• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song Out of Character

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Audrey died.

Isabella would have left with Tyress and Nisha.

A blood order scout acolyte attacked Ordan and was the one to kill Audrey. Got him in his right eye. The blood order member was taken as a blood slave by Larkin and Blake who also left.

Harper and Arya are eating and talking if finding Isabella.

Galaxy Galaxy

Audrey died? I really hoped she would have lived...
Who are harper and arya? Also did Acotyle storm into custos?
(I'll try to read this up if possible)

Yup she died.

Betas of Boreal. A vampire and werewolf.

It was a novice who was sent out to cause mayhem in Custos but was ultimately caught.

Okay, did my Isabella post, I'm afraid I don't know the who harper and arya (ooc) are, so I'm mot able to mention them, but please note that you have been asked to come to hq asap in my post.

Also, if there is something wrong in my post, or something you think I should have written blend with the story, please say so since I'm a little out of touch with the present plot.

Btw are there any unposted human servants or blood servants? It would be great if I had one for Boreal.
If anybody needs an interaction or something, my charcacters are pretty open at the moment, although you might have to wait until I get them out of the setting. (Borel Castle.)
Once tyress leaves, he can interact with nearly anyone.

Note to those who have yet to join the discord: We are currently planning to transition to the morning. A vacation/road trip is set to occur at that time. How does everyone feel about this?

Maybe we could have a hunting trip, and combine the tri pack hunt and vacation together?

SwissCheese SwissCheese Yes you can join. Please read the lore for more info. There is a required once a week post.

If you wish to join a pack, you should start out in Hawaii where the packs currently are. If you wish to be a human, start out in Ithawell as something important will happen there while the packs are on vacation.

Is there somewhere already post how unsold slaves are held in Auction hall?
Found some, now only waiting that someone comes to buy slave(s)

Last edited:
Okay so a couple points for Enum Enum

1. We already have a male named Silas so please change this.
  2. This is only the third month Custos has been around so your character could not have been with them since birth. Now that backstory could work if your character had been a member of Boreal and was kicked out from that pack as Lichen and Boreal are the oldest packs in Ithawell.

Okay and no worries! List of characters can be found under respective spoilers the character sheet, first thread. Enum Enum

Oh I forgot to mention, the lowest rank of Boreal is pups. If your character goes with Boreal, they would be a Subordinate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back