• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Emotions were a finicky thing for the young werewolf. He’d been so upset and angry with his alpha just minutes ago, but upon hearing the conclusion this vampire had come to, he had to hold back a laugh. Ordan technically was someone he had to take care of. He felt a sense of responsibility, which in his opinion was warranted, and thus couldn’t handle when the other wolf ended up in predicaments like this. Perhaps that was why Ordan often neglected to tell him the specifics of anything lately; he got too worked up too often.

“I suppose I do act like a paranoid, irrational mother hen sometimes,” Jaehwa admitted, feeling his stress lower with every deep breath he took. “But I’m pretty sure he just had to pull a gun on someone. Anxiety is justified here.” Speaking of anxiety, he decided to contact Ordan again. “Please be okay.” It wasn’t long before he got a reply with directions. “On my way. You better be alright, I swear.”

He was drawn back into reality when the vampire, who he now knows as Larkin, outstretched a hand. Jaehwa took it, shaking it loosely with a toothy smile. “Jaehwa Shin. The pleasure is all mine.” He liked that southern accent that had attached to the end of Larkin’s words. “It’s a shame I have to get going so soon; my friend’s wound up at the hospital for who-knows-what. I really enjoyed talking with you.” It was strange, he thought, for a vampire and werewolf to speak so openly to one another. Especially considering neither of them knew what pack the other was from.

Glancing down at the groceries, Jaehwa sighed. “I’m not sure what to do with these. Do you think I can take the cart all the way to where I parked my car? It’s at another lot since I walked here like an idiot.” He truly was conflicted. Mostly, though, he just wanted to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

Larkin chuckled, having felt the same thing once before as being a mother hen in a sense, “Completely understandable—I hear that sometimes the old ones are just as childish as toddlers themselves,” he mused. Once the male shook his hand, his smile softened as he retracted his hand and having them both tucked in his pockets. “A gun?” he perked up, he heavily doubted a werewolf or even a vampire would require the usage of a gun unless...they were apart of Custos.

That tid bit of information made Larkin uneasy but hardly uncomfortable. So far thebwolf didn’t seem to hate him—possibly because he wasn’t one of the reasons he was the way he was. He was bitten, and ‘cursed’ as he heard many speak of it as. He supposed it wasn’t much of an issue for him since he had been born with it, a different form of it possibly—no it was fact that he was born with something different. He didn’t have a choice though, which was why he wondered why some were so ademant on fighting the grip they were stuck with. Shrugging all that imagery out of his mind, Larkin dipped his head.

Hey, if he got in a disagreement, I should probably tell you—take the long way to the hospital, and to be careful. Blood Order, I’m downright positive they were sniffing out one of my kind. If you know any vampires, give them a heads up, I’m sure all of the packs will be frustrated with the added security risks now,” he advised gently before turning to walk away.

Listening attentively, Larkin couldn’t help but chuckle at his dilemma. “Ah, easy fix. You just need some extra hands. I can help if you like, what else am I around for other than muscle?” he jested, holding his hand out as if to ask if he’d like help or not. “You really should have parked the car closer, besides leaving it ways away would leave it open for getting stolen—can’t trust anyone anymore.”​

Ordan/Zumitri
Ordan didn't take much notice of Scythia's ramblings as they were in the elevator, the younger mumbling about being sorry he had tried to kill him and wanting to be free. As the younger man slept, Ordan stared down at him with a frown on his face as he was addressed by the endearing term father. Well that is odd, he thought to himself but then they had been met by Zumitri and got to talking. He didn't respond only because the kid seemed rather out of it at the moment and was clutching him tightly so that he had to remove the boy's hands from his shirt to get him on the bed. Unfortunately, as Zumitri approached with the intentions of disinfecting the wound, the slave woke suddenly and immediately got off the bed, refusing to lay down. "Are you sure he isn't one of you?"

"He came from a brothel," said Ordan. Yet the boy was speaking and before Ordan could respond, Jaewha's voice came through the mental bond. Idly listening to it and letting Zumitri try to calm the male down, he snorted briefly at Jaewha's first comment and then rolled his eyes at the second though knew the younger male worried. "Will see you soon then," he responded to Jaewha before turning his attention back to Zumitri who was unsuccessfully trying to get Scythia calm.

"A brothel...that explains his fear."

"You think?"

"Always so sarcastic," said Zumitri with a laugh. Turning to the younger human, Zumitri held up his hands like he was trying to calm a wild animal though this wasn't as bad as it had been with Ordan when finding the wolf who hadn't recognized him at first. "Easy. My name is Zumitri Uldaroc and I'm a friend of Ordan's. You're safe and someplace where I and others like me go to school..."

"That's probably going over his head."

"Then you try Ordan."

"Gladly." Getting to his feet, Ordan turned to Scythia. "Look boy, you're not in the slums or a brothel anymore. My friend will sedate you to keep you calm if you don't quit moving about. He's not going to hurt you, he's trained a good portion of his life to help people who are in pain and injured. He's going to fix your ankle and do a medical examination on you to see what needs to be done to get you healthy and then take care of my wounds. Magus..."

Zumitri seemed to sense his friend's simmering anger at the name and spoke. "Magus owes him his life for Ordan saving him in our second tour of duty and then abandoned him in their third tour."

"It's not your fault you got hit with that shrapnel by that IED," said Ordan. "I've told you that."

"And it isn't your fault..." But Zumitri shut up as he saw his friend's hard glare and turned back towards Scythia. "Are you willing to trust me and if not, then trust Ordan when he says I'm alright?"

Kipsy Kipsy Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Last edited:
Jaehwa
Shaded Shaded

Thank you,” Jaehwa said, his smile wide. It was thoughtful of Larkin to give that advice, even though he already had a pretty good grasp of the situation. Still, the added information was greatly appreciated. “I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.

Upon hearing Larkin offer his help, though, Jaehwa’s face fell. “Oh no, I couldn’t ask that from you. You’ve been too nice to me. I can’t just force even half this baggage on you” He paused, letting go of the cart’s handle to wring his hands together. Despite his reluctance, he was seriously considering it.

The vampire hadn’t shown any signs of hostility. Unlike what Jaehwa had learned about the Boreal pack, Larkin was civilized. He couldn’t help but peg him as a pureblood, which should’ve put him on edge. Yet the newfound knowledge only served to pique his curiosity further.

Okay,” Jaehwa agreed finally, meeting Larkin’s eyes. His smile was small but present, an odd softness to it. “You can even sneak an apple or two; I won’t notice.” He took some of the bags, making sure to grab the ones he deemed the heaviest out of consideration.

Scyhia
Hospital
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
( this is kinda like the smile he was forming from before )
3703.jpg

Scythia jerks and jitters at hearing these confrontations as it makes him do the crooked smile he has trouble helping . He does his best to cover his mouth with his hand as he knows it's a bit disturbing to others. He looses the hostility towards the two individuals but doesent feel any bit encouraged to give in to the doctor as the blood starts to make a puddle as his color fades slowly . His eyes turn to sorrow as he holds onto his wounded ankle for dear life as it limits he bleeding out speed. Flashbacks come back to memory when he had a 'doctor' come into the brothel backroom as when workers came In With cuts and wounds they normally got amputations as the first response care than any form of treatment the flashback memories made him sob as he knows he will bleed out if he doesent submit but if he does he worries about amputation too much as it integrates his belief of the medical field. Realizing he had no choice left he got on the bed and gave the doctor his ankle that was wounded begging softly " please don't amputate it like the others did to my friends..." not knowing his response it normally gave him fear as he looks away and pulls out a string of beads , fondling and fiddling with it as it was his only toy he has to play with. Since back there in the brothel the amount of anesthetic was not the problem but instead the chance of anesthesia being contaminated lead to many deaths as he used the beads to distract himself from the pain he might soon recieves. He doesent want to die but the memories are being a weight fir him to move forward as he has to endure and move forward in this world . The wound itself had no infections and the bullet severed a tendon and vein but didn't go that severe other than that as the wound was not deep and hard to get out .from time to time he looks back at his master as to try to inspect his facial reactions to try to learn from him befor looking back to his beaded toy and playing with it. The training to ignore pain with the toy made him not even notice at all anything that was going on with his foot as he plays dumb and tricks his mind to think nothing is going on with his ankle.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan and Zitimi scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Scythia Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (sorry for @ing you twice in one night hun xd)

Shoulder length, grayish silver hair billowed as a vent rushed out chilled air—eyes squinting as the light made Silvia shy away. The pale skinned girl cleared her throat, a set of glasses which were once prescribed set of lenses made things fogged over. Her pair of startling blue eyes were sparked with strain and anger—only an emotion that she felt currently after what happened. She didn’t even know what happened—with the freakish bite mark along her forearm. “Tch, can’t believe that mutt bit me, last time I stop the car—what kind of dog lays in the middle of the road anyways?!” she complained to herself, mumbling and grumbling. Truthfully Silvia ended up getting a little too loud in her whispering as she mentally groaned at the sound of her voice getting too loud. She sighed before placing her glasses back on.

She wasn’t sure how long the stability of her glasses would keep her going, they were blurry when on but perfectly normal when off. Sadly she had an inkling as to what was going on—a few days had gone by and she was supposed to get to work for one last day...she would have to be resigning afterwards. Even if she loved what she did, all of her stumbling around would be a sign of her being unfit to preform surgery—she would agree she was unfit as well. Her body would get hot and sweaty, sometimes it felt like her bones were trying to crack themselves, and seeing herself as a doctor or a resident...she should have diagnosed herself with whatever was going on with her. She didn’t really trust any other doctors to help her, which wasn’t surprising since the ordeal she was still reluctant to let go of.

Huffing, Silvia fixed her scrubs, blue eyes trailing between her frustration when she bumped into some kind of door. She hadn’t the slightest clue, everything smelt the same—strong and annoying. She had nearly sneezed the entire time walking to find Dr. Jenkins the blasted woman was impossible to find. Truth be told she wanted to ask the older woman where she might resign, she had never planned on quitting just retiring so she never listened about where it might be best to resign st other than walking up to the head of the hospitals’ office.

Silvia began using her hands the to guide herself through the halls, having her glasses settled back on the bridge of her nose to keep up appearances when other nurses or doctors passed her way, “Silvia—“ she waved off the approaching nurse, leaving what she believed to be a baffled nurse anyway. It’d be bad if it was someone she knew...or someone important that is, but she kept going until she felt a metal plate on a wall.

Doctor Jenkins—I have to ask you a question if you aren’t busy,” Silvia mused with a lightened tone. The grayish white hair of hers help make the room even more brighter than it already was—and when she stepped inside she only saw blurry figured. Though she smelt something thick and heavy with the metallic like blood substance. She hadn’t smelt something as strong as that all sorts of times but it was only the second time she picked it up so close other than when fixing up her wrist—a reminder that she wasn’t drunk a few nights ago and that she was bit at all. Truthfully, when she walked into the room it felt wrong. Her nose twitching, a strong sense of dog screamed in her head, often times making her flash back to the incident. Even as she felt calm, her eyes were different. Strolling around as if she was practically blind trying to put on an act—she hadn’t even noticed the coloration of her eyes that flickered between her bright stormy blue to darkening browns that swirled around. She was relatively clueless but very much so aware that the people standing in ‘Doctor Jenkins office’ were not Doctor Jenkins. The thought of having the wrong room had her cheeks flushing—stumbling around like a fool and then stumbling into the wrong room of all places.
———
Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

Larkin nodded his head as Jaehwa debated over his first response to Larkin’s offer. Truth be told just speaking with the wolf had lessened his soured mood enough and the fact that he wouldn’t have enough time to really make anything when he got back, reminded him he might as well just help while he could before sprinting back. However when Jaehwa accepted his help, he kept his relaxed grinned on his jaw, it felt nice being relied on by someone again—even though the said stranger was a wolf and of Custos nonetheless he found himself appreciative of the other occupying his time. Maybe he was getting so old he just liked being involved like some of the more mundane species did that aged well.

Don’t worry, you are giving this old timer something to do—and don’t worry your precious apples are safe with me,” he teased in reply to his statement. He hadn’t bonded well with a wolf in years, he found it refreshing to find one so easy to talk to. Though in some of their defense it was strictly business back then, and for once when he wasn’t all serious about work he had managed to meet a kinder one. Some of the other times he might have been quite difficult as well, so he couldn’t put the blame on just the wolves for him gathering a portfolio of disliked qualities about those few.

Waiting as Jaehwa reached down and grabbed a few bags, Larking soon began scooping up some of the groceries left for him to help carry. It took only a second before he had them secured tightly in his grasp—a perk of his more over dead side. He referred to his vampiric abilities as his dead side, it was funny since the mundane species thought vampires were dead creatures and he was obviously never born as a living creature so he was technically never alive—a consistently dead walking creature all his life. It was amusing in an oddly funny way.

So, where to next? Lead the way, Jaehwa,” he observed dipping his head. Lifting his blue toned hues, the blonde haired brute situated the bags hanging from his forearms and in the crevice of his elbow. “Also, if you don’t mind me asking, since you are apart of a pack..what’s your rank?” he asked aloud, eyes flicking over his facial features. Larkin was evidently curious, his golden toned brown brows inching upwards inquisitively. “I’ll share mind if you share yours,” he prompted jokingly. He wasn’t lying though, he was willing to inform Jaehwa of his rank as it’d only be common sense to exchange information when asked for it. Shifting on his feet, he pulled a little energy to heft the bags up confidently—last thing he’d want to do was drop them all. They weren’t his after all, more likely what will be the food for whatever pack Jaehwa was currently living with.​

Last edited:
Ordan/Zumitri
That odd crooked smile Scythia had worn once came back before the teen used a hand to hide it and used his other hand to grip his ankle wher it continued bleeding. Ordan and Zumitri shared a hard look with each other as the teen finally got back into the bed, asking them not to remove his foot. Only when Scythia was back on the bed did Ordan sit back down again, putting his bandaged hand to his leg. Zumitri glanced at his friend but he waved the doctor’s concern off and pointed towards Scythia. Ordan could handle a few bullets, they were former soldiers after all and he was sadly a wolf.

Zumitri peered at the wound, shaking his head. “You have a severed tendon and vein which can be fixed but you might limp for a while as your ankle heals. The good news is that your ankle can be repaired so that you will eventually walk without a limp providing you do not put stress on it. I’m going to prescribe a few treatments to correct the issue.” Mostly this was said to Ordan as the boy was now playing with some beads that had been taken out as the boy turned away, occasionally glancing at a Ordan who seemed otherwise relaxed minus that he was bleeding.

“That’s fine,” said Ordan, knowing he would get a print out.

Zumitri left the room for a moment to call a nurse and ask about the operating room as well as a team to be ready. While the nurse went to do so, Zumitri asked another nurse to bring some ice and searched for any bone fragments and the bullet, unwrapping a pair of sterilized tweezers from a cabinet and removing the bullet upon finding it. “Well, I can’t see any bone fragments and it doesn’t appear to be deep. Ordan, can...” he was about to say before the door opened and a surgical resident came into the room, asking for Dr. Jenkins. The woman stumbled around as if she were blind but he knew her to wear glasses. He hadn’t really worked with her but he had seen her around a bit. “Dr. Jenkins is not here. I’m Dr. Uldaroc and am currently busy but I can have a nurse page...”

He stopped as Ordan got to his feet and looked at his friend. “She smells of wet dog.”

“Dog?”

“Yes...I would guess she had been cursed.”

Zumitri sighed. He left Scythia and shut the door before guiding the resident to a chair and locking the door again, heading back over to the boy. While Ordan sat back down, a nurse came into say that the operating room was ready. Zumitri nodded and had told them he would be there in a bit, a gurney outside for the patient. “We’re going to head down to surgery,” he said to Scythia. “I am going to fix your ankle there. Ordan...”

“I’ll stay here. Talk to this one.”

“I’ll be back for you.” He made to help Scythia up and lead him to the waiting gurney so he could be taken to the second floor.

Shaded Shaded Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Last edited:
Jaehwa
Shaded Shaded

With a curt nod, Jaehwa began to amble through the parking lot and to the sidewalk. The car was in another lot, the one nearest to Bed Bath & Beyond, which he now knew in hindsight was a bad idea. However, since he had help and company, it wouldn’t be as bad of trip there as he thought it would be. Despite the strain on his arms, he was smiling as he walked.

His smile wavered at Larkin’s question. Omega wasn’t really a rank to be proud of. He hadn’t put much thought to it, but that was the hard truth. There were very few aptitudes that accompanied being an omega, and he felt often belittled. Out of place. Even still, he was content with the position. He didn’t even particularly mind the little housework that was required of him.

Er… omega?” It came out more like a question that a statement. Jaehwa didn’t know how aware Larkin was of the rank structure for Custos. They were the most newly formed pack, after all. Would he even know what an omega’s job is? “I do the chores and I try to make people feel better. Smile when they’re stressed and stuff. It’s what I’m good at, so…” He didn’t feel like he had the right to complain.

There were, of course, other talents of Jaehwa’s. He worked often on research and development for the cure. Over time, that along with some other aspects of science had become some of his favorite hobbies. He was proud to note that he did it all with skill and stubborn persistence. That was a part of his nature. He didn’t give up, regardless of how laborious things were.

Scythia
Second level
Shaded Shaded

Scythia was an odd fellow that tends to do his best with pain management as one of his specialties by focusing his attention on his beads but without it he would squeal like a pig. He just felt a tingling feeling as the Doctor man started to use his tweezers to pull out the bullet he giggles at the feeling as his focus on the beads was disturbed by the girl walking in. His eyes widening as he looks at how beautiful she was, her adorable glasses, her hair , changing eye color, it amazed him as he points at her " she looks very pretty , I like her eye color changing ." His cheeks turned rose red as he certainly felt something for her at first sight.

Looking and witnessing the actions of his master remaining relaxed made scythia relaxed as well as he continues to try to learn the actions and emotions of his master.

The rest of the time the doctor was playing around with Scythia's situation it made him not really care that much as he didn't really mind about his health very well due to the life threatening jobs he was assigned to. Looking at his master he starts to ask softly " are you going to be ok Da-" he stops himself and places his hand over his mouth and looks away as he almost let it slip again, he was about to say dad instinctively as he tries very hard to not say it. The man whines and whimpers as the Doctor was finished and starts to lead him to the stretcher as he doesent really notice it as a method of transportation and instead at first once looking out at the hallway he says to himself but the doctor notices " wow this place is huge ..." he wanders off Into the hallway hobbling about at a jog speed surprisingly as he applies his foot as little pressure as possible so it makes a hobble movement as he rushes to the elevator and presses the button of floor 2 as told . Being a devil he closes off the doctor and nurses from entering with him so he went all be himself. As the door opens he hobbled and wanders about as he easily got lost In the second floor , not really knowing where to go he smiles and just continues hobbling about , essentially a playful game of hide and go seek as his feelings of pain are numbed naturally by his eager happiness and distraction from reality. Finding a room called surgery ward he enters only to realize that the room he entered was already in progress with a guy doing a heart transplant as the blood and bones removed made him rush out of the surgery ward and vomit, the pain coming back as he falls to his knees from the pain and nausea of seeing the disgust of surgery. Making it deep into his memory

Zumitri
Zumitri managed to get the teen out of the room and left Ordan and the resident surgeon in the room. “Hospitals usually are in the civilized world,” said Zumitri when the boy suddenly hobbled away down the hall. “Wait! The gurney...” but Scythia was already going at a jog despite his injury. One of the nurses said something and he looked at her before having the nurses grab the gurney and they began running after Scythia as he got to the elevator and dashed inside before the door was closed on their faces. “You’ve got to be kidding,” said a nurse and Zumitri was inclined to agree with the nurse’s sentiment.

Seeing the number on the sign above the elevator say two, they pressed the down button and had to wait a few minutes for another elevator. By the time it came, the elevator Scythia would have been in would have reached the second floor. They got to the second floor and didn’t see him. “Split up,” said Zumitri, the gurney being taken by one of the nurses as they headed off in search of the young man. Zumitri sighed and began heading to the front desk, asking if they had seen a kid matching Scythia, one nurse saying she thought she had seen him heading towards the operating rooms. Nodding in thanks, he headed in that direction. Not knowing the guy’s name, he couldn’t call out for him and thus was forced to check a few different rooms, eventually heating the sounds of retching and following them.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Ordan
Ordan watched Zumitri tend to Scythia’s wound and remove the bullet. Listening to the words of his friend, he nodded but didn’t respond. Instead he looked between Scythia as he began babbling about the resident surgeon that came into the office, saying he liked her and she was pretty. “I suppose,” said Ordan as he glanced at the resident doctor, then looked at Scythia with his gaze narrowing as he heard a question asking if he was okay and the start of, not father, but dad. Whether Zumitri heard it or not was I known to him, but Ordan watched as the boy seemed to realize what he was saying and covered his mouth before he could finish the question. Strange one, he thought to himself. Waving off the boy’s concern though finding it oddly nice and wondering if he needed to find a psychiatrist to dal with mental trauma for the kid, though Zumitri could do that, he noddd distractedly. “I’ll be fine,” Ordan bit out and then they were gone out the door. He was not sure what to think by the slip or if the space even realized what he was saying. He then turned toward the woman again, studying her as he unwrapped the bandage from thectorn short of that human to inspect his hand. “You don’t smell like a leech so you must be a mutt. Were you bitten or born this way?”

Shaded Shaded

Alice rabbit
istawell general
Mentioned ( or at least tried to) Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

The unpacking was tiring and boring as it consumed most of her day alongside with her brother laying on the bed and falling asleep quickly. She on the other hand has other plans as of to interact with local people and to gather connections with others. She made her dress well neat and organized , placing her mask on her face so she is covering her true beauty, and grabs a fake bouquet of white flowers as they give the impression to look real but conceal the true uses of them as she makes her way out of the inn and out to the street .

Venturing off into the public streets were a struggle to not receive any attention as she clearly dressed well and her form , posture, and movement is elegant to the fine details. Downtown was a scary place for her to live in but she has to remain calm and keep a relaxed attitude as if she were to break they will exploit her from the fear that she has. Finding two men conversing she closed in on the men and tightened her flowers close to her chest and smiles softly as she politely tries to be involved in the conversation. Hearing Jaehwa talk about being an omega brought attention to her as she gave a faint giggle to herself in disbelief " wait, so you are to tell me that you rank yourself like those wolves in the wild ? That has to be such a silly thing "

Scythia
Second floor

As scythia finished off vomiting his viewpoint of the hospital changed yet once again , feeling fear in the place as he gets up with a grunt of pain and hobbles away once more from the area leaving a small pool of blood and vomit beside the heart surgery room. Hearing someone walking towards him from a different hallway he turned the corner and stayed still and held his breath, being unnoticed as Zumitri passes on by him. A sigh of relief passes through his lips as he turns around the corner to see the elevator and hobbles to it . About three quarters way there the nurse detects him from the other end of the hallway and rushes towards the elevator on Scythia's end. This made scythia panic on instinct and hobble at a running speed as he reached the elevator and pressed the basement level closing on the Nick of Time as the nurse could not reach him giving him a sigh of relief. He was safe for now ... upon the basement floor where the parked cars are he limps his way to the exit door as he lost enough blood, his movement slowing and his energy slowly fading as with this current state he has a day or two to live unless he gets more gauze to stop bleeding

Zumitri
Zumitri passed by Scythia’s location, missing him by moments when he caught the scent of blood and vomit in the air and turned. Walking back down the hall he sees a mix of sick and blood on the floor near the heart surgery room and frowned. Hearing a shout, he turned back and ran towards the direction, one of the nurses at an elevator who said the patient was going down to the parking garage. Zumitri swore and went for the stairs, yelling at nurses to bring sedatives. He then threw open the door and ran down the two flights of stairs, reaching the parking garage and the door banged open behind him before looking for Scythia. Spotting a trail of blood and picking up the echo of faltering footsteps, he dialed Ordan’s cell as he ran after the the blood trail. “Ordan! We have a problem with the guy you brought in! No...he is currently losing blood and running through the parking garage. No...he eluded us and is now play bing hide and seek. What? Fine...I will try that.”

He quickened his run as the nurses gathered sedatives and rushed for the stairs and an elevator, the doctor finally reaching the fleeing limping kid and at Ordan’s suggestion on the phone, wrapped his arms around the young male in a hug. “Calm down. I said before you were safe here and I mean it,” Zumitri said. “Breathe slowly and relax, your panic is only speeding up the blood loss. Well it help if I have Ordan in the room with you while you are operated on?” He did his best to speak calmly and slowly, treating Scythia like a frightened child or a wild animal, hoping his friend was right about this and he wouldn’t need to sedate him.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Last edited:
Scythia
Parking lot

As scythia was grabbed by the man he wiggles lightly and falls into his butt " Ow!" He moans in pain as he sits on the cement floor. Being hugged by the doctor he at first tried to struggle but the more he held on the more scythia lost willpower to fight off the doctor as within a minute he stopped fighting completely. Giving in to the doctor's orders he stopped panicking and buried his face in Zumitri's chest, shivers came across his body from the lack of blood and cool air as he nods slowly and softly to the request to have Ordan with him in surgery " y-yes..I...I need him..." he mumbles embarrassed as he nuzzles softly into the male. Whining and whimpering softly as he falls asleep within his arms. Creating less worry for the doctor to deal with. His breathing slows down and his heartbeat goes at a calm steady rate, his muscles once tense relax as he gives in to the surgery in hopes that nothing too bad will happen to him. The bleeding rate has lowered drastically so he would be at a much higher chance at living as he cuddles with zumitri purring softly like a fuzzy kitten 🐱 as he soon after falls into a deep sleep where his dreams kick in . The only real question that would remain is will ordan actuallly come to the surgery?

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Scythia (mentioned) Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Ordan and Zumitri (briefly) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Slipping her fingers up towards her face, while her ears seemed to tune in and tune out of picking up on tid bits of conversation. Silvia pulled her thick framed glasses off of the bridge of her nose her eyes straining far too much to stand it any longer—well she couldn’t enjoy having her glasses off as she was whisked away. Having been guided towards a chair, she had clutched the taller doctors shoulder she remembered him stating he was Doctor Uldaroc not Doctor Jenkins. Well, that was a moment ago, her body now stiffly sitting down in a office chair.

Clearing her throat as she sat in a room on her own, Silvia was a little baffled. The young girl huffed as she sat alone for a long while—she didn’t know why she didn’t react sooner, maybe it was the annoying light that kept pestering her when she took her glasses off. It was either the light that bugged her or the blurry sight. Silvia was by far heavily annoyed with herself, her eyes all whacked out in a sense—her vision not seeming to have much help like it should.

What the hell is happening?” she echoed softly before closing her eyes, and when she did she focused on the murmuring of the people next door. Her energy was lacking, seemingly sapped from when she was trying to keep herself up to speed and then also faking the fact that she was wearing glasses.

It wasn’t long before she let her head fall back on the chair, her gray and white hair falling around in a mess. She had been inclined more so towards the blurred figure off to one side, she knew the doctor would be blurred together with the rest of the hospital aside from his scrubs so it wasn’t the doctor, and the brawny man off to the side made her uncomfortable. He smelt so bad. It was familiar but it wasn’t a pleasant smell. While thinking all that over, someone spoke up, Silvia unaware of the person.

Excuse you, I’m not one to be so frank but, calling someone a leech is rude—and the only mutt I smell is you,” she huffed, shaking her head before putting her glasses back on. “Sorry, can’t be rude back...” she murmured softly. “Look, I don’t know what you are talking about. Only thing I know is that I need to resign by noon and it’s almost eleven,” Silvia sighed trying to pinpoint which blurred figure this person was—she was still relatively unfavorable of the man after calling her a leech and a mutt.​

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy Alice Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Nodding his head, Larkin followed behind Jaewha as the other male led the way to the parking lot. The bags didn’t weigh heavily on his arms—he had developed an acute strength boost after spending time eating or even working on his actual physical strength. It was entertaining to see how far he could push himself without using the beastly nature he had.

Omega, I’ve never heard of the rank it’d be similar to—“ stopping his flow of words he looked to a girl dressed fancily standing off to the side, she had made a comment about having a rank similar to a wolf. Clearing his throat he took the time to slouch and suck in some air to hide the fact he wasn’t breathing and his posture was quite a bit more refined than it should have been while carrying so many groceries.

It is silly, isn’t it?” he quickly responded, barely able to grasp his startled self. He gave up keeping his accent under wraps, he had started that because people always assumed he was a southern hick coming up for a vacation—he had gotten quite tired of the questions considering he lived there. He just happened to have a quirky accent. “What might your name be?” he inquired hoping to steer the conversation away from their previous conversation—he didn’t think it was wise for the pair to speak about their ranks around someone who clearly was unaware of their existence. Larkin was quite secretive so when he double checked the mundane scent that came from the girl he had relaxed about the fact that she might have gone and been apart of the Blood Order.

I’m Larkin Andley, little lady,” he informed, he was in a rather friendly mood it seemed. He was quite eager to even speak with a human which was a rare occasion since he disliked having to strain himself from such an activity. Larkin wasn’t a fan of trying to limit what he could say—it was often a hobby he regretted about having to keep the wolves and vampires quiet. He could recall some of the days when he and many others didn’t care about being known until it became a problem. Salem changed quite a bit from back in the day, putting a limit on a number of things.

Truth be told he hoped Jaehwa was alright with the little interruption by the girl, Larkin didn’t have a problem with it unlike his usual self so he hoped the other was alright with it. He hadn’t quite seen a wolf interact with a human but being that Jaehwa had been bitten he didn’t think it would have changed from previous interactions. Nonetheless he observed the other male and the young girl cautiously.​

Zumitri
Zumitri sighed in relief as the patient quit struggling after a few moments and began whimpering instead which made Zumitri uncomfortable but was better than running all over the place. He barely heard the words about needing Ordan before Scythia fell asleep and Zumitri sighed before pulling out his phone and pressing the phone button as soon as he got into an elevator. “Someone retrieve Mr. Hawthorn from exam room seven,” said Zumitri before canceling the call, then calling Ordan’s cell and putting it on speaker. He hit the button for floor 2 and shook his head at the sedatives some nurses had brought down. “Bring him to operating room 8.”

Ordan
Ordan, not knowing what was going on with his slave, finished unwrapping the bandage and examined his hand, the blood soaking the makeshift bandage. His hand was still red and possibly inflamed now. Staring at it, he clenched his hands into a fist as he opened the trash can and threw the strips of shirt into the trash before looking to the resident surgeon and asking her his question. She seemed to take offense. “You’ll get used to the smell after a few years,” said Ordan dismissively. Before he could respond further his phone vibrated and he answered the call. “You lost him?...Oh that’s wonderful Zumitri....Stubborn kids...no just hug him. If that fails then sedate him but he seems to respo...yes I am serious. Take this as an order from your commanding officer.”

Canceling the call, Ordan rested his phone on the table and turned his head back towards the resident surgeon who continued speaking, saying it was rude to call someone a leech or a wolf. “Would you prefer blood sucker miss? You’re behaving somewhat irrationally so I can guess that you are not a pureblood and are like myself and the Boreal alpha. A bitten werewolf. The question is...”

But his phone rang and he grabbed it, putting it on speaker. “Yes Zumitri?”

“You’re my commanding officer?”

“Of all the things you can ask me, you ask that? I worked and became an NCO, then got promoted again.”

“Really? Before or a...”

“After.”

“I’ve got your...s...friend here with me. Currently passed out like you said but he wants you in the operating room.”

“...Alright.”

“Good. Maybe I can actually fix him without much trouble. Do you know anything else besides him being in a brothel?”

“He killed the auctioneer and maybe a bounty hunter. Not sure on that last bit. Kicked one of the guards flat on their ass though before he could be forced to his knees. I take it you are sending someone to find me?”

Zumitri stared at his phone before laughing. “Yes, a nurse will fetch you and bring you to operating room 8 on the second floor.”

“I do know every inch of this place. Okay...this female wolf is still here. Talking about resigning.”

There was static on the other end and the alpha huffed before getting a response. “Understood Sir. Over and out.”

The call ended then and while Zumitri carried Scythia down the hall where a janitor was mopping up the sick and blood, a nurse was heading for the room Ordan was in. The man dropped his phone in a bag and got to his feet. “If you go rabid, I will put you down. Since you’re bitten you won’t be accepted by the purebred mutts and leeches of Lichen. Your life here as you knew it is over, man won’t accept us. If you embrace the animal in you, head to Boreal. If you hate what you are, look to the east. Avoid the west and you cannot trust humans...except Zumitri. They may be part of the Blood Order and will kill you without a second thought.”

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Shaded Shaded

Last edited:
Alice
Downtown
S Shade Kipsy Kipsy

Alice looks at the two with great intrest as she stays wide eyed and bushy tailed metaphorically as he agrees with her she smiles with a soft giggle to herself. It was a cute innocent laugh as she couldn't stop thinking of herself with a man having a wolf rank as it made her stick to the omega more than before as she stands beside him , booping Jaehwa's nose before saying to him " Wolfy boy" with another laugh, having no idea what she is dealing with as she continues her tomfoolery before paying attention to Lark " oh ! I... ummmm.... ehehehehe big brother told me not to tell my name .." she wiggles her nose and cringes it a bit before sniffing her flowers, sighing in relief as despite it being fake , carrying it brought serenity and peace to herself but it contains more Han just peaceful bliss with her. Upon hearing lark tell her his name she smiles softly behind the mask, " it's so nice to meet you ! I do like to meet new friends to spend time with !"

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Silvia day there stiffly for a while longer, hand reaching up one final time to take the glasses off of her face. The man had started off with a snarky response, personally she enjoyed the sass returned as she wasn’t the nicest thing st first, so she felt that she deserved that bit. “It isn’t irrational, it’s just...” she huffed blowing a strand of dyed hair up and out of her face. Even though cutting one’s hair was labeled as ‘helpful’ she only found issues with it getting in her face and eyes. At one point she had been tempted to chop it all off when she had been reasoned with previously. She obviously cut her hair anyway just not as short.

Having listened quietly, a rather blaring verision of a phone had Silvia flinch back her ears stinging and ringing further more—her face scrunching up when the phone was answered. Listening quietly she leaned back in the chair with her eyes closed, only peeking over at the male not he room when she shielded her eyes from the light nearly blinding her. That was when she took the time to examine the brute, he was older by a few years, possible way older than Silvia. Aside from looking over the man she sat there contemplating his earlier statements.

Werewolf?” she echoed aloud to herself, after that statement...and the fact that ancrazy man was staring it, she pieced together a few different thoughts into one. A wolf. The one on the road, the one that made her livid thinking about it, had passed on some freakish disease onto her. She referred to the whole ‘werewolf’ disease being like rabies. That thought made her cringe, I’ve got rabies...something just tells me I rather have rabies than whatever this thing is. Silvia nearly got goose bumps at the thought of the wolf now.

If that creature gave her this thing, the thing that messes with her eyes and senses...it could do it to other people? Innoncent people, like the ones she did surgery on—the people that trust her with their lives while under could be at risk with her. That was one of the reasons she was resigning, aside from the accident with her brother, Silvia was quitting because she didn’t seem fit to preform on innocent people any longer.

I choose the east—“ she decided, she had already gotten past what he said about putting her down. She didn’t care, didn’t know what that meant entirely, but was willing to go through with it. She wondered if that wolf was in a similar case as herself, only she wouldn’t cave into whatever was pulling that mutt forward—she wouldn’t bite another. “Let me go with you, I’m a resident—a doctor! I can help, do whatever I takes. You say I won’t have a life here anymore, I don’t have one here anymore so it won’t be an issue. I can, I can disappear...I can help,” she tried to defend why she could go with him. She wanted to help whatever he was doing. She may have had a snippy start but she was going to prove herself useful while she remained a freak. She discarded her glasses looking at him head on.​

Ordan/Zumitri
Ordan briefly raised an eyebrow as she questioned his statement concerning werewolves while on the phone with Zumitri, but continued talking until the call had ended. He then was getting ready to leave when the woman spoke up and saying how she chose the east out of the two options given to her and then before he could respond at all, she continued on with begging to let her come with him and how she could help him. She reiterated that she was a doctor and could help do anything she needed. "A doctor...well..." he started as he stood there watching her reactions to light and sound. "You'll get used to all that in time too, the smells...the heightened senses...eventually the other abilities we carry." He looked towards the door as there was a knock and a nurse came in saying that he was requested to follow her down to operation room 8 on the second floor. Grabbing the bags, he began to walk out the door and turned back to look at her. "Then your position can be a healer and I'm your new alpha as wolves say...boss to be more human."

He headed out the door, not waiting for the woman to follow him out but then headed towards the elevator after the nurse who hit the button and held it for Ordan and the doctor who was resigning and now becoming a member of his pack. What a day, he thought to himself. When they would get down to the second floor, Ordan would be led to the surgery where Zumitri and his team had scrubbed in and put Scythia under anesthesia, his friend being made to wear mask and scrubs to be in there, before he stood at Scythia's shoulder and rested a hand on the human as Zumitri got to work on fixing the younger human's ankle, slowly repairing the tendon and suturing the vein. Once the injury was taken care of, Scythia's foot would be put into a cast to keep it still while it healed and some notes written down of rest and limited walking on that foot as well as advil and ice on it for 20 minutes a day to keep swelling down. It was well done and there were no complications from the anesthesia or the surgery, the burns and possible fractures also fixed and reset. He then went to Ordan and began removing the bullets on him after Scythia had been moved onto a gurney to be taken to a private room for recovery as he asked the staff with him to remain behind and help with his friend's surgery.

Ordan sighed as his friend made him lie down on the table and removed the scrubs before being made to remove his clothing so the bullets could get taken out of his body, something Ordan didn't appreciate with a woman there in the operating room. Knowing his friend didn't do well under anesthesia, Zumitri got some clean instruments and searching for each bullet which would take a while with so many. It took a couple hours for all the bullets to be taken out and then used a special machine he'd come up with to suction out any silver that had bled into his blood, Ordan biting down on his bottom lip and causing the skin to break. When it was done, Ordan and Scythia were taken to a private room to heal up, the alpha pausing to extend his claws and plunge them into the back of each human's neck, slowly taking away their memory of the surgery on both Scythia and himself before they would go about their day as if nothing had happened. It was an ability werewolves had, something that could give and take away memories of a person. Zumitri got the print out for Scythia and put it in Ordan's bag before leaving them in peace to heal.

Shaded Shaded Mentioned: Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Jaehwa nearly jumped out of his skin when a peculiar girl interrupted the conversation. It was completely unexpected. He thought they’d been keeping their voices down enough to avoid arousing the attention of outsiders. Yet here this girl was, a mask on her face, appearing seemingly out of nowhere He had to hold back a squeak.

Ah… I suppose it is kinda funny,” he agreed, too startled to think of anything better to say. The girl was obviously oblivious to what he and Larkin were. He was grateful the vampire had the sense to redirect the conversation; he himself was perturbed to the point where he wouldn’t have thought to do that. If only he was that poised…

He was about to introduce himself properly to her. And then she booped his nose. His face turned as red as a tomato. What had she just called him? He opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water. The back of his neck prickled with heat.

As she continued talking, Jaehwa silently looked down at his feet, trying to hide his flushed face as best he could. It wasn’t working. He wondered if he should try speaking up and saying something or if that would make his current predicament much worse. “It’s nice to meet you too,” he tried, but his voice was small.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan, Zumitri scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Scythia (mentions/observes) Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Silvia was keeping to herself in a sense with her eyes downcast from the light. She found she could see far more better than when she had used glasses. She was a little unaccustomed to not wearing glasses so when she looked up towards the man as he addressed what she would be—she brought her fingers up to readjust what would have been the nose piece of her glasses. Silvia quickly snatched her hand down to rest under her thigh, the material of her scrubs pulling on the skin of her hand. An alpha? Silvia couldn’t help the flicker of amusement at the title which he seemed to go by. “I’ll call you boss instead, as long as you call me Silvia,” she concluded as he began to leave. It was weird, and she was rushing past all the important stuff—settling for a more relaxed approach she would have to calm her nerves and get over it. She was sure she wasn’t the only person with this issue.

Tucking a strand of silver and white hair behind her ear, clearing her face of any loose and dangling baby hairs that might escape her clutch. She regretted it slightly as she struggled to see past the blinding light, but eventually she opted to following Ordan with her eyes, with his darker exposition of hair he was easy to focus on. She left her glasses off though, allowing them to slide into a pocket and out of her grasp. She kept strolling after the man, legs moving quickly to trace after him.

After sitting in an elevator for a few moments while accompanied by a nurse she had seen around doing her work, Silvia hadn’t really taken his response as a no or a yes. By the time Silvia continued to walk after Ordan. By the time she had joined everyone in the operating room, she was holding a mask over her face, keeping her nose and mouth covered. She approached behind Ordan to watch what was going on with the man on the table.

Silvia’s eyes were growing accustomed to the light which left her to see clearly again. The light haired girl examined the boy left on the table. She examined him and concluded by the relative familiar smell that matched with the man’s smell only that they could have been around each other at some point to combine their smell to some extent. The boy had black hair, and he seemed to out cold under the anesthesia. Before long she observed as the guy was wheeled out, watching as he was transferred to another area and wondered why the lot of them were still there. That was until she noticed that Ordan was going to be operated on.

The entirety of the time was having Silvia watched with fascinstion as Doctor Uldaroc worked on the man—or beast as she was coming to terms with as being labeled. She would be able to do the same things he could, Silvia could remember him mentioning something about getting the same skills as the others would in time. She was unsure if she wanted them but she was going to have them nontheless so it would be on her if she used them correctly.​

Ordan
Ordan found himself in a two-bed recovery room in the hospital, the alpha in one bed and Scythia in the other. His bags were in a chair and he could sense someone else in the room besides Scythia and himself but didn't pick up Zumitri's scent. Zumitri had been nice enough to take care of his hand as well, wrapping it up in fresh bandages and sending him home with some bandages and gauze. There was some cooling ointment on the gauze covering his hand, taking away a bit of the burning pain, bandages with cooling ointment wrapped around where each of his wounds were located. The alpha ended up passing out sometime after the surgery and so was slow to come to, his mind somewhat foggy. He didn't know if the woman who had said she would come with him, the doctor who was now a healer of Custos was here or if she had gone and resigned from her job. As he moved he found himself in a gown patients wore in the hospital and wondered how Zumitri had managed that. At least he was clothed and speaking of clothes...he turned his head to see his clothes folded and on a chair.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (mentioned)

Scythia
Recovery room
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded

The anesthesia did the trick on Scythia as he was out as a light, no longer conscious the surgery performed well as he murmurs stuff of father and mother in his dreams . Sometimes quietly and other times out loud as he was dreaming.

Being moved to the recovery room he remained silent and quiet sleeping as he took much more time than his master did as the healing was slow but it was still life saving . Upon the beginning stages of his awakening his eyes fluttered quickly before one of his eyes opened wide, the other ... well not the most as the anesthesia made a numbing and lazy calming effect to his body asbit became depressed , hallucinated. And not functioning as much as he normally does, he knows it won't be perminant as he takes his time to get up before looking at his arm to see an IV in him . Annoyed by such a thing he ripped it straight off making his arm bleed a little before it stopped. Looking over to everyone tiredly he seemed normal but when he looked at Orden he growls lightly and was about to lunge at him, leaning his position before he grunts. Taking a look at his ankle to see there is a big cast on it " the hell? What is it?!?!" He reaches over trying to remove the cast with his hands as he doesent like it at all being attached to his body like a leech. Being grumpy as he is he tries to get off of the stretcher, almost falling to the ground in the process.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Scythia Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Nearly dozing out, Silvia let her head hang off the armchair’s arm rest while her head dropped off over the side practically hanging upside down. The light haired girl was going in and out, a pen wrapped in her fingers, it only took a few ruffling noises from her paperwork as well as the on making a rather loud ‘clinking’ noise to her when she accidentally drifted too far gone. Her hazy eyes had returned to the stormy blue hue she was born with, having calmed down and her stress levels decreased severely.

Of course her sudden awareness was a good thing considering her timing was on point. Looking to the side, hesitantly and droopingly, Silvia gazed upon the stirring form of Ordan and then Scythia following suit. She was hesitantly aware of Ordan getting up, her eyes watching him with bafflement before noticing the other patient sharing the room was waking up a little more stressed out. That had Silvia slowly getting herself up, and she attempted at tucking a few strands of her hair out of the way, an attempt to hide the fact she had been dozing off. Truthfully she was hoping they’d take a while longer so she could sleep as well.

Hey—hey don’t do that,” Silvia quickly ushered out, jumping to her feet and nearly making herself slip with her flats scuffing on the ground. She was at first referring to the attempt of a lunge at the man before noticing him starting to claw at his cast, “—take that off and the hospital will have to put on another one,” Though it seemed things weren’t heading in the right direction as the black haired guy tried rolling off of the temporary ‘bed’ he was resting on.

It’s already hard enough to get a cast on—so doing it twice in one day would be a pain for us—the doctors here,” she mused groggily. You’d think she would have been wide awake by the time she had jumped to her feet, or rushing over towards the patient but alas she seemed to freeze in her spot. Was it really her place to tell him what to do? There could be a possibility he was like Ordan—her boss or something. She would have to abide by rules like everyone else did...even if it’d take her a while she would try and remain ‘in line’ as her brother referred to listening as. That’s why she opted to sit back down, head spinning slightly from the sudden burst of light from a lamp nearby. “Take it easy, it’s a cast, helps you heal when something is broken, fractured, maybe even sprained if the body requires it,” she informed softly, her disposition had changed greatly, finding herself more comfortable with things.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back