• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ordan
Memory Transference a success, thought the wolf as he looked at Jaehwa, watching the omega relax as he dropped to his paws. They wouldn’t remember the fear of watching someone be decapitated. Silvia might feel guilt at failing to save the vampire teenager but surgery always carried the risk of death. She would get over it and move on or would need to find another profession. He briefly watched Silvia to see how she fared with the new memory. Jaehwa seemed back to his old self and that was worth everything to the alpha.

When Jaehwa turned back to him, the omega didn’t even question Ordan as a wolf. Feelings of anger, protectiveness, and sickness could be felt from his omega, damn the werewolf’s empathy ability, but he appreciated the protectiveness. Told Zumitri the kid has a good heart. “You need to get my cellphone from the living room and go upstairs to charge it. Once it is charging, shoot Zumitri a text saying to come over.”

Jaehwa then insisted he eat something, either the pills or the roots. Then he brought up the fact that Silvia would surely agree with him, the alpha’s labrums pulling back into a toothy smile as he huffed in laughter. “Adesina, Eden. Do not ever mention the truth of Audrey’s, the mother vampire’s, death,” Ordan spoke mentally to the two females. Though they wouldn’t ever remember, it would create confusion in them if they ever heard Adesina and Eden speaking of a different way the vampire had died. Ordan knew that from experience. One of his memories was messed up, different from what he remembered. “Very well Jaehwa. Fetch some water please and iI’ll take the pills, then the Valerian root after.” He opened his mouth and swept his tongue over the pills Jaehwa held out to him, tucking them under his tongue until he got water, water that would be needed in a bowl.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Eliruz Eliruz (Eden and Adesina)

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

When she reached to grab something on a shelf, trying to push herself up on her rather shortened legs, she felt something touch her neck—an odd sensation. It felt like a niche or a tiny prick before she wobbled for a second. It felt familiar, and her mind went foggy. Had something happened? Why did she feel so much remorse and regret?

Silvia let her arms drop to the side as her mind adapted to the memories handed over to her, the baby. The baby—she killed...the baby’s mother. Audrey went into cardiac arrest and she didn’t—she fumbled around for a while as she tried to grasp the idea of why she didn’t do the proper medical procedures. Only two people had cardiac arrests while she worked, and now someone she operated on died because of it.

Silvia has to use the counter in front of her to lean on with her hands, head bowed down as guilt swelled up in her. She had felt like this once before, when observing her brother’s surgery. She hated the feeling, even as it ran through to the pit of her stomach. She had murdered her, and fighting with the realization she turned back to Ordan and Jaehwa—they were already talking about the medicine while she seemingly had a panic attack like a child.

Right, we should cover it up,” she stated shaking her head clear of the negative emotions briefly. She had lost one, she had orphaned a child, but she wouldn't loose another. Silvia refused to dwell on the death, she needed to accept it and move on.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Blake Kipsy Kipsy , 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

With the teasing received from Blake, he left the Custos home chuckling even after the morbid sight of what was going down inside the house. Larkin glanced down at the girl in his arms, she would need a name, he wouldn’t process the fact of numbers—hated the idea of numbers for a name. When his parents, way back in the early years of history started their ‘business’ they didn’t name them by numbers, the product to them were named like actual people. Even when their business burned to ashes, he had remembered each name. That was aside from the point, shaking his head he looked to Blake for a few seconds.

Feeling her shift, he slowed his pace so she could do so carefully, he was being rather gentle about the ordeal and waited for her to finish moving around. It did make it easier to hold her though as she wrapped her arms around his neck, that way if he did—doubtfully—grow tired of holding her he wouldn’t drop her. He didn’t take offense like many others would at the idea of carrying her to the car. Though when she managed to angle her neck to him, he turned his face away. She’d been drained enough and he wasn’t about to be tempted to eat anymore. Looking over to Blake he raised a brow.

Sorry to ask you this but, where would I keep her? Haven’t had one of these in a long time,” he chuckled lightly, he hated asking Blake things that he should already know. Larkin was old and used to just hunting his prey rather than having a live one willing to let him eat, so first he thought of was placing her down with the new blood slaves that were purchased. “Honestly, I might go hunting when we return home,” he concluded before raising his eyes up the sky. He had been promised a kill earlier, so he would have to kill something later. Maybe a drunk was out late partying and he could hunt her out in their territory. Even as he held the girl, he was hungry yet he wasn’t draining her, he had control over it if he fed a lot. Oddly enough a way to keep one from trying to eat was to eat all the time.​

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Outskirts to House
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon @ anyone
Adesina was making her way back to the house when she heard Ordan speak to her and Eden.
"Of course, sir. Nobody shall know." She replied as she reached the steps the housing, making her way inside. Not hearing a reply from Eden had her a bit worried, but maybe had to do with her keeping an eye out on the fire, just in case it got worse.

She opened the door and moved inside, dusting off her pants and shirt, her eyes flickering towards everyone else.

Eden|Custos|Human to Wolf Form
Outskirts of Custos
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon @ anyone

Eden was keeping watch on the fire that was nearly done, nothing remaining but a simple pile of scattered ashes and embers. She quickly unbottoned her top shirt and threw it onto the fire, putting it out as she stomped on it. The tank top she wore now didn't provide much warmth, but her body heat was enough. Once satisfied with the fire, she snatched her shirt to dispose of it later on at the house. As she turned to leave, a twig snapped behind her; thinking it could possibly be a deer, she turned and found a wolf. The smell of a rogue hit her and she immediately growled. "You guys are getting really ballsy, showing up here." She snarled before shifting into her wolf form, beginning to pace; one more step and she'd attack.

The rogue was a male, larger than her but seemed a bit weakened from hunger. As he stepped forward, Eden lunged forward and threw herself at the rogue, claws flying and teeth biting. As Ordan spoke in the back of her mind, she got a bit distracted and froze a single second, allowing the rogue to bite into her leg. She yelped loudly and focused back on the brawl, her ears folded back. The female bit into the back of his neck as they wrestled on the forest floor, the male whining in pain before a vicious growl ripped through him. His claws raked along her side, cutting through her thick hide.

Snarling, she let her wolf take over, her human conciousness pushing to the back of her mind. Ruthlesssly clawing and biting at the rogue, he was soon heavily bleeding, whining, and wriggling to retreat. Her wolf was about to end his life when the pain reeled Eden back into consciousness. She immediately moved away, her body covered in gashes and a few bites. Snarling at him one last time, he scrambled up and darted away off the territory.

Huffing, she began her journey back to the house, limping due to the bite on her back leg. She wasn't going to admit that she felt dizzy nor how she felt like she was weakening; her body would heal itself in no time.

Last edited:
Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interacting: Ordan & Zumitri ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Nodding, Jaehwa hurried out of the healing room and to the kitchen, where he poured water into the bowl. His instincts screamed at him for leaving his alpha’s side, but he argued back that this was just as important. Moving as carefully as he could, he made his returned to Ordan and set down the bowl before immediately darting out of the room again to find Ordan’s phone in the living room. He took it upstairs and plugged it in, waiting rather impatiently for the device to charge up enough so that he could use it. Once the screen flashed on, he was already tapping open the text messages.

Zumitri
me
This is Jae. Please hurry. Ordan has a knife lodged in his eye.

Seeing the message successfully send, Jaehwa went back downstairs, leaving the phone to charge, and headed back to the infirmary as quick as he could without full-on running. He went straight for the cabinet and dug out some valerian root before crouching down beside Ordan. “We really need to stop having you get so injured like this,” he said, sighing. “I don’t think I can handle this happening so often. It really hurts.” Although he didn’t know why it was so painful to see Ordan wounded, it still remained a fact that he did. Maybe because he blamed himself for not locking up the healing room in time to stop that human from getting in. If he’d only been a little faster, maybe there wouldn’t be a knife in his alpha’s eye.

“I guess it hurts you more than it hurts me, though... How are you feeling? I hope it’s not too bad.” Please don’t be dying. The fear crept its way up to the omega’s mind without him knowing it. Distressed, he looked away. “We don’t need any more death today, so you better not die on me. Hopefully Dr. Zumitri will be here soon.” Some part of him deep down, although he would never admit it, was worried about Silvia trying to operate on someone else again. He knew it wasn’t her fault that Audrey had cardiac arrest, but... “These should help, too,” Jaehwa said, shaking away his negative thoughts as he held out the herbs.

Blake
Location: Front of Custos home to car | Interacting: Larkin ( Shaded Shaded ) | Mentioned: 404 ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 ), Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Turning towards Larkin, Blake grinned. "It doesn't particularly matter where you put it to me," he said, shrugging. "Keep it in your room, throw it down in the basement with the others, or give it its own room; I don't care." They did have plenty of spare rooms considering the size of the asylum. Blake didn't mind if one of the slaves were to have the smallest of the few empty rooms that remained. It was entity up to Larkin, however, what he ultimately did with the slave.

The car finally pulled up to the house and the driver stepped out, opening the door for them to get into the back. Blake stubbornly got into the passenger seat, not wanting to sit in the back with the human. Larkin could deal with getting it into the vehicle. "You're free to go hunting whenever you want so long as you don't endanger yourself or the pack," he said as he shut the door. "If anything seems like it'll put you at risk, you must always return home," he recited, having stated these rules many times before.

If Larkin got into the vehicle, the driver would too and they'd pull away from the Custos house for the second time that day. Blake didn't much look forward to getting back to their territory. He would have to lecture Oliver and Rhea, and that wasn't fun at all. He was tired, both from the day's activities and in general. Furthermore, he figured if only right to compensate that mutt for the door he'd broken down. Possibly the cabinet too, although he might be able to get away with that one. If he wanted to ensure his tri-pack hunt was still on, he'd have to keep up his Mr. Nice Guy facade.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

She walked towards the wolffish Ordan, she hadn’t exactly seen him like that before. Truthfully she wasn’t sure if he could be healed in that state but she merely stayed back and off to the side. She let Jaehwa fret over the alpha, when he returned to the room she could tell he was worried about him. She felt out of place, she had grown worried of the knife in his eye but her guilt was more so amplified. She would have to get over that but she didn’t know if Audrey’s death was a show that she wasn’t fit to be the pack’s healer. It stung, knowing her mistake killed another.

I’ll start getting the medical equipment ready for him,” she murmured, she could faintly remember Zumitri being brought up by Jaehwa so she turned away to gather what they did have in case he needed more or forgot something. She had placed the gauze and some other supplies on the counter by now, eyes hunting for more painkillers and medical tape that she could scavenge of fresh rolls. Once everything was gathered she tried busting herself with cleaning the room.

First she started with the destroyed cabinet, taking the herbs and medical supplies out and moving them to another. She ended up gathering the broken wood prices and other assortment of debris up and into a pile. Silvia kept to herself, bloodied hands working slowly while waiting for Zumitri to walk in and help Ordan. It was for the best, she wouldn’t feel safe if someone had lost their last patient working on her eye either, just the thought of it had her uncertain of herself. She had been very proud of keeping her patients alive and healthy, she loved checking up on them after surgery and spending time with them on breaks if they didn’t have family around at the time. She wouldn’t be able to do that any longer, she didn’t want to mark Audrey’s death as a set back but it was—and it felt like she didn’t have a choice. She’d have to live with it, own up to it, and suffer the consequences—the alpha.

Fear spiked in her for a moment, she had promised Isabella and the mute male she would save her! Standing up suddenly she found herself looking at Nisha, she had orphaned a child! Silvia always knew there was a risk, but she didn’t realize how hurtful it’d feel to loose a patient. She felt this way mostly due to the fact she had been on the receiving end of mess ups from doctors—she suffered the pain of being orphaned and abandoned, so she quickly went back down not daring to make eye contact with the child or Isabella for that matter.

Larkin A. Andley

Shrugging the girl up to readjust his grip, he followed after Blake as the car pulled up. He enjoyed cars, ever since the first was invented he found it amusing to push the vehicles to the limit—maybe that’s why older vampires were always speeding, because they knew how far the vehicle could actually go. Larkin loved fast cars, disliked maintaining them and caring for them but he did like to speed—a lot.

Sir, thank you for the concern,” he concluded as he placed the girl inside of the back of the car, having the door opened for him he had an easier time of placing her inside. Once she was laying down inside her plopped himself into the car after, his blue eyes flashing up to Blake in the passenger seat. “Want me to grab you something to eat or will you try those new toys brought home? Now that I think about it, I hope they didn’t find my stash of cash,” he proposed, considering the possibility he doubted they found it. He had hidden cash all over, for special occasions when it was needed, as well as his card that he persuaded his way into getting. Closing the door himself, Larkin looked to the driver and then to Blake, “Let’s hope those two didn’t take money from everyone—it’ll be a hassle explaining it to every pack member,” he jested, arm popping up to rest his elbow on the handle.​

Eden|Custos|Wolf to Human
Alpha House of Custos
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon @ everyone inside Custos house

The injured female made her way up the porch and shifted as soon as she got to the door. Her body was covered with wounds along her back, sides, and a few on her legs. Opening the door and entering the house, she could smell blood and it wasn't a humans, her own, or a vampires; it was a wolf's blood. With concern, she made her way to the Healers' room and found Ordan and a few others but it seemed the little human had hurt his eye somehow. She furrowed her brow and moved closer, examining his eye before backing away. "My dearest apologies for not answering; I ran into a bit of trouble." She murmured to Ordan before moving to grab a rag and then go the sink to wet it.

Blake and Larkin

Being still asleep taking her nap rejuvenated the girl as she snoozed peacefully in Larkin 's arms . 040 started to wiggle and squirm a bit as she was put into the car before she woke up in a daze, her eyes fluttering as the bleeding stopped and looked up at the room of the car before looking around to see her master and Blake in the passenger seat " w-where are we going ?!!!" She enters a panic as she has no idea she is being brought back to their house and leans in to try the door handles on the other end of the car, leaning In to try to escape. For her the blood order cars are for either officials or for when they transport prisoners to unmarked graves to be shot.

Ordan
Observing Silvia as Jaehwa left, the healer stumbled as her arms dropped to her sides. By the time Jaehwa came back she seemed to have recovered and a bowl of water was set before him, the alpha adjusting his tongue so the pills were held between his teeth as he lowered his head to the bowl and began lapping it up, the pills washing down with the water. When he looked back up, Jaehwa was standing in front of him, the omega fretting over him. It was seeeet and highly amusing...Jaehwa blaming himself was exactly the reason why he hadn’t mentioned the testing. Even with being sore and injured, the alpha still wanted the testing done. “Surgery carries risks Silvia. You learn and continue on,” he said to the healer.

The alpha then turned his attentions back to Jaehwa as he spoke of the alpha really needed to stop getting injured in such a manner. “Today was a horrible day,” Ordan murmured. “My sight is not as important as protecting you or Silvia....or Adesina and Eden. At least you have more than one person to knock out Silvia if you need to flee.” The latter being said mostly to Jaehwa.

Sighing, Silvia spoke up, saying she wod get things situated for Zumitri after Jaehwa said he had sent the text. “I really need another alpha,” he sighed. “It stings, but it’s better to leave it in then pull it out. Sore and somewhat annoyed with myself that I couldn’t protect you two better but I’ll live.”

He watched as Silvia began bustling around trying to keep busy. “You should...no yiu’re ordered to take a few days off,” spoke Ordan. Silvia needed time to recover and if that meant locking her in the dungeons or in her room, the alpha would see to it. He heard the door open and smelled Adesina. She was the only vampire in the pack. Maybe he should make her the alpha vampire. Though he wasn’t aware of females having concubines. It certainly wasn’t talked about that he knew. He’d ask Zumitri.

“I killed Scythia,” Ordan breathed out. “Brat shot at me...two times today. Well three total but the third time didn’t have silver bullets. Someplace called Illyria Pizza Coorporation...set up like that...like that SAW franchise.” The alpha shuddered as he spoke. “Evil things were set to kill me. That’s how I got busted up...things I tried to do for that kid when I should have just killed him in the first place. Still, he’s at peace now and doesn’t have to worry about being hurt again or go back to his former life in a brothel.”

The door opened once again as he took the valerian root and dropped them in the bowl before picking them up and eating them, washing that down as well with a few gulps of water. Adesina came inside the healing room and then Eden sometime after, the woman immediately fretting and somehow finding a rag where she began washing her eye. “What happened to you?” He questioned Eden, stepping forward, his paw splashing in the bowl as he nudged her chest with his nose, taking in the scents of iron and rogue.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Eliruz Eliruz (Eden and Adesina)

Zumitri
His phone dinged abd ge turned to see a text message from Ordan. Only it wasn’t Ordan. It was his little omega Ordan fussed about and the reason so much work was put so much work into finding a cure. The doctor stared at the text, eyes widening. “For the love of God,” Zumitri said to himself as he began packing his food up and getting to his feet. Sipping his soda, he put his food in the bag and gathered it up with his drink before heading to his car. “I have to go,” said Zumitri to Arya and Harper. “Apparently an urgent matter has come up with at the hospital and nobody else can do it.”

What the hell had Ordan done now to get a knife in his eye? He was the brains and leader of their group. That was supposed to be little Fahad’s job of being the jokester and doung stupid shit. He frowned and put his stuff in his car when gettibgbthere before taking out his phone and going to the camera before taking two pictures of the Boreal members. Tossing the phone in the cup holder, he paused. “Perhaps we will chat again one day.”

Shaded Shaded (Harper) OGAirbear OGAirbear (Arya)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Healing Room
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Eden rung the rag out and began washing her bloodied arm, wincing lightly at the sting. Her eyes widened slightly as she heard Ordan and slowly turned to find his wolf form nudging her chest. A small smile tugged at her lips and she rested a hand on his wolf's cheek gently, running her fingers through the bristly fur. "I just got into a fight with a male rogue; must've wandered into our territories for hunting. I damn near killed him," she explained a reassuring and warm tone, a bright glitter in her eyes, "nothing to worry about. The only thing you need to worry about is getting that eye fixed up." With one more comforting stroke of his fur, she brought the wet rag back to her wounds; some were scattered across her back, claw marks across the side of her body; another few were along her back and there were additional bite marks on the back of her neck and lower right thigh. It was a lot of damage and hurt like hell, but being a Hunter, it wasn't exactly the worst she'd dealt with.

Once the rag was fully filled with blood, she limped back towards the sink and rinsed it out; she just wanted to get most of the bigger gashes cleaned out first and then shower to get the rest of it cleaned.

"Audrey's body was disposed of properly," she informed him telepathically before going back to cleaning her wounds up.

Larkin A. Andley

Turning his head, the male raised a brow as her voice caught his attention, Larkin was preoccupied with Blake and thinking of his hunt, and being caught up in the moment he turned his head. Tilting his head, the male took note of 040 and how she was rather frantic before speaking up. He hadn’t expected her to exactly freak out, which she was doing, so he sat there for a good moment. “Sit,” he ordered, if she was gonna freak out she could at least do it without jumping around.

We’re going to Lichen, no need to freak out,” he informed when she asked where they were going. Looking to Blake, he did want to keep 040 alive so he would have to keep her quieter—he was already annoyed with Custos and problem involving Boreal. Reaching out he gripped her forearm, he pulled her arm back trying not to be forceful or too over powering for her. Larkin was more so trying to keep her from hurling herself out of the car, “What did you assume we would walk the whole way back to Lichen?” he chuckled to himself at the thought. Dragging her away from the door in the backseat he attempted to keep her still while she went through her moment of panic. “Relax, you’ll start bleeding again before we can get that looked at,” he patted her shoulder, pulling his hands away from her. Turning away from her he looked out the window, blue eyes staring out of it hoping he had gotten her to relax and not be so stressed out.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

Lifting her head up, her brows creased as she nearly forgot what had happened to elude to hearing Ordan talking to her in her head. Shuffling her feet she kept her head down as he spoke, and then when he stopped she considered his words. Take a break? Silvia didn’t know she had that in her truthfully, break meant take a five minute nap and eat before getting an early start on preparing for her next surgery or talking to her patients for a check up.

Taking the time to look over at Ordan she gave a half hearted smile before turning away again to keep cleaning up. Her next spot was the bed where Audrey had been laying, that was the last place and she avoided it entirely. The woman suffered from cardiac arrest, she didn’t have the ability to bring her back, and standing there she whipped around to handle something else.

Thank you, but neither I or anyone else has time for breaks, what matters is getting things ready for Zumitri,” she informed, she was grateful for his observance of herself but she didn’t want a big deal made out of it. She knew how it could be, she was a doctor, she had a brother who went in surgery after surgery, she knew how the system worked yet she did it anyways. She sounded up right there, being of use to someone yet killing another. Shaking it off she turned around with a small smile, “All set, let me know if I can do anything else needed.”

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Zumitri scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear

Leaving so soon,” she hummed, taking note as he got ready to leave, when he relayed he was leaving because of something urgent she watched him leave quickly. She found it interesting how quickly he darted away. “I do hope we see each other again,” she mused as he darted to his car. Waving her fingers and hand goodbye, Harper turned to Arya with a raised brow. “Long time no see,” she greeted the werewolf, and acknowledging her presence she dipped her head down. “Arya, what do you say we catch up, grab some food,” she offered while propping her elbow up on the back of the bench, hand propping her head up. “We can some place nice or some diner, it’d be fun just the two of us,” she snickered teasingly. “I might not eat but at least I can offer you something, I like trying to drink a milkshake every now and again,” she joked.​

As she was in her panic she started to hear Larkingive her orders and starting to hold her . The grip of being within her master's arms was in a way pleasing as she took a look at herself and then down to the floor in shame. " I...I'm sorry master Larkin..." she whined as she scooted to his side and hugged her knees to her chest " do... do you hate me?" She asks softly as she figured in a way she is a disgrace to him for acting as such. She gently rubs her yet still bleeding wrist as she pouts and then looks back to Larkin one last time but she noticed that he was looking out the window... "m-master... w-why don't you like to feed on me if... I'm your blood slave? Am I .. not good blood?" She's asks in one of the most gentlest softest and saddest voices you could have ever heard as she had no idea about vampire culture and the way of life

Arya
Interaction: Harper Shaded Shaded
Arya nodded at Zimitri as he left. "I hope we meet under better times." She said politely. She turned to Harper and dipped her head in return. "I'd love to grab dinner with ya. It would be the perfect time to fill you in on what's happened with Isabella." She said standing up and shifting into her wolf form. She shook her fur and looked up at Harper. "Lead the way." She said. Harper took off running and Arya ran after her. They ran for a few minutes before Harper slowed to a stop. Arya slowed and stopped next to her. Harper looked at Arya expectantly. Arya was confused for half a second before she realised what Harper was waiting for. She shifted back into her human form and straightened her jacket.

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Eden ( Eliruz Eliruz ), Silvia ( Shaded Shaded ) | Mentions: Adesina, Scythia ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )

When Jaehwa had changed into a wolf for the first time, he'd spent a majority of his time in that form, testing its limits, seeing what differences there were from that body to his human one. Not only was his strength heightened, but his senses were, too. Certain primitive instincts were also more persistent. But what had amused him the most was that, whenever he rubbed his head against the couch pillows or scratched his back along the wall while as a wolf, it was quite pleasant.

Sitting there, listening to his alpha through the pack bond, it occurred to him that perhaps he could soothe Ordan in some way by petting him. As absurd as that may sound, it seemed reasonable enough, and he was determined to relieve him of his pain anyways. Maybe it would help? Placing a hand on Ordan's head, Jaehwa proceeded to pet the alpha, an entertained smile on his face. The action was, oddly enough, serving to calm down his nerves as well, even if he had to keep looking at the knife for longer than he wanted to.

"You couldn't have killed him in the first place even if you wanted to," he said, taking in the details of Ordan's day. "You're too good of a person to do that. And I feel the same way. Everyone deserves to have a chance to prove their worth in this world. You couldn't have known he'd wind up trying to kill you like that." Starting to rub at the wolf's ear, Jaehwa sighed. He then let his hand fall limply back down to his lap.

Through the door emerged Adesina, then Eden, who was bloodied up. All the worries that Jaehwa had tried to push away were back full-swing. "What happened?" he questioned, echoing Ordan who had just asked the same thing. With her response, he frowned. "It is something to worry about." He stood up, searching for some bandages and a disinfectant. Once he found them, he approached her. "Here, take these. We don't want those to get infected."

His eyes then landed on Silvia. "You... look tired." Realizing what he said could be taken as an insult, he shook his head. "I mean! Uhm! You should get some rest?" That was what he'd intended to say. Words were always so fleeting for him unless they'd been premediated. He needed to find some way to be able to speak on the fly without making a mess of himself.

Blake
Location: Car | Interacting: Larkin ( Shaded Shaded ), 040 ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )

"No need to get me something to eat now that we have blood slaves," Blake said, leaning back a bit in his seat. "Thank you for the offer, though." He sighed, knowing full well how difficult it would be to speak with each pack member about the money those two could've stolen. He hoped it was just from one person, like Larkin or himself; it would be easier to fix the damage. If it was from him, though, they were in for the longest list of punishments he could think of.

The human woke up then, asking frantically where they were going all the while panicking. Thankfully, Larkin took care of that being the smooth talker he was. Blake was grateful that he didn't have to listen to the human freaking out for the entire ride. Larkin was good at getting people to relax; always had been. It was something in the refreshing way he talked that had people lulled into a sense of security, however false it may be.

Blake turned to look at the two behind him, an amused glint in his eyes. "Of course you have good blood, dear. Any blood is good blood. But we vampires have to mate with a blood slave before we can drink from them. It's policy, you see," he joked, rolling his eyes with a laugh. "No, I believe Larkin is just more interested in hunting later than he is in you. Don't take it personally. There's a thrill that comes with hunting that is just hard to beat." He returned his attention to the window, watching the scenery go by with a smirk on his face. "Besides, you've been drained quite a bit already. We don't want you dying on us."

Kipsy Kipsy

The girl was calm beforehand but was slightly worried about her master as she had her questions unanswered at the time before she looked at Blake, the man who took her blood. She gave him a soft growl as he was the first one to drink her blood but it died down when she was complimented about her blood that it's not bad. Unfortunately her cheeks grew redder and redder until she looked like. A tomato as he said they have to mate their blood slaves that made her yelp loudly " MATE?!?!?" She immediately grew shy and crosses her legs with her hands down covering her parts as she was clearly embarrassed. She scooter backwards until her back was to his chest and the back of her head to his shoulder as she looked back and forth between Blake and Larkin. The rest of the working she took for granted as she was utmost embarrased blushing as she thought she may not be ready for mating. She's never mated anyone in her life being a good factor to her shyness

Larkin A. Andley

Raising a brow again he shook his head, “You are exhausted—we do not!” he shot ho quickly, loosing his cool and his accent cracked while his pale cheeks flushed pink, the brute was staring hard at Blake by the time he concluded he was joking. Rolling his eyes, he turned away, Larkin knew very well mating was to be kept within the species—his first child was killed because of it, and so he merely leaned back by the time Larkin remained back to his usual self after his loss of the facade.

Don’t worry, he is pulling your chain,” he informed, letting out a sigh before looking down as she scooter closer. He hadn’t realized that his words were more of a blanket of security than he realized, so he let her do as she wished—too much formal interaction and he wanted a relaxed moment for once when at home. “Blake is correct, blood is never bad unless it’s bitter, that doesn’t taste so good,” he joked before turning towards 040.

He is right, would you rather me hunt you? I don’t think it’d be wise to go back on our word and kill you instead,” he offered before shaking his head. “I’d rather not kill my blood slave,” he added afterwards. Turning to look down to 040 he flashed a small grin, blue eyes shining before turning away he wanted to reassure her she wouldn’t die. “You need regain the blood lost, I’m not going to drain you, give you a few days or until I get impatient,” he stared casually. He wouldn’t be able to describe the thrill—as Blake stated, it was a primal distinct feeling that he would inherit and feel for as long as he lived. He was born with it and just temporarily could escape it.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Bringing her eyes up to Jaehwa, she tried to hide the swirling brown colors as he spoke out to her, “I should...I need a shower first,” she mumbled waving off his concern. The light haired girl turned to Jaehwa having already had his first slip up towards her being tired, she brushed it off. She didn’t have the energy to be insulted or concerned with what she looked like—well until she looked down.

Her bandage was gone, lost in the ruckus, and blood coated her clothes, “Yeah...I need a shower before bed,” she murmured placing her hands on her clothes with disdain. Silvia was usually careful, she didn’t know how she managed to look so gross and horrid, however even as she stood there and leaned back against the counter briefly. “Where are the showers...oh and my room...” she let her words drop off before running her hands over her face. “I’ll find it, stay with Ordan,” she mumbled moving to step away.​

Ordan
“I gave that kid plenty of chances. Even after he tried killing me multiplie times today. Never had so much issues with purchasing slaves before until that kid...he killed the auctioneer too that I bought him from.” Ordan sighed to himself and dropped his head, staring down at the floor. “Then that bitch stabs me!” Ordan growled at that. He hoped she’d been eaten by the wolf prisoner. Little did he know they’d escaped.

Jaehwa took him by surprise by putting his hand on his head and began petting him. Lifting his head up, he stared at the omega as he began scratching his ears and then stood, questioning Eden and then going to get bandages for her wounds.

Ordan snarled as he heard a rogue had been in his territory. “A rogue?” He questioned, sitting back on his haunches, igniting the fact his paw was in the bowl of water. He allowed the Hunter to pet his cheek, rumbling incoherently to himself as she said she had nearly killed the rogue. “Good. Kill it next time if it refuses to join,” he ordered. Hearing Audrey’s body has been properly disposed of, the wolf rumbled happily at the news. Good, one less thing to worry about.

Turning his head towards Silvia, she spoke of not needing a break and would be fine, the wolf ran a paw over his muzzle. “Rest will do you good,” he spoke to Silvia before the door opened and he scented Zumitri. “One of you fetch the doctor,” he said. She seemed to agree with it for she said she would need a shower as she told Jaehwa to stay with him and then left. “Adesina, make sure she gets to her room,” Ordan spoke.

Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (Eden and Adesina)

Zumitri
Zumitri raised a hand in farewell as he turned the car on and circled along the road, turning back towards the hospital. A knife?! His friend better be alive when he got there. Zumitri sped across Downtiwn Ithawell, making his way to the hospital. The doctor was lucky not to get pulled over or get into an accident as pulled into the parking lot before jumping out and dashing into the hospital, making his way to the surgical unit and pullling stuff into a bag he brought in from the car.

Tossing what he needed inside, Zumitri exited and shut the doors, dashing back to his car. “If you die on me Ordan, I swear I’ll bring your ass back with Necromancy,” hissed Zumitri as he got in the car and threw the bag of supplies in the passenger seat. Backing out of the parking lot, he headed towards the outskirts again and then sped down the road towards Custos. Taking the turn onto the gravel road signaling Custos, he nearly lost control of the car but managed to stay on the road and crossed the covered bridge, not entirely sure why Ordan had installed a long covered bridge to begin with, continuing on. As he drive, he sipped the Dr. Pepper, headlights on high as he drove through the darkness until he pulled up to he house.

Grabbing his food, he killed the engine and grabbed the bag of supplies before going to the trunk and pulled out his sleeping bag and the testing equipment. Ordan would insist on it even though he was injured and walked inside the house, shutting the door. “Ordan?!”

Basilia
The woman assumed Ken understood as he didn’t object or say anything. She looked at him as she ate the shortcake, the explosion and near death experiences seeming to change him somehow. Or maybe it was just because Emmanuel wa dead. She didn’t know at all. “Kid’s sleeping,” she said as she finished the cake and rose to her feet, carrying the plate back to the tray and cleaning up the dishes before whistling. One of the Shadows entered and took the tray with the plates. Dismissing him and ordering the Shadows not to bother her for the rest of the night unless they were under attack, she shut the door after getting confirmation and went back to her bed.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear

We’ve arrived, now let us find a good place to eat at—somewhere I can at least grab an attractive snack,” she mumbled once they had stopped, she wanted to eat something else—the hunter not exactly quenching her thirst at all. “Arya, tell me, what are you in the mood for? Burgers, salads, breakfast food? God—I haven’t been here in forever!” she complained slinging her arm over the werewolf, her dress had remained nice and neat even while they ran.

I am personally looking forward to something tall, good looking to the eye, and easy to persuade to walk me home in a dark alley—but who doesn’t want that?” she cocked her head back with a teasing grin. Looking over to Arya, Harper smiled, “but that is all an after thought, tell me about Isabella while I’ve been gone. I’ve been curious as to what trouble she got herself into!”​

Arya
Interactions: Harper Shaded Shaded
Arya looked around at the familiar place. She hadn’t been her since she was a little girl. The smell of food greated her nose as Shevardnadze licked her lips hungrily. “I could go for a burger or too.” She said in response to Harpers question. The two walked inside a found a table. After ordering two burgers and a milkshake from a very handsome waiter Arya turned to Harper. She hadn’t seen the vampire in a while and she didn’t know how she would take the news. “Listen Harper, Isabella has gone missing. I’ve been tracking her scent but the pack is scared. I don’t need to tell you how vulnerable this makes us.” She said solemnly.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear

That is quite the pickle we have our selves in,” she muttered, “there are two burger joints! Which one do you want, that diner near the hospital or the one near the library—wait wait, the one with the good milkshakes are at the that crappy joint near the bars, let’s go to a bar?” she threw out as she strolled along. Holding her hands behind her back innocently, light toned eyes gleaming while her smile slipped onto her face. She had Hispanic heritage, though she had lost her lovely skin when getting a second chance at life.

Hmm, Isabella hasn’t come back yet?” she wondered aloud, “We can go back home, Isabella can be hunted down after we collect the pack and put everything back together. I might be impulsive, but I’m not that out of my mind for my duties,” she shrugged before elbowing Arya, “Now for the current dilemma, pick where you will dine!” she teased trying to gain herself back. She would have to figure things out with Arya later, she wanted to get a snack and mix it in with the milkshake so it wouldn’t be so tasteless to her.​

Jaehwa
Location: Healing room | Interacting: Ordan & Zumitri ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Getting up, Jaehwa left the healing room. "I'll get it," he called, hurrying through the hall. Zumitri's scent was familiar enough to him by now that he was able to recognize it, and he knew he was already in the house. His shoulders slumped with relief when he saw the doctor. "Thank god you're here," he breathed. "Please hurry. He's in the healing room. I gave him some painkillers but I wasn't sure what else to do."

Heading back to the infirmary, Jaehwa let his mind wander. He wondered what was up with Silvia. Sure, he knew the loss of Audrey was depressing, but... she was beating herself up too much. It wasn't her fault her patient passed away. It was something out of her control. Perhaps he was being hypocritical, but he hoped she could see that eventually, even if it took a while.

"He was worried about shifting back because of it," Jaehwa continued, entering the healing room. He stood off to the side, not wanting to be in the way of Zumitri when it came to operating on Ordan. "If you need an assistant, I'm... I'm pretty good at following directions." He just wanted to help in some way or another. It felt like, if he didn't do something, he'd collapse with exhaustion by this point. He was running on exhaust fumes.

Being a youthful and playful girl she contains her rebellious and childish side with her to a degree as she turns around and tries to pin Larkin while moving her butt over to his lap, the leather jeans were dirty as well as her jacket insdicaying she may need new clothes that are more to her gender as for now she doesent know she's making his lower clothing dirty . As she barely knows much of vampires she slides her tongue out of her mouth and bares her incisors while lookigg into his eyes with a playful smile and saying " bleh bleh I'm a vampire ~" before she leans her head in and bit into his neck , her bite wasn't hard at all to him as she tries to be like what vampires do and suck blood but she didn't even manage to break the skin. But assuming that he won't intervene In her foolishness she got comfortable on his lap as she started to like the suckling thing and instead of biting she just gently started to suck on his neck, feeling sleepy again from her use of energy from the blood loss and closed her eyes as she relaxed her muscles and continues to suckle as she pleases on her masters neck teasingly .

Last edited:
Zumitri/Ordan
Zumitri was met by the pack omega, the young man frantic. He set his food, sleeping bag and the sodas on the table by the entrance before heading to the tower and dropping the testing bag on the steps before shutting the door. Hurrying back to the foyer, Zumitri grabbed up his bag and headed towards the healing room. Entering the room, he heard Jaehwa saying he had given Ordan painkillers. “Good,” said Zumitri as he followed Jaehwa and saw Ordan in wolf form. “Ordan or his wolf?” He questioned, earning a harsh bark from the wolf. “Alright...Ordan. Thank God.”

A growl answered him. “Sorry Sir,” said Zumitri. Hearing the omega speaking behind him, he glanced back at Jaehwa as the omega said Ordan was worried about shifting back and how he could help. “Hold Ordan’s head still,” Zumitri said as he turned back to Ordan. “You need to sit still and not bite me Ordan. Turning your head or pulling back will cause the knife to go deeper.”

Ordan barked at him as he peered at the wolf’s right eye and checking for swelling. “Possible retina tearing. Of course...that will be taken care of but that r...” He was interrupted by jaws snapping on Zumitri’s arm, the teeth puncturing skin. Glancing down at his arm, he sighed. “Alright but I still think I should do that tomorrow.” A growl interrupted him before the wolf let go and barked several times to which the doctor must have understood. “I don’t know why you don’t just find a woman for that. Are you having any issues seeing?” Zumitri listened to a a couple short barks. “Floaters. Spots of blackness ...pain...that last is natural.”

Ordan huffed, snapping his teeth and gsturing with his head to Jaehwa before screeching as pain laced through his eye. Zumitri looked over at Jaehwa before chuckling. “I told you don’t move! Really? And what if the omega sires kids with the healer? What of the cure?”

Ordan blinked his eye and stared at Zumitri before dropping his head, issuing several loud barks before blinking his good eye again. “Then ban them from sleeping with each other.”

An angry howl issued from the alpha. “Alright...I won’t bring it up again.” Turning to Jaehwa he spoke. “How long has he had this knife in his eye and what happened?” he questioned. “From your omega Ordan,” said Zumitri as he went back to examining the wolf’s eye, gripping Ordan’s muzzle to keep him from moving again. Ordan growled and he pulled back, looking between the omega and Ordan. “The Boreal alpha is back?”

Zumitri shook his head and studied Ordan’s eye. “I don’t know if I can save your eye,” he said. “You moved it a bit more with that but I don’t think it’s got the cranial cavity. Ome...” Ordan snarled. “Jaehwa, my apologies. Keep his head still when I pull this knife out.”

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Last edited:
Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000

You sure you guys didn’t drain her completely,” he remarked after her approach, he was startled quite a lot. It was a fairly open display and he wasn’t sure if the girl realized that it would be taking an insult towards his species even if she tried to seem cute about it. That’s why he brushed off her antics, and slipping his arms around—had her sitting down beside him rather than on him. “You seem a little loopy, when we get back you’ll go right to bed,” he huffed.

It had been a sudden action, he hadn’t had a person that close to his own neck and that was extremely off putting to the point he lost his cool again. Trying to keep things from reaching the point of more teasing and snickering from the front he turned to 040, “You need a name—and new clothes,” he remarked looking down at his own clothing. He’d have to find clothes somewhere—he didn’t know if any of the girls back home had clothes the right size for the girl, he had spare clothes sure but he never needed to buy clothes for women.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back