• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Birth of Nations Act 3: Modern Age

d4631v7-37e5939e-1d39-4458-97cf-ebffad41ff16.png

A skeletal figure sat in a large chair in a small, but extravagant room. He only brought a handful of important things with him on this journey, but they were still things that he preferred to not be without. A picture of him and his husband back from when they both were counted among the living. But that was a lifetime ago. They both gave up their mortality to be something greater, though with all that is going on, he did miss him from afar and hoped that he would be safe back at home.

The book detailing the events of a handful of millenia ago on the continent of Khanzhig. He must say, that this time, it seems that there will be societies to last. And that is something to be proud of, even with the turmoil that he heard has been happening on Khanzhig, he still holds out hope that they won't fall back into old patterns of destruction that civilzations before had all done. He even had befriended the leader of one of the Empires, The Nation of Itza and their Leader Grand Mage Tokotol who has since become a close and personal friend. Him and his forces alone have made such a difference in the fight, especially once their magic and technology was eventually increased.

A series of manuscripts from the continent of Citrona. That place had quite the ancient history and much was buried there that the current civilizations had uncovered. War was a plenty, with even one of the nations unlocking an ancient God that was long ago locked away. It was through a valiant effort and the nations coming together that allowed him to be defeated. And then followed the defeat of the Carmine Empire that had even tried to usurp control of the continent by becoming unsightly demonic beasts. Something that would never be allowed, of course. Demons are the number one priority to defend the planet from.

Inziim sighed as he looked over at his pad. The war was still going on in the farthest reaches, keeping things away from the planet that he has sworn to protect. But it has kept him away for quite some time, and even with regular updates from his spies and scouts on the going ons that are happening, he still prefers to watch from up close. Inziim was as always, the eternal watcher. He has dedicated his entire unlife to protecting the planet from Demonic or outside forces. The fighting outside forces was what he was currently doing right now. He was fighting an unrelenting foe, but their enemies will either surrender or be overcome. He was a powerful mage and would not leave his homeworld unprotected.

It seemed that the continent of Menai has finally emerged from the recesses of a dangerous plague that had wiped most of them out. They are finally on the road to recover and expansion. He will definitely keep informed of these matters and to see how they progress.

---------------------------------------

Hello all and welcome to Act 3 of my main RP thread game, Birth of Nations. It is a series that has been going on now for about a year, with this one being the 3rd passage of time. If you enjoy the intricacies of running your own nation and lots of fluff, then this is the game for you. A stat system has been put into place for balance, but it is the story that comes first and foremost when playing this game. Any issues with stats can be helped by myself or the other players that make up The Council.

This thread has been opened up to the public due to a few players dropping out/ becoming less active.

Exploration of the world and Diplomacy take place on Discord, even though the posts and main parts of the thread take place on RPN. If you still wish to play, but this is an issue, PM me and we can work something out.

Act 1 took place in the Bronze Age in the year 3000 BC of the world itself reborn, detailing with the adventures on the continent of Khanzhig and the fortunes and misfortunes that there was. Act 2 took place on the rival continent of Citrona in the colonial era in the year 320 with many ancient technological ruins from past civilizations being uncovered and dealing with an overarching vampiric lead demonic threat to existence.

Act 3, the Modern Age deals with the Continent of Menai after a number of years after a major plague had wiped out much of it's civilized world. The year is 2350 and now that nations on Menai are rising again, will yours be able to take a foothold and earn your place as a major player? Or will your people be overrun by the pirates and barbarian hordes that roam the land? Time will tell...

Last edited:
Bump

Still looking for additional players for those that are interested. :)

Bump. Still looking for additional players to participate in this ongoing story. :)

Hello, Trektek, I may try to join this roleplay! I have not looked through all of the details yet, however, I should have some time to review everything tomorrow. ☺

Trektek Trektek

I have read through most of the material and I believe that I am ready to start creating my nation. I do have a few questions but perhaps some of them have already been answered in your Discord server. ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back