• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ordan
Sometime after Ordan had woken, Scythia woke and immediately freaked out, causing Ordan to turn to him and roll his eyes. "Don't touch that," Ordan snapped irritably. Of course Scythia had to tear the IV out of his arm upon seeing it, the coppery scent filing the room before it stilled. Lifting his bandaged hand, he rubbed at his nose and forehead as he muttered under his breath. "The IV you just ripped out is meant to administer liquids and medication to stave off pain." Moments later Scythia growled attempted to lunge at him but was unable to do so. "Really? I willingly purchased you when I had no intentions of doing so and you still try to attack me?" Ordan said. This is why I rarely bid on slaves and servants, he thought to himself. "That is keeping your ankle and foot still while your ankle heals from my shooting you," he said. "But if you want to limp forever, be my guest and remove it." At this point the alpha was highly irritated and got up out of his own bed, grabbing his jeans and pulling them on as he mentally cursed humans and prostitutes.

He turned his head to see the healer in the room. She, too, seemed to notice Ordan and Scythia getting up, the alpha briefly meeting her gaze before she turned her attentions towards Scythia, telling him not to move and that if he removed that cast, they'd have to put another one on him. Until his omega got here, he wasn't leaving. "You're here as well," he said to Silvia, not sure what to think of her. Truthfully Ordan was irritated and antsy about being in the hospital, let alone with a rebellious slave and a newly turned wolf that go rogue any moment that he would need to put down. The sooner he got out of here the better. Plus he had groceries to get home such as milk and the meat he'd purchased from the butcher. Ordan yanked the gown off and glared at both the woman and the young adult, his body having random bandages around it and just a few of the many scars on his body could be seen, scars from his time as a soldier and time being a prisoner of war. Tossing the robe in a corner, Ordan grabbed his shirt and pulled it on over himself before walking over and hefting Scythia up, wrapping his arms around him. "Breathe and calm down." He looked at Sivlia, directing his next words towards her and speaking of Jaehwa and any future members he got. I suppose now that I have a healer in my pack, they won't need to go to the hospital unless it's something you can't solve."

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Shaded Shaded

Scythia
Recovery room
Shaded Shaded scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

As scythia was picking with his cast he gets annoyed and with a instant ripped off the cast leaving it in a foot with stitches over itholding him attached. The feeling of the cast being broken made pain to him as the pain numbing medicine worn off making him groan in pain. He squirms and holds onto his ankle with his hands as he expresses his pain from the injury that was made . As Ordan made a mention to him being freed and hostility he grunts and looks at him for a second " this wouldn't have happened if you didn't chase after me and shoot your pistol and shoot my ankle AGah!!!" He groans in pain . Looking at the pretty girl and blushes despite being pissy for her having to nag at him for the cast being torn off . " it was annoying and sweaty !" He replies as he gets in agitated mood "I want out of here I don't want to be here anymore!" He tussles with ordan, huffing at him as he is being hugged as his muscles uncontrollably relax but not as effective as last time as he gains a bit more tolerance one step more than before to the hugs . Eventually he stops fighting and looks down in shame.

" I'll pay you off the debt that you paid to purchase me if it makes me a free man , then we can part ways and we won't bother eachother again " he tries to weasel his way out by offering to paying back Ordan the money he owed him for gaining his freedom from the auctioneer. He knew ordan was upset with Scythia and he needs to escape, one way or another..." let go of me! Ngh!" He wiggles yet once again from the hug helplessly. Turning his head to face Ordan's shoulder and chest as he leans his head in and lightly placed his teeth over his collar bone, not applying pressure at all but just landing around it as there is no pain but it does bring unknown question of why the hell did he do that and motives as he is having a split emotion between trying to bargain for his freedom and making it look like he is biting his master while fussing about being held .

Last edited:
Alice bunny ( with brother)
Downtown
Shaded Shaded Kipsy Kipsy

Alice giggles at the two individuals as they all seemed like so much fun to play around with and might be great friends . She twirls once to show off her quite adorable and lavish clothing. Giggling about as she seeks confirmation " do you like this dress ? My family weaved it for me when I get older ... family ...." she fades away her speech as tears start to form in her eyes, tilting her head down as it makes her hold tightly to her flowers and cry as she remembers the death of her parents and being all so alone in the world . " I-I'm sorry I ..I should go .." she turns away to see her brother in the same mask rushing towards her and gives her a tight hug and comforts her , petting her delicate hair carefully before scowling at the two " what have you done to her?!?" He shouts as alice looks up at her brother , holding to him close " they didn't do anything .... I ...I just thought of mom and dad ... " she shivers a bit as he rubs her back gently " there there it's alright , are those two your friends ?" He asks softly not daring to look at them again as she nods pointing to the werewolf " that's puppyboy and the other is called Lark" . " puppyboy huh? That seems a silly name , where did you get that name from ? " he asks in delight as he boops her nose playfully , making her giggle as always " well he told me he was an omega or something so I thought it was silly and sweet..." "OMEGA?!?!?" He cries out as he pulls her far away from the other two individuals and teaches that there are actual vampires and werewolves out there as her eyes widened, making her quiver with fear as she no longer wants to be around the other two individuals " l-let's go home ,... I don't want to talk to them anymore ..." she gazes at the two before wandering off with her brother and her bouquet of flowers in her hand . Sticking close to her only relative .

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Alice Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

The golden haired brute poked with his elbow in a sense towards Jaehwa, finding amusement out of the red tinting cheeks of the wolf. Truthfully Jaehwa exhibited that he wasn’t sure what to do, and remaining to himself he observed the girl adorning a mask as she spoke she couldn’t give her name out. He found it odd, and would also inform his alpha of the ordeal. Having people around wearing masks made him recall of the Blood Order—a fairly frustrating thing. Turning left and right unaware of who was hunting you and who was not.

Before long Larkin flicked his eyes over the girl, it seemed as she started crying. Larkin didn’t have much experience with crying girls—his daughter never shed a tear when sad. Shuffling his feet Larkin turned towards Jaehwa, his brow raising as he heard the sniffling from under the mask of the girl. He couldn’t help but inquire about her previous standing. Her accent was almost as noticeable as his own, not from anywhere around them.

Though before he could add in his own two sense a man whisked over and comforted her, Larkin himself felt like he was intruding on some kind of moment and remained quiet still. Larkin wasn’t one to coddle a child or person though he was also coddled—which is a lie he’d truthfully baby anyone he loved like his children or his spouse. He was awful at telling them no—but that is aside from the point. “Jaehwa—“ he stopped himself as the girl was rushed away, it all felt sudden and it sparked a bit of confusion from the older male.

I think we better hurry, he seemed to understand something that he shouldn’t have,” he finished his statement, “No matter how friendly she’d have been, we’ll need to stay away from her,” he concluded though on a side note he might have to speak with his alpha on the girl’s newfound knowledge or more so the man. He seemed to have recognized something about the pair of supernaturals. He had found himself growing fond of Jaehwa which made him socially comfortable, though he did have an edge of charisma boosting his ego. He waited for Jaehwa to lead the way again, hoping it was just as confusing to him as it was to Larkin; maybe Jaehwa understood what occurred with the pair but Larkin was at a loss. “Do humans always wear masks like that? I have only encountered that on holidays,” he mused while glancing at Jaehwa with slotted blue eyes.​

Ordan
Ordan listened briefly as Scythia whined about needing to get out of the hospital and then complained about the cast being sweaty as he looked to Scythia, like she was going to help him. “Better having a cast and dealing with that for a few weeks then watching a friend have their leg blown off,” Ordan said as Scythia struggled desperately in his arms, the older male briefly tightening his hold on Scythia’s body, mindful of the strength he now possessed. He doubted Zumitri would be happy at having to operate on the fellow human anymore than he had in one day. As the cast was ripped off, Ordan’s brows furrowed as Scythia twisted enough in his gold to look at him.

“Perhaps you should not have gone on a little killing spree and done what you were asked, then I wouldn’t have shot you,” Ordan snapped back. When Scythia stopped struggling, Ordan sighed in relief. “I released you so you could follow me to the hospital, not so you could kill two people...you’ll have cops crawling all over the slums now. You wanna kill someone, you can help with killing rogues and purebloods in time.”

Honestly, the younger male failed to comprehend the fact his pack was on the same side of humanity. Though Ordan had not gotten the chance to say much and this could be forgiven for his ignorance there. As Scythia talked of money and being able to pay him, Ordan scoffed. “Where exactly are you going to get $14,000, short of robbing the bank?” He couldn’t see any other way for that and doubted the boy had any inheritance if his mother was a whore. Being that he did not know the teen had been in contact by some mysterious figure, the older man didn’t know he had a ton of cash magically lying around somewhere. No, if he let this kid go, he’d run off all right, straight to the Blood Order, no doubt, as the cops might just believe he was nuts. It was better to keep him on a tight leash.

When the younger man had the gall to attempt biting him, putting his mouth around his collarbone, Ordan blinked. “Boy you are so lucky biting me does not transmit this curse!” Had Ordan known for sure this human would leave Ithawell and not return, he would have paid for a train ticket and sent the kid on his way. However, by the sounds of the, now dead, auctioneer, the kid had nobody. Plus since he seemed to like shooting at people, it would be counter productive towards his pack’s goals of being in existence. Not that he had much of a pack. “You have nowhere to go and this town has no shelter for the homeless. I’m guessing you do not even exist if you were in a brothel all your life and someone else will just as easily pick you up and you will be back in the situation you were when I bought you only worse,” said Ordan.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Scythia
Hospital
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Scythia lets out with mix of a whine and a growl as he doesent like being in such a tight leash. He stopped putting his jaw around the werewolf and faces back to his ankle, rubbing it gently as it brought great pain to him " OWOW OW!" He groans as he leans slowly for a gauze and wraps his ankle and foot together completely with the bandage instead of the leg. Spending his time to wrap firmly and carefully so he has the ability to move again " come on work damn you .." he grumbles to himself in his masters arms still on him as he eventually achieves his goal " I wanna be free, I never asked for this life if slavery... if you'll give me the chance I'll pay you I swear..." he huffs and grabs onto his masters arms holding him as he digs his nails into him" i wanna Be free..." he says wiggling a bit to test if he can break out of his masters grasp. When yelled at about the biting he stops digging his nails down and just sits there, looking at and wiggling his free ankle. " i don't intend buying you... I'm not crazy..." the slave curls his toes and perks his ears up to hear what he says next. What ordain says was mentally and emotionally heartbreaking as he looks down and covers his eyes with his hands shaking his head in denial as he tries to deny the truth. "I-its n-not t-true ....." he desperately responds to the truth that Ordan claims of him. Tears in mass flow down his eyes as he couldn't hold it anymore. Balling into tears he cries and sobs as he knows deep inside that he is useless, just a nobody that would end up dead and not missed by anyone as he would be alone all his life.

When the girl started to cry, Jaehwa only stood there and stared, eyes trailing from her mask to Larkin. He wondered if he should comfort her—he was good at that—but she was… odd. He didn’t know if he could make her feel better. Would his words even help?

“I’m sorry… I know where you’re coming from.” Jaehwa could assume she’d lost her family or, at the very least, something had happened to them. He too had a similar experience; his family was no longer a part of his life, and there was nothing he could do about it. Her tears were warranted, for he himself had spent countless hours crying alone.

He didn’t get much else in, for a man had dragged her away abruptly. Probably a guardian of some sort, Jaehwa figured, although he wasn’t sure. Whatever had happened between the two, though, he could tell it hadn’t been a warm exchange. His shoulders slumped, confusion lining his features.

“Yes, I guess we should,” Jaehwa agreed, turning his attention from the peculiar girl back to Larkin. "I wonder what that was about." He resumed his steady pace, adjusting his posture every once in a while to level out the weight of the bags in his hands. The parking lot wasn’t much further of a walk, and he was able to find the car within the first few minutes of searching.

Setting some of the bags down, Jaehwa pulled out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the vehicle. The lights flickered. “Here we are,” he said, gesturing with his head to the car as he returned the keys to his pocket and opened the back. “Just put them in however you think they’ll fit best.” He put his own bags in, making sure none of them were on top of each other as he didn’t want anything squished.

Once he was done, Jaehwa rubbed his hands together. They were a bit sore from having to carry so much, thin red marks lining his palms where the handles had been. “Again, thank you. This was a huge help.” He smiled brightly up at the blond vampire.

Basilia
“You need to continue on...le...”

“Master! Don’t...Emmanuel! I’m not ready...how can I lead them?”

The broken man coughed up blood as around them there were the howls of wolves. Through the darkness could be seen red eyes and varying shades of other colors within the darkness coming toward them, a young woman crouched at an older man’s side, possibly in his forties or fifties. The master’s limp graying hair was splattered with blood, dyed a permanent shade of red. “They must not be allowed to become a nuisance in the town...they’ll infect everyone. You are my deputy my child...you are more than fit to lead them.”

“I can’t...I won’t leave you here!”

“You must Basilia. Lord only knows what the order is like now...lost and without purpose. Go...that’s an order!” He struggled to his feet, causing Basilia to rise as well, the woman being shoved out of the master’s way as he turned towards the group of vampires and wolves coming towards them. Pressing something into her hands as she dodged a wolfvthat lunged at her, firing off a gun that appeared in her hand which started a chain reaction. The wolf fell dead and she turned, running through the stormy winter night as behind her the master turned to glance at her before cutting down another wolf with a sword. There was a few seconds of silence then an explosion as the master set off the explosives around the area and himself, sending Basilia flying into the air and landing some distance away. Behind her, a fireball and screams as the monsters and her master burned or exploded in the immediate detonation if the live bomb her master had strapped to himself and set up around the area.

The bus wound through the countryside, the last leg of the journey was nearly at an end. Winding through the plains of the south, there was nothing but the occasional bison on the prairie and tall swaying grasses. At her feet were her two dogs, Razor, the Doberman and Utopia, the Rottweiler. After a long journey, she was finally back in this town full of secrets and intrigue...mysteries in the shadows. The bus wound past the old fort on the outskirts and past The Phantom Steed towards the bus station that was between the outskirts and downtown. “Soon,” said the woman as she turned her gaze to the dogs near her.

Last edited:
Dominick, Shadow of the Blood Order
Downtown

Dominick did well to trail his target for many blocks, while he wasn't sure if he was unseen or not, but he did not care much for that. The man seemed simple enough, not much of a violent type and more of a homebody. He took many notes on the man, such as his hair and height and the like, as to what he was is still for debate, but it's nice to keep track of all suspected supernatural for profiling means. Even more convenient for him, he led him to the hospital where the detective informed Dominick where the girl was. He was parked a bit down the street from the Hospital, watching his target and waiting for word when the detective makes contact. Waiting in his car with some newly purchased candy, he snacked on his Skittles casually ignoring his phone as a barrage of messages came in from his contacts in the slums. Those parts were getting worst and worst everyday, the Order not having the manpower to keep it under control sadly, one of the many things on his to do list.

As he was preparing to open a pack of Sour Patch Kids, Dominick paused as he watched in shock at the hospital. "That fucking bitch!" he knew exactly who she was from the Trench coat and the hair. Cursing his luck as he took up his Draco and cocked a silver bullet into the chamber watching her. He knew he wouldn't have a chance alone, so he knew he had to take a chance. Slammed the gas of his car and sped to the man he'd been following this whole time coming to a stop beside him. Seeing the Alpha's car speed off from the hospital and her Motorcycle pet take off behind her, Dominick quickly jumped out of his vehicle with and upped his weapon with practiced speed. Three bangs screamed through the air as he sent three silver bullets flying for the fleeing Alpha, yet he was to late, only succeeding in landing a shot in the trunk of the SUV. "Fuckin' Devil!" he knew this was bad, no way he was going to let those demons get another member in their ranks.

He turned then to the man he'd been following all this time, offering a contradicting friendly smile with his steaming gun in hand.
"Mind lending a hand? Don't want them Serial Killers running wild do ya?" in truth he knew there wasn't much reason for this man to help, but in honesty he wasn't asking; his finger still resting on the trigger.
"I'll let you drive!"
Galaxy Galaxy

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Scythia Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Silvia watched with confused eyes, her blue stormy hues traveling after Ordan and then towards the guy who had been trying to get up and rip his cast off. She hadn’t been paying attention to what Ordan had been saying, often just trying to look over the black haired guy to see if his injuries were worsened. Silvia personally cringed when she watched him tear it away—she truthfully didn’t know how advance some of the healing was but knew that he did not have it. Silvia could estimate maybe an hour or two could heal a wound like that for a werewolf? It’d make sense but also be much more confusing for her to figure out why a human was running around with the boss.

Sitting back down, she kept her gaze with the blue eyed brute out of curiosity, mindlessly tracing her fingers over the bandage adorning her forearm. It stung and radiated a warm heat like feeling still, she had been treating it herself ever since her first visit at the hospital. The gray and white colored hair of hers got in the way once more causing her to huff to herself. Pulling the strands of her shoulder length hair back, Silvia nearly flinched when her forearm brushed against her head while pulling it into a low hanging ponytail at the neck. Her senses had dulled, letting her relax and get accustomed to seeing and hearing the way she was currently. Her issue from the start was the glasses, often messing up her awareness pulled her into a stump.

Soon she was absorbed into the conversation once more after the pair seemed to finish talking—which would be considered a good thing because the whole ‘buying my freedom’ but flew over her head. If Silvia has heard about that she might pitch a fit about it all. She may understand needing help but buying a slave would never quite sit well with her knowing that everyone could just as easily do it themselves. Hard work was something she prided herself on, when she had a job she’d refuse to give it up, though it might take a day or two she’d have it done the best way possible.

When she did tune in, it was when the pair were in a heated argument of sorts, “Don’t be ridiculous, wherever he came from there is always a place for someone willing. You make it seem like he doesn’t exist in the world—if he’s alive then he matters somewhere,” she commented, though she wasn’t sure if either would hear her when the male began to cry. Silvia couldn’t help but let her eyes soften st the sight, her predicament was sufferable something she could live with and get rid of, she knew she’d help for something better—to get rid of the disease or curse as she heard it as. She was already unsure of everything and quite disgusted with the way she had been messed with already.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

By the time the pair seemed to reached the proper destination, Larkin seemed it time to depart. The brute would need to race back home as quickly as possible. The stop from the odd girl with the mask hadn’t exactly halted their improvement but he would need to skip along home before long. The golden haired brute had managed to keep in the different exchanges he made during the day such as the crime scene, and the masked girl with her guardian. His current thoughts were entertaining his mind by the time Jaehwa had begun to speak again.

As a response Larkin shrugged his shoulders, he wasn’t sure what entirely happened but he knew he added it along his list of information to pass along to his packmates and then to the alpha. The golden brute afterwards enjoyed the silence to an extent, a few of the background noises relaxing him. He had been used to silence, to bustling cities, to buggies and carriages, he had missed many of the noises from back in the day. One thing he didn’t miss was the loud thuds and bullets being pelted his way. War was fairly common he supposed, which was why he enjoyed his time currently. He found himself in a relaxed state of mind about the current century, he quite enjoyed the noise as it was a frequent reminder of what he lived through.

“It’s no problem,” he concluded after aiding in organizing the groceries into the trunk of the car. He had made sure to keep the bags from falling on one another before backing away from the car itself. It smelt strongly of wolf, the scent was rubbed everywhere. “Let me know if you ever need my help or are around town—I’d be glad to talk with you more Jaehwa,” he advised turning to the wolf and sticking his hand out once more. He found it polite and a good gesture of good Will when shaking a hand at the end of a activity or anything really. He was proper in that way.​

The same goes for you, you know,” Jaehwa made sure to mention as he took Larkin’s hand. “I owe you one, technically speaking, so if you ever need anything…” He pulled out a pen and, while still holding the other man’s hand in place, started to write down a number along the vampire’s wrist. “I don’t have many friends, so I don’t have a personal device, but you can contact me on my burner phone. We’ll just keep it a secret, hm?

He wasn’t sure what Ordan’s reaction would be should the alpha find out he’d been speaking with a member of Lichen. That little fact would have to be kept under wraps until he was sure it wouldn't cause too much disruption. Someday, he hoped.

Finished and satisfied, Jaehwa stepped back and grinned, putting away his pen. “It was so nice meeting you. You’ve gotta be the coolest vampire out there. I hope we can see each other again soon.” He meant every bit of that. Not once in his life had he thought someone from Lichen could be so… sociable. Easy to talk to.

Jaehwa closed the trunk and, with a final wave goodbye, got into the driver’s seat. He revved up the engine, made sure no one was behind him, and pulled out of the parking spot and into the lot. Seeing how the girl had delayed him slightly, he decided to send another message to Ordan explaining himself. “I’m sorry I’m taking so long; I ran into a strange girl who wore a mask. She was dragged off before I could really talk with her, but I’m worried. She and whoever was with her may know too much.” He didn’t really want to elaborate on that as he wasn’t exactly sure of the details himself. Something just felt off about them.

Ordan
Ordan shook his head as Scythia begged for his freedom and continued shouting about money. He then found some gauze and began bandaging himself up. Once that was done, and Ordan had finished speaking, Scythia turned to him and then out his hands over his face as Ordan said what would happen if he released the kid. The alpha watched as the boy fretted and whined but honestly he was just speaking the truth. Chances are the boy had no birth certificate and no social security card. Ordan wasn’t sure how brothels worked but he wouldn’t be surprised if births to prostitutes were not registered with a hospital or birthing center.

“You were born to a prostitute and probably one of her customers...I doubt you have a paper trail,” said Ordan. “Being without a birth certificate makes you persona non grata according to the local law enforcement, especially as it seems you have never been out of the brothel. There are no medical or schooling records to prove who you are. Your life is going to be nigh impossible from here on out.”

The alpha shook his head as he released Scythia, turning with a raised brow at Silvia as she butted into the conversation. “You will find, healer, that slavery is a thing in this town, both among the humans and the supernatural. If my pack ever gets vampires, they are set up with Zumitri. If they are from Lichen and Boreal, they will likely have slaves and servants.” As Custos will one day.

Yet before he could continue his conversation, Jaehwa spoke and he frowned at the information given as Jaehwa apologized for being late and explaining how he had run into a couple of people which caught his attention. He didn’t say anything for a while as he mulled that information over. Instead he turned to Sylvia. “If he does not have proof of being alive, it doesn’t matter that he is. What matters is government records, something I doubt Lichen even understands. He will not be able to work or rent somewhere to live.”

In the end it was Ordan’s own experiences with the war, specifically his time as a prisoner, that made him make his next move. Looking at Scythia, he studied him before speaking. “I can arrange a paper trail for you, get you an identification card and give you a room. In exchange you work for me until that money is paid off and I have your loyalty. In return, you’ll have medical care, food and a roof over your head in return for loyalty and emotional support. Do not make me regret my decision.”

He turned to Silvia. “If you have anything to do, I suggest you do it. We’re leaving. If you drive, you can wait for my omega and we’ll lead ya to your new home.” Focusing on Jaehwa he spoke as he grabbed his bags. “Custos has a new member, a healer...former doctor. You can wait in the car, we’ll be coming down soon. We’ll speak in the way home.”

Kipsy Kipsy Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Shaded Shaded

Last edited:
Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Jaehwa (departure) Kipsy Kipsy / Open

Quickly dusting his hands off on the thighs of his jeans, the golden brute flicked his blue eyes towards Jaehwa as he observed him reaching for a pen. Before he really knew it he had his arm stuck out, with Jaehwa beginning to write neatly on his wrist. The brute mesmerized the numbers scribbled onto his bare arm curiously, “I appreciate it, I’ll give you a call sometime,” he mused while Jaehwa seemed satisfied with the mark left behind on Larkin’s arm. “Sure thing, it’ll be your and my secret, yeah? Most purebloods are fairly—stuck up,” Though Larkin didn’t have much room to talk, he knew purebloods frowned upon the bitten or turned part of their species. Larkin too had his phases, those within his pack were decently young so he supposed they were in the same stage he experienced once.

The vampire seemed to straighten his back, listening attentively as Jaehwa began complimenting Larkin making the male grin cheekily. “I appreciate that, you weren’t so bad either, I hope to be able to greet you again once more,” he dismissed himself with a wave. As time passed, Larkin turned and left after waving goodbye. He had felt quite refreshed after encountering Jaehwa he had mixed thoughts about wolves and the bitten or turned.

On one part he still was uncomfortable with the wolves, but he could care less about the turned supernaturals. There was no fixing their situation, they were going to be stuck the way they were no matter what. There was no reversing anything—especially not the vampires ‘curse’ once someone is dead they stay dead. Wolves were different in his mind, they could pretend because they were the closest towards humans, the vampires were the most different from humans, humans being in their dinner plate being a reason why they were so different.

The golden ‘princely’ vampire was not quite sold on needing to change. There was a food chain in place, telling a vampire they shouldn’t drink human blood is like yelling at a carnivore or omnivor to turn into a herbivore. He disliked others butting into something that doesn’t involve them—a reason why he got into with a pack of wolves back in his day. When someone or thing noses their way into something they shouldn’t know about the princely demeanor could drop so easily. That would be why the brute often despises many of the Blood Order, he never crossed any of them so he finds their nosey attitude something disdainfully gross and annoying.​

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Silvia surprisingly listened silently to what Ordan had to offer, stormy blue eyes glancing over the older male as he began delaying information to her about the situation. She didn’t have much knowledge about anything other than being a doctor as well as just taking care of a home, so it was a bit of a refresher as she was informed about slavery in the new world. “Slavery,” she echoed a little thrown off with the fact that the wolves or whatever seemed to be stuck in a 1700s time set almost.

Clearing her throat she dwelled on her newfound realization, she was trying to mull over the information about slaves and of course the other supernatural creatures. She gathered a basic outlook on the whole ordeal, that and a little web surfing on their mobile phone. Thought truthfully she wasn’t sure how long that’d last, she didn’t have an awareness of the rules of the group she was joining.

Oh, yeah I can drive,” she informed after being questioned by Ordan. Though while listening for a response Silvia mulled over another fact yet again. She would have a new home, without the boys by her side she wasn’t sure how’d she would be adjusting to have a little bit of an emptier home than the one she currently lived in. Her elder brothers were out in the world while she took care of the younger one and her father, but that did change after a while so she knew it wouldn’t be an issue for her to just disappear...it’d be difficult to adjust to how lonely it might be. She didn’t know who was apart of the group or what to expect.​

It was a short ride to the hospital. Jaehwa listened to music as he drove, the old but classic tunes reminding him of home. He hummed and pulled into the parking structure, a little lost in his own thoughts. Mostly, though, he wondered if he should’ve held some sort of animosity towards the purebloods as a whole. It was a pureblood who’d turned him, after all, yet it seemed to him that they couldn’t all possibly be so bad. Larkin was the prime example.

Perhaps there was some way they could all get along. Acknowledge their different beliefs and accept each other for who they were. Who they wanted to be. This was hopeful, wishful thinking on his part, which he woefully accepted. Still, what reason was there for living if not to realize a dream?

Originally, Jaehwa thought he only wanted to be human again. But now, there were parts of this supernatural world that he desired to remain a part of. Humans were shunned and cast away brutally. If he became human again, would he still be able to be friendly with Larkin? Or would those precious, enjoyable interactions become only fragments of the past?

Shaking his head and sighing, Jaehwa turned into a parking space near the elevator. “I’m here,” he reported to Ordan, He turned off his music and prepared to await his alpha and this supposed new member’s arrival, as well as whoever else was brought along. His usual energy was a bit lacking but he would make sure to greet everyone with as much enthusiasm as he could muster.

Ordan
Ordan didn’t acknowledge Silvia’s comment about slavery existing, waiting instead in Scythia to respond to his being released. “The slums are a good place for information,” said Ordan. “You won’t be expected to go there.” Silvia seemed to ponder over what else he had said before finally saying she could drive. “Good...we have three garages near the house and can build more as needed but it’s enough for now with only three members now.”

The alpha looked up at the ceiling as Jaehwa’s came through, saying he was at the hospital. “We’re on our way.” Turning to Scythia, he tapped his foot. “I assume my deal in return for your freedom is satisfactory?”

Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Ken
Bus station

A red defiler, tall and infamous in nature down right to the appeareance of just looking at one brings terror to the eyes of many, mostly being supernatural entities as this one is accompanied by two bodyguards, the bodyguards are not a problem as they are merely grunts in training for his use as he expects no problems to come with this mission. He is to expect the retrieval of the party that went out into the forest many months ago. During the time there his leadership was not the strongest but the guild held firm under his authoritarian grasp. The operations of going out of the bunker have dropped drastically as the goal is to remain in hiding for the most part until the leaders were to come back from their journey. Not knowing of the fate that is to come to them. Ken/zen, à défiler class soldier stands at the bus stop firm with his acolyte as no other creature be it man or monster dares to have the gall to stand or Be near them. The true identity of defilers are unknown and until death most likely will remain unknown. The gender or appeareance if they did not matter at all as the only thing that was imof imoortance was if they can accomplish the task well. This one is one of the best in the region performing many assasination mission, kidnappings/abductions, bombings, racketeering operations, heck you name it. Every défiler was trained in a secreative institution to become nothing more than human machines of service for their provider until the end. ( kinda like the movie Hitman like training) they know no fear of death as the only fear is failure and that is unacceptable. For now since it was light mission but a mission none the less he brought a machete on his back and his favorite pistol.

As the bus finally came to a stop his eyes wandered around as his visor is pitch black from an outsider view to add the fear perspective of unknown and also the identity he wanted to keep secret. As the doors opened he points o the cargo as the grunts start to open it and carry up her luggage and gear , he didn't mind the others scampering and running away as he approached the leader and stopped before her. " welcome back mistress Basilia.. how was he mission?" He asks as always his voice is always he same due to the voice changer in his helmet. The servants by then already grabbed her baggings and are carrying it for her as their knees tremble but know not to speak up. " the form has been on lockdown during your departure..." he commented to add upon the report . Finally with a stance of his hands to his hips he speaks lastly once she finished " what are the orders?"

Basilia
As the bus pulled into the station, the woman stirred and rose to her feet, the dogs getting to their feet and waiting for their leashes to be clipped before leading the way off the bus, the woman momentarily blinded by the light. The woman turned her head towards the voice, seeing one of the soldiers of the Blood Order standing before her, servants grabbing her bags and taking them to the trunk of the vehicle, nodding as she let her dogs do their business before making their way to the car and got in the back of the car, letting the dogs lie down. “Master sacrificed himself for the cause and appointmented me before his death to his position but the creatures were eliminated as were their nests.” Waiting for Ken to get in the car, along with the servants, she ran a hand along the Razor’s body, settling back against the plush leather seating. “The grunts we took all perished, the resulting explosion taking my memories which took time to get back.”

Basilia stopped speaking for a few moments as she was asked what her orders were. “For the moment, tell me how things have progressed with the organization and how many members we have left.”

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Ken
Base of blood order

Making sure that all the luggage was packed into the car he took shotgun seat of the car knowing that it is the most tactical seating area of all zones. If chased he can easily shoot back at the cars behind him, if the driver is killed, he can have easy access to the steering wheel so that they don't crash in a ball of fire, and as well he can have well thought conversations with people in the back like her leader. The car drives off as they travel to their destination. The markings and ensigns of blood order acting like a police car as other civilian vehicles infront go out of the way from the group. Being sure things are safe as they drive he still keeps looking around in mirrors to make sure there is no trouble before he starts speaking " from our group of 70 when you left only 40 remain . The ration supplies that were supposed to hold us off was not enough as ten decided to leave the group for good before we needed to make search parties for large amounts of food to haul back to base. They were not successful strategies as clan raids have killed a total twenty of our members confirmed. The men were starving and we don't have the food to supply at base and the official supply routes are cut off as ambush points for the enemies I let the members go off to the nearby town as sleeper agents to live and eat. Only ten members remain currently inside the bunker mistress..." he says firmly and briefly as his heart is pounding when by her and talking to her. He knows why as inside it makes him feel weird but he never expresses it to anyone, especially the mistress as he tries to remain professional. She knows of his feelings for her not by confession or behavior but by the internal feelings of being able to see past his armor into his soul, it is a delicate situation and they both know it well as too much love can break his professional défiler nature and create 'defects' or incompetent défilers but not having any affection hurts him a bit internally.

Basilia
Ken’s words from shotgun made her hand still on Razor as she listened and processed the information she was given on the state of the organization in the absence of Basilia and Emmanuel. Processing the information on the way to the underground bunker, the woman finally spoke as they neared the base which was an old bunker converted into more modern design and with massive underground tunnels. Off the cafeteria underground were two large dorm rooms for the Ascendants or grunts as those outside might call them. “You’ve done well trying to maintain things here Ken,” the woman said, her words spoken with utmost sincerity and confidence in the defiler’s actions. “It is unfortunate that ten members left but I cannot fault them out of desperation...however if they have not been eliminated then that needs to be the first step to ensure they cannot spill our location to these unholy beasts that live in the shadows.”

As the car pulled into the area, her words earlier might not be needed, the soldier before her being quite proficient in everything he did and she could not imagine that changing at all in her absence. “Considering how well you have done, and the fact that I will need a trusted person at my side...I am making you my deputy. You might just need to suit my old room to your tastes,” Basilia said with a light teasing note.

“Send a coded message out saying there is to be a meeting here but the less people who know I am back for now the better. We don’t want my presence being noticed. Our forces that we have need to be gathered and open up those supply runs or we risk losing more people that will have to be hunted down and killed.” Basilia knew getting food in and new Ascendants was important for their success. As the car would pull into a hidden garage underground, Basilia breathed a sigh of relief. Though taking over and proving to herself, the Order and Emmanuel's memory that she was strong enough to lead, it would take time to get back into being around others and look over her deceased master’s files.

When the car came to a stop, she waited for Ken to check the area before getting out, the servants following suit. “Put my things and treansfer anything of importance to Emmanuel’s room, then help Ken move what he has to my old room,” she ordered, getting nods of ascent. When they left, the rom whistles, the dogs clambering out of the car and sitting at attention, handing their leashes over to a servant and directing the man to take the dogs to the master’s rooms. “Walk with me if you are free,” said Basilia to her deputy. Assuming he would do so, Basilia would usecher memories to get to the hidden location of the bunker entrance from underground. “How has it been for you personally Ken, managing all of this?” She knew for the soldier next to her that it was not at all easy for him to admit his feelings, in her questioning and research, she knew they were trained not to feeling anything but she also knew of his feelings for her. She hoped he would still have trust in her to speak freely.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Last edited:
Ken
Blood order HQ

Listening in to her responses his breath calmed through his rebreather as he takes extra caution and made sure that this route was one that was not an ambush area for vampires . His training at all times being out to the test as he eyes watched almost everything. Listening about his promotion brought a sense of responsibility to him as he cannot express emotions such as joy or depression, only orders and proficiency. " confirmed..." was his only response to her as there was nothing else to say essentially.
As the car began to pull to a stop at the underground base he pulled out his pistol and was the first one to leave the vehicle , keeping the pistol facing down while turning his head left and right and all around as he patrols the area making sure it's safe for her to get out. With the other grunts going out and verifying Ken finally make the go sign as they started to perform the tasks they were told to do " clear!" He announced as he holsters his pistol and opens the door for the mistress . " safe to go mistress" he says to her directly as everyone left the car he closed the doors, walking to her to hear new orders. The announcement code is not a problem as he nods his head to her " it will be done..." he says in confidence. His head was raised in attention to her as she asked him to follow her as he did without a response, knowing his place and duty to serve. As he heard her question to him he would like to respond but it's his professional duty as a défiler it not get into personal matters as he knew her all his life but he knows it's wrong to tell her personal information " my duty is to not respond my personal feelings my mistress "

Basilia
Basilia was quiet as Ken did his search and confirming his acceptance of his promotion before heading they would head towards the entrance of the underground bunker, the door being pulled opened. She gave a nod as he said the coded message would be sent and entered the cool under dwelling. “Yes, I know. It’s your training that makes you so proficient,” said Basilia. She sighed as she mulled over something before deciding to just come out and say it.

”This may not mean much to you, but when my memories were slowly recovering,” the woman shook her head fondly, “but you, well I don’t know, you were the first...image...memory that came to me.” Basilia didn’t expect much of an answer from her new deputy but she was only being honest. Even if it didn’t amount to much for Ken, and she wasn’t sure why she was saying it, but she was sure it was right to say. “It’s nothing I suppose...you may find it weird...perhaps one day you may trust me enough to speak freely in my presence but either way I trust you to have my back and good intentions Ken.”

Walking through the halls Basilia led Ken through them until they reached the study off the master's room. “Ken, you are free to go if you wish. Inform those of our people out there of the meeting tonight...I will leave a time to you but if night, take preventive measures. Should you need to report anything to me, I will be around here or in my new room.” She turned and then paused, looking over her shoulder. “See if you can find a new scientist and recruits please Ken. You know how to handle those who know too much.” The woman pulled out a key and opened the door before walking inside.

Ordan
When Scythia still said nothing to his offer, the alpha turned and left the room, heading for the elevator to the parking garage. “The boy can ride with you healer,” said Ordan, “assuming he agrees with that. Follow me.” Reaching the elevator, Ordan presses the down button and then went inside, holding the door open for Scythia and Silvia. When they would enter, he would push the P button and it would take them to the parking garage where he would make his way to the car and take shotgun after putting the bags in the car, leaving the two others to get in Silvia’s car if she were following him.

“What information do you have on these masked people?”

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

Last edited:

Watching Ordan get in the passenger’s seat, Jaehwa shook his head. “I don’t know much,” he affirmed, There were very few ways to explain things in his eyes; he was having difficulty figuring out how to dance around Larkin’s involvement. “I was foolish.” He chose to put the weight on himself as he backed out from the parking spot and continued to drive. “She came up to me out of nowhere. We started to talk. She wouldn’t give up her name, said she wasn’t allowed to. At some point along the line, I let slip that I was an omega. She found the ‘nickname’ silly and started calling me ‘puppy boy’.

I wasn’t sure what else to say or do. It wasn’t long before someone else whisked her away. He must’ve told her something incriminating, because she wanted to leave right after that.” Jaehwa sighed, feeling silly of himself. Everything stung as if he was burning. “Do you think she and her friend are a part of the Blood Order?” he tried, swallowing audibly.

It was painful to have to lie like this. A part of him wished he could speak the truth with Ordan, but he wasn’t sure where the truth would lead them. That uncertaintiy kept his lips firmly sealed.

Ordan
Ordan turned to view Jaehwa as the younger man spoke, saying he had been foolish and admitting to his first mistake, something Ordan respected. “Foolish...” He rested his hands on his lap as he continued listening as Jaehwa spoke of talking with the girl who said that she refused to give her name and how he had let slip that he was an omega before saying she had called him puppy boy. Ordan his a smile at that as he shook his head. “You were foolish Jaehwa. However you were not taken captive nor injured which is important and a relief.”

He thought over the information as Jaehwa spoke of not knowing what to do and another figure coming to the girl and spoke to her before they disappeared. Ordan’s eyes narrowed as he listened to this information, studying his omega before turning to stare out the window of the car. “Do you think she and her friend are a part of the Blood Order?”

“Possibly.” Ordan tapped his fingers against the car door. “We may need to take drastic measures to protect ourselves. If you see her again, try to detain her. If not...” Ordan turned to look at his omega... “execute her and her companion. They know too much, things normal humans don’t know about us. You will have to lay low at the house for a while or get a mask to hide your face and maybe a voice changer.”

Kipsy Kipsy

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan (mentioned) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Scythia Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Stretching herself out, she seemed quite understanding of the new information, finally adjusting to it. In truth she believed that she might have hit her head really really hard and that she was in a coma, but when she stood there and tried to wake herself up in a sense—she remained right where she was while Ordan was speaking with Scythia. She didn’t know either very well at all, but she was more so inclined to trust the black haired and blue eyed male over Ordan, he kept her on edge like something was stirring and preparing to defend itself. Maybe it was the ‘mythical rabies’ as she called it.

As he finally turned to speak with her, including the boy from his previous discussion, Silvia nodded her head. Once she began walking behind Ordan, she looked back at the boy she would be driving if he accepted the offer like Ordan proposed, “Come on, we don’t want to get left behind,” she mused, maybe if she kept up like everything was normal things would be alright. Though even as she put up a gentle smile to hopefully comfort the other into trusting her, she knew the black haired brute might end up rejecting the offer in total. She hadn’t thought of him rejecting it, sure she was advocating for the fact he existed and mattered but she was always extremely unaware of everything going on, she was oblivious until she could learn more.

After following behind Ordan until they reached the garage, Silvia quickly walked towards her own car, flashing her blue eyes towards a dark blue car, truthfully she had little to no awareness of cars, only knowing basics like the fancy cars that rich people flaunted, but she liked simple cars nothing too extravagant which could be seen in the modernized sedan she drove. Though while she fished for her keys she made sure to watch out for the car Ordan was riding in, she would have to follow them to keep up. Whether the guy had decided to join her or not was completely up to him, but if he did she would wait for him to settle into the car before driving off and out of the parking lot to drive off onto the main roads.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back