• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song Out of Character

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have a long class today and my replies (if any) will have a drop in quality. Thought I'd let you all know. ^^

7 hour art class?! 😱

Oh my gosh. My art education class I took in college was only...5:30-7:00 in the summer. Wow...I hope they are teaching something worthwhille. Kipsy Kipsy

Last edited:
7 hour art class?! 😱

Oh my gosh. My art education class I took in college was only...5:30-7:00 in the summer. Wow...I hope they are teaching something worthwhille. Kipsy Kipsy
It's more like a studio day where the teacher doesn nothing and I do everything.

Okay...

First off, dhamphir and vaewolves can only be born, not bitten. So you would need a human parent (usually the mother) and a dhamphir or vampire parent (usually the father).

Second, dhamphir and vaewolves wouldn’t be taken as slaves. They are considered too dangerous but a dhamphir whose vampire side has yet to awaken might be taken as a slave, however they would likely be killed or forced to flee and hunted by the packs and Blood Order upon being discovered. Has your character had their vampire side awaken? Until their vampire side has awoken, the dhamphir is mistaken as human, often believing itself to be human as well.

Third, as you can see, the rp is third person POV, so if you could please change that to third person.

Oh, and fourth, your attachment for some reason is not working. Also, the only time a vampire’s and dhamphir’s eye color would be red is when their dark side emerges, then it would fade to their original color. FeliahTheFox FeliahTheFox

Last edited:
Shaded Shaded I don’t know what you want to do with Larkin but since it’s night now, Larkin can come across Ordan investigating the wreckage of the high speed chase from earlier.

What exactly happened at Custos? Could someone give me an update, since I'm a little confused about what happened there. Did Ordan desert Custos?
Also is it raining now?

• Alice, Lenny’s character, got into the house and had a crush on Silvia.
  • After dinner, Ordan found her in Silvia’s room and was intending on snapping her neck. He hesitated and accidentally left his scent on her, putting her into a trance. It caused Alice to think Ordan was her mate, causing Ordan to release her. Ordan tried getting info from her in why she was at his house and if she was part of the order. That didn’t work as his scent faded and when Ordan went for her again, she kicked him like a rabbit and bolted downstairs, hiding behind Silvia.
  • While Ordan staggered into a bathroom and found clothing for Silvia, Jaehwa went upstairs to talk to his alpha. Leaving Silvia and Alice alone.
  • Alice confessed her feelings to Silvia and Silvia said she was too dangerous and couldn’t be around Alice. Alice saw that as rejecting her and fled.
  • Ordan told Jaehwa to flee with Silvia if the Blood Order came for them, to seek Boral for protection or flee Ithawell and not return. He told her about his worry on Alice and how she had jumped twenty feet in the air, how she made Ordan’s wolf, Achilles, wary.
  • It turned dark and began raining.
  • Jaehwa was instructed to take the papers on the cure, the money in Ordan’s safe and any handheld guns with them if they had to flee.
  • Ordan and Jaehwa went downstairs and they found out Alice had fled, pissing Ordan off. He told Silvia she had just cost Jaehwa and herself their lives. He then left and is trying to hunt Alice down to kill her.
  • Scythia changed his looks and got the Blood Order to give him funds to make a pizzeria. Scythia came across Alice and hired her.
  • Alice killed a woman and her baby after the woman threatened to sue when the woman’s baby got its arm broken by one of the autrominics. The pizzeria is a place run by the Blood Order to make money for the organization.
Galaxy Galaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back