• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings BoN Act 3: Modern Age

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The Ragnar Republic
The Leper Emerges
Turn 6
The Bunker
"All units prepare to fire!" Came the call, each man getting into their positions to begin the barrage and thus the war. Unlike the barrage, the war was not about the begin. Months of observation had revealed the Cult of Excess to be nothing more than the remnants of the Fate Collective, the creators of the Life Eater Virus and long term enemies of Ragnar. While their rapid regrowth was a concern, especially given their presumed obliteration, the Ragnar had no option but to remove them from existence.

The lines of Earthshakers were load and ready to fire, waiting for the signal to unleash the barrage of flame against their targets. The commanding officer awaited instruction over the radio, and moments later the voice of High Marshal Heinrich Vetter came through. "Begin..."

In response to the instruction the commanding officer roared, "FIRE!"

The thundering drums of war began to play as the Earthshakers fired their payloads towards the Cult's home, the shells of death on their way to inflict revenge. The barrage continued repeatedly, the council of Ragnar watching from monitors in the bunker that was once their home.

"This is the right choice," Heinrich said, looking the Autarch square in the eye. "These scum wrought devastation on our people and deserve nothing short of complete destruction."

Chancellor Bernard Hacker nodded gently but had an expression that wasn't anywhere near as aggressive.

"I do not wish death on anyone but this Cult as they are now known are certainly deserving of it. From some reports we have received, there is cause for concern that if they are allowed to grow that they will surpass their previous power. We do not know why, but regardless, we have taken the correct course of action."

Victor Ulbricht, Autarch of the Ragnar Republic, watched with few words escaping his mouth. His mind raced, doubting his decision but in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a choice that had a clearly defined correct answer. The world would not understand the complexities of their relationship with the former Fate Collective but that could not be allowed to stop the Ragnar.

"Heinrich, has The Leper been activated?" The Autarch questioned.

His militaries leader nodded in response, "Yes he has. He has taken control of one half of our forces while Judge Rutger will lead the other. "

"Excellent. His talents will help us repay them for what they put our people through."

The trio continued to watch on as the Earthshakers fired.

Actions
โžคSee below

Details

Code by Serobliss

Last edited:
World Tree
1679176542533.png

Times were changing under the great tree and while some were eager to adopt and adapt, others saw this as an opportunity to swing society in their favor. It was a publicly agreed upon stereotype that the Moon Elves and their leader Ravennar were not to be trusted. Their hunger for magic and callousness towards life put them on the opposite end of the spectrum from many other groups. To grant them even more secrecy, Ravennar declined the position of Warden and passed the role on to her second; Faran. The younger Moon Elf fulfilled her duties to her people without hesitation. She worked closely with her mistress in order to keep the other factions guessing and she did whatever was needed.

The recent unrest within the elven forests, stoked by the Moon Elves, was the perfect opportunity for Faran to act. In the hopes of bettering relations with a foreign power and undermining the King, she stole and sold a spellbook from the archives. The book was purchased from the mysterious Auctioneer at the King's request for the belief that in the wrong hands it could be dangerous. The plan to undermine the King's authority was only a small part of a much bigger scheme that even Faran herself did not know the true scope of. "Inform Lady Ravennar that the book has gone to the Ragnar Republic." Faran whispered to a crow that was perched upon her finger. "Tell her we are ready to move to the next phase of the plan." With a light jostle, the bird took off and flew from the palace through an open window.

Averual, an elf too young to know of the last age and the splendors of the time, was still itching to leave the forests of the World Tree. His desires could be seen as heretical even among his fellow Sea Elves, but he wished all the same to be back at sea. So when he heard a unit of Crawlers had been dispatched to the west coast the young elf found himself moving without thought to follow them. It took many moons, but when they finally arrived, Averual felt a sense of joy and calm wash over while he watched the waves of the ocean crash against the cliffs. The crawlers made their camp near the cliffside and the sea elf had to forgo a proper shelter.

He took cover in the treetops, hidden behind leaves and branches. He had no proof, but he was certain that they were building something here and if not that then they were definitely going to set sail and that was something he wanted to be part of. He'd have to bide his time of course, but a chance like that was worth the wait.

Lucian, Ambassador to the mortal races had spent much of his time in Halamshiral as an outsider and a pet to the King. He lived a much better life now than he had before he was given this role, but it was not a paradise. Now more than ever that sentiment rang true as it seemed the elves were beside themselves and drifting apart. The King seemed detached, more so than usual and that left the people with less surveillance, which Lucian had noticed was just enough. Some of his Wardens were making their moves, playing at a game of tug of war and it seemed the prize was the King's attention. They whispered of his distance and lack of agency. Their complaints and threats of demons seemed to be the only thing that stirred Ellario to action and they knew it. Lucian had observed Gihu'nan secure a place for her people by stoking the fear of demons and she was made a general, second only to High General Telmen.

The Sea Elves whined of despair and unrest and now were being given a city of their own as well. It was likely they would soon get their navy back too. While they all viewed Lucian as a fleeting moment in elven history, he was spectating and would soon join in the game. "Your Majesty." The human greeted as her entered the archives and bowed his head. "I think we should discuss the stability of your realm and some concerning information I have gathered on the Wardens." He peeked over his glasses at the King who in return glanced over his shoulder at the mortal man. "Speak, Lucian, and keep it brief."

A wicked smile would stretch across the ambassador's face when the King turned back to his books.

Actions​

Paid Actions:
Recruit 2x Exemplar Sentinels in Talsyn
Construct Quartermasterโ€™s Office in Halamshiral
Recruit World Gardener In Talsyn
Free Actions
Sell Spellbook to Ragnar Republic
Army 3 Enters Overwatch in Talsyn
Send 20 resources to the Legion of the World Tree

Treasury​

Reserves income Expenses Next Turn
122 45 (Cities) 19 (Event} 25 (Diplomacy) 15 (Tribute) 15 (Upkeep) 70 (Recruitment) 20 (Diplomacy) 121

Military​

Armies Locations/Actions
  1. Crawler (Ranged)
Overwatch in Halamshiral
  1. Crawler (Ranged)
West of Halamshiral
  1. Wyrwood x1, Exemplar Sentinels x2
Overwatch in Talsyn

Infrastructure​

Cities Buildings Effects Happiness Order
Halamshiral (2/5 Building Slots) Magistrati Enclave Grants a bonus to Order and establishes Trade +1 Order
Radio Jammer Against the Empire of Hate has been built and gives a roll of an 8+ as a defense against their own faction being taken in by the dangerous levels of hypnosis and hype that can convert others to their cause.
Talsyn (2/5 Building Slots) Quartermasterโ€™s Office Five units stationed within the city will have upkeep waived.
Barracks Able to train an additional troop for every troop training action that is taken

Items​

Name Description Character
Purple Wand Vibrates None

Trektek Trektek conman2163 conman2163

1679168279507.png
[Post Theme] - Dexrus - November/December
Constellations - WIP
Meditation They say that everything has a reason to exist, that all exists with a purpose. Many despair, many fall prey to the false god of not knowing, not finding what they are meant to be. Yet, they lack the understanding to see that this is the first step in the desire to be controlled. For being purposeless in creation grants the greatest gift, self-determination.

1679178272919.png

As the sun began to set on the forests of Konjesh, Amno awaited on a high platform in the midst of the constructing Defense Matrix Uplink. Growing like tendrils as Kainysi fly to supply the structure, its glowing presence made a constant hum. The fabrics and fields of its presence melded around Dexrus. The music and sounds of the city echoed and enchanted itself alongside the hums. A rotating triangle portal opened on the platform, by multiple columns that floated nearby with multiple energy connections. The particle, darkness mist of the Upside Down filled the platform as Shachar exited, holding multiple plates with small crystalline drones.

"Are the operations coming to peak expectations?"

"Of course, as I foretold in my designs."

"The city continues to develop into a deep orchestra of New Creation.

1. All units will overwatch.
    2. Make Purchase of item from Fruitful Flower for 60 Resources.
    3. Due to the long time since the last update on the Maczan template, I have modified it. It is in the template section, but I have also provided it here for reference. I created the template previously, so I am modifying it now so that it can be approved.
      1. Shadowed Maczan. A maczan is the last option in the Konomi reproduction process before a Konomi replicates one of their own kind. A Maczan requires two Konomi in the process to form. After being born, dimensional energies and components are grafted onto them to give them their combat prowess. They are often formed with solidified plates of the Upside Down, giving them rising flames of shadow and iridescent glows of the dimensional energies that invigorate them.

Keywords: Shield of Durin (25), Advanced Weaponry, Robust, Hulking
        • Shield of Durin: Grants one unit +2 THP.
        • Stats: 1/2/2 THP/1/0
        • Cost: 50
        • Upkeep: 25

• Current Stat Bonus: (+1/+5) Next turn: (+2/+5)

The Clouds of Bridged Reality: An inverted spire attached to an exposed part of the Upside Down that sports multiple bridges leading outside of Dexrus. Civilians and other Konomi may come and deposit materials of this world to be converted into usable resources for Konomi use. Its reverberations slowly add additional energy into the surrounding environment allowing sustainability minded gathering to slowly add resources over time.

Ability: +5 Resources for each civilian manned the Bridge of Reality (Just the building, not the settlement)
    --
    Manned by 2 Oracles of Dust, 1 Mimic Object.

-----

Prophetic Prism: An aerial construction of three equilateral triangles where air units dock and recharge their dimensional energies. The prism hangs in the air seemingly supported by nothing. Though, that is hardly the case. The prism removes the upkeep of air units stationed at the settlement built upon with a limit of 5.

Ability: Only reduces Espionage in the city it is located, not all cities by -1
    --
    Manned By 1 Oracle of Dust.

----

The Laboratory at the End of Creation: At the End of Creation, isolation testing and development of new technologies can be done without contamination from Old Creation and the many dimensions. If the Konomi were to survive, they would need to keep the pace of technological development they have been experiencing. A portal to the end with specialized dimensional anchors to equipment to be used as normal with vat tubes of the End to test designs and mixtures. Unlocks the ability to perform research. Pay resources at checkpoints called project. Once full cost is paid. Project is complete.

Ability: Laboratoryโ€™s small bonus ability will be a +10 flat resource generated a turn to its project (So it will slowly research itself if left alone).

----

Curtain of Absolution: A large curtain where materials from the Clouds of Bridged Reality are then processed in this specialized facility to improve yield. Materials pass through and undergo additional reactions and conversions. A structure that improves resource income.

Ability: Generates 1 resource on its own.
    --
    Manned by 3 Mimic Objects

----

Fruitful Flower: A large lotus like structure where multitudes of dimensions converge. Matter and energies from across creation are brought here to forge and create equipment for the Konomi's needs. A structure that crafts new items on a 10 on a 1d10. Items may not be used until the next turn.

Ability: May spend 60 or more resources to guarantee an item is made.

Last edited:
LOG# A008

LOG OF: ICEMAUL, ELZA
POSITION: HEAD HUNTER OF THE SHIVER ABOARD THE S.S. BESSONOWI
DATE: 223 DAYS SINCE THE SINKING OF THE S.S. DAVISII

LOG START...

THE FOLLOWING LOG IS TRANSCRIBED DIRECTLY FROM E. ICEMAUL. NO VISUAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN RECORDED.

ca_lava_river.jpg

The following is the dream that has been plaguing my sleep. Without Helโ€™copin here all we can do is grin and bear it whenever these visions start to occur in this place. Even with all our indecision and arguing weโ€™ve decided to try making an especially large offering this month. Maybe some of it gets to them anyways. Maybe something will happen. Iโ€™m tired of waiting. Just tired.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rush of water past my ears, the sensation is wrong somehow.
Forward, always forward, thatโ€™s how Iโ€™ve always done it, but I feel it streaming past me from below.
Something moving, a deep, terrible thrum.
Like a door sweeping open for the first time.
Or a gate.
Blackness above and the glow of red below, I see the glow before I feel it.
A wave of heat against my skin, boiling.
Thatโ€™s why the waterโ€™s wrong.
Weโ€™re boiling.
Iโ€™m boiling.

Coughing, choking on the water in my mouth, in my lungs.
Ought to be gills, where are they?
Shouldnโ€™t be down here, not like this.
Forward, try to move forward.
Hear my mother say to me,
(God how Iโ€™ve missed her voice,)
โ€œTheyโ€™re waiting on you.
Youโ€™re late.โ€

Twelve chairs around the table.
They shouldnโ€™t be here with me.
Being cooked alive from the inside out as the light grows.
Red glow across their faces, but I still canโ€™t see them in this light.
Only eleven of us, poor sod.
Why wouldnโ€™t he listen?
Crushed, beaten, bruised, gone in an instant.
And weโ€™re dying in this heat.

See the glow beneath their skins, all except one.
Heโ€™d be the one not to catch aflame.
Not again, clever bastard.
Some sound from above, like something moving.
Moving forward.
And ten glowing faces turn up, the heat beneath our skin illuminating the cool darkness.
Shapes move, back and forth, in time to their muffled cries.
Strike, cry, freeze.
Drop.
Down to us below, as others take their place in the dance.

I try to reach for one, flesh so cold in this light.
In this heat.
Feel myself start to drop, cold on my tongue, between my teeth.
Opaque red streams up to the dancing.

And nine glowing faces turn to follow my path down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then I wake up.

END LOG

Paid ActionsFree Actions
1) Repairs the S.S. Davisii (Upgrade capital (1/3)).Declare diplomacy with World Tree.
2) Repairs the S.S. Davisii (Upgrade capital (2/3)).80 Resources are sacrificed to Hel'copin, part of the island to the north descends into the ocean. (Rolled a '5' on backfire chance, see below for location.)
3) Repairs the S.S. Davisii (Upgrade capital (3/3) 80 Resources cost).The Scouts are set to intercept any threats approaching the S.S. Davisii.
The Kobold Warriors are set to intercept any threats approaching the S.S. Ferrieri.
The Shiver prepares to move again, no longer hunkered down.
Research and development on the I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #RE is completed (New template is made, 10 Resource cost.)
1679537006730.png

Membership
IU

Happiness/Order
1/2

Units
The Scouts (1) (S.S. Davisii)
I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #1 (1) (S.S. Ferrieri)
The Shiver (1) (S.S. Bessonowi)
Kobold Warriors (2) (S.S. Ferrieri)
Lord Qavor (Hero) (1) (S.S. Davisii)

Settlements
4/6
Research Lab:
Organized by the research division, headed under Heitris, this building helps expedite the development and testing process of new technologies. Once per turn, as a free action, a new template may be constructed at the cost of half the resources needed to construct one unit.
Vehicle Bay: This bay may hold 5 vehicles constructed by the Followers of Hel'Copin. By attuning the machinery to care for only similar types of vehicles, upkeep is negated while these types of vehicles are docked in the settlement.
Manufacturing Bay: Truly a work of automated precision, this bay may create +1 vehicle per recruit vehicle action.
Tuning Lab: The path to perfection is never done, at least, not for the elf named Heitris. Any vehicle constructed in this settlement may have one additional keyword. This keyword must be the same for every unit of the same template.
2/3
Trading Port:
Allows for trade routes to form and trade to take place with other nations.
Magistrati Enclave: Allows for trade with Magistrati, grants +1 Order and +1 Happiness.
0/3

NONE

Meat for the Beast: Helโ€™copin manifests themself in ways that are strange, and still unknown even to the cult that worships them. The Followers of Helโ€™copin may sacrifice resources to the eldritch beast in exchange for their protection. (When activated roll a 1d10, on a 1 or 2 the effect acts in the reverse as a debuff.)

Every turn the Followers of Helโ€™Copin must spend Resources every turn as a sacrifice to their shark-like god. At the cost of these resources they may ask Hel'copin to manifest the following effects:

(10) Resources, Aura of Faith: Around the settlement the sacrifice took place in, this settlement rebuffs any non-followers from entering, but a group may still force their way past the aura. (Settlement becomes immune to espionage for 3 turns.)

(20) Resources, Impassable Fog: select a sea tile. It becomes shrouded in a dense, almost palpable fog that seems to restrict oneโ€™s movement. It costs double movement to move through the affected tile. This can be manifested on multiple tiles per time used.

(30) Resources, Sea Brought Blight: Even the creatures of the sea are not safe from Helโ€™copinโ€™s wrath, one hex within x hexes of the settlement the sacrifice took place in is afflicted with a surge of toxic water, hindering its ability to generate resources.

(60) Resources, Wrath of the Sea: One hex within x hexes of the settlement the sacrifice took place in is afflicted with terrible storms. All units within that hex are attacked by Helโ€™copin. Additionally, this power may reach a land hex that is one to two hexes inland, as Helโ€™copin sends a tsunami to batter those places.

(80) Resources, March From the Sea: Helโ€™copin causes the water to raise and rock to crumble, as one hex on the coast becomes converted to ocean. This cannot effect a hex with a settlement on it, but it can effect hexes with units on them.

Heart of the Machine: In anticipation of their full embracement of the sea, there are some followers who fear that they will be wholly unable to act should the need arise to strike out against those on land. The research division has presented a solution: Drones! Vehicles constructed by the Followers retain their amphibious keyword, but are unable to operate more than 4 hexes away from their cities (or allied cities). A unit with the Drone Controller keyword may count as a settlement for this purpose. In addition, vehicles constructed by the Followers of Hel'copin are now immune to any effects that target a creature's mind or emotions.

Proposed keyword: Drone Controller [5]

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #RE
Tier 1 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 1 AT: 1 OFF: 0 DEF 0
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Hatred (Aircraft), [0] Anti-Air, [5] Armor Piercing, [-10] Cumbersome
Total cost: 20 Resources
Upkeep: 10 Resources

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #SC
Tier 2 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 2 AT: 1 OFF: 0 DEF 0
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Heavy, [-10] Hulking, [5] Screening, [-10] Cumbersome
Total cost: 10 Resources
Upkeep: 5 Resources

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #2-X
Tier 2 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 1 AT: 2 OFF: 0 DEF 0
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [10] Long Range, [0] Anti-Air, [5] Hatred (Naval), [-10] Cumbersome
Total cost: 25 Resources
Upkeep: 13 Resources

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #1
Tier 1 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 2 AT: 1 OFF: 1 DEF -1
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [10] Robust, [5] Advanced Weaponry, [5] Heavy, [-5] Weak Armor
Total cost: 35 Resources
Upkeep: 18 Resources

The Scouts
Tier 1 Troop
M: 2(4) HP: 2 AT: 1 OFF: 0 DEF 0
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [10] Robust, [5]Light

The Shiver
Tier 1 Troop
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [0] Trained for This, [0] Militia
Upkeep: 0 Resources

Kobold Warriors
Tier 1 Troop
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Meatshield, [-5] Limited Range

Lord Qavor
Hero
M: 1(3) HP: 3 AT: 3 OFF: 3 DEF 3
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Hatred (Naval), [?] Lord of the Seas
Lord of the Seas: During Battle as a free action, summons 2 Fish Swarms at 1 HP -1/-1 with Meatshield

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #SC (Old)
Tier 1 Naval Vehicle
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Heavy, [-10] Hulking, [5] Screening, [-10] Cumbersome

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #2-X (Old)
Tier 1 Naval Vehicle
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [10] Long Range, [0] Anti-Air, [5] Hatred (Naval), [-10] Cumbersome

??? Ruby:
???? I got a rock : )

Holy Orb: Not equipped,
Strength: Deals an extra 2 damage against Demons

Weakness: Demons deal an extra Damage to wielder

Mechanical Foot: Not equipped,
Strength: +2 Movement, 0/+1

Weakness: -1/0

Bird Bestie Air Strike: LARGE BIRD: All Units,
Once During Battle, can summon: LARGE BIRD.
LARGE BIRD: Automatically wipes out a single 1 HP unit even through saves or deals 1 HP damage to a unit with more than 1 HP. This damage is unblockable

1679537060184.png

6Th legion
with the court marshaling over the commiserate could finally rest commissar lord Renbo Relio was basically flaked out in his office with all the paperwork having been done "how could we have fallen so far.. to fighting one another over such petty things.. what of the other legions did they fall to the same fate" he wondered outloud hoping that prehaps the codex imparius was followed by other legions or maybe and dreadful to think that they where the only ones to maintane order had their generals fallen to madness of conquest awoken ages ago and simply gotten snuffed out by the great enemy as it ruled where they only ones to remain for its power to decay the knife eared menace faded form existence.. whatever the case was.. for now they where alone.. but at least they where unified.

meanwhile mogari bloras was left at forward operations he'd lead the squashing fo the rebellion and was, gifted command of the post, while never one for base command operation it was still an honor none the less realistically he left most of the decision making up to logistics if anything he was merely an honourary figure head as he'd made the operation run smoothly though he decided to commission a proper memorial and comparative site within the confines of the settlement he'd spent a majority of his time in command working with chaos squad and they'd proven most useful asset and worthy of the legion in full even if they where not truly part of it, it mattered little they still deserved the same honor within the site as all others that participated so the next generation would know what truly happened.

quartermaster Iggy Mors was tasked with the vault it took a lot of resources and requisition to get the correct cutting mechanicals up and running form deep storage but they'd manage stripping back the vault and find.. not only a laser but a function "thinking machine" or AI as it was known while not viewed with any schemtisism the Arcturus unit as it called itself appeared to be part of the vault and its former secuity force the marking on its metal plating indicated it to be part of strange the 5th legion why it was in the 6th legion vault not even it was sure as it had its memory unit removed and stored away somewhere before being added to the security staff of the 6th. Iggy spent a long time getting Arcturus situated once more explaining it what had changed.. it would be.. a long day

actions:
1) upgrade basecamp tier 3
2) upgrade basecamp
3) build in forward operations: commemoration site

settlementstructures
base camp lv2- radar array: +1/0 against enemies while fighting in their Capital Tile - processing plant: eco-building trade depot: mechanical processing plant: allows an additional keyword on templates
forward operations lv2
units being constructedmilitary
1X gunner -1X Grimold -1xranger --------------------------------------------------------------------- civilian 2x processing plant mechanicals --------------------------------------------------------------------- Hero unit: Chaos Squad HP 4 Movement 1 Attack 3 Offense 3 Defense 3 (Guerrillas)(Heavy)(Robust) Arcturus Hero HP 4 Attack 3 Movement 1 Offense 4 Defense 2 (Robust)(Meatshield)(Massive Frame- Should this unit be destroyed, it instead has its maximum HP reduced by 1. This can only be done as long as the HP does not hit 0 when doing so)

currentincomeexpensesupkeepturn final
010060-2020

CSRA

The Peace Movement rejoiced when the news broke. The first pro-goblin candidate was placed in the Synod. This momentous occasion was marked by wild parties in cities controlled by the Peace Movement, and many people wandered about drunk. The Traditionalist party was naturally infuriated, with members getting into street brawls over this matter. Eventually, local governments had to deploy police to quell the brawling, and Peace Movement
protestors were relegated to their homes to relax.

Among the celebrants were Leopolean diplomats proud of their great work finally taking effect. There was much to do. Although they achieved a small victory today, a single Peace Movement member in they Synod would make little difference. Some of the more stoic Lepolean diplomats contemplated this fact and it soured their faces and enjoyment of the party. Such is the price of being analytical.

Off in the distant territory of the CLS, the manic scientists of Crescent Biotechnics worked on their plague diligently.

Crunch!

Free Actions

Previous Turn Actions that Differed

* Upgraded X250Rs to new template instead of upgrading consecrators to elite
* Made all border snipers
Crunch!

Free Actions
* Gain template- CSRA Consecrator
* Just took off an action because it's too late :P

Actions:
1.) Upgrade CSRA Consecrator template
2.) Upgrade Border Snipers to legendary
3.) Upgrade all border AA to max level

Army:
3x X250R Heavy Bombers
3x Steelworkers
1x Peace Movement Militia
2x Peace Movement Members
2x Tier II Border AA
1x Hypersonic Jet

Goblin Counter

Order

Happiness
+1

Economy:
Starting: 205
Generation: (30 (steelworkers) + 50 (capital) + 30 trade + 40 ETO) * 2 from last turn = 300
Upkeep: (20 * 3) X250R
Net Resources Generated: 300 for turn - 120 = 180 (capped at 70 * 2) = 140
Total before actions: 345
Actions: 30 CLS donation + 55 acution + 40 capital upgrade + 40 Recruiting Border AA + 10 for Border AA template + 13 Consecrator template = 188
Final: 157

Structures:
ETO: (Sunset Kingdoms, New Yong, Geks, Forgotten, Fafrium, Us)
Trades: (Ammonicus, Ulbrect, CLS (7 resources tho)
Namara (Level V): (Trading Post, Genesis Chamber Alpha, Combat Research Lab)

Templates:
HP/ATK/OFF/DEF/MOVE
Tier 1 Border AA: 1/1/1/0/0 (Militia, AA)
Tier 2 Border AA: 1/1/3/0/0 (Militia, AA)
Tier 3 Border AA: 1/2/3/0/0 (Militia, AA)
Tier 1 CSRA Consecrator: 1/1/2/0/0 (Advanced Weaponry)
Tier 2 CSRA Consecrator: 1/1/3/2/0 (Advanced Weaponry, Advanced Armor)
Tier 3 CSRA Consecrator: 1/2/3/2/0 (Advanced Weaponry, Advanced Armor)
Actions:
1.) Upgrade Border AA template to Legendary
2.) Upgrade Consecrators to Elite
3.) Upgrade A

Army:
3x X255R Heavy Bombers
3x Steelworkers
1x Peace Movement Militia
2x Peace Movement Members
2x Tier II Border AA
1x Hypersonic Jet

Goblin Counter

Order

Happiness
+1

Economy:
Starting: 157
Generation: (30 (steelworkers) + 50 (capital) + 30 trade + 60 ETO) = 170
Upkeep: (20 * 3) X250R
Net Resources Generated: 300 for turn - 120 = 180 (capped at 70 * 2) = 140
Total before actions: 297
Actions: N/A
Final: 297

Structures:
ETO: (Sunset Kingdoms, New Yong, Geks, Forgotten, Fafrium, Hard Wires, Us)
Trades: (Ammonicus, Ulbrect, CLS (7 resources tho)
Namara (Level V): (Trading Post, Genesis Chamber Alpha, Combat Research Lab)

Templates:
HP/ATK/OFF/DEF/MOVE
Tier 1 Border AA: 1/1/1/0/0 (Militia, AA)
Tier 2 Border AA: 1/1/3/0/0 (Militia, AA)
Tier 3 Border AA: 1/2/3/0/0 (Militia, AA)
Tier 1 CSRA Consecrator: 1/1/2/0/0 (Advanced Weaponry)
Tier 2 CSRA Consecrator: 1/1/3/2/0 (Advanced Weaponry, Advanced Armor)
Tier 3 CSRA Consecrator: 1/2/3/2/0 (Advanced Weaponry, Advanced Armor)
Tier 1 X250R: 1/1/2/-3/0 (Flying, Poor Armor, Ground Support)
Tier 2 X255Z: 1/1/3/-2/0 (Flying, Advanced Weaponry, Ground Support, Poor Armor)

legionofelves.png
For once in what seemed an age no construction was being done in Lostla. Everything was in place. No more concrete was poured, no more land cleared, no more beams set or windows emplaced. The city was not quiet. It hummed with the activity of dozens of factories churning out goods for the war effort. Boots, rifles, bullets, shells, helmets. The High General drew up plans to begin placing a new city soon as the first airplane and ship was proposed. Preparations were beginning as well to organize units of civilians into Rear Echelon supports for the troops on the front line, thus increasing the efficiency of their resource gathering for war. It was anticipated that soon the city's economy would boom once again past where it was now. Morale was high in the city.

News came in from the South as their battalions marched across the forests to reach the foot of the mountains. They continued south on their great crusade to reach the enemy. They now slowed their pace and kept a careful watch for enemies however. Scouts constantly went in and out of the lines of the forces as they drew closer to where the demons had last been sighted.
Economy Breakdown:
Income: Lostla (Lvl. 4 Capitol)|+50 Resources
Upkeep: Genesis Pattern Infantry|x1|(-10)/2(Ration Hoarding) | (-5 Resources) {} Victorious Pattern Artillery|x1|(-15)/2(Ration Hoarding) | (-8 Resources) {} Elite Clone Troopers|x2|(-20)/2(Ration Hoarding)| (-20 Resources) Puppet|(-20 Resources from lvl. 4 Capitol) Total: -53
Net Gain/Lost: -3 Resources
Previous Remaining: 16 Resources Action Cost: 0 Resources New Remaining: 13 Resources
Paid Actions: Create 3 New Templates, -3 Actions
Name: Eagle Pattern Fighter-Bomber Type: Air Tier: 1 M: 1 HP: 1 Attacks: 1 Off: 0 Def: 0 Keywords: Ground Support (5)
Name: Defiance Class Carrier Type: Naval Tier: 1 M: 1 HP: 1 Attacks: 1 Off: 0 Def: 0 Keywords: Carrier (10)
Name: Rear-Echelon Support Unit Type: Non-Combatant Tier: 1 Keywords: Civilian (0)

Free Actions: Army 1 (1x Victorious Pattern Artillery, Hero Y'lsin) No Movement Army 2 (1x Genesis Pattern Infantry, 2x Elite Clone Troopers, Hero Leet) Move South 1 tile
Hero Leet HP 3 Attack 3 Offense 3 Defense 3 (Clone Leader- Grants Clone troops a +1 Attack)(Armor Piercing)(Hatred- Infantry) Hero Yโ€™lsin HP 3 Attack 3 Movement 1 Offense 3 Defense 4 (Anti-Air)(Advanced Armor)(Elven Pride- While in a settlement, boosts all ELVEN units to +1/0)
Personal Assault Armor | Equipped to: Leet | Stats: TBD
Elite Clone Troopers Elite Troop HP 2 Attack 1 Offense 1 Defense 1 (Hatred- Infantry)(Heavy)
Notes: Hero gained, +20 Resources gained from gift from World Tree next turn
Trektek Trektek LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

New Avalon
Good, good! Not everything is to the new standards of this world, perhaps, but now they have units for all three types of travel! Wonderful. Now, time to get some more allies found! Corrina has a couple in mind, but best of course to start with those who may understand the vibrant, diverse nature of her people the best. She's sure the Leannon will just love these folks.

Actions
Train two Navy Seal units. Send one to New Yong with an invitation from Corrina for a small gtoup to visit Haven (as well as a set of rules of hospitality. Mortals seem quite awful with that.)​

The Blast of War
eve-ventrue-red-portrait.jpg
"Conscience doth make cowards of us all."
"War is coming and our new allies are not ready." The Prime minister stood to say in response the the opposition questioning the motion to supply the Hard Wires with mercenary units.
"Let the Honorable gentleman know that, that is precisely the issue. War is indeed coming and instead of shoring up our own defenses and keeping our own nation and peoples safe we are donating, from our own treasury I might add, expensive military units to defend the peoples of another nation." replied the opposition.
"If I may address the honorable lady. There are large groups requesting that we demilitarize. The strain on our economy is very real but, as I am sure we can all agree, we cannot risk demilitarizing, you however want to start informing the people that we plan to militarize further and divert more funds into our armed forces" the room erupts in cheers, jeers and a variety of other loud and vocal responses, not giving too long a pause to let it settle the PM continues "What you are asking for is revolution. If we take the route that your suggesting then it'll be our heads on pikes and this nation will be naught but rubble. This plan, allows us the best of both. Bolstering our allies and in turn our own ability to defend ourselves. Without the long term repercussions of increased military upkeep and the strain on our economy. It also paints a clear message to our enemies!" The room erupts again "We can let them know that we support our allies. We can let them know that we will not abandon our friends and most of all!" The room raises to a cacophony of noise "Most of all. We will show them our strength and our resolve. If war is happening, we will not be caught unawares." Opposite him the opposition leader is sat shaking their head but its clear this line of questioning is over and so they move to a new line as the endless debating of the house continues.
General_Deth_Glitch_Sunset_Kingdom_British_Imperial_Governor_Vi_57e4ca24-3ecc-4e5c-bf17-5a06a3...png
No man can stand alone
The Governor of Riverstone met with Big Poppa. He arrived with much fanfare and, leading the procession, the two Ornery Tankers. "It is my honour, to present to you, a gift. With threats on all fronts and our navy already busy at work, we hope that this gift, of two hulking tankers of significant combat capabilities, will provide you security and the peace of mind to not have to fear any outside threats. We ask nothing else in return except that, just as we already pledge ourselves to your defense, you would support the defense of Riverstone if it were to come under attack." With that he stepped back as the grand, though modest by Sunset Navy standards, procession continued through. Cannons being fired and soldiers standing to attention and marching with Big Poppa as the idol of this respect and pomp. "I hope that our peoples can continue to grow closer and secure a united future in which all can be safe. One where we never have to fear, well, anything."​

(Going to do Tax and Map when back from Work :) )
Actions
1. Continue Upgrading Capital (2/3)
2. Finish Upgrading Capital (3/3) (Now Level 3)
3. Hire 2 Ornery Tankers to gift to the Hard Wires

Free Actions
1. Jump Jet infantry in Koenig enter overwatch
2. Fleet A moves East
3. Fleet B moves West

(I will attach a picture (for unit movements) and then write fluff later today sorry)
01d5a8142e7bff32e4b4cf3593db15eb.png

Last edited:
Magistrata
Turn 7

Magistrata -  Mage City.jpg

The city of Magistrata bustled with workers and machinery even as new anchor rituals were being enacted. More stone and land was being pulled up from the world as the city slowly drifted along its northbound course. There had been much to do and with the recent loss of a diplomatic enclave only countered by the gain of another, the city leadership had come to the conclusion to that it was time to push the city to great self sufficiency. It admittedly was also because Project Astronomicon has been recognized as the future of Magistrata and they were going to need all the viable space and production capacity possible. More labs and think tanks to be set in more. More space for the Colleges to expand their campuses to better create entire new divisions to contribute to the great workings.

"They've pulled the trigger," Praetor Darkfeather said grimly as he looks at the living map in the War Room or his tower.

"We tried our best, but you should know by now that people are chaotic. Driven by forces beyond anyone's control," Aldona Orsini said with a sigh as she regards the map with her superior.

"Greater Titania fueled its own downfall. It does not help that those fighting it have clear ambitions and admittedly cultural baggage," Tellic Starsoul said while regarding the map and its updating surface with a rub of of his chin. He was far more contemplative about the entire situation.

"And now the World Tree has abandoned our treaty. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised they'd do something unilateral," Darkfeather admitted as the glowing markers continue to shift and adjust representing the forces in motion.

"Grizzkais, we all knew there was potential. Those elves are so isolationist and tunnel-visioned I'm amazed our Enclave lasted this long. Staffing with ONLY elves? The sheer arrogance," Aldona said with a roll of her eyes. She'd never been fond of racial favoritism. As the Magister of Intrigue, she was pragmatic and practical which meant she'd done well to train an entire cadre of elven mages to slip into World Tree if need be. Most of them had served at the Diplomatic Enclave. Now they were being called back.

"Its just as well we disconnect from them. If there are demons, they'll likely go to work on the World Tree sooner or later because its the most direct threat to their desires. We can at least observe and collect data when that happens. Our top priority is securing Magistrata... and investigating these coastal disappearances. We should be pulling into coastal range shortly. I'll have the Skyfleet do a sweep for any hints of what's going on," Tellic said in a more serious tone as he sweeps the map over to their own location and movement.

"Just as well then we push Magistrata to greater scale and ability. I understand that scholar will be poking around from New Yong. Keep him happy and provided access. If he is worried about the Song, we should be too. I had hoped that damnable resonance had died out, but alas it still is out there. Project Astronomicon becomes all the more important. We may need to seek a new home beyond this world. Darkness is moving in the shadows. We all can feel it. Our responsibility is to preserve as much knowledge and as many people as possible," Praetor Darkfeather declared firmly with a nod of decision.

"Let us hope the world lasts long enough for us to achieve that goal."

ResourcesIncomeTradeUpkeepExpensesTreasury
26913050-13-40396
Resource Cap: 160

Order: 2
Happiness: 0

Diplomatic Enclaves
-Cyberlink Solutions (Central - Free)
-Autonomous Collective of Melka (Arguseed)
-New Avalon (Haven)
-Order of Lepolia (Xenophon's Legacy)
-Followers of Helcopin

UnitQuantityUpkeep
Bonded20
Centurion Golems240
Legatus Airships123
Magda's Mauraders: Vehicle, Aged Weaponry, Poor Armor, Old World Blues- Deals an extra 1 damage to NPCs113
Zurx Galvingar Hero HP 3 Movement 1 Attack 3 Offense 4 Defense 2 (Armor Piercing)(Ranger)(Guardian Angel- When this unit would be killed, enemy unit takes 1d3+1 Damage. If that kills the enemy unit, this unit remains at 1 HP. (Triggers once per battle))1

Magistrati Skyfleet
-Centurion Golem x 2
-Legatus Airship

Magistrati Army
-Bonded x 1
-Magda's Marauders
-Zurx Galvingar

Magistrata (Slots 06/09)
Level 2 City

Astral Sea Complex - Research, Fabrication and Lanunch of Astral Sea/Space Projects and units
Foundry - Build 2 Bonded Units for one recruitment action.
Skydock - Build 2 Flying Units for one recruitment action.
Skyhooks -
Whispering Tower -
International Union Bank -

Enclave Developments
Circus Magicka -
Distributed Operations: Each Enclave decreases the cost of Project Astronomicon Developments/Projects by 5, granting Host Nation an additional 5 income

Free Actions
Movement: Magistrata moves 1 Tile N
Investigate Coastal region and villages for disappearances

Actions:
1. Upgrade Magistrat to Level 3 (40)
2. Upgrade Magistrata to Level 3
3. Upgrade Magistrata to Level 3

angry-mandrill-head_3375-93-removebg-preview.png

Empire of Hate
Policies
Compelled to Obey: Enemy units on an 8+ become an allied unit. Banditry on a 9+ when away from the capital.
All You Need Is Hate: All โ€œNativeโ€ hate units are now at half upkeep. The nation gains-1 Order every turn while this is active until the original upkeep value is paid.

Strengths
Psychological Warfare: Every battle that is in their favour, the defeated enemy rolls a d10. On an 8+, they lose 1 Order or Happiness.
Fanaticism: 4+ save against negative happiness modifiers.
Lightning Raids: When moving into and initiating battle, all native Hate units gain +1/0 for that turn.

Weaknesses
Isolationist: Unable to initiate Diplomacy with any NPC Nation.
Prolonged Conflicts: During war times, Upkeep is increased by +10 for each unit but if a battle hasn't taken place for 3 turns, then upkeep costs return to initial values.

Units
2x Black Spectre Agent
(Type: Troop, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 1, Attack: 1, Off: 0, Def: 0, Keywords: Graceful (Heavy) (5) [9+ Save])
2x SJ-110
(Type: Aircraft, Tier: 1, Mt: 1, HP: 1, Attack: 1, Off: 0, Def: -2, Keywords: Small (Light) (5) [+1 Movement], Transport (5) [May give 2/3/4 infantry units its movement (dependent on tier of transport)], Poor Armour (-5) [-1 Defence])
1x Overseer 225
(Type: Hero, Tier: 1, M: 1 (4), HP: 3, Attack: 3, Off: 3, Def: 3, Keywords: (Heavy) (5) [9+ Save], (Ranger) (0) [Ignore Negative Terrain], (Mining Overseer) (0) [When placed on the same tile as mining units, Gain an additional 5 resources per unit])
6x Gorilla Miner
(Type: Troop, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 1, Attack: 1, Off: 0, Def: 0, Keywords: Civilian (0) [Non-Combatant, No Upkeep])
1x Hoolden The Righteous
(Type: Hero, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 3, Attack: 3, Off: 3, Def: 3, Keywords: Armor Piercing (5) [Ignores Saves], Heavy (5) [9+ Save], Feel the Hate (10) [Gives all Native Hate units an extra attack while in the stack])
1x Diabolo
(Type: Hero, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 4, Attack: 3, Off: 4, Def: 2, Keywords: Robust (10) [+1 HP], Meatshield (5) [Unit must be targeted first], Ogre Roar (10) [Gives allied units a +1/0 during the first round of combat])
1x The Avenging Blade
(Type: Hero, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 4, Attack: 3, Off: 4, Def: 2, Keywords: Robust (10) [+1 HP], Armor Piercing (5) [Ignores Saves], Immunity (0) [Immune to the SONG])
1x Trainee Vocalist
(Type: Troop, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP:1, Attacks: 1(+1), Off: 0, Def: 0, Keywords: Catchy (10))
Buildings
The Great White City
Diamond Mine:
Provides additional resources.
Nuclear Power Plant: Reduces recruitment costs by 10 resources for each turn a recruitment action is taken. The minimum paid for that action being 10 resources, and only one can be active per nation.
Diamond Mine: Provides additional resources.
Upkeep
2x SJ-110 (-26)
2x Black Spectre Agent (-16)
1x Trainee Vocalist (-10)
Templates
Black Spectre Agent (Type: Troop, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 1, Attack: 1, Off: 0, Def: 0, Keywords: Graceful (Heavy) (5) [9+ Save])
Femforce Wasp (Type: Troop, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 1, Attack: 1, Off: 0, Def: 0, Keywords: Specialist- Pile On (5) [For every 4 of this unit type, Damage increases by 1 to a max of +3])
SJ-110 (Type: Aircraft, Tier: 1, Mt: 1, HP: 1, Attack: 1, Off: 0, Def: -2, Keywords: Small (Light) (5) [+1 Movement], Transport (5) [May give 2/3/4 infantry units its movement (dependent on tier of transport)], Poor Armour (-5) [-1 Defence])
Gorilla
Miner (Type: Troop, Tier: 1, M: 1, HP: 1, Attack: 1, Off: 0, Def: 0, Keywords: Civilian (0) [Non-Combatant, No Upkeep])
Order/Happiness
0/0
Stacks

War with the Galmorion Empire had been a long time coming. Fargus had wanted to strike sooner, his intelligence sources indicated the Galmorions were growing increasingly displeased with his raids on their most recent vassal, Gaalvax, and so they had begun gearing up for war with the Empire of Hate but his forces had been hit with numerous setbacks in the last few months.

First there were logistical errors and then more recently the death of an entire squad of Infantrymen during a routine military drill. Some men may have taken it as a sign that his current course of action was the wrong one but Fargus would have none of it. He would hold off his attack no longer.

The Galmorion Empire was a relic of the past, the future belonged to the Empire of Hate.

Actions
1. Recruit SJ-110 for 15 resources.
2. Recruit Black Spectre Agent for 15 resources.
Free Actions
1. Set 1x The Avenging Blade and 1x Trainee Vocalist to overwatch in the Great White City.
2. 6x Gorilla Miner and Overseer 225 will mine the Diamond Mines in the Great White City for 90 (10+5+10+5+10+5+ 10+5+10+5+10+5) resources.
. 2x SJ-110, 2x Black Spectre Agent, 1x Hoolden The Righteous and 1x Diabolo will form stack.
4. 2x SJ-110 will move and transport 2x Black Spectre Agent, 1x Hoolden The Righteous and 1x Diabolo using all of their movement and all 6 units will attack the Galmorion Empire.

Began this turnSpent this turnGained this turnEnd this turn
Resources08212030

The Eternal Legion

private-first-class.png

"Watch out!" Andrea let out a small yelp as she was yanked into a trench, the sound of an explosion and shrapnel chasing her into it. "Keep down Private!"

"Yes sir!" Andrea barely glanced at the woman next to her, only paying enough attention to notice her rank being higher than her own. Taking a glance out of the trench, she grimaced at the half a dozen bodies she could see shredded and torn to pieces around the area she had just been yanked out of. She was quick to notice though that one of those bodies was Seargent Swiftrest, her commander's face staring up at her in death. Shivering, she looked away and took a deep breath as the droning of planes began to get louder once more, signaling the return of the Amnonicus air force. Readying her rifle she took aim at the sky, determined to attempt to bring one of the planes down no matter what.

"Not going to be able to do much with that Private, not enough power to pierce their armor,"​

Actions

Paid Actions
Recruit Unit - General Use Squad x 2 at Rupes (26 R)

Construct Building - Supply Hub at Rupes (20 R)

Free Actions
Continue battle with Mountain and other forces with Army 1. Begin bombardment of Dexrus with Crusader Howitzers
Move Rupes one tile North

Cities:
Level 2 Capitol
Building Slots - 2/6 Open
Every unit killed (Enemy and Legion will be collected in the scrapyard for 10 resources each
The construction of a Radio Tower not only allows complete communication with each and every nation on the planet, but it also allows a level of coordination which provides a +1/0 while fighting on the Capital Tile.
The Supply Hub grants 5 land units to be free of upkeep while in the capital
An ingenious design that once staffed would allow them to grow their own crops and improve the capacity to feed their own troops. This building is normally able to be staffed by civilian units to generate 10 resources per civilian farmer. However, troop units can be used in its 3 slots to generate 5 resources each.

Happiness/Order
0/0

RESOURCES
Start of TurnGainExpenditureUpkeepRemaining
7459 (+28 from event) 465560
Gain Usage
40 (Contract) 15 (Rupes Income) 4 (CLS trade route) 28 (Event) 55 (Upkeep) 20 (Contruction) 26 (Recruitment)

Policy strength- May sign a contract for a set period of time and a set amount of resources with a player or NPC nation[decided and haggled by them]. While under contract, they count as battle brothers and may freely use positive character abilities on each other's units as if they were their own for the purposes of battle[within reason] and can recruit the contractors units while they are under contract.

Policy weakness: They cannot attack or betray whom they signed a contract with [Mercenaries live and die by their reputation] and must defend them from enemies within reason.
Troops are now at half cost, but they still have to pay full original upkeep.

Army 1
Hero
HP: 4
Movement 1
Attack: 3
Offense 4
Defense 3
(Robust)(Advanced Weaponry)(Demolition- At the start of battle, if it takes place in an enemy settlement or if there is an enemy vehicle, roll a d10. On a 9+, a building is destroyed from the settlement or a vehicle is destroyed)
3 x General Use Squad -
Staff Seargent Omern Stonearm
Seargent Alath Swiftrest
PFC Celestino Home
PFC Andrea Bielsa
Private Anoapo Sharptalon

Seargent Fayanna Brent
Corporal Desmond Shelby
Private Kayden Prescott
Private Archard Royal
Staff Seargent Fox
Seargent Potter
PFC Dixon
Private Spicer
Private Delon

Seargent Morris
Corporal Cervus
PFC Slater
Private Hendrix
Staff Seargent Morris
Seargent Wilmeth
Corporal Moore
PFC Gibbs
Private Franks

Seargent Kirk
Corporal Roberts
PFC Hurst
PFC Rickman
3 x L1097A5 Crusader Howitzer
Staff Seargent Craig Shelby
Seargent Jacobus Shearman
Corporal Humfrey Barrie
Corporal Gisselle Foy
PFC Rille Thorp
PFC Whitby Thorpe
Staff Seargent West
Seargent Kent
Corporal Wayne
Corporal Stewart
PFC Hall
Private Prince
Staff Seargent Tribbiani
Seargent Geller
Corporal Geller
PFC Buffay
PFC Green
Private Bing
1 x EL-60 Grayhawk Transport Copter
Lieutenant Colonel Lex Benson
First Lieutenant Helga Hildom
First Seargent Theodore Bristol

Major Abel Clinton
Second Lieutenant Elmore Outerbridge
Technical Seargent Silvia Notley

Strength: +1 Damage and 9+ save(If already 9+ save, go to 8+, etc)
Weakness: Gains keyword (Bulky)
A singular Boot that says will make the wearer irresistibly cool when they wear it.
Ability: At the start of battle, roll a d10 for each enemy unit on the field. On an 8+, they won't attack the target. On a 10, they switch sides.

Last edited:
Fluff to be Posted (Really this time.)
Nation
Burkhenyard lvl 2
Flesh Field Slaughterhouse
Trading Post

1 Tournament Regulars
Adonis

Staging Cove lvl 2
The Blood Dome Arena is an amazingly deadly place. But through the crucible come greatness. It is a place where mighty weapons are forged through the individuals that go through its hardships. But one wrong step and they will find themselves impaled on anotherโ€™s weapons. Can place a unit in the Arena. Roll a d10. On a 1, they die. ON a 10, they are promoted to a Hero unit( If hero limit is maxed out, design a free template and that unit is upgraded to that template for free.) Every turn that the unit either doesnโ€™t kill or upgrade a unit, gets a +1 on the roll(Nat 1s will still cause the unit to die however)
1 Tournament Regulars (In Arena)
Fisher's Wharf- 5 resources per Staff
1 Slaughter Seekers
The Last Mushroom Lord
1 Scuttle Bugs

Kiln Clearer Legion
3 Slaughter Seekers

Free Actions

Kiln Clearer Legion Explores tile
Fisher enters The Fisher's Wharf
1 Slaughter Seekers enter the Blood Dome arena
Paid Actions
1+2: Upgrade Burkhenyard to Lvl 3 (3/3)
3. Recruit 2 Scuttle Bugs For Burkhenyard

Resources: 109
Gain+ 60
Expenses
Upkeep: -12
End Resources: 82

fv.jpg

CyberLink Solutions Turn 6

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก

[Coming Soon]

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก

e04d30e0c63de94b6af35e365d039a8f-700.jpg

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก

[Coming Soon]

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก

Capital
Gaalvax

City Districts
Central [3/5]
- Barracks
- Barracks
- Barracks

Red Light District [1/2]
- G.A.L Gentlemen's Club

Armies
Taskforce Alpha
Immovable Object
Alon Siaxus
2 Adventurers

Taskforce Bravo
1 AST
1 CLS Sec.
2 GPD Units

Total Units
1 AST
1 CLS Sec.
2 GPD Units
2 Adventurers
The Immovable OBJECT
Alon Siaxus

Happiness/Order
1/1

Trade Routes [5/6]
The Eternal Legion
Galmorian Empire
CSRA
Magistrati
Cult of Excess

Unit Templates
CLS Sec.
Type: Troop [Basic]
Tier: 1
M: 1 (3)
HP: 1
Attacks:1
Off: 0
Def: 0
Keywords: Meatshield (5), Mindless Undead
GPD Unit
Type: Troop [Basic]
Attacks:1
Keywords: Militia, Mindless Undead

AST [Asset Management Team]
Type: Troop (Basic)
HP: 2
Attacks: 1
Keywords: Robust [10], Necromancer

HR-CV [Human Resource Compliance Vehicle]
Type: Vehicle (Basic)
M: 3 (5)
Off: -1
Keywords: Transport (5), Light (5), Aged Weaponry (-5) Mindless Undead

Knight
Type: Vehicle (Basic)
M: 2 (4)
HP: 2
Off: 1
Def: -1
Keywords: (Robust)(Advanced Weapons)(Poor Armor)

Immovable OBJECT
Type: Hero
HP: 5
Attacks: 3
Def: 4
Keywords: (Heavy)(Robust)(Meastshield)

Alon Siaxus
Type: Hero
M: 2 (3)
Attacks: 3(4)
Damage: 1(2)
Off: 4(5)
Def: 2(1)
Equipment: Singular Eye
Keywords: (Displacer)(Armor Piercing(Inspirational- Gives all units in the stack a +1/+1

Displacer: Displacer (15): Unit creates mirror images of itself to deflect attacks away from itself. Unit gains a diminishing save of 8+. Each attack that is prevented this way reduces the save by one until it is depleted. (8+, 9+, 10, nothing). Unit cannot benefit from other types of saves.

Adventurers
Type: Troop
Attacks: 0
Def: 0)
Keywords: Civilian, Adventurous - Having at least 1 prevents a failure on the exploration chart every turn. Can be sacrificed to auto succeed on a singular Adventure Roll(Even if the roll was just failed)

Artifacts
A Singular Eye
The eye somehow magically targets foes and speeds up strikes, but slows footwork
Strength- +1/0, +1 Attack, +1 Damage
Weakness- 0/-1, -1 movement

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก​

Start of TurnIncomeExpenditureUpkeepTreasury
35230-200***-350

** +100 from quest
***-180 from units, -20 from building

Free Actions
Contact Titania and Fafrium [Diplomacy]

Actions
1. Recruit AST, Recruit GPD Unit, Recruit GPD Unit, Recruit GPD Unit
2. Recruit AST, Recruit GPD Unit, Recruit GPD Unit, Recruit GPD Unit
3. Build Cyberlink Securities Internship Quarters in Red Light District

New Building
Cyberlink Securities Internship Quarters
The Internship Quarters counts as Necromancer 9 for the purposes of keeping Mindless Undead units alive, however, it only effects mindless undead that have the Civilian Keyword.​

Last edited:
THE AUTONOMOUS COLLECTIVE OF MELKAChapter Seven: Septunumbra​

WIP

Crunch

• Paid ActionsFree Actions
    RECRUIT 2 Correspondent Alpha at Midnight GroveArmy 1 (1 Grue, HORTUKA, 1 Spiderling) Stand Overwatch at Arguseed.
    UPGRADE KADISH to level 2 (1/2)Await results of the BARBARIAN HORDE's catching up with the modern day.
    UPGRADE KADISH to level 2 (2/2)Army 2 stand Overwatch at Midnight Grove

BoN Act 3: Modern Age

War

The Fighting has finally begun. The Fafrium Empire has sent its fighting force led by Lord Galloway, striking hard into the height of the lands towards the Capital of Amonicus.

It was fierce fighting that still continues after a month, but while many of the invaders had been decimated, the entirety of the actual standing army and air force of Amonicus was crushed, leaving only the various heroes that continued to fight tooth and nail for their homeland.

Had they seriously misunderstood the Fafrium threat? Or did these invaders merely get lucky in the ways of warfare? Perhaps it was difficult to tell.

But until the immediate threat passes, Amonicus is bogged down by the issues of direct warfare on their lands.

In the meanwhile, Greater Titania has begun fighting The Fafrium Empire in their homeland while a large force of their army was away in the North. Of course, with Ffarium pledging itself to the ETO, that could spell disaster for Greater Titania as they might have made a fatal mistake.

Turn 8, Month 9, Winter, Year 2300

Rangnar Republic

iFMrk8wq1jXRo1Cv8qc4faIpnoX9cascDJkPZMmK0VpbzwNr4HqBdsY1DxPg29WqbYsYAEWeAUiUtCLYClwwmOrG1RyOQ_FU_zxfWlzLNZCyqGwpKpih-hYNzLO5XPepBzdivaiItOU5dd3kKQ69OvY

A needful of new reforms has undergone in place for the Ragnar Republic and they were as followed:

A new initiative has been placed into action for Infantrymen to become the new basic standard of their modern army for the near future. It allows them to have +1 Attack.

The engineers, not to be left out, were now able to construct Forts on Clear Tules, providing a bonus of 0/+1 to garrisoned units at a cost of 20 resources and extending air range for Ragnar units only due to its unique designs.

And finally, a new policy was put into place. The Forms of War, replacing the Air Transport Policy that had been in action previously.
When attacking an enemy, may choose one of the below to
enact:
Scorched Earth
โ— Positive: Successful Earthshaker Anvil attacks
generate an additional token.

โ— Negative: Rolls of 1 destroy the Earthshaker.
Blitzkrieg
โ— Positive: +2 movement to all units
โ— Negative: After the first round of a combat,
Ragnar units on that hex are an additional -1/0
until combat ends.
Iron Dome
โ— Positive: Artillery units may attack as normal and
count as overwatch immediately afterwards.
โ— Negative: -1/0 to Overwatch attacks.

During their attempted bombardment of their hated enemy, they discovered a Bountiful Loot. Gain 25 Resources and free upkeep for the stack

World Tree
lEqMP5vZQNKj-lpgiLI9jGvvZZ0qN1ve9sVIzoGjwnK-9cqXQ1MvozLHL4zh22Ez_s2af_qx-GLo18HPpDUqJ2QgIit7ogztcxFOYVP6FzE-EtUD0TIK78Y75XFrKXsxnd1J4b6IpQuCssShbtQwY9w

More troops have been trained as the World Tree has noticed their lack of soldiers to combat their enemies. Especially now since they have begun to distance themselves once more, having already removed the Magastrati Enclave from their homeland. Two more battalions of Sentinels and 1 more of World Gardeners have been trained in Talysn to add to the protection of some of the newer settlements on the borders of the empire.

A Quartermasters Office has been constructed to make sure that the troops are well taken care of. 5 legions of troops while stationed in the city donโ€™t require upkeep.

Nothing

Amnonicus
CqO3J72_88B3pQ6ElVksOjvzWt0h7HMKKjiXSWAzBYE0fO-sdRhwb-PTbqCrQQNsOff00hWqJ_5S85JFfe6ONvpvmhL68Ig29E0lg3e0hu-L_b63bV2HkiiKbrUrBesTGGZmY8PugADYFngfIW84KTU

Many new buildings have been constructed here in the city before the fighting began. The Defensive Matrix uplink provided a shield to garrisoned units that was twice the settlement level. It was an ingenious design that was created to safeguard many lives in the fighting.

The Kainsayz- Unz Support Center was a gate that allows travel between two different realms, allowing upkeep to be deferred. 5 Land Units stationed in that city would have the upkeep removed during that time.

Create Template: Whispers of the Upside Down: A conglomerate of smoke and various other gaseous substances that were exposed to Xata and Durin energies to gain intelligence through emergence. These hovering bands of smoke create swords of negative energies to suck and disorganize their foes from a distance.

Whispers of the Upside Down were created via an elite template for a vehicle

Bountiful Loot- Gain 12 Resources and free upkeep for the stack this turn

The Capital was under attack and the fighting was fierce, resulting in the near destruction of their army. However, they did manage to heavily damage the invading army in the process.

Amonicus:

Nomicus the Risen- 3 HP left
Eitanou Boryeal- 2 HP left
Goโ€™Bliin- 2 HP left

Fafrium:
Galloway- 4 HP left
2 Light Tanks
1 Soldiers

Followers of Helโ€™Copin

eEPENKOeivCYSMvvMA1tuNDh56yTkGVglbYlAmVCs0a9JmEcgiW-V5LdEVo6Du2_GvZ0xMg8-IUHP9yhLR-gvltIwgIGFBsRZpEHBMd7E4wnxupSMARANxOwvVMRY6-2oYOpaVXltHq5WMigQHw9R8k

Repairs continue on the large vessel as it grows ever closer to meeting expectations of what the ship had been before they had landed within this strange new world. It was only a matter of time before they managed to accomplish this task and finish the repairs. Maybe then their God would talk to them once more and perhaps send them to a more promised land.

Though many of those that have switched from technology to magically shifted water forms have viewed these waters as their new home away from their original world.

Once the land was sunk beneath the waves, they managed to recover a number of previously undiscovered resources from it. Bountiful Loot- Gain 24 Resources and free upkeep for the stack this turn

6th Legion

kjNbaMl9cTezbMfP8KUdZtXocfmVa9ODXMVRB-Alsows5zZf5R8WsSxnOTlE1JpaJS6CtbQ_sOFrgJDz-RY70ohlqdERaEFuTHBn91NKbtpwdj4z4dFpDlcDIXqT0_gt_Jz8SlUiQ1RXvqrkniml9sM

Their basecamp has now been upgraded to its 3rd Rank. The people are happy with the fruits of all their labor. Especially now that the rebels have been dealt with and they can finally grow and expand, reclaiming lost lands of the past.

In Forward Operations, they constructed a Commemoration Site as a Memorial for all those that were lost in the fighting so that the names of none of them would be lost or forgotten. It helped strengthen their resolve to never let anything like that happen again. Never again should Gecklicko brothers and sisters have to fight each other.

Decreases the chances of units or settlements rebelling should Order or Happiness drop below 0

Gain Hero-

Mondo The Extra Small Gecklicko
Hero
HP 3
Movement 3
Attack 3
Offense 1
Defense 4
(Light)(Hatred- Vehicles)(Tiny- If attacked by any other unit other than a Hero, they must be enemy must succeed on a second roll to hit)

The Consecrated Socialist Republic of Arrana
ykADEWX-a9dC1nn2jCbwQy3CI5XDQq-l1eYNNePWy2OYbOCZmAe1mahDUtUkYHpS4xPIM3mV9EXLRPVn87T5KEZkfmAG9_iujnISAIhaE9Uv7kL-BJMLQlIulPQk3m3CHOSwmW1GF0ibp1LAH0-XWAs

Over the course of the last two months, there has now been a major overhaul of the military. Upgrades have occurred throughout all factions in an effort to ramp up the modernization of the military and be able to help defend the nation and its allies from the many enemies that have been forming in the interim.

The Border AA have been upgraded to legendary, the Consecrators have been upgraded to elite and a new aircraft has emerged from the shadows of production. They have truly one of the toughest and most advanced militaries on the planet after such a series of upgrades.

The Megalith
Hero
HP 3
Attack 3
Movement: Radius 4
Offense 4
Defense 2
(Aircraft)(Holy Machine- Give aircraft in same flight group a +1 Attack)(Divine Flyer- If reduced to 0 in battle, returns to Base with -1 HP of Max. If it ever reaches 0 in this regard, it is destroyed)

Legion of The World Tree

Aw1lYWYmHVz_gzn1B0uxKSIkrUU3ga98ZXILpagBPYorfzfUGcLr6bgYSGkpHTPzVRD4Mu2l6cP2iA1tTwBkT8udV9y1dlRy_K8VUHw6njp0YlQ44sOwVKikCXdBxUTyVxYsiM_VuABhuYNlEuW1z4w

The Army wishes to expand the variety of units within their military. As they are the sword and shield of The World Tree.

The Eagle Pattern Fighter-Bomber, The Defiance Class Carrier Type and the Rear- Echelon Support Unit all have become available through careful planning on the part of the greatest minds of the military.

The Southern Tile contains an ambush by a group of bandits skilled in laying traps. Before they could be alerted fully to the enemy status and mount a defense, the 1 Genesis Pattern Infantry is eliminated. However, the remaining forces rally and kill the bandits, freeing up the rest of the pathway.

New Avalon

sZQi1dJKRXFE16q4nyImIz4UdA2WFWCwuoSpUEzM2Abbl3pXc5az6bBNb6MHgZ5hFNjw4k8y_1_Xnjaeqw5fsN38dsXlp2Th6uCJfWXhXeqPnwaR18D-CNNG5cqsLLyK_pUPOS-4NE2SVqtEsQqhUzI

Navy seals have been trained in hopes of securing the rights to the nearby ocean and protecting them from dangerous invaders.

A message of hope has been sent to New Yong to welcome them for a visit to their homeland, along with a set of rules for hospitality so that there arenโ€™t any issues once they arrive.

The Navy seals find the nearby waters to be teaming with useful resources of all kinds. Gain 22 Resources

The Sunset Kingdom

1UZrHFDRGvvLD9xOGpZvRHa1hUql6IFmgTmezQt7R2CUepZQFc7EryDTRYf8w310uZuIXYKuYpTlZn7oRG0xvV64dbSX1045trd59AVJcYRKZYswuLtr48Rcnoygqm-sjVNW0ERN9Wc1rAg1W4phD4E

The Capital has finished being upgraded into a larger and more grand location, worthy of the great power and respect that the country wishes to show off to the world at large. It is only a matter of time before their Capital becomes the Capital of the Entire World and they need to show it at its truest majesty for that to occur.

The two Ornery Tankers mercenary units were hired and sent to the Hard Wires in a spectacular fashion. Shoring up their allies defenses is wise, especially as they are relatively close to the Empire of Hate and could become their next target at the drop of a hat.

The Desolator
Hero
HP 4
Movement 4
Attack 3
Offense 4
Defense 2
(Robust)(Coastal Bombardment)(Pride of the Fleet- Gives all ships a +1 Attack)

Magistrati
Z6mR5f9dOmg3HL78cbG2Y8JxVABioZES8opVI5Ksw7hrsWIW6w_z1cypv0Y9_mqjmcxzxEAw0NPVUnmMk1ZFMBi8hDgVSIhE_CRkbx5Sej-zn1L4kKc1hE5bau7iEhBKb4UD8qDc45IcdpGvpHbofY8

All efforts are spent this month on improvements on the Capital. They need to grow, to become bigger and stronger. As a nation consisting of only one city, even a floating one, they need to continue to improve.

Especially in the wake of the removal of the Enclave in the lands of The World Tree, they need to seek out further at home improvements before they can truly reach out to other nations. Even though at this point, most nations have already swayed their loyalties in one way or the other.

While expanding the Capital, they uncover an ancient supply cache from a Wizard who was long forgotten and Gain 19 Resources

Empire of Hate
4XofVcOdfY4xWFCqLRHFboUaTUH0ktpgQOrPsa2S3q4G9Em5_YQBb3lNo99oxqY2MrvOWcsuGyPcg4HevvaihI7L7vX8T01xq8KIPyk4mCh4BweAG3SaqPLJSNLyQP-nR9VVTtAgLcumzZw4E_sDuNw

More units have been trained in preparation for their impending strike of the ancient and lagging nation. Now that their previous attacked nation has joined this older one, it would be as if they were attacking two nations for the price of one.

Something that those of the Empire of a Hate could easily get behind. That way there was more and more to HATE than ever before. And that brought great wonders before them as their HATE grew and grew to new heights.

Quest: In Order for HATE to grow, it must have the room to do so.

Capture and HOLD in conquest, a settlement

The Eternal Legion

KQcncLGRy7aDp_qwaiOBDpEBkLnsSVmOyNXAov0k7iEfKCTb3_etg8wRDs46OwMjqtAhNnnliiykY0lTEajf9BemVBzpIhvNwTL448ZrTbXgfvboUerylA3nF24ooe3dow48q85oPYk_91xUD_Y3nZQ

The Bombardment helped with the fighting in the Capital fo Dextrus, even as they were dealing with their own issues. Training new troops, and building a new supply hub was all they could do at the moment. But at least they were able to observe from a distance, the Fafrium Empire attacking Amonicus.

And for them, it was glorious. Most of the Amonicus Army was wiped out during the attack, even though Fafrium sustained casualties as well. But it shows that the nation was strong and even in its ailing state, not someone to be threatened.

Amonicus:

Nomicus the Risen- 3 HP left
Eitanou Boryeal- 2 HP left
Goโ€™Bliin- 2 HP left

Fafrium:
Galloway- 4 HP left
2 Light Tanks
1 Soldiers

In retreat, the army managed to discover the ruins of a former military operation left to the winds. They managed to recover 15 Resources.

The Bloodbrood Swarm

E5ez0w1aFWkd0Rx_MesceHfu8uCYNNdxr_IT_x9NH42o3Rc86EPwrxiRfkXdlNPD7cnraNdURmv8KQnSrlhAIB9q_uM70mZzuuvoJJ6Bdj5OJ0XEXzrN1x7H1Dzr0t9Hgb_GEkBdTABwzcn-oOv0Bhk

Burkjenyard has been upgraded through great effort in time and resources into a vast cityscape that rivals many of the others that sit across the planet. They can now sit comfortably under the auspicious nature that they are equal to many.

However, there seems to be rumblings of those that feel there hasnโ€™t been enough fighting as of late. Discontent and rumors of rebellion. Violence might flood the streets sooon enough.

A swarm of Scuttle bugs has been trained within Burkenyard to bolster its own forces and protect from insidious outsiders that might wish to take their secrets.

There was a logistical error with some of their forces and the stack gets -1/-1 until the end of the next turn

Cyberlink Solutions

HonTR90ikmLKe1yr_7O1W0fXFMlHNd0USqAcS4vKQ6hz23jHn9KFxqyB5HxzT-AgBGJO_-Dp3uQgFpk1SM_5tN4gniQbyyWpiGQUI8kKeyvqRzqjVSJTTnkXIN_6k0pmZQosIlaJUN3VmRmENiMmYvs

โ€œFreshโ€ recruits are trained in both the main section and the Red Light District. Much needed troops of protection for the nation that is now a Vassal House to the Galmorean Empire to the North.

But while they have the protection of the aging Empire, they need their own forces to keep themselves safe, just in case the dreaded Empire of Hate decides to launch another lightning Raid or full strike against them as they had done previously.

The Undead Necromancer Xexion has joined the CLS. His experience is in making sure that the undead that serve under him are heartier than others and his magical strikes can pierce even the toughest of armors. He has even been known to on occasion serve strikes that would kill or injure a lesser man.

Xexion
Undead Hero
HP 3
MOvement 1
Attack 3
Offense 4
Defense 2
(Armor Piercing)(Heavy)(Undead Magnetism- All undead troops in his Stack gain +1 HP)

The Autonomous Collective of Melka

rQ7LDXke-ujSlBBtSnojGYEq2Mwv7gj2lNEsVFcuo6y0qGJnlc27w5ph5QU5tylnTUV0xgrNMtGMlCua-JwJyX9ikyJu3Wx9XSGrq_3c7jjyTScVvBvRy_fuxn40NbQxDri1TGNYS8WsSB7Uip5xEmg

Kadish has been upgraded in a feat of strength, power and speed. Two months previously, the place had only been a dream in the minds of its builders and now it stands tall as a marvel of engineering and prowess of construction.

Some Correspondent Alphas had been trained there in order to further secure it from others and their dangers that lingered about.

During the construction and upgrading of the settlement, a cave filled with precious jewels was discover. It was a Bountiful Loot- 16 Resources and free upkeep for the stack for this turn.

The Order of Lepolia
Adk0TcpTkwmLTBZYIzXaBqILCzYLNjtPF-5lcQU_5Sv1NvPd1TvQO4yRA5KKNWi8YCUa0zHnUrJxgFw-O7jJR8rjYToImhNHGHFZOh3_J417apyJR74l69gTa_3Zlt9Rqtpn9x3eqjjRnF4MCvrj_J4

New Yong

21rYmcBy6TWEdIg0n3Avh6S9rZria0KAqlh-QwHFl5U3dmdYU4NzOaZFQbmRVQgr2VxGOslYOjjOcQhaEXM7lO7dnj1KLgvWsklHzPXKoDOlwxI4VnMIohVGp5qFIm_juZ3vAFiePGwAE0l4ZMEBPZo

Dominion of Eastern Ossiriand
X1VuowPt_oVxuXY7YhoYL84NDP5A3Bw8Y-_rE9J1XFRnBkfMJC2iQwROEW9IZSMb0O1b7BPp3uqxPt8c1kOWmANwNazHi9q9tP3SdfYxblJuGYZ7eMcq5SCh1ls-QI-9eRkZTvRxmV8J8HGH1oXGZUY

Auction House

Spooky Ghost
Is that a bedsheet with two holes?

Small Cricket
It is said to be your conscience

Ancient Tank
It looks as though it was swiped from a museum

Mercenary House

Yurdian Fighters
Aircraft
HP 2
Movement 4
Attack 1
Offense 2
Defense 0(2)
(Hatred- Infantry)(Aircraft)(Hero Killers- They deal an extra 1 damage to Heroes)
Angry Fighter Pilots with a grudge against Heroes
Available(2)

Cost 40

Faceless Men
Troop
HP 1
Movement 1
Attack 1
Offense 0
Defense 1
(Advanced Armor)(Eyes of the Lost- When entering battle, 1d2 enemies roll 1d10. On a 1 or a 2, the enemy flees the battlefield)
Strange, otherworldly โ€œmenโ€ that do not have faces and wear black suits
Available(2)

Cost 30

The Holy Ghost
Hero
HP 3
Movement 3
Attack 3
Offense 2
Defense 2
(Light)(Ranger)(Hatred- Infantry)

Cost 40​

The Ragnar Republic
The Leper Emerges
Turn 7
The Bunker
Air raid sirens blared all around Koenig as incoming counter battery came in from the Cult of Excess. There was little dear, the civilians returned to the safety of the cities underground bunker, itself a city, in good order and with little fuss. In another nation there would be panic and hurried rushing, cries of complaints about Ragnar launching the first strike...but not here, not in Koenig.

The people were hardy and all of them down to the last man and woman backed the wiping out of their long time foes remaining populace. They had witnessed their families gruesome deaths at the hands of their former friends. Now, they were even far more gone than at the end of the war, succumbed to the forces of something dark and powerful, they live in a nation of lust, gluttony and excess as their name describes.

The booming of guns would drown out the air raid sirens repeatedly and they seemed to continue day and night without respite. For every shell the enemy would send the armies of Koenig would return ten. Once adequately softened up they would unleash their forces upon their foe and wipe them out once and for all.

Actions
โžคSee below

Details

Code by Serobliss

World Tree
1680793430346.png

1680794027538.png
tqBQgp3-fp5aLWD4TBlgom5wGRqQjq1AnZS3IHHnkf_DFrl9IilarTVOdjlRo3lKXQH2W_EV1hQh9279J2cv1S_eM35jggiBDtEDcninIQHBD8Lmf8K11aQo3rtNZbxjPzFzQXNqrbHt_gAAJZxK_g
"We're calling it Gondolin." A disembodied voice declared, catching Averual off guard as he hung from a tree branch to watch the construction progress. His head spun, checking his sides for the source of the voice and when all he saw were annoyed squirrels and owls, his gaze went downward. "Admiral Tial." The young Sea Elf whispered with some disbelief and shock. Despite being a loyal citizen of Tial's fleet, Averual had never seen Tial up close. He let go of his perch unwittingly and crashed to the ground in a symphony of broken branches and crushed leaves. "I-I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to trespass or...snoop."The white-haired elf declared after he'd gotten back on his feet.

"Pffft." Tial quickly sounded. "Of course you did, you've been out here for days now." The admiral chuckled tauntingly before he patted Averual on his shoulder and shook his head. "I used to raid the oceans kid, you can't lie to me. But this city is for us, for our people." Tial explained softly while his hand waved over the cityscape as if revealing some marvel for Averual to gaze upon. The grey-skinned elf grinned ear to ear. "Thanks to those fanatic morons in the Legion, the Boy Prince has seen fit to begin building up the World Tree Navy once more and that starts here. The Sea Elves are getting back on the water." Just those words alone were enough to cause both of their hearts to skip a beat and pick up pace, beating in tandem now with excitement and anticipation.

Tial stepped back from Averual and looked the younger elf up and down, examining the man before him. "judging from your attire tatts, you're last raid aren't you?" Averual's heart paused for a moment, a bit fearful of what Tial might say next. Last Raid was the term given to those Sea Elves who were born just before the Sea Elves returned to the World Tree. Most of them were only old enough to have participated in the last great raid on the open seas. They were often looked down upon for that, considered less of the sea and more of the forest than their predecessors. "I am sir." Averual replied with reluctance.

"Good." Tial sharply declared. "I've been looking for a Last Raid kid to make my First Mate." The Admiral declared in the most casual tone. Averual's eyes shot open in shock, was Tial saying what he thought he was saying? "And you're picking me?" He replied.

"I don't see anyone else from your generation showing enough guts or interest in the sea to stake out a construction site. I need someone that the Last Raid will connect with and respect to keep them on the seas. Training will be tough and there is a lot to learn." Tial explained with a cocked brow.

"You can count on me Admiral!" There was no hesitation in Averual's tone as he declared his acceptance for the position.

"Good. Welcome to the fleet, First Mate....?" Tial looked to the young elf expecntantly.

"First Mate Averual."

1680796787140.png

1680795226936.png
1680796831167.png"Your Grace, thank you for seeing me." Lucian lowered his head, an improper bow to his sovereign, but Ellario did not seem to be paying any attention to him. Gihu'nan knelt before the man, likely kissing up to the King in the hopes of gaining more of his favor.

"We will consider this. Thank you Warden Gihu'nan." Ellario said, effectively dismissing the woman from the throne room. "Lucian."

As the tall, ancient elven woman walked by, Lucian kept his gaze on the King. She was among those elves who despised the mortal races, humans most of all and Lucian knew that crossing her would be a lethal mistake.

"I hope you are well, My King." Lucian said as he moved forward a few paces. "As your Ambassador to the Mortal Races I have come to...bring you some news." Ellario inhaled deeply and leaned back in his seat, striking a nerve in Lucian as the King showed far less interest in what he had to say.

"Tensions are mounting among the mortal races and power is shifting outside your beautiful forests. I believe we find ourselves on the wrong side of things. The ETO and its members make themselves more and more difficult to ignore as they act on the events unfolding across the world." He started slowly approaching the throne, finger tips pressed together emphasizing his serious tone.

"The International Union is slow, inactive, and has thus far failed to act upon the agreement you made with the Knights of Leopolia. The EoH remains a grave threat in the west despite their pitch to you that we would cooperate to put an end to them." Lucian started to smile on the inside as he watched Ellario become more invested in his words.

"I believe it is time to shake that tree and perhaps even abandon the IU for greater partners. If they cannot make good on an agreement that would safeguard their own people, how can we expect them to protect any of their allies?" Lucian had learnt from watching the Wardens that the threat of war and such destruction was a good way to get Ellario to act and he wanted to join their game.

"I think the World Tree should consider new partners if I'm being honest. Perhaps in the ETO, or even a new alliance with the Amnonicus, should they survive their war. The Midnight Tree may also be interested in a more profitable partnership with you." Lucian watched Ellario sit up and his expression go from disinterested to contemplative. Whatever had happened to the King all those months ago, Lucian wasn't complaining, he rather enjoyed this version of the King.

"We will consider these options, Lucian." Ellario replied.

The Ambassador had done what he'd come to do. He bowed properly to the King and took a few steps back before he turned and left the throne room.

Actions

Paid Actions:
Army 2 Constructs new Settlement, Gondolin (1/3)
Army 2 Constructs new Settlement, Gondolin (2/3)
Army 2 Constructs new Settlement, Gondolin (3/3)
Free Actions
Army 4 Moves SW 1 Tile from Talsyn

Treasury

Reserves income Expenses Next Turn
82 45 (Cities) 20 (Tribute) 5 (Upkeep) 50 (Construction) 87

Military

Armies Locations/Actions
  1. Crawler (Ranged)
Overwatch in Halamshiral
  1. Crawler (Ranged)
Moving from Halamshiral
  1. Wyrwood x1, Exemplar Sentinels x4
Overwatch in Talsyn
  1. World Gardener x1
Leaving Talsyn

Infrastructure

Cities Buildings Effects Happiness Order
Halamshiral Lvl 2 (2/5 Building Slots)
Radio Jammer Against the Empire of Hate has been built and gives a roll of an 8+ as a defense against their own faction being taken in by the dangerous levels of hypnosis and hype that can convert others to their cause.
Quartermasterโ€™s Office Five units stationed within the city will have upkeep waived.
Talsyn Lvl 1 (2/5 Building Slots) Quartermasterโ€™s Office Five units stationed within the city will have upkeep waived.
Barracks Able to train an additional troop for every troop training action that is taken

Items

Name Description Character
Purple Wand Vibrates None

1680798568778.png

Trektek Trektek conman2163 conman2163

Last edited:
Dest_White_crossed_sword_and_spear_in_front_of_black_background_eac001f9-95f9-4567-a600-7fd7c5...png
The Eternal Legion

private-first-class.png

"Bielsa, find the rest of your squad and have them report to the copters. They've been chosen for the attack," Andrea whirled around at the words, her rifle half aimed before she realized it was just one of the other Legion members. A month of relentless drilling had honed her reflexes almost beyond what they needed to be, making her far more deadly for all in the long run.

"Right, thanks Prince," As the Private gave her a lazy salute Andrea returned her gaze to the makeshift graves that they had dug following the battle. Two of her best friends were buried there and now, knowing that they would be attacking the home of the Amnonicus, she knew she risked losing even more. "Utinam pacem inveniant qui superstites salutant eam indeed."​

Actions
Recruit Unit at Rupes - General Use Squad x 2 (26 R)
Recruit Unit at Rupes - EL-60 Grayhawk Transport Copter (13 R)

Free Actions
Continue to Bombard Dexrus with Crusader Howitzers
Move Rupes and Army 3 one tile South East (Blue Current location, black connected arrow movement)
Move two General Use Squads and LTC Eliza Grogen two tiles SouthWest using Transport [Greyhawk] (Yellow initial location, final location marked by black arrow)
Move remaining forces of Army 1 to location marked by Blue arrow and create Army 2 (Yellow initial location)

Turn Movement.png

Cities:
Level 2 Capitol
Building Slots - 1/6 Open
Every unit killed (Enemy and Legion will be collected in the scrapyard for 10 resources each
The construction of a Radio Tower not only allows complete communication with each and every nation on the planet, but it also allows a level of coordination which provides a +1/0 while fighting on the Capital Tile.
The Supply Hub grants 5 land units to be free of upkeep while in the capital
An ingenious design that once staffed would allow them to grow their own crops and improve the capacity to feed their own troops. This building is normally able to be staffed by civilian units to generate 10 resources per civilian farmer. However, troop units can be used in its 3 slots to generate 5 resources each.

Happiness/Order
0/0

RESOURCES
Start of TurnGainExpenditureUpkeepRemaining
6059 (+15 from event) 395549
Gain Usage
40 (Contract) 15 (Rupes Income) 4 (CLS trade route) 15 (Event) 55 (Upkeep) 39 (Recruitment)

Policy strength- May sign a contract for a set period of time and a set amount of resources with a player or NPC nation[decided and haggled by them]. While under contract, they count as battle brothers and may freely use positive character abilities on each other's units as if they were their own for the purposes of battle[within reason] and can recruit the contractors units while they are under contract.

Policy weakness: They cannot attack or betray whom they signed a contract with [Mercenaries live and die by their reputation] and must defend them from enemies within reason.
Troops are now at half cost, but they still have to pay full original upkeep.

Army 1
Hero
Movement 1
Attack: 3
Offense 4
Defense 3
(Robust)(Advanced Weaponry)(Demolition- At the start of battle, if it takes place in an enemy settlement or if there is an enemy vehicle, roll a d10. On a 9+, a building is destroyed from the settlement or a vehicle is destroyed)
3 x General Use Squad
M: 1
Off: 0 (+1)
Paratroopers (0) [May move from a friendly settlement to any tile in the air range. -1/-1 upon moving in this manner].
Advanced Weaponry (5): +1 Offense
Staff Seargent Omern Stonearm
PFC Celestino Home
PFC Andrea Bielsa
Private Anoapo Sharptalon

Seargent Fayanna Brent
Private Archard Royal
Staff Seargent Fox
Seargent Potter
PFC Dixon

PFC Slater
Private Hendrix
Staff Seargent Morris
PFC Gibbs
Private Franks

Seargent Kirk
Corporal Roberts
PFC Rickman

3 x L1097A5 Crusader Howitzer
Long Range: (10): [May attack up to X hexes away, may not fight on the tile on which they are located]
Armor Piercing (5): [Ignores Saves]
Staff Seargent Craig Shelby
Seargent Jacobus Shearman
Corporal Humfrey Barrie
Corporal Gisselle Foy
PFC Rille Thorp
PFC Whitby Thorpe
Staff Seargent West
Seargent Kent
Corporal Wayne
Corporal Stewart
PFC Hall
Private Prince
Staff Seargent Tribbiani
Seargent Geller
Corporal Geller
PFC Buffay
PFC Green
Private Bing
1 x EL-60 Grayhawk Transport Copter
Transport (5): [May give 2/3/4 infantry units its movement (dependent on tier of transport)]
Light (5): [+1 Movement]
Anti-Infantry (0) [Prioritizes Infantry]
Aged Weaponry (-5): [-1 Offense]
Lieutenant Colonel Lex Benson
First Lieutenant Helga Hildom
First Seargent Theodore Bristol

Major Abel Clinton
Second Lieutenant Elmore Outerbridge
Technical Seargent Silvia Notley

Army 3
2x General Use Squad

Army 1 EOT *BATTLE OF DEXRUS PARTICIPANTS*-
Lieutenant Colonol Eliza Grogen
2x General Use Squads
1x EL-60 Grayhawk Transport Copter

Army 2 EOT -
1x General Use Squad
3x L1097A5 Crusader Howitzer

Army 3 EOT -
2x General Use Squad
(PENDING) 2x General Use Squad
(PENDING) 1x EL-60 Grayhawk Transport Copter

Strength: +1 Damage and 9+ save(If already 9+ save, go to 8+, etc)
Weakness: Gains keyword (Bulky)
A singular Boot that says will make the wearer irresistibly cool when they wear it.
Ability: At the start of battle, roll a d10 for each enemy unit on the field. On an 8+, they won't attack the target. On a 10, they switch sides.

CaptainSully CaptainSully

LOG# A009

LOG OF: WHELAN, ANNABELLE
POSITION: SECONDARY DIPLOMAT ABOARD THE S.S. DAVISII
DATE: 262 DAYS SINCE THE SINKING OF THE S.S. DAVISII

LOG START...

Turn 1 cover.png

[06:00]

Check logs, skim through reports sent in from F. Heitris.

[06:21]

Acquire coffee amidst morning routine. (Note to self: Some of these shirts still have holes from before the ritual, follow up on getting patches for the rest of them.)

[06:35]

Begin thorough reading of the reports sent in from F. Heitris. Send in complaint of last minute change in direction of the research program. Recipient is offline.

[07:30]

Respond to messages from W. Anders and V. Markep. Urge Venir to support putting a limit on Andersโ€™ spending.

[07:42]

Leave apartment to meet up with Scouting Unit B and discuss next monthโ€™s outing over breakfast.

[08:25]

Forward schematic of docking beacon to Em to put them at ease. Note: Asked "M" to acquire readings of the volcano from K. Genetasโ€™ initial explorations. Expect a snide comment from you know who.

[08:27]

Data added to calendar: Launching of the S.S. Sierrensis. Note: Donโ€™t forget!

[08:30]

Morning meeting of the Inner Circle. Items on the docket are as followed:

-Updates on the ongoing conflict between Fafrium, Amonicus, The Eternal Legion, and Titania. -Graham
- Analysis of recent comings and goings of trade through the S.S. Bessonowii. -Anders
-Request for replacement weaponry for the Shiver. (Vote inconclusive.) -Icemaul
-Updates on the construction of the manufacturing bays aboard the S.S. Davisii. โ€“Heitris
-Request for relocation of the research bay to the S.S. Sierrensis to โ€œmitigate distractions.โ€ (Vote passed.) โ€“Heitris
-Debate over best course of action over extending aide to the World Tree should the ongoing conflict move. โ€“Markep
-Proposition of how to best utilize the space aboard the S.S. Ferrieri. โ€“Canaday

[12:25]

Break for lunch. Regroup at 17:00 sharp.

[12:36]

Lunch with V. Markep in greenhouse 2B.

[14:15]

Inform

[14:46]

Relay Venirโ€™s decision to Heitris in person. (Note: Clear some time within the next few weeks to spend with Venir.)

[15:00]

People watching and note prep for the next IU meeting. Mostly people watching.

[15:54]

Why are we here?

[15:54]

To evolve?

[15:55]

To die?

[16:00]

Attempt to find F. Heitris.

[16:57]

Unsuccessful.

[17:00]

Evening meeting of the inner circle. Heitris is not present, while not unusual it is still inconvenient. Items on the docket are as followed:

-Updates on the ongoing conflict between Fafrium, Amonicus, The Eternal Legion, and Titania. โ€“Graham
-Updates on the newly sprung conflict between the Empire of Hate and Galmorion. โ€“Graham
-Debate over seeking recompense from the Empire of Hate. โ€“Icemaul and various
-Updated schematic and accompanying notes of the updated I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #SC. โ€“Delivered digitally
-Motion to put a limit on W. Andersโ€™ spending. (Vote passed.) โ€“Markep
-Signing of a birthday card for Lord Qavor. โ€“Markep
-Overview of a proposed public greenhouse that can be installed aboard the S.S. Ferrieri. โ€“Canaday
-Proposition of a holiday to celebrate our one year anniversary of landing here. โ€“Markep

[21:04]

Meeting adjourned due to the late hour.

[21:07]

Attempt to find F. Heitris.

[21:43]

Unsuccessful.

[21:58]

Prepare for bed.

[22:14]

Hope for a rest free of nightmarish visions.

[23:57]

What a foolish hope.

END LOG

Paid ActionsFree Actions
1) Constructs a Manufacturing Bay on the S.S. Davisii.80 Resources are sacrificed to Hel'copin, part of the island to the north descends into the ocean. (Rolled a '4' on backfire chance, see below for location.)
2) Constructs a Manufacturing Bay on the S.S. Davisii.Improvements upon the I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #SC is completed (Template is upgraded to Tier 3, 8 Resource cost.)
3) Constructs a Manufacturing Bay on the S.S. Davisii.Trade 25 resources to the Ragnar Republic for Rusted Rocket Boots.
1680308469646.png

Membership
IU

Happiness/Order
1/2

Units
The Scouts (1) (S.S. Davisii)
I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #1 (1) (S.S. Ferrieri)
The Shiver (1) (S.S. Bessonowi)
Kobold Warriors (2) (S.S. Ferrieri)
Lord Qavor (Hero) (1) (S.S. Davisii)

Settlements
4/7
Research Lab:
Organized by the research division, headed under Heitris, this building helps expedite the development and testing process of new technologies. Once per turn, as a free action, a new template may be constructed at the cost of half the resources needed to construct one unit.
Vehicle Bay: This bay may hold 5 vehicles constructed by the Followers of Hel'Copin. By attuning the machinery to care for only similar types of vehicles, upkeep is negated while these types of vehicles are docked in the settlement.
Manufacturing Bay: Truly a work of automated precision, this bay may create +1 vehicle per recruit vehicle action.
Tuning Lab: The path to perfection is never done, at least, not for the elf named Heitris. Any vehicle constructed in this settlement may have one additional keyword. This keyword must be the same for every unit of the same template. (Additional keyword will be noted like so.)
2/3
Trading Port:
Allows for trade routes to form and trade to take place with other nations.
Magistrati Enclave: Allows for trade with Magistrati, grants +1 Order and +1 Happiness.
0/3

NONE

Meat for the Beast: Helโ€™copin manifests themself in ways that are strange, and still unknown even to the cult that worships them. The Followers of Helโ€™copin may sacrifice resources to the eldritch beast in exchange for their protection. (When activated roll a 1d10, on a 1 or 2 the effect acts in the reverse as a debuff.)

Every turn the Followers of Helโ€™Copin must spend Resources every turn as a sacrifice to their shark-like god. At the cost of these resources they may ask Hel'copin to manifest the following effects:

(10) Resources, Aura of Faith: Around the settlement the sacrifice took place in, this settlement rebuffs any non-followers from entering, but a group may still force their way past the aura. (Settlement becomes immune to espionage for 3 turns.)

(20) Resources, Impassable Fog: select a sea tile. It becomes shrouded in a dense, almost palpable fog that seems to restrict oneโ€™s movement. It costs double movement to move through the affected tile. This can be manifested on multiple tiles per time used.

(30) Resources, Sea Brought Blight: Even the creatures of the sea are not safe from Helโ€™copinโ€™s wrath, one hex within x hexes of the settlement the sacrifice took place in is afflicted with a surge of toxic water, hindering its ability to generate resources.

(60) Resources, Wrath of the Sea: One hex within x hexes of the settlement the sacrifice took place in is afflicted with terrible storms. All units within that hex are attacked by Helโ€™copin. Additionally, this power may reach a land hex that is one to two hexes inland, as Helโ€™copin sends a tsunami to batter those places.

(80) Resources, March From the Sea: Helโ€™copin causes the water to raise and rock to crumble, as one hex on the coast becomes converted to ocean. This cannot effect a hex with a settlement on it, but it can effect hexes with units on them.

Heart of the Machine: In anticipation of their full embracement of the sea, there are some followers who fear that they will be wholly unable to act should the need arise to strike out against those on land. The research division has presented a solution: Drones! Vehicles constructed by the Followers retain their amphibious keyword, but are unable to operate more than 4 hexes away from their cities (or allied cities). A unit with the Drone Controller keyword may count as a settlement for this purpose. In addition, vehicles constructed by the Followers of Hel'copin are now immune to any effects that target a creature's mind or emotions.

Proposed keyword: Drone Controller [5]

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #RE
Tier 1 Naval Vehicle
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Hatred (Aircraft), [0] Anti-Air, [5] Armor Piercing, [-10] Cumbersome

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #SC
Tier 3 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 2 AT: 1 OFF: 0 DEF 3
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Heavy, [-10] Hulking, [5] Screening, [-10] Cumbersome, [5] Advanced Armor
Total cost: 15 Resources
Upkeep: 8 Resources

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #2-X
Tier 2 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 1 AT: 2 OFF: 0 DEF 0

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #1
Tier 1 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 2 AT: 1 OFF: 1 DEF -1
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [10] Robust, [5] Advanced Weaponry, [5] Heavy, [-5] Weak Armor

The Scouts
Tier 1 Troop
M: 2(4) HP: 2 AT: 1 OFF: 0 DEF 0
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [10] Robust, [5]Light

The Shiver
Tier 1 Troop
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [0] Trained for This, [0] Militia
Upkeep: 0 Resources

Kobold Warriors
Tier 1 Troop
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Meatshield, [-5] Limited Range

Lord Qavor
Hero
M: 1(3) HP: 3 AT: 3 OFF: 3 DEF 3
Keywords: [0] Amphibious, [5] Hatred (Naval), [?] Lord of the Seas
Lord of the Seas: During Battle as a free action, summons 2 Fish Swarms at 1 HP -1/-1 with Meatshield

Tier 1 Naval Vehicle
Tier 2 Naval Vehicle
M: 1(3) HP: 2 AT: 1 OFF: 0 DEF 0

I.S.I.N.A.P.S. Unit #2-X (Old)
Tier 1 Naval Vehicle

??? Ruby:
???? I got a rock : )

Holy Orb: Not equipped,
Strength: Deals an extra 2 damage against Demons

Weakness: Demons deal an extra Damage to wielder

Mechanical Foot: Not equipped,
Strength: +2 Movement, 0/+1

Weakness: -1/0

White Flag: Not equipped,
Strength: Movement speed of the Stack gains +2

Weakness: When Combat occurs, Movement loses 2 from baseline

LARGE BIRD: All Units,
Once During Battle, can summon: LARGE BIRD.
LARGE BIRD: Automatically wipes out a single 1 HP unit even through saves or deals 1 HP damage to a unit with more than 1 HP. This damage is unblockable
1680975694554.png

THE AUTONOMOUS COLLECTIVE OF MELKAChapter Nine: Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door​

Things were... moving in the Collective. With the vanishing of their chief ambassador, the prolific and rapid growth of KADISH looming out of the ancient city previously discovered, and the reclusiveness of their time-traveling guests once they'd been given what accommodations could be spared, the high council members were beginning to feel that they've let things get away from them. Even the military was vanishing for places unmapped, the works of PROVIDENCE stalking into the woods near as soon as they've been formed. The collapsing of part of the Glass into Sector 7 took their minds from all other matters though, as last month's emergency strained the limits of what ARGUSEED could provide, even while the star's vitrifying rays scoured the sector. With the evacuation well underway, and the mending of the collapsed shell of the sun begun, just about anyone that could be busy was. The perfect time for a small group to take matters further, adding to the chaos through adjusted ledgers and shifted supplies...

Crunch

• Paid ActionsFree Actions
    RECRUIT 2 Correspondent Alpha at Midnight GroveArmy 1 (1 Grue, HORTUKA, 1 Spiderling) Stand Overwatch at Arguseed.
    UPGRADE KADISH to level 3 (1/2)Await results of the BARBARIAN HORDE's catching up with the modern day.
    UPGRADE KADISH to level 3 (2/2) - ANCIENT CITY QUEST COMPLETE.Army 2 stand Overwatch at Midnight Grove

Magistrati
Turn 9

Magistrata -  Mage City.jpg

Special Report to the Council
Ongoing conflict is confirmed to be inevitable at this stage. Our efforts to try to instill a peaceful resolution have been rebuffed completely by Greater Titania. All analysis indicates that our main priority will be to preserve any and all magical knowledge we can acquire from the country at this time. Suggest full scale deployment of our various agents in the long term to recover persons and items of interest. Concerns stand with Fafrium and it's allies in their actions, but both sides have questionable agendas in the long term considering actions taken and outlooks by all parties. Advisement is to commence long term planning for salvage operations by our covert assets once all preparations are complete for handling current plans.

Consturction remains ongoing while security remains on high alert. We are hoping our patrols will be able to spot any signs of the cause of the disappearances along the coastline. We fear if there is a true cause, they will remain unseen or at least avoid our region at this time. Interviews with any locals villages will commence when possible. Divination and other methods are being considered, but we are being careful of our magic output at this time. Internal security remains our core focus until Magistrata is at its peak capacity. Projections put us at another month easily to ensure the city is fully prepared to commence Project Astronomicon. The ongoing resource flow of our various Enclaves remains a great boon.

Ongoing work with the IU is advised in the hopes of promoting a peaceful world. There is a potential need for us to assert ourselves more in the assembly, but that will be up to Council consideration depending on events. Our primary goal is to ensure we can help any flow of refugees, particularly those of magical talent to flow into Magistrata and become citizens. While this is self-serving, we all understand the likelihood that Greater Titania will collapse or suffer worse fates. Once the worker uprsisings start, there will be no saving that country. We dread what they might do as a final act against the aggressors considering the array of Royal Mages at the employ of the Royal Court.

This world has potential to enter into a dangerous spiral if we are not careful. Project Astronomicon remains our best hope if all other efforts fail. Advisement to see the project forward as the Council has begun stockpiling resource reserves. Advisement to also commence buildup of Skyfleet and defense forces. Magistrata must be able to weather all who come at it. We must be the light in the darkness, here and beyond.

End Report

ResourcesIncomeTradeUpkeepExpensesTreasury
396140+19 (found)50-13-60516
Resource Cap: 180

Order: 2
Happiness: 0

Diplomatic Enclaves
-Cyberlink Solutions (Central - Free)
-Autonomous Collective of Melka (Arguseed)
-New Avalon (Haven)
-Order of Lepolia (Xenophon's Legacy)
-Followers of Helcopin

UnitQuantityUpkeep
Bonded20
Centurion Golems240
Legatus Airships123
Magda's Mauraders: Vehicle, Aged Weaponry, Poor Armor, Old World Blues- Deals an extra 1 damage to NPCs113
Zurx Galvingar Hero HP 3 Movement 1 Attack 3 Offense 4 Defense 2 (Armor Piercing)(Ranger)(Guardian Angel- When this unit would be killed, enemy unit takes 1d3+1 Damage. If that kills the enemy unit, this unit remains at 1 HP. (Triggers once per battle))1

Magistrati Skyfleet
-Centurion Golem x 2
-Legatus Airship

Magistrati Army
-Bonded x 1
-Magda's Marauders
-Zurx Galvingar

Magistrata (Slots 06/10)
Level 3 City

Astral Sea Complex - Research, Fabrication and Lanunch of Astral Sea/Space Projects and units
Foundry - Build 2 Bonded Units for one recruitment action.
Skydock - Build 2 Flying Units for one recruitment action.
Skyhooks - Provides free maintenance for 10 Flyings Units.
Whispering Tower -
International Union Bank -

Enclave Developments
Circus Magicka -
Distributed Operations: Each Enclave decreases the cost of Project Astronomicon Developments/Projects by 5, granting Host Nation an additional 5 income

Free Actions
Movement: Magistrata Hold Position
Investigate Coastal region and villages for disappearances

Actions:
1. Upgrade Magistrat to Level 4 (60)
2. Upgrade Magistrata to Level 4
3. Upgrade Magistrata to Level 4

6Th legion

things had been going well for the past month structures had been being built at a record pace even basecamp was seeing some much-needed upgrades a few new units were brought out of storage primarily the old artillery walkers it was up to logistics and mechanics to bring these old war machines to life filling their tanks with fuel and allowing the hydraulics and mechanical systems buzz and click with fresh oil like slumbering giants awakening form a thousand-year rest soon the ground would shake with not footsteps of titans but the pounding of heavy shells.

actions
1) upgrade basecamp to level 3 (completed
2) create new template "artillery walker"
3) create grimbart
move
chaos squad south.

settlementstructures
base camp lv2- radar array: +1/0 against enemies while fighting in their Capital Tile - processing plant: eco-building trade depot: mechanical processing plant: allows an additional keyword on templates
forward operations lv2Memorial: Decreases the chances of units or settlements rebelling should Order or Happiness drop below 0
units being constructedmilitary
1X gunner -1X Grimold -1xranger --------------------------------------------------------------------- civilian 2x processing plant mechanicals --------------------------------------------------------------------- Hero unit: Chaos Squad HP 4 Movement 1 Attack 3 Offense 3 Defense 3 (Guerrillas)(Heavy)(Robust) Arcturus Hero HP 4 Attack 3 Movement 1 Offense 4 Defense 2 (Robust)(Meatshield)(Massive Frame- Should this unit be destroyed, it instead has its maximum HP reduced by 1. This can only be done as long as the HP does not hit 0 when doing so) Mondo The Extra Small Gecklicko Hero HP 3 Movement 3 Attack 3 Offense 1 Defense 4 (Light)(Hatred- Vehicles)(Tiny- If attacked by any other unit other than a Hero, they must be enemy must succeed on a second roll to hit)

currentincomeexpensesupkeepturn final
2010055 -2045

e648bceab14260af6a2e3762dedbdb08.jpg

For all the chaos in the land, there was still a serene calm in Amno's voice. It is as if he had foreseen these events. Regardless of if he wielded such a power, he calmly oversaw the concourses of civilians. The Upside Down was a natural place to evacuate from the city centers for the moment. With the chokepoint of the bridge to it being quite advantageous, the opposition would be hard pressed to assail it on top of the ambient disruption the defense mechanisms provided. While things seemed dire, Amno was not convinced. Mainly that his stratagem was in fact still working, and it seems that the attack was overall underwhelming for Fafrium. Most of Fafrium's initial forces laid in ruin despite the strong number advantage. All of which, their efforts would work against them as New Creation reclaimed them for its own purposes. Resources for which Amno could use to ensure victory as he had planned.

He could feel the city's shield return, and with Shachar running readings on energy reserves, he expected to be able to restore the shield to full strength which would mitigate the follow up attack Fafrium and their allies would be able to field. So, as they perish, they will nourish New Creation and allow the Konomi to bounce off their advance with ease. Amno watched as the infrastructure laid before him. All ready to build a stronger army to keep Fafrium at bay. One he expected to be quite profitable. Assuming they would be able to attack again. Which would roll in his orb mind. What to do next? Likely remove the mercenary company. They needed to be dealt with swiftly regardless.

Then as a message reached his sphere of floating symbols, Amno gave a sparkle... So the elves will intervene. Was it necessary? Not particularly. But, Amno knew from Wikihow that allowing friends to do favors for you improves relations, and he wanted to show the elves that the he truly valued their involvement. What better way than for them to assist in this outwardly appearing time of need? Their placement would be good. Right on top of the defenseless howitzers of the mercenary company. Perfect. Then, the elves will crash into the city and have victory. If of course, that was not already decided by the time they arrived.

Amno could not forget the goblin tribe. Some were lost in the battle, but the others were more than happy to assist still. Shachar used the city's systems to collect the troves of fallen weapons to assist the production of weapons within the Upside Down. With them joining the fight, and with them trained, Amno expected them to fight well.

Finally, the purchase of mercenaries was complete. If Fafrium hired the Eternal Legion, they would likely hire them as well. So, it behooved him to snatch them away from their grasp. And they were perfect for Shachar's exploratory research. Them, the goblins, and the shield; Amno had little to worry on Fafrium's attack. He pondered on how Titania may react to the news. How hard would they press? Considering what the Konomi had defeated and will surely defeat, Titania certainly has the upper hand. Will the ETO intervene and save Fafrium from itself? Maybe. But, Amno would not tire himself with that. What the ETO will do, will be what they do. Amno made his intentions clear. There is no interest in Fafrium land.

And as he continued to ponder, other matters needed his attention. But, with his calm demeanor, he was sure that his people would know that they shall prevail. Whenever from tactics and strategy or from the Shattered Sky, they did not know. Who knows, maybe a little bit of both.

• Pay 100 resources to complete quest: {Quest 2: Donate 100 Resources to build up the weapon stockpile of the Goblin Tribe.}​
    • Inquiry on Matrix Uplink Shield HP (I have no idea.) (And also to see if it activated.) (I may also use resources to refill it immediately once I know how much money I actually have.)​

• Current Stat Bonus: (+1/+5) Next turn: (+2/+5)

The Clouds of Bridged Reality: An inverted spire attached to an exposed part of the Upside Down that sports multiple bridges leading outside of Dexrus. Civilians and other Konomi may come and deposit materials of this world to be converted into usable resources for Konomi use. Its reverberations slowly add additional energy into the surrounding environment allowing sustainability minded gathering to slowly add resources over time.

Ability: +5 Resources for each civilian manned the Bridge of Reality (Just the building, not the settlement)
    --
    Manned by 2 Oracles of Dust, 1 Mimic Object.

-----

Prophetic Prism: An aerial construction of three equilateral triangles where air units dock and recharge their dimensional energies. The prism hangs in the air seemingly supported by nothing. Though, that is hardly the case. The prism removes the upkeep of air units stationed at the settlement built upon with a limit of 5.

Ability: Only reduces Espionage in the city it is located, not all cities by -1
    --
    Manned By 1 Oracle of Dust.

----

The Laboratory at the End of Creation: At the End of Creation, isolation testing and development of new technologies can be done without contamination from Old Creation and the many dimensions. If the Konomi were to survive, they would need to keep the pace of technological development they have been experiencing. A portal to the end with specialized dimensional anchors to equipment to be used as normal with vat tubes of the End to test designs and mixtures. Unlocks the ability to perform research. Pay resources at checkpoints called project. Once full cost is paid. Project is complete.

Ability: Laboratoryโ€™s small bonus ability will be a +10 flat resource generated a turn to its project (So it will slowly research itself if left alone).

----

Curtain of Absolution: A large curtain where materials from the Clouds of Bridged Reality are then processed in this specialized facility to improve yield. Materials pass through and undergo additional reactions and conversions. A structure that improves resource income.

Ability: Generates 1 resource on its own.
    --
    Manned by 3 Mimic Objects

----

Fruitful Flower: A large lotus like structure where multitudes of dimensions converge. Matter and energies from across creation are brought here to forge and create equipment for the Konomi's needs. A structure that crafts new items on a 10 on a 1d10. Items may not be used until the next turn.

---
    The Kainsayz- Unz Support Center was a gate that allows travel between two different realms, allowing upkeep to be deferred. 5 Land Units stationed in that city would have the upkeep removed during that time.

---
    Defense Matrix Uplink: A series of ethereal sensors and energy instruments supported in an extension of the Prophetic Prism with Unz computational support. Orange streaks would descend from the sky and connect with garrison forces while periodically generating flashbang munitions to launch down onto the surface to distract and disorient attacking forces. Its presence in the sky makes discerning aircraft and other aerial movements difficult.
    1. "Protection of Dust": The defense matrix connects to garrisoned units, generating dimensional fields and rifts to protect them.
      1. This structure has a number of shield hitpoints that are consumed before garrisoned units take damage. The total is equal to twice the settlement level. Each turn, one shield hitpoint is regained, and the structure starts with the maximum hitpoints it may have when built. The owner may spend 60 resources to refill it immediately, even while besieged (if applicable).

Last edited:
legionofelves-png.1075400
While no new vehicles were in production yet the tooling and blueprints were being prepared for both the new carriers, planes, and vehicles. Slips and factories were being readied for full production of the weaponry. Included in the new production plans were a Strategic Bomber, a naval transport, and a Tank Destroyer. The capabilities of these vehicles were solid and they would make an excellent addition to the new army of the Legion. Additionally a large number of the cloning facilities were being converted for the production of new Homunculi instead of the vats used to create life previously. The Elves were bending all of their spare time into researching new ways to improve their new homunculi troops and hoped to have a new upgrade soon.

In the intervening time many former Genesis troops had been offered full citizenship and given the same rights as their elven brethren. A new race of life had become prominent within the Legion, that of the Lesser Elves as the former Genesis Troops were now called. They lived significantly shorter lives compared to their immortal brethren and many resented their former masters for what they had done to them. Though they were still forced to be soldiers, they were in a military autocracy and such freedoms were not offered to any citizen of the Legion, they were allowed many new freedoms they had not been offered before. Including the ability to live lives outside of a barracks. For the first time the Lesser Elves were allowed to step into a world that they had not ever been allowed to access. Only time would tell what this would do to the new citizens of the Legion.

Economy Breakdown:
Income: Lostla (Lvl. 4 Capitol)|+50 Resources
Upkeep: Victorious Pattern Artillery|x1|(-15)/2(Ration Hoarding) | (-8 Resources) {} Elite Clone Troopers|x2|(-20)/2(Ration Hoarding)| (-20 Resources) Puppet|(-20 Resources from lvl. 4 Capitol) Total: -48 Resources
Net Gain/Lost: +2 Resources
Previous Remaining: 13 Resources Misc: +20 Resources gained from World Tree Action Cost: 0 Resources New Remaining: 35 Resources
Paid Actions: Create 3 New Templates, -3 Paid Actions
Name: Heron Class Strategic Bomber {} Type: Air {} Tier: 1 {} M: 1 {} HP: 1 {} Attacks: 1 {} Off: 0 {} Def: 0 {} Keywords: Strat Bomber (10)
Name: Turtle Troop Transport {} Type: Naval {} Tier: 1 {} M: 1 {} HP: 1 {} Attacks: 1 {} Off: 0 {} Def: 0 {} Keywords: Transport (5)
Name: Dagger Class Tank Destroyer {} Type: Vehicle {} Tier: 1 {} M: 1 {} HP: 1 {} Attacks: 1 {} Off: 0 {} Def: 0 {} Keywords: Armor Piercing (5)

Free Actions: Use Policy: Militarist Demands - Most if not all goods in the Legion are the property of the state. (Every three turns the Legion can bolster resource generation in the capital and surrounding tiles) Army 1 (1x Victorious Pattern Artillery) Move South-East 1 tile, Move South 1 tile Army 2 (1x Genesis Pattern Infantry) No actions this turn.
Hero Leet {} HP 3 {} Attack 3 {} Offense 3 {} Defense 3 {} (Clone Leader- Grants Clone troops a +1 Attack)(Armor Piercing)(Hatred- Infantry)
Hero Yโ€™lsin {} HP 3 {} Attack 3 {} Movement 1 {} Offense 3 {} Defense 4 {} (Anti-Air)(Advanced Armor)(Elven Pride- While in a settlement, boosts all ELVEN units to +1/0)
Personal Assault Armor {} Equipped to: Leet {} Stats: +1 Health and a 9+ save.
Elite Clone Troopers {} Elite Troop {} HP 2 {} Attack 1 {} Offense 1 {} Defense 1 {} (Hatred- Infantry)(Heavy)
Name: Eagle Pattern Fighter-Bomber {} Type: Air {} Tier: 1 {} M: 1 {} HP: 1 {} Attacks: 1 {} Off: 0 {} Def: 0 {} Keywords: Ground Support (5)
Name: Defiance Class Carrier {} Type: Naval {} Tier: 1 {} M: 1 {} HP: 1 {} Attacks: 1 {} Off: 0 {} Def: 0 {} Keywords: Carrier (10)
Name: Rear-Echelon Support Unit {} Type: Non-Combatant {} Tier: 1 {} Keywords: Civilian (0)
Notes: Gained 20 Resources from the World Tree
Trektek Trektek LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back