitchen
Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )

Admittedly, Eden hadn't been eating as much as a wolf of her stature and position should've been but even her wolf was refusing to hunt for food; the stress was finally getting to her. She kept her gaze downwards and heard footsteps growing closer to her. His shoes moved into her vision. Lifting her eyes, she found Ezra looking over her slumped form, concern in his expression. She was about to speak but found his arms around her slender form, his hands slipping around to her back and offering comfort in the form of a hand rubbing along her spine. The female slowly relaxed as she listened, finding his words practically heartstopping.

"Good choice," Ellie rumbled mentally, causing Eden to smile against his chest. Her arms slid around his broad torso and linked in an embrace.

"Thank you; I'll try my best to start opening up more, I promise," she murmured, "and where exactly are we going? I know a place that I found a few days ago. I wonder if you'll recognize it.."

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Hallway to Kitchen
Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Where it was normal for wolves to growl and rumble, vampires could hiss and purr, much like cats. So, it wasn't odd for Adesina to purr when pleased or delighted with certain circumstances. The Alpha politely kept the door open for the female and let her silver gaze to flicker down to her, a smile tugging at her lips once more as Silvia's lips pressed to her cheek. "Of course, my beautiful wolf." She mused before happily sliding her fingers with Silvia's, giving it a loving squeeze. Her eyes fell towards the blonde who was now leaned up against the redhead's shoulder. The Alpha lifted her fingertips to her cheek and let them glide across her jaw before dropping her hand back down once they got to the kitchen. Quickly letting go reluctantly of the healer's hand, Sina blurred around the kitchen, fixing a few plates of food, including Silvia's. Listening to Isabella, she nodded in acknowledgement and lifted a plate to Silvia.

Evangeline|Lichen|Vampire
Mikaelson Villa
Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

Evangeline moved out her room, her body aching from the restless sleep. The past days were some of the best, and the nerveracking day of meeting with Lichen was nearing. She shook her thoughts from her mind and found Hanah cleaning. Running a hand through her hair, she smiled faintly. "Good morning. Hanah."

Hanah Solo/Slave
Maliki's villa
Eliruz Eliruz

Hanah smiled bit as she heared her Mistress voice. "Morning, Mistress. Do you need something?" Hanah stopped rubbing floor and looked up to Evangeline. After meeting her first time, she had found pleasure to pleasing her, even if Mistress wouldn't give praises or rewards.​

M2 -ithawell community center
Age appeareance-16, actual-22

As the time has passed and the guild is going through the purge M2 cannot disobey thé leader but he does have the ability to abandon the blood order. Creating a 10 page report to the institution explaining his absence he exited the facility and went on his own. Unlike Ken, this time he still retains the skills and is ingrained into his career and is still open to learn.

Finding himself wandering into the middle of town he was seen like an outsider , a lone fish in a empty ocean. It was difficult to interpret the facial signals of others and their emotions so he just assumed that they all knew he was a normal person or least thought it was and he moved on. Feeling a want to do something to occupy his mind he looked around him. The cafes' and food areas he doesn't really eat, the slave market there seems to be nothing of interest unless for entertainment. Then there was a community center, probably full of activities it seemed right for him , running across the road he rushed to the community center to play basketball and all the other fun sports
( open to anyone)

Ordan/Xiulan
Custos Villa
Ordan made no move at all to help Clover up from the floor, his eye briefly flashing silver as he stared down at his ex before swirling back to its normal brown. The fact that Xiulan seemed to find it amusing as evidenced by the infant's giggle was an added bonus in the alpha's mind as he stood there with the door still opened and waited for the woman to get to her feet. "What did you do that for Ordan?!"

"Perhaps you should not have shown up out of the blue as if we were still engaged," growled Ordan.

"You ignored my texts!"

"Of course I did," Ordan said sarcastically, not even bothering to deny his actions. Watching as Clover got to her feet and spun to face him, Ordan's amusement was plain on is face as well as the disdain he held for her. "Why are you here? Matter of fact...how the hell did you bother to find me?"

"I told you...you ignored my texts! As for how I found you Ordan, I followed you when you left me."

"You followed me?" Ordan questioned, the amusement fading as he stared at Clover and glanced down at her stomach. "You deliberately put m...your child," he had to remember this child she was carrying was the jock's she had left him for, "your child in harm's way when you were drunk?!" Ordan could not believe the audacity of Clover but then she had been somewhat stubborn in her determination. “Do you have any idea the danger you could have gotten into?! I’m pretty sure they take babies...” Ordan shook his head and grabbed Clover before yanking her inside the house.

“Can we eat her now?”

Ordan ignored Achilles as there was another knock on the door, the alpha resisting the urge to growl. “Who else did you bring here?” He turned to open the door to see more strangers standing there. “Who are they?” He questioned Clover.

“Our daughter Sienna,” said Clover. She seemed to ignore the man standing there at the door, the alpha scowling at her. “She wanted to see you.”

Ordan stared at the woman and then at the man. “Fine...come in,” grunted Ordan. The woman came in though the man didn’t seem all that sure but he finally entered the house. Shutting the door, he made his way to the kitchen to feed Xiulan, the man following Ordan. “So, how are you related to me and Clover?”

“Saul Oak,” spoke the male. “That’s the name my adoptive parents gave me as mom didn’t name me.”

Ordan’s eye twitched as he heard this information and whirled on the woman brow turning back and grabbing some formula from the fridge and then a bottle.

Jaehwa
Location: Custos Villa | Interacting: Ordan, Xiulan, and crew ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Seeing Xiulan still asleep, Jaehwa let out a sigh and crawled back into bed. Once again, he conked out instantly, exhaustion seeping into his bones. At some point or another, there was a loud knocking, which he barely processed. Groggily, he rolled over as Xiulan started to cry, just in time to see Ordan coming in. The alpha took the babe and some things off the dresser before leaving. Gratitude registered in Jaehwa’s tired mind, but he couldn’t just leave everything to up Ordan. Determined to still be helpful, he once more got back up, yawning.

The omega stumbled out of his room and down the hall and stairs. It took some time as he was slow and felt as though every inch of his body was weak. The moment his foot hit the final step, though, and he heard Ordan’s voice echoing. Something about Clover. Who was that again? He didn’t seem to care, though, his brain too foggy to remember who she was. Instead, he merely saw Ordan in the archway of the kitchen. Drearily, he approached the alpha.

“Do you have the baby?” he asked, craning his neck around the alpha’s shoulder to see if he was holding Xiulan. Before he could see her, though, his eyes caught sight of Clover and two others. Jaehwa’s mind was clearer than than it had been throughout the past few days. Everything registered all at once and he was pissed. It was an unusual emotion for the omega, but it burned brightly in him. Tarquin chuckled giddily.

Without hesitation Jaehwa glared at Clover. “Who are you?” he pressed, lips pursed in disgust. “I’m thinking Ordan’s ex. Why are you here? Haven’t you done enough damage already?” He didn’t know who these other people were, but his attention wasn’t focused on them, anyway. His instincts had already identified Clover, and his wolf was pleased that he was fighting back. Who cares who the others were when there was an argument to be won. In a sense, though, he was visibly delusional from his cold, or whatever it was. This was definitely not how he would’ve acted in any other instance.

Ezra H. Hastings

Glancing over Eden, he melted into her embrace before leaning away, “Don’t force yourself to open up—things come with time,” he proposed, hears ringing with the raised voices of a woman. Ezra shook his head, cautious green hues glancing over the hall towards the foyer before he slipped his hands into hers, tugging her towards him and away from the kitchen. The blonde haired brute hugged as he let her exit the kitchen first, missing Ordan and his current company as well as missing Silvia and Adesina who wouldn’t be as lucky to avoid that plague of drama. Ezra was rather eager to leave though, not surprising considering Ezra had been relatively stuck in the one room for most of the time. “I will? Then take me and we will see,” he mused.

Can I go? I’ve been pent up more than you—besides I won’t do anything too bad!” Elias barked to Ezra, though he did consider it before dismissing the entire thing completely. Ezra had gotten a good hold on Elias, he hasn’t tried to take control for a while—it was an entire ordeal trying to finally wrap his fingers around Elias’ throat and then choke him out, truth be told he was always worried about Elias which enabled him to keep him buried for a bit longer. Now shifting would end up leaving a few fingers loose and Elias liked leniency too much.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Adesina Eliruz Eliruz , Ordan and Co. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

Sighing at the lack of touch from Adesina, she let the vampire take the lead and make plates of food. Shouting not really something she expected as she entered the kitchen just as Ordan did with people following. Examining the male railing Ordan, the healer noticed the similarity as well as the baby in his arms as he fed her. What she didn’t expect was for the pair to rush in front of her making her plate flatter and drop with a frustrated and pained whine. “My breakfast,” the moody wolf stared longingly at the floor, the mess of her breakfast not being noticed by the pair before she quickly dropped down to pick it all up.

Who are these people? How dare they end up ruining our breakfast! Ugh, isn’t this a no human square? Why are they running amuck messing with our food? Sina worked so hard! She made the plate—Eden cooked it all, and this dumb son of a—“ Silvia quickly ignored Isabella, quickly cutting her out. “—make him buy us more. I’ll shift—you are too cowardly to make this brute buy some food, he owes it to us. Now we have to do the dishes without eating any of it! Alpha should eat him. Actually, no I want to eat him, after he pays for more breakfast! Then mate can drink him dry so he’ll suffer and burn for our breakfast!” Silvia nearly blanched at the propositions of repayment were from Isabella. All in all, Silvia just began scooping the food with a rather depressed look. “Si—Adesina, can we go out shopping later? Maybe find Eden and get some food,” she asked aloud, attempting to include another so it wouldn’t be weird for the pair to hang out. She figured Ordan wasn’t listening either, too busy handling the mess of whatever was going on. “Ordan, I’ll need to check your eye later, making sure it isn’t infected,” she stated looking towards the distracted brute.​

Ordan & Co.
Kitchen Custos Villa
While he was in the kitchen, he scented Jaehwa coming into the kitchen and peering around him as the omega stopped behind him and questioned him about Xiulan. “Yes, I was going to prepare her a bottle...no thanks to Clover there,” Ordan growled. He glanced at Clover who was staring at them.

“Clover Bones,” said Clover. “Ordan’s fiancée.”

“Ex fiancée. You left me...and come out after the fact that you lied to me!”

Clover glared at Ordan as he spoke before turning her gaze to Jaehwa as he questioned why she was here. “Child support and Sienna wanted to see Ordan. Who the heck are you?”

Ordan’s eye narrowed as the woman again ignored the man who said he was Ordan and Clover’s son. “I am not paying you back child support when you didn’t even tell me about our daughter!” Ordan hissed.

“The male pup smells wolf.”

Ordan turned at the distraction, his nose wrinkling as he scented Adesina and Silvia’s scents together. The healer spoke of needing to look at his eye later to see if it was infected, the wolf alpha missing the concerned looks on his children's’ faces. “Sure, whatever,” said Ordan, the alpha not really paying attention.

“Women always win in these situations,” said Clover. “The court will side with me. Are you running some cult here now?”

“What’s a cult?”

Ordan stared blankly at Clover before laughing. “No, I do not have a cult,” said Ordan.

Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Villa Kitchen to Beach
Ezra ( Shaded Shaded )
Mentions: Ordan, Clover & Crew ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Silvia ( Shaded Shaded ), Jae ( Kipsy Kipsy )

She felt the male pull away, which caused her to open her eyes and look up at him. He looked more at ease and that made her relax a bit. Intertwining their fingers, she smiled at the blonde brute. "Thank you, Ezra. And yes," she mused, "I'm sure you passed it while tracking me. If not, then it'll be a new surprise!" The female happily moved past Ezra, the sounds of now many voices coming from the front door. She tensed a bit and quickened her pace out of the vacinity.

"Let me run! I haven't felt the wind in my fur in forever!" Ellie whined, circling excitedly within her mind yet Eden was still hesitant from the last time. "Maybe if we're lucky, he'll seal the bond and mark us!"

"Mark us? What do you mean?"

"You really don't know anything! He'll bite us and leave his mark, and we will leave ours!" Ellie seemed so joyful about gaining a bitemark but Eden still didn't understand the yearning for such a painful marking. Shaking her head slightly, she tugged Ezra through the back door and let her fingers slip from his grasp. With quick movements, she jogged forward and leapt into the air, her form growing and reshaping. Her coat was shining with shimmering lights and striking dark colors, the contrast allowing her eyes to pop. She landed easily and sand flung into the air as her slender form sliding a bit.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Villa Kitchen
Ordan, Clover, and Crew ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Jae ( Kipsy Kipsy ), Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Adesina heard the plate clatter, her silver eyes flickering towards the new group of people. Why were humans in the house? A low hiss left the Alpha and she quickly stepped forward, eyeing the tramp who Jae claimed to be Clover. Her gaze quickly did a once over as Clover and Ordan spoke, her brow furrowing. Child support? "Of course, darling. After I figure out what is going on." The tall redhead moved past Silvia and leaned down to glare at Clover. "You are obviously not welcome here, and threatening one with child support is immoral. You do not deserve motherhood if that's how you introduce your children to their father, especially when you speak of such things." She snapped, taking another step closer to Clover. "On top of that, once the courts find out what you did when he was serving his country, no doubt they would stand with him. So, I suggest you change your attitude and speak with respect around the father of these children or I will have to ask you move and I will not take no for an answer." Adesina pulled away, her silver gaze flickering between the children and she offered a smile. "And for the record, we are old friends on vacation, so please leave your horrendous and ridiculous assumptions where you so respectfully entered."

Evangeline|Lichen|Vampire
Mikaelson Villa
Hanah ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI )

Eva smiled politely at Hanah and shook her head. "No, I'm quite alright. Would you care for something to eat?" She offered, tucking a lock of her locks behind her ear.

Last edited:
Jaehwa
Location: Custos Villa Kitchen | Interacting: Ordan & Co. ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Adesina ( Eliruz Eliruz )

The back-and-forth argument between Ordan and Clover was causing Jaehwa's head to spin. Child support? Seriously? Was that what she really wanted after all these years? "I'm Jaehwa. Ordan's..." He trailed off, glare wavering. "Ordan's friend." The word was so painful it hurt. To think that, not even a full week ago, he was proud to be a friend of the alpha. Now, though, he couldn't help but desire more. And it was driving him mad. An ugly wave of dizziness overtook him and for a moment he stumbled to the side, supporting himself up with a hand clasped against the wall. Another voice came up--it sounded to him like Adesina's, but in the moment he couldn't identify it. Soon, the feeling passed and he blinked away his wavering vision. His mind was correct; the alpha vampire was mad at Clover, too.

"I can't believe someone could possibly be so selfish,"
Jaehwa butted in, glad that Adesina was also on his side. "This is so very wrong. You just want money, don't you? How could you do that to someone who once loved you? How could you lie to him for so long, not even bothering to clear the air?" Tarquin was begging to take over, to let their body morph and to rip this woman's head off. Jaehwa managed to restrain himself with extreme reluctance, knowing beheading Ordan's ex-fiancee in front of who appeared to be his children was not a good idea. At least he had that much sense left in him.

Xen
Location: Custos Home | Interacting: N/A (open?) | Mentions: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

The past five days had gone by in a haze. Although he'd picked out a guest room to stay in at the Custos home, Xen hadn't slept. He could barely force himself to eat. Everything that had happened flashed by his mind on a regular basis. It was hard, trying to forget, and he wasn't sure if he ever could move on. If he didn't, though, he was pretty sure he'd wind up dead, and not at someone else's hands.

When he wasn't attempting to get some shut-eye, he was sat down in front of the phone which still lay by the charger, waiting for some sort of response. Right now was a prime example of this neverending wait. His legs were curled up to his chest and he slowly rocked back and forth, eyes trained on the screen. For a moment, he considered that maybe his waiting was pointless. Maybe there really would be no reply. Just as he reached out to turn the device off, something actually came through.

With widened eyes, Xen scrambled to pick the phone up, reading the message. His instructions? To basically continue with what he'd already been doing. Frustrated, he threw the device at the wall, his emotions overwhelming him. The screen cracked but he didn't care, already picking himself up and storming out into the fresh air. He needed a walk to calm himself down.

Liu
Location: Ithawell Community Center | Interacting: Basilia & Akachi ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Liu was thoroughly relieved that she wasn't dead. For a moment there, she' been worried that this was some kind of horrible trap and they had plans to kill her all along. Thankfully, though, her message had come across. Letting out a relieved sigh, she followed after the masked person through the crowd before the two of them finally reached a room. She entered and watched as the figure closed the door. There was another in the room, who was also masked, and shivers crawled up Liu's spine. But she was no longer afraid. If they were going to murder her, they would've already done so when she was vulnerable and it would be easy.

Bowing her head, she grinned brightly, straightening herself to wave cheerfully at this new person. Then, she reached for her phone and tapped up another message, having to take a few steps closer so that it could be read. 'Hello! It's a pleasure.'

Ordan & Co.
Custos Villa Kitchen
“The boy doesn’t matter,” said Clover, further pissing off both man and wolf. “And this is a private matter between family. So none of you,” here she looked at Jaehwa and Adesina who came into the conversation, “are needed.”

Ordan glanced at Jaehwa as he spoke up saying he was the alpha’s friend and then at his apparent son as Clover said the boy didn’t matter. The alpha handed Xiulan to Jaehwa before his hand turned into a fist, the alpha struggling to retain hold of Achilles and his own temper. “Jaehwa is my boyfriend which means it is his business,” said Ordan. “So my son tells me you didn’t even name him. Do you really hate the boy that much?” Ordan questioned, glancing at Saul. It wasn’t the best option he would have preferred to announce to Jaehwa that he liked the omega and would be happy dating him...maybe eventually marrying the omega...but Clover was getting under his skin.

“I didn’t see a need to since he was being put up for adoption. I delivered him and then had him given straight to his parents. Ordan owes me money for taking care of our daughter. We both know I would win in a court battle.”

Ordan exhaled loudly before slamming his fist into Clover’s face, knocking her flat out on the floor. The alpha stepped closer to her as he let his eye go silver again, Achilles begging to rip her apart, the alpha having to tell Achilles it would harm his children if he killed their mother. He didn’t even bother helping her up as he glared down at the woman. Ordan listened as Adesina and Jaehwa began speaking after each other, the alpha turned to view both his other alpha and his omega.

“I wanted to see him as well,” spoke up Saul.

“He was nowhere to be found and no Ordan I have no regrets for giving the boy up. Ordan doesn’t...”

Ordan snapped and yanked Clover up by her throat, his hand tightening as he glared at her. “Don’t you fucking dare tell me I don’t and didn’t love them. I would...I would have been happy to take care of both those kids! Both of them would have been more than welcome with me! That you repeatedly ignore our son...my son...and don’t even care how he feels or how it hurts him when you address our daughter over him!” Ordan didn’t give Clover much of a chance to respond as if with each word he spoke, the alpha tightened his grip on her neck.

Kip Kip (Jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Basilia/Akachi
Ithawell Community Center
Akachi locked the door and stood in front of it, watching the girl sit down and hold out her phone to Basilia. The woman looked over at him and nodded, Akachi snapping his fingers and shadows took over the room, cloaking it in blackness. Another snap of the fingers and small flames floated in the air around them, giving only dim lighting. “So...you are the girl I found online. A girl who apparently did not mention you are mute,” spoke Basilia. “Why do you wish to join the Blood Order?”

Kipsy Kipsy (Liu)

Last edited:
Jaehwa
Location: Custos Villa Kitchen | Interacting: Ordan & Co. ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Just moments after taking Xiulan, everything improved almost immediately in Jaehwa's eyes. He suddenly felt like he was walking on clouds. Boyfriend. Ordan had called him his boyfriend. "We fucking did it. Hell yes," came Tarquin's comment, and he agreed wholeheartedly. It felt as though the clouds in his head had passed away, opening up to reveal the sunlight. He could've sworn angels were singing, and he didn't even believe such creatures existed. Too giddy to keep glaring at Clover, Jaehwa settled for lowering his head, a smile on his flushed face.

His ears had blocked out the exchange between Ordan and Clover for a moment. Jaehwa was surprised when the alpha wolf's fist collide into Clover's jaw. He took a step back, wondering if he should've covered Xiulan's eyes from such violence. In reality, though, he wanted to hit her himself. That frustration returned, anger towards Clover growing back up again.

"I'm telling you, we should eat her."

Jaehwa shook his head. "We're not eating her. Especially not in front of her and Ordan's children. How big of a shock would that be for them? Don't you think about these things?" That seemed to shut Tarquin up, for which he was proud. Maybe he was getting a hand of containing his wolf's randomness finally.

As the man spoke up, saying how he'd wanted to see Ordan too, Jaehwa felt his heart sink. "I'm sorry; I was out of line..." he said, genuinely regretting his actions. He shouldn't have said anything, even though he meant every word of hatred directed towards Clover. It just wasn't his nature to bark like that. He felt like he was less of himself in those moments, and that thought worried him.

Before the omega could get anything else out, though, Clover had spoken up again. Ordan's hand was now around her throat. Jaehwa understood Ordan's reasoning. He understood how pissed he was. But this was too much. "Ordan, not in front of... the kids..." Wow, he sounded like a mom. "I want to kill her for the shit she pulled almost as much as you do, but that doesn't solve anything. It doesn't make what she did any better. It doesn't fix her faults or the mistakes she made. Don't stoop to her level. Be better than her." He didn't care that Clover could hear all of this. For once in his life, he'd found a person whose opinion he didn't care about.

"But I want to eat her..."

Make that two. He didn't much care for Tarquin's opinion, either. Perhaps that was odd since Tarquin was technically a part of him. He wondered what that meant.

Liu
Location: Ithawell Community Center | Interacting: Basilia & Akachi ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

The atmosphere was getting creepier, but Liu managed to ignore it. With a cheeky, slightly embarrassed smile, she rubbed the back of her head. Of course she didn't mention the fact that she was mute. It was a weakness, and she didn't like showing weakness. 'I'm sorry about that, but you can imagine why I did so,' she typed out, standing awkwardly.

With the next question, Liu wasn't unsure how to respond. Hesitation was plain on her face. When it boiled down to the cold, hard truth, she wanted their resources. Her experiments to find a cure were limited on her own. There was only so much she could do in her school's chem lab. But she couldn't very well say that, now could she? The Blood Order was looking for ways to kill off the supernatural, not cure them, as far as she was aware. But, luckily, she did have another reason.

'My family was killed by werewolves,' she explained after a moment, turning her phone so the person before her could read. Bringing her phone back to face her, she continued. Finished, she handed the device over. 'I saw them ripped apart before my very eyes. There was no mercy, only death. I want revenge. I want them and their species to suffer for what they did to me, what they do to all us humans. It's just that simple.' Except it wasn't, and she knew that. She hadn't even mentioned her brother. Perhaps it would come back around to bite her later, but that was all she was willing to speak of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back