What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Magical
  6. Zombies
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kent

Imagination will bring us everywhere
Act II, Turn 7
Prime Ship, Freedom - Capital Settlement


“The Collective is on Level-3 Alert. Complete lockdown in place. For your safety and the order of the collective, please stay inside your home. Any civilians caught outside will be apprehended and detained.” A mechanical voice kept repeating the announcement everywhere in Freedom. Mechanical Units were flying about. The usually bustling streets were empty and devoid of life except in some places where there was chaos.

In a certain place in Freedom, an Ogre Marauder was surrounded by a unit of Sentinels trying to detain it. The Ogre’s eyes were glowing differently.

“Bunch of puny metallic weaklings!” The Ogre bellowed as it tried to hit the units surrounding it. The mechanical troops did their best to dodge the attacks which most of the time worked. The attacks they couldn’t dodge, they just tanked with a force field.

Before it could make another strike, the Ogre heard a large thump behind it as if a large object fell from the sky. A shadow was cast on him from behind. He turned his head and looked what it was. What he saw was a gigantic mech with glowing red eyes.

“Affirmative, Admiral. I will head there immediately.” Enigma Prime said as he swung his weapon on the Ogre. That was the last thing the Ogre heard before his world went black.


Freedom Ship, Operations Room

Councilors were sitting around a round table in the Operations Room, listening to their fellow councilor, Admiral Gerald makes a report of the current situation.

“Those who have fallen to this phenomenon still within the Ship have been eliminated or detained. The rest have escaped and are gathering near the Capital. Approximately 2 units of Sentinels, 2 Strongmen, and 2 Ogre Marauders.” Gerald said. “They certainly have made it easier for us to eliminate them in one swing by grouping together.”

“This situation is unprecedented. I can’t believe the first major problem the Collective ever encounters in this new continent is a Civil War.” Aleksey replied as she massaged her temples. “What a waste.”

“Certainly. I never thought there would be a time the Collective would be fighting against each other.” Gerald sighed. “Even if our fellow collective members didn’t go rogue of their own will.”

“The situation is my fault,” Zeke said with guilt as he slumped in his seat. “I brought that artifact there and look what happened.”

“Exploring the unknown is a risky endeavor and sometimes brings about consequences such as this. You made a reasonable decision to acquire that artifact, but unfortunately, it didn’t bring about as good as a result as we would have hoped.” Alfred said as he puffed on his pipe. “While you’re not directly at fault, you still share some responsibility for this.”

“Enough of that. We will handle Zeke’s punishment later. For now, we have a situation to take care of.” Kiel said seriously as he stood up and looked at the live holographic feed of the rogue army. “Within my rights as Council Chairman, I authorize the use of Magna Legacy. Gerald, see to it that the rogue army is swiftly eliminated at minimal or even better, no loss.”

“Alfred, have the artifact secured and contained. It’s too dangerous, we will conduct research on it eventually but there is a risk it might influence our peers again. Be careful.”

“Order must be restored.”

Kiel then left after giving his instructions and the others went to do their jobs.


Freedom Fleet Task Force 1

The two airships were flying above Red Dawn.

“Those are the Mabinogi! See the destruction they bring! We must attack now! Aid those people and hit them while they are weakened! With the support of the airships, we can easily defeat them.” The Swamp Witch appealed to the Ogre Chieftain.

“Fight! Fight! Fight” The Ogre Marauders chanted behind him.

The Ogre Chieftain looked conflicted until he heard the Strongman’s voice.

“Chieftain, the mission takes priority. Mission Command has not authorized us to carry out secondary tasks. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to give up this opportunity to strike the Mabinogi.”

The Chieftain grunted before turning back and heading inside. “Fine.”

The Swamp Witch grumbled and looked at the Strongman. “I will submit a proposal for the task force to return here after the completion of the Primary Task.”

“Do what you will. For now, our time and effort will be to carry out our task.” The Strongman then looked at the battle below them. “The time to fight them will come, but not now. The information has already been forwarded to Mission Command. There’s also some news that there is a disorder in the capital…from the ogres and strongmen, fortunately, I haven’t heard anything about your fellow witches.”

The witch looked shocked and then concerned. “They aren’t trying to rebel, are they?!?”

“No, of course not.” The strongman shook his head. He believed without a doubt that their tribes will never rebel against their benefactor. They are part of the collective now as well and have benefited greatly from the merge.“It doesn’t make sense. We will have to wait for more information. As I said, we will first complete our mission and worry about those later.”

---

The Ogre Chieftain was sitting in his office, looking at the magical holographic figure of Gerald, the Fleet Admiral.

“So, you’re saying that some of my boys have gone rogue? Attacked fellow people of the Collective and then ran away?” The Ogre Chieftain asked for clarifications. His expression slowly started to distort in anger.

“Yes. Not just the Ogre Tribe, but some people from Guardian and the Swamp.” Gerald nodded.

“How insolent! We will turn back and I will smash their face myself!” The Chieftain bellowed in anger.

“Absolutely not! Your task force will proceed with the mission. We will handle this issue, just trust us.” Gerald immediately refused him. The Freedom Fleet can easily handle the Rogue Army without their help.

The Chieftain looked at him with a furious expression before slumping in his seat and sighing. “Fine. I also assume you got news of the Mabinogi as well. They have razed the giant city of the Cult. Should we attack them after the mission?”

“Negative. Your task force will immediately rejoin with the fleet after the completion of your task. The Mabinogi will be handled soon, but not now. We have other issues to take care of.” Gerald shook his head. “I bid you luck, Chieftain. Help our dwarf friend kill the Giant and return triumphant. Hopefully, with the Dwarf and whatever else you could find in their old settlement.”


Resources
Start of TurnIncomeExpenditureRemainingNext Turn
2521432502145

Income: [10(Fishing Ships), 40(Fishing Village), 40Capital), 40(Farming Village)] + 10% = 143

Pure Magic Crystals
1

Settlements:
Prime Ship, Freedom - Capital Level 2
Fishing Village, Guardian Coast - Farming Settlement Level 1
Resource Ship 001, Bounty - Farming Settlement Level 1
Orc Military Camp - Military Settlement Level 1

Total Units:
Enigma Prime, Military Hero
Orc Chieftain, Military Hero
Lord Ga'Lade, Military Hero
Lord Katazok, Civilian Hero
2 Valkyrie, Legendary Unit
1 Aegis, Elite Unit
2 Orc Marauders, Elite Unit
2 Swamp Witch, Elite Unit
1 Curator, Troop Unit
10 Sentinels, Troop Unit
2 Strongman, Troop Unit


Deployment
Empyrean Legion(1st Army)
Enigma Prime
Lord Ga'Lade
2 Valkyrie
1 Aegis
1 Curator
10 Sentinels
1 Swamp Witch

Guardian Legion(2nd Army)
-

Ogre Detachment(Temporary 3rd Army)
Ogre Chieftain
Nickel the Stout(Guest)
2 Ogre Marauders
1 Swamp Witch
1 Strongman

Order/Happiness
-1|0

Population
20/35

Magna Legacy
Prime Ship Freedom can fire its massive cannons into the fray but at a cost. Can attack during the battle for the chance to eliminate enemies. Roll a d10. On a 6+, kills a troop unit. On an 8+ kills 2 troops or 1 elite. On a 10, kills 4 troops or 2 elite, or 1 hero. Costs 20 resources to fire the cannons.

Crystal Cannons
Settlements count as a number of units equal to their level.

Surveying Magical Technology
2 Dice rerolls every exploration.

Valkyrie Development Program I
Qualitative upgrade on the Valkyrie Mech. Opens up additional and advanced options for unit combinations for an upgraded version of the Mech.

Sky Path
Through a massive breakthrough in the developments of magical engineering, the Collective has developed a technology that temporarily creates a forcefield path that zips objects across the path like a mini-hyperspace jump.

Effects: As a free action and for x resources, collective settlements can temporarily open a sky path up to y tiles away from the settlement for z turns. Only flying units (settlements, ships, troops, etc can access the sky path.)

Sky Coat

Through a breakthrough in the developments of magical engineering, the Collective has developed a magical system that protects and supports the flight magical system and movement mechanics of everything in the collective that is mobile.

Effects: Weather and movement penalties for settlements, ships, and units have been removed. External movement penalties are reduced.

Agile Skies
Through a breakthrough in the developments of magical engineering, the Collective has developed a magical system that boosts and supports the flight magical system and movement mechanisms of the Collective settlement ships.

Effects: +1 movement for settlements.

Acquired units have been automatically modified to flying(+1 movement, +1/+1) as per one of the Collective strengths.

Enigma Prime
Flying Hero Unit
Movement 2
HP 5
Attack 5
Offense 3
Defense 3
Goliath Programming: The power of the Orb has given this unit strength. +2 HP and +1 Attack(Orb was upgraded +2 attack)
Aura of Power: Gives other Valkyrie units +1/+1

Lord Katazok
Civilian Hero Unit
Additional Strength: The Power of Katazok: All troop units gain +1 HP
Additional Weakness: Unknown

Ogre Chieftain
Hero Unit(Modified Flying)
Movement 2
HP 4
Attack 2
Offense 4
Defense 4
Healthy Appetite: +2 HP and when an enemy unit is killed, eats them and regains +1 HP lost back to maximum
Tough Fighter: +1/+1


Lord Ga'Lade
Hero Unit(Modified Flying)
HP 4
Movement 2
Attack 2
Offense 1
Defense 1
Duel of Honor: Lord Ga'Lade challenges the leader of an attacking group to a duel (Leader or Hero unit). If they are not there, he challenges the strongest unit in the attacking group. Both combatants have their Offense and defense reduced to 0 and gain no benefits from any bonuses, either nation strengths or upgrades. The two leaders fight until defeat. If Lord Ga'Lade wins the duel, the other unit is not killed, but cannot participate in any further battle. If the army decides to continue fighting, they are demoralized and fight at -2/-2. The same goes if Lord Ga'Lade loses the duel.

Resplendent Heroics: Lord Ga'Lade is an inspiring figure and boosts all the allied troops in his square with +1 HP

Valkyrie
Flying Special Unit
Movement 2
HP 3
Attack: 2
Offense 3(4)
Defense 3(4)
Safety Net: If this unit is destroyed, only 1 unit of the combination is destroyed. The remainder is unable to combine again together for 3 turns.

Sentinels
Flying Troop Unit
Tier 1
Movement 2
HP 2
Attack 1
Offense 1
Defense 1
Protector: When another unit is going to be hit, take the damage instead.

Curator
Flying Troop Unit
Tier 1
Movement 2
HP 2
Attack 1
Offense 1
Defense 1
Unit Equipment: Instead of attacking can perform one of these functions instead;
1. Weapon modification: Boost an entire stack by +1/0.
2. Armor Modification. Boost an entire stack by 0/+1.

Strongman
Troop unit(Modified Flying)
Tier 1
Movement 2
HP 2
Attack 1
Offense 1
Defense 1
Overpower: Instead of attacking, can prevent 1 troop-type unit from attacking.


Aegis
Flying Elite Unit
Tier 1
Movement 2
HP 1
Attack 1
Offense 2
Defense 2
Absorption: On an 8+, absorbs strike. Instead of taking damage, holds on to strike. Can hold up to a max of 3 attacks in this manner. During battle may expend all attacks and then returns to normal.

Swamp Witch
Elite Unit(Modified Flying)
Movement 2
HP 1
Attack 1
Offense 2
Defense 2
Swamp Magic: Instead of attacking, can give support to any unit that either uses magic or magically powered tech. This gives the unit that is being assisted a +1/+1

Ogre Mauraders
Elite Unit(Modified Flying)
Movement 2
HP 2
Attack 1
Offense 2(3)
Defense 2(1)
Fighting Good: Ogre Mauraders when initiating combat, gain a +1 Offense and -1 Defense, but also deal an extra +1 damage. They are also very hearty and have +1 HP


Paid Actions:
Research Advancement: Collective Protection
This new continent is not a place of peace. With many enemies lurking around, settlements cannot be left without a standard garrison so the Council has passed laws and enacted defensive measures to ensure the increased security of every settlement.

Effects: Each Collective settlement gains a garrison force of 2 Protector Units. This unit can only be produced with the use of Pure Magical Crystals and cannot leave the tile the settlement it is stationed in.

Protector
Flying Troop Unit
Tier 1
Movement 2
HP 2
Attacks 1
Offense 1
Defense 1
Protector: When in a battle within a collective settlement tile, gain +3 defense. When defending against a siege on a collective settlement, gain +1 health on top of the +3 defense.
*Bonuses from Strengths and Heroes included in the stats.
Research Advancement: Clear Skies
Through a breakthrough in the developments of magical engineering, the Collective has developed a technology that will use the massive power of the Collective Settlements to block hostile effects.

Effects: The Capital Ship nullifies all map effects and 1 combat effect on the tile is it in. Other settlements can nullify 1 map and combat effects on the tile it is in. Effects can be traits, spells, etc.
Research Advancement: Heaven Refinery
Through a breakthrough in the developments of magical engineering, the Collective has developed a new and advanced refinery that allows them to refine more pure magical crystals.

Effects: Gain an increase in the monthly pure magical crystals production dependent on the Capital level.
Level 1 Capital​
+1​
Level 3 Capital​
+2​
Level 5 Capital​
+3​

Free Action:
Attack: Freedom Fleet will eliminate the Song Army
Magna Legacy will be used. (Rolled 3, no hit)

Magna Legacy
Prime Ship Freedom can fire its massive cannons into the fray but at a cost. Can attack during the battle for the chance to eliminate enemies. Roll a d10. On a 6+, kills a troop unit. On an 8+ kills 2 troops or 1 elite. On a 10, kills 4 troops or 2 elite, or 1 hero. Costs 20 resources to fire the cannons.

Forces with the Freedom Fleet
Prime Ship, Freedom - Acts as 2 additional units
Enigma Prime, Hero
Lord Ga'Lade, Hero
2 Valkyrie, Legendary
1 Aegis, Elite
1 Curator, Troop
10 Sentinels, Troop
1 Swamp Witch, Elite

*As Lord Ga'Lade is present in the army, all units gain an additional +1 health.
*Curator will do Weapon Modifications and boost the stack by +1/0
*Swamp Witch will use Swamp Magic and boost Lord Ga'Lade by +1/+1
*The Sentinels will absorb any attacks and will do a rotation to ensure that none of them gets destroyed.
Movement: Freedom Fleet moves 2 tiles SE, 1 Tile S.
Movement: Freedom Fleet Task Force moves 3 tiles SW, 1 tile NW to rejoin with the Freedom Fleet.
Exploration: Freedom Fleet explores Tile(Related to the Ceremonial Sword).
Policy Action: Manufacture of Greatness - Roll a d10, develop a GM Equipment on an 8+. (Rolled 1, no artifact manufactured)
Expedited Recruitment: 1 Curator Unit
 
Last edited:

Cosmo

Does Not Know Kung-fu


The large chamber was warmly lit by strong rays of light cascading down from the outside, small candles sat upon chandeliers above and a crackling fire blazed in the fireplace. The room was solidly built, the chiseled stonework of the walls and flooring made with an obvious care by a skilled hand. The room was filled with fine furniture, a large round table sat near the front of the room, covered in open tomes with a single blazing orb at the center of the table, it's actual purpose unknown to the occupants. Small and tall shelves lined the walls, filled with all sorts of curiosities, from mystery potions, tomes to odd contraptions and even a skull of unknown origin. The front of the room was covered in small desk and chairs, all empty save for two. In both was a student, young, new to the academy and currently making the most out of their study hour. The scribbling of quills and the crackling of the fire, the only sounds in the room... well, almost the only sound. Occasionally, almost at random, small hms and ahs would break the tranquility as one of the youths, a dark haired, pale man with an overly angular face, would let out those thoughtful, and excited, sound as his quill danced. This continued for nearly fifteen minutes and the young man was completely oblivious to the squaring of the shoulders and the gritting of teeth of his unwilling companion every time he released another aha!' into the empty storeroom.

Finally, after a loud, and particularly long, hm, the second youth, a tall, thin woman with pointed ears and long flowing blond hair, whirled around in her seat, "Would you shut up," she hissed, her voice almost dripped with venom and annoyance as her striking emerald eyes sought to tear holes through the young man's body.

"What?" the man, Trystan Galvingar, said as he blinked at the angry elven woman, his mind uncertain as to what this deranged woman was hissing at him for.

"The hms," she replied slowly as if she had already decided Trystan was clearly an imbecile and this would go no where if she didn't use small words and speak slowly so his brain didn't get lost in the void that sat between his shoulders.

"Hm?" The confused sound made its way out of his throat before he had even considered it, "Oh!" he said, his brows shot up as he grasped what her deal was, "Just excited," he said as he shot the vapid elf, "This work here is going to change the world," he moved closer to the brim of his seat, "Wanna see?"

The blond elf rolled her eyes, "Not re-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Trystan held up the paper he had been writing on, "Check it!"

In large letters, written in a sloppy hand, said 'Adventuring Names' and below it were numerous names such as 'Trystan Galvingar's Amazing Adventurers of Awesome', 'Trystan's Traveling Group of Mystery' and 'Trystan and the Boys'... the list did not get better as her emerald eyes swept the length of it. Silence hung in the air for a few seconds, fire burned in Trystan's eyes as a self-confidant smile hung at the corner of his lips.

"You're an idiot," the elf said, her voice had lost none of the venom, but now had a hint of exasperation as if this whole nonsense was not only far beneath her but was so far outside of her expectations or 'norm' that she wasn't sure how to proceed.

"No, look," Trystan said as he the paper back down, "After we graduate, we're going to be wizards. Like full on wizards. Like throw fireballs, turn people to sheep, wizards," he explained, his hands danced in the air and excitedly moved along with his words, "Like what better goal could there be then being adventurers. We are in a new continent. An unexplored continent. Imagine what we could find? What we could defeat? The people we could save? We could become heroes. Our names could echo throughout time and other kids will be reading about us," the fire that burned behind his eyes seemed to blaze even brighter, almost fanatically.

"Right," the elf said, her voice drawn out as she did her best to make sure he knew how little she cared or believed what he said, her emerald eyes didn't look at him so much as through him as if she had already determined that this odd man was crazy and clearly not worth her time, "Just shut up, I'm actually doing work here," she said as she turned back around, content to ignore Trystan now that he had been 'put in his place'.

"Wh.." Trystan said as he blinked and starred at her back numbly for a few moments, how could she not see the chance that was presented before them? His whole life had been building to this, they were standing on the precipice of destiny and she didn't even care, and he was supposed to be the dumb one? Trystan growled under his breath as he cleaned his quill, rolled up his parchment and made to storm out of the chambers, cause that would certainly show her what for. Lost in his sullen brooding, he didn't pay much mind to where he was actually going as he made his way to the nearest door.

"That's a closet," the same soft, yet somehow so sharp, feminine voice filled the room.

Trystan glared over his shoulder at the blond elven woman, who wasn't even looking at him. The burning resentment and anger grew brighter and desperate to both ignore her and prove her wrong, without actually thinking about the situation, Trystan yanked open the door... Darkness greeted him and as if the cosmos enjoyed his humiliation, a single broom fell out of the closet to smack him in the chest before it bounced off to hit the stone floor with a loud clack.

Silence hung in the air as his ears burned in embarrassment, just as he bent down to pick up the broom, a single word, lazily spoken as if the very effort it took to say it was not worth her time, pierced the room and echoed in his soul,

"Dumbass."

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Units
Trystan Galvingar [Novice Mage]

Deployment
Adventuring Party
Trystan Galvingar

Order/Happiness
0/0

Armory
[Putting names here, but not going to actually make what they do and get them cleared until graduation]
Trystan's Spellbook

Silver Mirror

Advancements
-

Spellbook
-

Academy Education
1/6 - Practical Class

Resources
Start of Turn
Income
Expenditure
Remaining
150
0​
-60
90

Actions
Advancement - Side Jobs
Trystan Galvingar is not above taking small jobs like janitorial duties, errand boy or slaying large rats in basements to earn a bit of money. If he is on a tile with a non-hostile settlement, he can use actions to take odd jobs to gain resources. More actions he uses, more resources he can gain.

Advancement - Extra Credit
Whenever Trystan Galvingar is on the Academy Tile, regardless of what class he is in, or if he is even a student anymore, he will produce a paper token for them.

Advancement - Student Aide
Whenever Trystan Galvingar is on the Academy tile, he can make use of Academy facilities and can use actions to gain a specific items {Potions, Scrolls, Mana Crystals, etc} from the academy facilities, as these are for his personal use, they are a bit different then what the Academy uses them for. [Feel free to change what these do, the cost, etc, for balance purposes]. All items are consumed upon use.

Free Actions
Explore Academy

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Potions
Antidote
1 action to create, free action to use, cures poison and gives immunity to poison for the turn

Magic Oils
2 actions to create, consumes 1 attack to use, applies a magical oil to their own, or an allies, weapon. Grants them +2 offense and makes the weapons attack count as 'Magical' for the turn.

Poison
3 actions to create, consumes 1 attack to use, puts poison on either their weapons or the weapons of an ally increasing their damage by 1 for the turn.

Health Potion
1 action to create, 1 attacks to use, heals 1 hp of the drinker

Grand Health Potion
3 actions to create, must give up all attacks, heals 3 hp of the drinker

Scrolls
Dispel Scroll
2 actions to create, free to use, allows for the caster to make a dispel attempt

Spell Scroll
3 actions to create, must give up all attacks, allows for the casting of an additional spell

Mana Crystals
Mana Crystal
2 action to create, free to use, spells/dispels gain a +1 modifier for the turn

Grand Mana Crystal
3 actions to create, free to use, spells/dispels gain a +2 modifier for the turn

 

Dest

The Sane One



The Saucy Foxy Tavern

"And then, this one in all his infinite wisdom, decided it would be a good idea to poke it! Turns out, the lump was a bear half again as tall of either of us who wasn't happy to be woke up from her hibernation by a sword in her rear!" Callarhan was stood atop a table in the tavern, mug in hand, with Requan by his side. Both were already well into their cups along with the majority of the soldiers and councilors in the tavern with many empty barrels and bottles scattered around the room. "So, we end up running out of the cave and dropping our weapons in the process, Requan already missing half his armor, and with an angry bear chasing after us! It took most of the day but we finally got away from her in the end, and that's how we met his Ex-Wife!"

The tavern quickly erupted in roars of laughter as most of those present bent over their tables or leaned against each other, several hitting the floor as they lost their balance and a few even passing out afterwards as the alcohol finally took a hold of them. The two warriors themselves held each other up as they both drained full mugs of strong whiskey and grinning like loons.

"Thank you one again for making me look more like a fool to our army Callarhan, maybe one day they will think I am as big of one as you are!" Requan attempted to stand tall, stumbling even as he stood still, and called for another round for the entire tavern, earning a roar of approval in the process. "Don't let him fool you though, when we first began training to be warriors he could barely hold his axe properly and had no idea how to wear his armor! It took him years to figure it out and he still has trouble sometimes so I hear! But! I could not ask for a better warchief! All hail Warchief Callarhan, Ally of Blizzen, Recruiter of the Earth, Watcher of the West, and drunker than he was at my wedding!"

The room shook once more as the tavern was filled again with laughter and cheering, the soldiers within relaxing from months on the march through harsh winter conditions and listening to their high leader and warchief share stories that would be held against them for years to come.



Council Chambers

"Well you two, the artifacts seem to suit you well," Bos walked around the two heroes, looking over their freshly equipped items.

The white plate gleamed on Blacktop's body, making his hat seem to pull light into itself from the contrast between the two colors, and the seemed to hum a soft melody while held within the earth spirits hands, giving s sense of peace to the three beings within the room. Bos turned around to look at the freshly delivered skull sitting on the table that once held the other two artifacts and began to thin.

"Blacktop, you have met Vigo correct? Can you fetch him for me? I believe he would be our best choice to use the Skull of the Seer that we obtained in the most recent auction," Boss turned back to the look at said skull once the hero had nodded, content to study the magic that it contained until such a time as the man could arrive.



Actions

Resources
Start of Turn Income Current UsageRemaining
12120032124081
Settlements
Sunset Mountain (Level 2 Capital)
Storm's Rest (Level 1 Farming Settlement)
Talon's Watch (2/3 to completion)
Haarter (Level 1 Standard Settlement one tile south of capitol tile)

Troops
Army of the Earth (Army 1):
1x Bulls
1x Fox
1x Earth Shaman
1x Blizzen
Tal 'Ki (Hero)
Blacktop the Undaunted (Hero)
Ancient Golem (Hero)
Callerhan (Non-Hero Story Character)

Eastern Guard (Army 2)
1x Bulls

Army of Order (Army 3 One tile south of Capitol tile)
2x Order Knight

Tournament Unit
Frosty the Blizzen

Order/Happiness
1/0

Population
8/30
\/
10/30

Paid Actions
Complete Construction of Talon's Watch
Recruit Blizzen at capitol
Recruit Bulls at capitol

Free Actions
March Army of the Earth (Army 1) one tile South and Merge with Army of Order (Army 3)
Equip Skull of the Seer to Vigo Myrt
Pay 200 Resources to auctioneer
Use Skull of the Seer to contact NPC nation of GMs choice (Undiscovered or Discovered)

Quest
Possess 10 Non-Hero Units - Completed at end of turn​
 

Twist

Of Fate
Yamabuki

Settlements
Huang He (Capital Level 2)
Standing Army
1 Samurai

1 Monk
1 Wyrms
1 Boat


Shan (Standard Level 1)
Standing Army
Abraxas
1 Skeletons
2 Rock Hunters
Dragons Gate
Broken Jaw Butler


Xùnsù De (Military Level 1)
Standing Army
2 Samurai

1 Monk
2 Wyrms
Twin Pixies


Advancements
Fishing Wharf: Can recruit fishing vessels. Non combatant units that generate 5 resources a turn. Can be recruited two for one at the cost of an elite unit, although recruited in one turn. May only have 4x where X is capital Level.

Lumber Yard: -1 action to settlement construction/upgrades
Longmen Journey Shrine: Unlocks specialized building Longmen Journey Shrine
Stone Quarry - Construction costs 5% less resources
Clay Pit - Construction costs 5% less resources
Dam - Unlocks specialized building Dam
Bagua Arts - Unlocks Bagua Spells

Treasury- Receive X10 resources where X is the amount of buildings every Season.

Specialized Buildings
Longmen Journey Shrine: At the start of a turn where happiness is negative, roll a d10. On a 10, it returns to 0.
Tower of Trials - A Unit may be transferred here and if so, on a +7 unit becomes a Hero Unit. Failure of the roll destroys the unit
Dam - Blocks waterways and Settlements produce 10% more resources if within 1 hex


Bagua Arts


Roll a D10. If required number is rolled, use that spell. A Longmen Journey Shrine is required to cast spells. For every Shrine after the first, you may reroll but previous roll is lost. Rerolls are not allowed if 1,4,10 is rolled.

Poison Arrow (1) : -1 Happiness
Balance (2): Happiness/ Order cannot be lowered
Well Being (3): Movement penalties are negated
Stagnate (4): -1 Order
Blessed (5): Unit's receive a Save
Stability (6): Resources cannot be lost this turn.
Unity (7): +1 Order/Happiness (Does not stack)
Prosperity (8): Double resources gained this turn
Attainment (9): Required actions this turn require one less action
Killing Breath (10): Destroy a random unit

Roll: 3
Rerolled: 8


Total Troops
3 Samurai Troop
2 Monk Troop
5 Wyrms Elite
2 Boats
Dragons Gate Non-Combatant
2 Fishing Boats Non- Combatant
Abraxas Hero
1 Skeletons Troop
2 Rock Hunters Troop
Twin Pixies Hero
Broken Jaw Butler Hero


Order/Happiness
0/0

Population
13/25

Orders
Paid Actions:
Upgrade Settlement Capital (99 resources) with Huang He Standing Army (2/5)
-
Build Advancement Dragon Festival for 9 resources*

*Dragon Festival: Allows the production of two units;

Fire Crow
Troop
Hp 1
Attack 1
Offense 0
Defense 0

Oil Paper:
On a roll of 10, explode. If against a flyer, this also causes 2 damage

and

Dragon Dancer
Elite
Hp 1
Attack 2
Offense 0
Defense 0


Fire Dragon: Acts as a +2 versus Constructs


Free Actions:

Recruit Dragonic Unit with the Dragon Gate Wyrm (Free)
Move Unit Wyrm to Tower of Trials (Roll 6) - Unit Destroyed


Movement (Army One) 1 Tile Northwest of Shan

Army One
Abraxas
Broken Jaw Butler
1 Skeleton


Resources

Start: 111
Income: 304
Expenditure: 108
End: 307




Huang He was alive with hollering and cheering, the city streets lined with colourful banners and vibrant decorations. Every building and house was abuzz with activity, their inhabitants busy at work as they readied themselves for the coming day. With all this activity, the streets and roads were packed by people as their antics and perpetrations undoubtedly spilled out into the open. With funding being meticulously arranged by Lady Genmei, who had shrewdly taken advantage of the blessed prosperity all establishments seemed to have this spring, the Dragon Festival was well on it's way.

A time honoured tradition, the Dragon Festival was a celebration of their proud patron who had struggled with them on the Yamabuki's ancient journey and who had nobly shared his God given gift with them, allowing the Yamabuki to transform themselves from a war torn people and into a glorious nation.

And so every year when the snow thaws and the streams run full, the great Dragon Festival is held. As he stood among the crowds, Gaozu had worried the recent renovations to the Capital would hinder the celebrations but Lady Genmei had managed the whole thing perfectly.

".... so with the construction starting from the gates and the outer walls, the building shall make it's way inwards, as all the festivities and parades march through the main streets. This should allow the Festival to continue without impediment and, my dear Prince, afford you and the rest of our people a chance to see the results of the renovations as were ease ourselves to the bailey."

She turned back to face him, her hands falling back into the long sleeves of her golden robes. While Gaozu had certainly been listening, his eyes couldn't help but drift to the remarkable Dragon puppet, it's rich tailored green fabric and glittering scales eye-catching as well as the display of the performers who would utilise it. Already they practiced for the parade, the skilled team practically leaping and sliding around and over each other, as they perfected their moves.

A soft laugh brought him back to his senses. "I do apologise Lady Genmei, but the Dragon Dancers are quite impressive" stated the Prince of Most Brilliant Blue, though she was unoffended, happily smiling at him.

"They certainly are." replied the Golden Treasurer, her gaze falling on the practice performance and yet another impressive move by the team. "A marvellous display. I cannot wait to see the Fire Dragon! I loved it so when I was just a little girl.."

She too was quickly enraptured by the performance, getting caught unaware by Gaozu's soft words "My Golden Lady..."

She turned to see the Prince, a wonderful kite of crisp, decorated paper in the vein of a grand carp, held before her as he bowed before her slightly. It seemed he had slipped away while she was enthralled by the Dragon Dancers, gathering gifts for the two of them as In his other hand he held another kite, the fearsome red dragon floating behind him. "Would you care to fly a kite with me?" he asked, looking up at her with a childish grin.

Holding her hand over her heart for a moment, she nodded, taking the reins of the gliding gift in her left hand as she was quickly led away with the other. Within moments, more gleeful laughter echoed on top of the joyous bustle that was to be the Dragon Festival.


[/font]
 
Last edited:

Crocodile

Mister Zero
Great Cog.gif

Coghaven


A small wind-up bird flitters towards the clockwork city of Forgeheart. It beats its wings desperately, following its command rotors inside its frame to go towards the Ministry of War. It seems to be running low on its winding. The magics of the savages had done their best to bind a force in place but the messenger was determined to deliver its warning. The little bird enters into a trajectory... and dives just as its key stops turning, performing a death dive. The little bird smashes through the window of a startled logistics officer who gapes at it before seizing it and running towards the War Room where grim figures are gathered.

The chamber is clacking and clattering as status updates come in. A wall listing units shifts and panels rotate to show troop status. The officer stumbles in panting to the looks of Warmaster Otherion and Overseer Thorpe both looking surprised at his behavior. Soon enough though they see the bird and the message is removed from the container in it, bearing the mark of Fizzo Glint, Minister of Commerce.

"The scum have used their magics to bind the First Clockwork Legion in place," Otherion says in a visceral tone as he squeezes the note in a clenched fist. "Fizzo is stuck at the Troll Bridge with our core army."

"So we adapt. Fizzo gets to keep his word to hold the bridge for the Trolls," Runcible offers with a sad smile at the grim news. There was something dark in his expression though as he regards the map. Watching the staff moving pieces and shift things around as scouts got reports back from Dal Gargo. The complete annihilation of the main Orc army had hurt on more than one level. So many dead because these monsters wanted to slaughter innocents. The Fafrium refugees had shown just as much, revealing the slaughter there.

"We can still execute a minor pincer movement. Reinforce Dal Gargo with all remaining reserves we've assembled. It might be enough... or at least give Grizzakis and the last of the fighting Orcs a chance. I don't know at this point," Otherion said solemnly as he laid out the plan. "I wish permission to lead the counterattack."

"If we lose Dal Gargo, there's nothing to stop them coming here. Permission Granted. Every unit we can send. Do it. I'll give the order to commence evacuations. We'll start organizing with the Fafrium survivors and make sure we can pass off what information we can to them as well. "

-----

The people were gathering before the Overseer's Hall as they looked up towards the balcony of their ruler. Runcible Thorpe rarely called gatherings like this, favoring orders rippling out through the ministers who helped him keep this young nation running. However everyone could feel it. The mists had come and there was a fear in the air. Many people would have given into the feeling and fled, surely as many would still be affected by it. What monsters like the Mabinogi failed to grasp was that this was a familiar feeling to these people. Many had fought in or supported the Hammteron Revolt in Greater Titania. The beasts relied on terror but the problem with fear is one of two reactions occur: fight or flight. Perhaps they'd faced the fight impulse before, but not on the magnitude Coghaven was prepared to go.

The crowd seems to focus as the doors open and the Overseer steps out to a podium with a speaking tube. Pipes were scattered about to carry his speech even as along the streets people could see soldiers and clockwork moving. The were heading in formation to the gates. They were marching to war in defense of allies and the nation itself.

"My people, this is a dark time. Our allies, the Orcs of Clan Spike Horde, are on the cusp of annihilation. These beasts, these Mabinogi, come to bring their oppression upon them. Upon us! They seek to force their dark vision of 'how the world should be' upon all. We have tasted that sort of evil, have we not?" Runcible asked the crowd who roared in angry agreement.

"Have we not suffered before at those who use MAGIC to oppress? To kill? To control?" Again an even louder roar of angry agreement.

"Are we victims?" Runicble demanded as he looks over the crowd and hold up his mechanical hand.

"NO!" Roared all of the city in thunderous response.

"Are we slaves to the wills of others?" Runcible demands as he slams the fist in the podium, shaking it.

"NO!" Roared the city of innovators and craftsmen.

"Do we run from a fight?" Runicle demanded as he grips the podium and looks out seriously to all present.

"NOOOOO!"

"These SAVAGES seek to fill us with fear. You can feel it creeping in, I know I can. But they fail to grasp that FEAR is an old friend to us. It might drive us down but we have NEVER run from fear. WE FIGHT!" Runcible shouts in surprising passion, reminding all of the firebrand he was before he ever became the calm, collected ruler of exiled thinkers and workers. "We battled for every INCH of Hammerton! We bled, many died and felt the power of MAGIC. The tool of those who seek to oppress! These beasts are just another oppressor! They seek to undo all of our wonderful work! Are we going to go quietly?!?"

"NOOOOO!!!" Screamed the city of Forgeheart, even the machinery seeming to shudder in agreement, as if the Great Cog itself had responded.

"Then we shall do grim work my friends. Our armies shall march! And you shall work with me to prepare the city! Let us be ready to GREET these oppressors with our craft and genius. Let us show them the WRATH of the GREAT COG! NEVER AGAIN!" Runcible roared out, a battle cry screamed in the streets of Hammerton even at the most desperate times. When fear gripped the heart and the strength ran from you. The old revolutionary fervor, that could turn the dispossessed into fanatical fighters, was waking back up.

"NEVER AGAIN!" Replied the city as they set about the grim tidings of final revolt against any who would dare to oppress in control or death. Forgeheart would ready a welcome only desperate and violent rebels were capable of against even terrifying odds.


Advancements
Basic Robotics (Lvl 1): Clockwork Soldiers gain a 9+ save
Aquatic Settlements (Lvl 1) - Settlements may be built on water tiles. Currently may suffers issues on a roll of 9+ on a d10.
Clockwork Auxiliaries (Lvl 1) - Each Settlement functions as having two +0/+0 Mechanical Defenders.
Grand Market (Lvl 1) - Establish trade benefits with allies or trade partners. Trade income of +10 per Trade Partner.
Trade Road (Lvl 1) - Improved Trade Income by +5 with Clan Spike Horde.
Widgets (Lvl 1) - Widgets generated every turn, collected sums able to be spent to reduce time or cost on advancements or mechanical units.
Winterizing (Lvl 1) - Remove Winter movement penalties for units.

Orc Advancements
Orc Battle Plate (Lvl 1) - Armor Improvement for the Orc Warrior units of Clan Spike Horde granting +0/+1 while allowing standard movement.
Orc Flame Bombs (Lvl 1)- Orc Warriors gain +1/+0 and deal Ongoing fire damage.
Orc Mana Stones (Lvl 1)- Magic Attacks against Orc Warrior units suffer -2/0


Items of Interest
Omega Research Outpost (Inside Forgeheart borders)
Demon Destroy Cannon (Research Material)
Demon Destroyer Chassis (Research Material)

Allies
CORA (Cognitive Operation Records Assistant) - Controller of Omega Research Outpost
Clan Spike Horde (Orcs)
Naltrox the Mighty Troll - Supplied Armor and Tools by Coghaven (20 Resources)

Questlines
Coghaven Quest 2: Train 10 units (4/10)
CORA Questline: Quest 2 - Build a Science Institute
Orc Questline: Quest 3 - Build the Orcs a Settlement.

Settlements
Forgeheart
Capital Level 2

Clockwork Fishery (Lvl1) - Can recruit fishing vessels. Non combatant units that generate 5 resources a turn.
Can be recruited two for one at the cost of an elite unit, although recruited in one turn.
May only have 4x where X is capital Level.
Modular Walls (Lvl 1) - 0/+1 to settlement defense bonus

Finley Station
Floating Base Specialized Military Settlement Level 1

Industrial Recalibration (Lvl 1) - Finley Station produces the full resource output of a Standard Settlement of its level each turn automatically.
Choose one of these free actions each turn:
-Build Submarine- No turn cost, but Resources count for Legendary
-Decrease Advancement turn by 2 to a minimum of 1.

Hero units
Mr. Finley
Civilian Hero
Machine Lore: Decreases cost of mechanical units by 25% at settlement that he is stationed at
Proper Maintenance: If stationed with a mechanical force, gives them a 9+ save. If they already have that save, it becomes 8+.

Total Troops
5 Clockwork Soldiers
1 Clockwork Reavers
1 Cog Guard
2 Ships
2 Orc Cannoneers
2 Clockwork Heralds

Deployment
First Clockwork Legion
2 Clockwork Soldiers
1 Clockwork Reavers
1 Cog Guard
2 Troll Hunters
Legendary
HP 2
Attack 2
Offense 2
Defense 2
Unrelenting Hunter: At the start of battle, choose unit type( Hero, Monster, Legendary, Elite, Troop) a unit will be randomly chosen from that type. If unit is down to, or only has 1 HP remaining, roll d10. On an 8+, enemy unit is captured instead of killed or attacked. If this action is taken, it uses both attacks
(Forced to Hold Position at Troll Bridge)

First Fleet
2 Ships
(Shuttling Finley Station Reserves to Dal Gargo to Join Battle)

Finley Station Reserves
2 Clockwork Soldiers
(Shuttling to Dal Gargo to Join Battle)

Coghaven Reserves
1 Clockwork Soldiers
2 Orc Cannoneers (Will provide Covering Fire)
2 Clockwork Heralds
(Marching to Dal Gargo to Join Battle)

Omega Outpost Forces
War Machine
Legendary
HP 2
Attack 2
Offense 2
Defense 2
Rapid Fire: If it kills an enemy unit, Gains +1 attack. (Once per turn)
(Remain in Dal Gargo to Continue Battle)


Order/Happiness
0/0

Population
13/40

Resources
Start of TurnIncomeCurrentExpenditureRemaining
-4360 + 15 Trade3293-61
Widgets
30 Widgets may be expended to cover the cost of production on something or shorten the time of production.​
Start of TurnIncomeCurrentExpenditureRemaining
9312012




Actions
Advancement (Lvl 1): Fury of the Great Cog - The Attacking Tribe is trapped in the space with Forgeheart. Forgeheart then Attacks and Self Destructs to attempt to destroy the Tribe and its forces. (15 Resources)
In fear of annihilation or perhaps deep set resentment at any form of oppression, including slaughter, the people of Coghaven work to turn their mechanical city of Forgeheart into a deathtrap. The Cog Priests have invoked prayers they haven't spoken since the exile, invoking the grinding and terrible wrath of the Great Cog. Never a violent entity, the Great Cog does not abide the slaughter of those hard workers who have given their fatih to its teachings. A vast spirit of industry, it can possess machinery properly prepared and marked. The entire city is being marked and recalibrated into a murderous vessel for the Great Cog, prepared to seal itself shut with the enemy within to commence a vast attack against the enemy including a final violent detonation and annihilation of Forgeheart itself in divine wrath.

Advancement (Lvl 1): Soul Engine - Slaughtering or Sacrificing Forgeheart citizens fuels and amplifies the power of Fury of the Great Cog ten fold as their very souls feed the divine working. (15 Resources)
When cornered, one either quails in fear or fights viciously. Coghaven elects to remind those who seek to oppress them that they are not afraid to die. One third of Coghaven's population has willingly agreed to remain in place to make the city look occupied and man defenses to entice the Mabinogi into committing to the slaughter like they seemingly have to others. These brave souls have been marked with a sigil of the Great Cog. They have chosen to give themselves up and over to its power to become fuel for an engine of terrible wrath. They accept this may destroy them, but facing what is coming, they embrace it in the hopes they will take all of the enemy with them. If the enemy attempts to cease their slaugther, these people will take their own lives to continue feeding the Soul Engine.

Train 2 Clockwork Soldiers Units - Production Line Efficiency (63 Resources - Finley Station - Mr. Finely Benefits)

Free Action
First Clockwork Legion - Magically Held, Fortifying Position, Awaiting Trolls
First Fleet - Shuttling Finley Station Reserves to Dal Gargo, Join Battle if allowed
Finley Station Reserves Join Battle in Dal Gargo
Forgeheart Reserves march to Dal Gargo to Join Battle. (Warmaster Otherion leading)
Evacuation of 2/3 of Population of Forgeheart to join with Fafrium Refugees
Transferring copies of all knowledge to Fafrium Refugees​
 
Last edited:

LadyOfStars

Tu'er Shen the Rabbit God
Penumbra
STATS
001 Cities:
Umbra (Capital) Destroyed
Barenziah (Farming Settlement)
Teera (Farming Settlement) Destroyed
002 Faith: 2
Cities 1 (+2 Per Turn)
Temples: 1 (+2 Per Turn
Statues: 1 (+2 Per Turn)
Way of Light
STORY

The God of War Reborn

This image shows orthographic Australasia. China, and in particular Beijing, are shown in the centre.

The Black Orb, discovered in the remains of a giant which had been converted into a city for the Flessi. It was certainly an unexpected location, but Arlethane could barely focus on the unusual discovery as she was overwhelmed with joy. She was now given the chance to begin restoring her pantheon. She would no longer be alone in the mortal world and would have someone with whom she could reminisce

With Umbra destroyed she had no choice but to return to the celestial realm where she could be alone for a brief moment again. Seated on a marble chair with the orb in her lap, Arlethane’s eyes welled with tears. “I am here rejoicing the return of my Kin while my cities burn and people suffer.” She spared an empty glance at the destruction. It seemed like the past was repeating itself and the Song was finally ravaging her lands.

Her attention returned to the orb, a longing stare at the swirling energy within. She would need the help of an immortal to restore the world to its rightful order. So with a deep breath she cast the orb into the open air and sat back to watch the show.

Now infused with more energy the Black orb began to awaken. Spinning in the air, a black energy started to emit from the orb, twisting and spiraling around it. Suddenly a voice called out from the relic, loud and angry, full of hate.

“What took you so long, Arlethane?! I spent over a thousand years in that orb! Waiting for someone to come along!” Aldur’s voice resounded off of the void that surrounded them, regaining its vigor and strength as he raged on. “I went west to destroy the Song and no one came to assist!”

Arlethane rolled her eyes, sighing heavily as she listened. “From what I was told, you struck down Melkor and Valar when the three of you went west. You killed your support.” She said with a hint of annoyance in her tone.

Silence followed as the God’s body began to materialize overhead. Horns stretching outward and up, followed by the sprouting of fur across his muscular frame. He reached out, extending his arms to his sides and stretching limbs he had not used in over a thousand years.

Finally he came crashing down, creating no dust or noise as he did so. Rising to his feet he conjured his beloved axe to his hand, fiery and hungry for war. “Welcome back, Aldur.” Arlethane said with a noticeable condescending tone.

“Hmph.” He snorted and turned away from the pink haired goddess. “Where is everyone else?” The minotaur inquired.

“Dead or imprisoned just as you had been.” She sharply replied.

“Then how did you come to be here? Rescued by a worshiper?” He glanced back at her over his shoulder, truly curious about her time.

“I saved myself. Unlike the rest of you I was clever enough to come up with a plan that didn’t leave me stuck in a prison of my own design.” Arlethane rose from her set and as it began to disappear, she waved her hand and opened the gate to the mortal world.

“The Dawn Pantheon is making a comeback under my leadership, but we must first destroy these new foes.”” Her eyes rolled over to Aldur and she cast a judging glance his way.

“And that is where I come in I suppose? And that is why you didn’t take my power for yourself when you could have.” The Minotaur walked by her, unbothered and unafraid of her. “Let’s go crush some mortals.” Aldur said with a growing smirk.



ACTS

Cost Actions:
  • Revive Aldur, The God of War
  • Rebuild Umbra
  • Clear Teera
Free Actions:
Army 3 moves SE 3 Tiles
Slitherscop moves SW 1 Tile to Teera
© pasta


Divine Power Progression




This Turn Income Expenses Next turn
Faith 59 6 0 65
Resources 165 40 0 205


Army 1 Army 2 Army 3
Composition 2x DawnGuard (Greatswords) 1x Aurum Wyverns 1x Soleil Canon Aldur, God of War 1x Spectrum Sailor 1x DawnGuard (Greatswords) 1x Soleil Canon Song-Guardian Slitherscop
Location Umbra Carcass Teera
 

Verus

New Member
Act II, Turn 7

They arrived with the next boat, a small legion of gentlemen and ladies dressed in grey uniforms. Carmine had awaited their arrival with anticipation. Lately the dormitory town had gotten quite….., immoral. His repeated commands to shut down the worst dens of miscreants had been ignored and the nasty, ratty bars seemed to pop up every day.

On principal Carmine had nothing against a little merriment. Students and staff needed to unwind and frankly he himself was known to appreciate a stiff drink and high-quality tobacco. No, there was nothing wrong with a proper tavern or inn, but these “establishments”. They smelled of vomit and stale beer, which was better than the actual beer, and they attracted shady individuals.

Soon, his troubles would be over. These were some of the best law enforcers patria had to offer. Naturally, city security back home had long been privatized. It had taken but a letter and some coin and they had come.

It took less than a month for the rabble to be cleared out. The ratty bars disappeared, replaced by coffeehouses, inns and pubs. Anyone caught trying to sell illicit merchandise could expect to lose a few teeth and be thrown out of the city. Order once again rained and Carmine was satisfied. He toyed with ideas of expending the Burea of Overseers, as he began to call it. There were certain advantages to having a standing military force, no matter how small.

Things to ponder for later. On his desk were the new building plans he had to go over and review. With a sip of coffee, he looked them over. He took a cigarette of the tray of rolled ones and lit it. His eyes scanned the documents as he dipped his pen in ink and signed for their approval. With a satisfied nod he moved on to the next subject. McRoy was about to enter his seventh year, soon he would graduate and the Academy would lose its oldest student.

As if.

His pen scratched across the paper, an employment contract taking shape. Except for the foreigners he was not sending any of these youths home. He hadn’t come halfway across the world to let the potential of a magical community slip through his fingers. He would need more though, although the budding city outside his window was a step in the right direction it wasn’t enough.

He looked at the sketch, a hundred towers now graced the city scape he had drawn. Towers had always appealed to Carmine. He had even considered designing the school as one, but that would have been more trouble than it was worth.

“For every master a tower, status to blind them, property to bind them.” The words hang in the air as if awaiting response, but apart from the headmaster there was nobody there.

It would work, humans were predictable, calculable, he had done the math, they would stay.

Actions:

Movement:

None

Free actions:

Recruit novice: Delilah Woodford (See strength: Growing student body)

Foreign student: Trystan Galvingar

Elite Adapt trio explores mana vein.

Missions:

Quest 2: Acquire 5 Students that are at the second rank of training (students attain second rank in their 5th year) 1/5 Students.

Paid Actions:

Advancement: -20 resources, -1 turn, small arcane workshop, effect: can build minor artifacts powered by mana crystals.

Advancement: -20 resources, -1 turn, qualified teachers, effect: +1 happiness (unlock level 2 happiness bonus)

Advancement: -20 resources, -1 turn, school security, effect: +1 order (unlock level 1 order bonus)

Economic Table:

Start of Turn Income Tuition Current Expenditure Next Turn
55 +60 +65 180 -60 120
Paper tokens table

Start of turn Income Expenditure Next turn
5 5 0 10
Mana crystals table

Start of turn Income Expenditure Next Turn
0 1 0 1
Advancement Table

Name Effect Level
(Free) Dormitories +1 Happiness 1
Small lecture hall theoretical lessons can be taught here to a maximum of 20 students, upgrades to medium lecture hall. Students following this track produce magical research, in game terms paper tokens. Every 5 paper tokens can be exchanged for a free advancement (specifically about magic). A student can only gain 1 paper token every turn. Once a student graduates it no longer produces paper tokens. 1
Small practice ground practical lessons can be taught here to a maximum of 20 students, upgrades to medium practice grounds. Students following this track can be taught combat spells, which increase their stats and abilities. 1
Small Scriptorium produces one magical scroll per turn 1
Small Laboratory produces one magical potion per turn 1
Small Crystal refinement facility produces one mana crystal per turn. 1
Potion table:

Name Effect Amount
Scroll table:

Name Effect Amount

Student Roster:

Name Turn Rank Type Location Track(s)
Tom Richards 3 Adapt Elite Abroad Theoretical/Theo
James Dunwall 3 Adapt Elite Abroad Theoretical/Theo
Loyd McRoy 6 Adapt Elite The Academy Theoratical/Practical
Cain Vastros 3 Adapt Elite Abroad Theoretical/Theo
Lana Lockhart 4 Adapt Elite The Academy Theocratical
Arya Freemason 4 Adapt Elite The Academy Practical
Charles Chooser 4 Adapt Elite The Academy Practical
Marla Jones 3 Adapt Troop `The Academy Theoretical
Delilah Woodford 1 Novice Troop The Academy Theoretical
Winston Charles 2 Novice Troop The Academy Practical
Trystan Galvingar (F) 1 Novice Troop The Academy Practical

Rin’ Gin, HP 3 Movement 1 Offense 4 Defense 2 Magic- During Battle can use one of these spells: Earth Crush- on a 8+ trap 1 enemy unit, no matter power or abilities. Earthquake- Roll a d10 for each enemy unit on the field. On a 8+ deal 1 damage. If every enemy unit is hit in this manner, alter the damage to 2. However if no enemies are hit, the Hero takes 1 Damage instead (cost 40 upkeep) Elite With army 1
Ulrich Improved Paperwork: Advisor that decreases Advancement by 1 turn to a minimum of 1 Hero unit (non-combat) The Academy
 

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
The Assembly's Assembling...

The Growth had made its demands clear. With its territory expanded the thirst for more bodies to expedite its reformation was made clear. The ones slain in the Conquering of the Spine and spread of the new Cultivation had been almost used up by Whitebranch's efforts to learn how to fabricate more of her kin quicker. Now they were back to using cattle and refuse to spread, but such was not enough if the Architect was to be believed. Even with the churning of the Bowels and their new territory, they couldn't languish in their success yet. The Growth needed bodies, and that meant setting out from its embrace in search of either more fertile hunting ground or general conflict.

Those numbers which had been spread for the New Cultivation were now being recalled to the Colonies. The Architect had to hold back the growing number of Soilings with promises of inevitable conflict, as he didn't want them breaking ranks so soon. If they had their way, they would be charging north and simply attacking any and all they saw. It was inefficient at best and self-destructive at worst, but such thoughts mean nothing to creatures of conflict such as Soilings.

Instead, they would focus on gearing the Colonies for the cultivation of a single, unified force which would make good on the Growth's desires. Such a force would take time to assemble, and the pits and irrigation needed to cultivate it would need formation. That meant it was back to work...

Even if they had visitors in their midst.

The People of Penumbra had come in search of a relic of the past, and could have derailed the Assembly's plans if they sought anything more than the simple allowance to search for their relic with minimal aid.

So the Flessi spent the next few weeks with the People of Penumbra in their midst, their search occurring alongside the Assembly's continuous cultivation. All in all, nothing much really changed except for the airship docked nearby. With how generally unbothered the Flessi were and how easily the Soilings could distract themselves with excessive activity, things proceeded as normal for the Assembly.



Colonies
Carcass (Lvl 2 Capital Colony)
The Spine (Lvl 1 Standard Colony)
The Bowels (Lvl 1 Farming Colony)
Policies and Advancements
Cultivate & Spread- Any tile the Assembly leaves units on for long enough will be converted into a Growth tile, whereas successfully building colonies instantly converts them.
Better Soiling Cultivation(Lvl 1)- Soilings train two for each train action
Total Growth Tiles: 7
Quest 2: Kill 6 Enemies (0/6)

Units
Carcass Garrison
2 Flessi
2 Soilings
1 Shellbound
The Spine Garrison
1 Soiling
2 Flessi
The Bowels Garrison
1 Flessi
1 Soiling
Army 1
2 Flessi
1 Soiling
Army 2
2 Flessi
1 Soiling
Army 3
2 Flessi
Army 4
2 Flessi
1 Soiling

Movement
Army 2 moves WEST merges with the Bowels Garrison
Army 1 moves South to merge with the Spine Garrison
Army 4 moves east to merge with the Spine Garrison
Army 3 moves SouthWest to Merge with the Carcass Garrison

Actions
1. Complete Upgrade The Spine to level 2 (ACT 4/4 REC 60/60)
2.Cultivate 2 Soilings for The Carcass Garrison
3. Cultivate 2 Flessi for The Bowels Garrison
Free Actions
1 Flessi Returned from Tournament to Carcass Garrison
Resource Transactions
Balance: 230 REC
+Income:
(Carcass: 40) +(Growth's Boon 25%) =50 REC
(The Spine: 20) +(Growth's Boon 25%) = 25 REC
(The Bowels: 40) + Growth's Boon 25% = 50 REC

-Expense:
Complete Upgrade The Spine to level 2 30 REC
Cultivate 2 Soilings for Carcass Garrison (Better Soiling Cultivation) 20 REC
Cultivate 2 Flessi for The Bowels Garrison (New Kin) 30 REC

New Balance: 275 REC
 

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
The fall of a colony so early within its expedition… what happens now would account for the survival of their remaining people.

The Refugees of Fafrium:


76488234-91D8-4040-A0E2-77AD490A033A.jpeg

Cold… the very main thought that was going through everyone’s head. Ever since they had started their journey towards North as to escape the very ‘fog’ and the savages and beasts that lay within such… they could barely focus upon other things that would have provided them distraction of their grim situation. One individual within the convoy, a rather large group of many races, ranging from humans and dwarves, all that way to creatures such as goblins and machinery… almost fell down into the cold and snowy floor. But one of the nearby men, a human covered in head to toe with winter gear, went ahead to aid the individual, and supported them with their walking by acting as a sort of support for them.

This wasn’t the only case… and that man was lucky to be picked up. Some others were lay in the snow for a bit longer before being picked up by some others, and even though they were willing to aid each other in these times, they can’t support everyone now, and some unlucky few lay within the snow… remaining there for their last minutes of exhaustion. Leading the front of the convoy, other than the occasional armed civilian wearing some bits of metal armor over their body along with the few remaining soldiers of the Fafrium army, was a pair of individuals.

One of which, was a man wearing clothing that fitted that of a engineer, wearing goggles over his eyes as to protect him from the snow, the large winter jacket and pants making sure he remains at least somewhat not freezing was making this a bit better journey. The other individual was a being made entirely of metal, similar in shape as like the rest of its fellow machine brethren, but instead, it was painted in a different coat of color along with it having the initials S.A.M 002 on its front chest plate. An recently acquired guerrilla warfare mechanoid… one of which that troubled the engineer upon its origins, but he wouldn’t mind something that was clearly on their side. They needed all the help they can get after all.

The journey for the most part was quiet… even as they ignored the large smoke cloud in the distance, they were arriving towards rumors of some sort of city… something that will hopefully aid them in their trying times. And even when it seems that some possibility of peaceful living was around the corner, the entire convoy couldn’t help but feel… afraid at the very sight of the fog around them, expecting something to be popping out from any second now. Of course… that didn’t happen… but how long until their seemingly ‘good’ luck lasts for?

Order:
0

Happiness:
0

Population:
9/10

Refugee group 1:
-4x Refugees
-4x Refugee Militia men
-S.A.M 002

Actions;
1. Split up Refugee group 1, have SAM 002 and 4 Refugee Militia Men move SW into Orc Capital, aid in battle:
SAM Orders:
Weaken Pwca with 0/-2

Refugee Militia Men orders:
All of them guard every other units

Paid actions:
1. None

Resource gain/Expenses;
0 resources

Current Resources:
60 resources

Resources per turn:
0 resources

Expenses:
0 resources

Total amount left:
60 resources​
 

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Birth of Nations: Act 2: Age of Colonialism


Darocles vs Wilhelm


Darocles charged forward at Wilhelm but was immediately put onto his rear end. Wilhelm had managed to unload his first shot directly into the shoulder of his opponent. As Darocles tried to right himself he found himself bogged down by his heavy armor, taking too long to get to his feet. This allowed Wilhelm to take aim, take a breath and unleash another round into Darocles.

The Penumbran let out a cry as he felt the bullet enter him from multiple points after shattering as it passed through his armor. He could feel the warmth of his own blood running down his chest.

“This will not be it…Arlethane will see me through!” He yelled defiantly. Rising to his feet he wielded his sword two handed. “My Goddess will see me safe and from that I will spare you so you can see her mercy in person!”

It was almost as if a glowing aura overcame the armor clad warrior and he began to charge forward. He could hear the voice of Arlethane in his mind guiding him to glory. He could feel her power flowing through his entire body driving the pain of the gunshot wounds into nothingness…or so he thought.

For the onlookers Darocles stood with his feet unmoving, uttering complete gibberish as his upper half convulsed. Wilhelm rose from his kneeling position staring at the smoking hole that sat firmly in the center of Darocles helmet. He lowered his gun to the floor and not long after his opponent dropped dead.

Lev vs Ditz Nhütz

Lev didn’t waste any time in trying to repeat the same tactic as previously, he threw the stick of dynamite at Ditz but the strongman was not the fool Yan Chai was. The strongman threw a punch at the stick and watched it sail back towards the miner. Lev dove to the ground preparing for the blast but still bore a large brunt of the explosion.

Flames licked at his back, burning away the top layer of his clothing to expose a ragged, scorched vest beneath. He quickly leapt to his feet and charged at the strongman with no concern for his own safety. He threw a solid combination of punches, crunching hard against the ribs of his opponent.

Lev continued to do so without response, breathing heavier and heavier as he tired. His hands were covered in blood from the onslaught but it was his own. Ditz stood before him triumphantly with little more than a slight reddening to his ribs. Lev seemed to growl in disapproval before Ditz swatted him away with one of his monstrous fists.

The miner was unconscious before he hit the floor and Ditz was more than happy to allow him to rest. He had no intention of killing him like others had.

Lev returns to his faction

Rottus Glottus vs Int’kut’tsar

Rottus stood before his opponent and watched him raise his arms like he had the previous round. The troll let out a panicked yelp as it felt the control of Int’kut’tsar rush over it. The mindflayer approached slowly, methodically…enjoying the panicked expression of the troll. He had never tasted the mind of a troll before but it wouldn’t be long before he would have the opportunity. He stopped several steps in front of his opponent to take advantage of the situation.

“I have never feasted on your kind before,” Int’kut’tsar said gleefully, “I am glad that I will get to now. How does it feel to be the first?”

Rottus’ panicked expression made way for a wide, raggedy, toothed grin.

“You may not have tasted Rottus kind before…but we tasted you!” he bellowed.

Int’kut’tsar’s smugness quickly diminished as he realized his mind control had little to no effect on the rather simple minded creature before him. As he prepared a fighting stance he was doused in the corrosive vomit of the troll. It took mere seconds for the mindflayer to be reduced to a puddle of biological sludge. Rottus knelt down to slurp up his opponent in victory.

Frosty vs Ceinwen

Ceinwen stared at the creature before her and after her initial showing and the boost of confidence it had given her, she charged forward. Her blades were quick to cut and slice at the iced form of her foe. The whirl of daggers was quick, ferocious yet targeted. It was almost as beautiful as the finest dance but this was a dance of death. Frosty did little but try to protect itself from the strikes, unable to find an opening with which to strike.

“Fight back!” Ceinwen snarled as she thrust both his daggers towards the chest of her foe.

The blades buried deep into the core of her foe and she let out a victorious cheer.

“Another one dies to Ceinwen!” She mocked…but she was wrong.

She felt the cold grip of Frosty’s hands on her wrists and looked up to see the frost elemental grinning. She could only watch as her arms began to be drawn into the body of Frosty, unable to release the blades she too was being pulled in. She began to wildly kick at her foes legs but he didn’t even flinch. It was only seconds before her face and torso was being dragged inside of Frosty. She met her death in silence but extremely painfully as her body was torn apart from the freezing temperatures in her opponent's body.

---------------------------------

Clan Spike Horde


The fighting was intense all around them. The powerful orc warriors fighting against the undead horde of Mabinogi that emerged from the hideous fog. The orcs were putting up a valiant fight, slashing hard and causing them to bleed, but the damable bastards wouldn’t stay down.

A few of the Orcs became terrified with all the death and carnage all around them, running off away from it all. The Chieftain could not blame them. They had never before faced a foe of such ferocity and if he was to live through the battle, it was doubtful that he ever would again.

The warrior in him would spit at them for being cowards, but the Chieftain knew how much was already lost on this day. They would live another day, no matter what. But for him, there was only the glory right here and now. Not just for himself, but for the very survival of his people, his tribe. All of Clan Spike Horde.

His warriors were falling all around him, but for each one that fell, they took at least two of those sickening Mabinogi with them. They made him proud. If any of the tribe survived, they would all get a hero’s funeral.

The final metal man put up a valiant effort, gunning down Mab after Mab, but eventually the massive horde took it down. It’s advanced working could only take it so far, especially after its fellows had already fallen.

Chieftain Grizzakis however had his own hands full with this Crazy Pirate Captain. Blow after blow from the axe was deflected by Grizzakis with his own powerful axe.

“HAHAHAH! THIS BE ALL GOOD FUN, CHEIFTAIN! DON’T YE FEEL YOUR BLOOD BOILING WITH PASSION?? IT BE THE BATTLE TO END ALL BATTLES BETWEEN YOU AND ME!”

Another deflection of blows as Grizzakis begins to pant.

“DON’T BE TELLING ME THAT YOU BE TIRED ALREADY? THAT BE A SHAME, LAD. THAT BE A SHAME!”

Grizzakis through himself forward, letting momentum carry him as he dodged another strike from No Beard, chopping off his right arm. The Pirate stumbled back for a moment before reaching down to grab his axe with his other hand.

“HAHAHA! SO THERE BE SOME MORE FIGHT IN YE AFTER ALL! YE EVEN MANAGED TO TAKE OUT ME ARM! HOW ABOUT THIS, ONE MORE BLOW FER ALL THE MARBLES?”

Grizzakis nodded. “Yes. To rid the world of you, I will put my all into this attack.”

“HAHAHAH! THERE WE GO LAD! I BE LOVING THE FEROCITY ON YER FACE!”

The two warrior squared up before charging forward at high speed. A single slash was all each got as Captain No Beard collapsed onto the ground. Grizzakis smiled as blood started to trickle down his mouth as he spotted the army from Coghaven arriving and blasting Mabinogi troops.

At least, they could finish the job. He knew that this was the end of the line for himself. He fell to the floor as No Beard attempted to prop himself up, Himself missing the left side of his ribcage and his left arm.

“DAMNABLE LAD! HOW BE I SUPPOSED TO STAND UP WITHOUT ANY ARMS! ARR, I’LL FIGURE OUT A WAY!”



—-------------------------------------------------

The Troll Clans

It had taken time, but Naltrox the Mighty had managed to unite the clans on pushing back the dangerous Mabinogi. The forest people of dangerous legends. They put entire forests and tribes on edge with how they view even the slightest bit of a home, being against their beliefs. And their insanity that drives them to destroy all that disagree, makes them unable to be reasoned with.

It is for these reasons that the Troll stand here and now, ready and united to drive back the Mabinogi.

Naltrox looked at the other Clan Warriors. They would honor this alliance that was made with these Cog people or die trying. It would be a glorious end regardless.

Gavorn the Beastmaster and Hiturni of the Poison Blade stood ready with their forces as they crossed the threshold. They saw the forces battling in the Orc Capital. The orcs and their Cog allies fighting tooth and nail to survive and hold the city. But they would do more than just hold the city. They would take it back and crush the life of the Mabinogi. Their lives would be given to the forests that they love so much.

Forces moving to engage in Orc Capital: Naltrox the Mighty, Hiturni of the Poison Blade, 2 Ancient Mammoths, 2 Troll Warriors, 2 Troll Hunters

Naltrox The Mighty
Hero
HP 4
Attack 2
Offense 2
Defense 2
Troll Armor- +2 HP and can block 1 Damage a turn
Warrior of the People: Gives all Troll Warriors +1 HP

Hiturni of the Poison Blade
Hero
HP 2
Attack 2
Offense 2
Defense 2
Poison Blade- Ignores Saves and damage can not be healed during battle
Poison Arts- Gives Troll Warriors the ability to ignore saves

Ancient Mammoths
Monster
HP 2
Attack 2
Offense 3
Defense 3
Charge- In the first round of combat gain +1/0 and +1 Damage
Weakness: If a 1 is rolled deal the damage to an allied unit instead. (Priority given to Troops>Elite>Legendary> Monsters> Heroes> Leaders

Troll Warriors
Legendary
HP 2
Attack 2
Offense 2
Defense 2
Irregular Tactics: When fighting an opponent, first roll a d10. On an 8+, the enemy unit gains 0/-2 for the round as they are unable to predict where an attack will arrive

Troll Hunter stats already in the discord previously


—-----------------------

The Auctioneer continued to smile. His hard worked position, ready and able to continue to dig out relics of great power or even those of mundane ordnance.

And he was not one to stop the bidding. Not at all

The current ones up for bid are:


Axe of Kharn

A large, intricately designed axe of a long since dead warrior.

Orb of Density

A small orb that draws all towards it.

The Black Box

A perfect cube with a glossy, smooth surface.


Month 8, Turn 8, Year 1290



The Mabinogi
-Recruit: 65 Resources
● Cigfa: x2 Kobold - 30
● Bran: x1 Adeiladwyr Tir - 20
● Extra Rhyfelwr: To Cigfa - 15
-Recruit: 65 Resources
● Cigfa: x2 Kobold - 30
● Bran: x1 Adeiladwyr Tir - 20
● Extra Rhyfelwr: To Cigfa - 15
-Advancement- Meini Gweledydd - Finally the tribes are able to communicate. Going one
step further, they are now able to send a single unit or magic item each, to another tribe
each turn.

Current remaining forces in the battle:

Mabinogi-
Pwca-2HP
Captain No Beard- 1 HP
Garrisoned Rhyfelwr x1
Derwydd x1
Adeiladwyr x2
Scout x1
Fafrium Wilder x1
Gweledydd x3- Non combatant

Cogs-
Clockwork Soldier x1
Orc Cannoneers x2
Clockwork Heralds x1

Fafrium-
SAM002





The Children of Mekhane

Recruit Unit of Mekhanite Legionnaires. X2

Advancement: Upgrade Mekhanite Legionnaires "The Strength and Certainty of Steel" to level 2. (Gain 0/+1 and an 8+ save)

Explore: A small hut is in the middle of a large plain. 4 strange pillars are equidistant from each other around it. (Continued in Exploration)

Straed Collective

Collective Protection: This new continent is not a place of peace. With many enemies lurking around, settlements cannot be left without a standard garrison so the Council has passed laws and enacted defensive measures to ensure the increased security of every settlement.

Effects: Each Collective settlement gains a garrison force of 2 Protector Units. This unit can only be produced with the use of Pure Magical Crystals and cannot leave the tile the settlement it is stationed in.

Protector
Flying Troop Unit
Tier 1
Movement 2
HP 2
Attacks 1
Offense 1
Defense 1
Protector: When in a battle within a collective settlement tile, gain 0/+1.

Clear Skies: Once per turn, roll a d10. On a 10, a unit on your tile loses its trait ability for the turn.

Heaven Refinery: Through a breakthrough in the developments of magical engineering, the Collective has developed a new and advanced refinery that allows them to refine more pure magical crystals.

Effects: Gain an increase in the monthly pure magical crystals production dependent on the Capital level.​
Level 1 Capital​
+1​
Level 3 Capital​
+2​
Level 5 Capital​
+3​

Explore: An ancient pyramid lay mostly buried in the sand. (Continued in Adventure Chat)

All Song infected units are dead, Casualties include 1 Sentinel unit and 1 with 1 HP remaining

Trystan Galvingar

Advancement - Side Jobs
Trystan Galvingar is not above taking small jobs like janitorial duties, errand boy or slaying large rats in basements to earn a bit of money. If he is on a tile with a non-hostile settlement, he can use actions to take odd jobs to gain resources. More actions he uses, more resources he can gain.

Advancement - Extra Credit
Whenever Trystan Galvingar is on the Academy Tile, regardless of what class he is in, or if he is even a student anymore, he will produce a paper token for them.

Advancement - Student Aide
Whenever Trystan Galvingar is on the Academy tile, he can make use of Academy facilities and can use actions to gain a specific items {Potions, Scrolls, Mana Crystals, etc} from the academy facilities, as these are for his personal use, they are a bit different then what the Academy uses them for. [Feel free to change what these do, the cost, etc, for balance purposes]. All items are consumed upon use.


Explore Academy( Adventure 1): Tristan wanders around and finds him at an abandoned tavern. Recently all of the rowdy places had been shut down and replaced with more civilized coffee houses and the like. But as he finds this place with its windows boarded up, he can see some faint candlelight. (Continued in Adventure Chat)

Rahzen

Complete Construction of Talon's Watch
Recruit Blizzen at capitol
Recruit Bulls at capitol


The skull contacts a human man wearing a fancy blue suit. “I am Derek Xion, CEO of Xion Incorporated. Who is trying to contact me?” (Continued in Adventure Chat)

Quest 2 Completed
Reward: Hero unit: Vin’Taur The Heavy

Vin’Taur The Heavy
Hero
HP 3
Attack 2
Offense 2
Defense 2
Thick Fur- +1 HP and a 9+ save
Heavy Club- A slam attack that hits 1d3 enemy units ignoring armor or saves. (Can do this, but it counts as using up both attacks)

Quest 3: Have a total of 3 non capital settlements

“It is time to expand our peoples and its nation beyond its natural borders. We need to grow and expand, to spread ourselves across this land.”- High Priest


Yamabuki

Upgrade Settlement Capital (99 resources) with Huang He Standing Army (2/5)
-
Build Advancement Dragon Festival for 9 resources*

*Dragon Festival: Allows the production of two units;

Fire Crow
Troop
Hp 1
Attack 1
Offense 0
Defense 0

Oil Paper: On a roll of 10, explode. If against a flyer, this also causes 2 damage

and

Dragon Dancer
Elite
Hp 1
Attack 2
Offense 0
Defense 0

Fire Dragon: Acts as a +2 versus Constructs

Coghaven

Advancement (Lvl 1): Fury of the Great Cog - The Attacking Tribe is trapped in the space with Forgeheart. Forgeheart then Attacks and Self Destructs to attempt to destroy the Tribe and its forces. (15 Resources)

Advancement (Lvl 1): Soul Engine - Slaughtering or Sacrificing Forgeheart citizens fuels and amplifies the power of Fury of the Great Cog ten fold as their very souls feed the divine working. (15 Resources)

Train 2 Clockwork Soldiers Units - Production Line Efficiency (63 Resources - Finley Station - Mr. Finely Benefits)

Current remaining forces in the battle:

Mabinogi-
Pwca-2HP
Captain No Beard- 1 HP
Garrisoned Rhyfelwr x1
Derwydd x1
Adeiladwyr x2
Scout x1
Fafrium Wilder x1
Gweledydd x3- Non combatant

Cogs-
Clockwork Soldier x1
Orc Cannoneers x2
Clockwork Heralds x1

Fafrium-
SAM002




Penumbra
  • Revive Aldur, The God of War​
  • Rebuild Umbra​
  • Clear Teera​

The Academy

Advancement: -20 resources, -1 turn, small arcane workshop, effect: can build minor artifacts powered by mana crystals.

Advancement: -20 resources, -1 turn, qualified teachers, effect: +1 happiness (unlock level 2 happiness bonus)

Advancement: -20 resources, -1 turn, school security, effect: +1 order (unlock level 1 order bonus)

The Flessi Assembly

1. Complete Upgrade The Spine to level 2 (ACT 4/4 REC 60/60)
2.Cultivate 2 Soilings for The Carcass Garrison
3. Cultivate 2 Flessi for The Bowels Garrison

The Fafrium Empire

Current remaining forces in the battle:

Mabinogi-
Pwca-2HP
Captain No Beard- 1 HP
Garrisoned Rhyfelwr x1
Derwydd x1
Adeiladwyr x2
Scout x1
Fafrium Wilder x1
Gweledydd x3- Non combatant

Cogs-
Clockwork Soldier x1
Orc Cannoneers x2
Clockwork Heralds x1

Fafrium-
SAM002


Empire of Ancalen


The Diggers




Mercenary Hut


Name Description # Available Cost Upkeep
Fafrium Tattered Troop HP 1 Movement 1 Attack 1 Offense 0 Defense 0 Repeated Fire- Gains a second attack on an 8+ Fafrium troopers that managed to survive the destruction of the colony 2 30 Resources 10 Resources
The Traveling Mages Elite HP 1 Movement 1 Attack 1 Offense 1 Defense 1 Spells: Can cast 1 spell a turn- Haste( Gives one unit +1 Attack) Fireball(Attacks 1 unit for 2 Damage. If roll is below the normal hit, still deals 1 damage) Tornado(Blows away 1 unit from the battlefield and doesn’t let them act. Gets to choose) Traveling Mages that move from place to place, selling their magical skills to the highest bidder 2 40 Resources 20 Resources
Ga’Lade’s Brigade HP 2 Movement 1 Attack 2 Offense 2 Defense 2 Honor in Combat- Can declare a duel and fight 1 unit vs 1 unit without any interference from any other unit. If a unit is defeated in this manner, they can be captured instead of killed. Soldiers wielding firearms and blades but wearing lightweight armor similar to that of a knight. They are trained from the order of knights that worked their way back to serving under the legendary Lord Ga’Lade, a hero from the Time of Chaos. Counts as a legendary Type unit 1 60 Resources 30 Resources
Ancient Machine HP 4 Movement 1 Attack 2 Offense 2 Defense 2 Heavy Metal Armor- +2 HP Repair Systems- For each unit that it defeats in battle, repairs +1 HP A powerful machine of unknown origin. It will fight for your cause if you pay its price 1 80 Resources 40 Resources
 
Last edited:

LadyOfStars

Tu'er Shen the Rabbit God
Penumbra
STATS
001 Cities:
Umbra (Capital) Destroyed
Barenziah (Farming Settlement)
Teera (Farming Settlement) Destroyed
002 Faith: 2
Cities 1 (+2 Per Turn)
Temples: 1 (+2 Per Turn
Statues: 1 (+2 Per Turn)
Way of Light
STORY

A time of rebirth

General Luna, leader of the second army of Penumbra and self-proclaimed favorite of the Goddess, was happier than even The Lady herself when the return of the God of War was announced. While the entire nation celebrated and welcomed the immortal back to the world, General Luna and many of the soldiers were overjoyed to have the God of War leading them with his military expertise. So with a reinvigorated spirit and renewed faith, the citizens of Penumbra worked even harder to restore the capital

Buildings rose overnight and the infrastructure was repaired just as swiftly. Guided by their faith, the people of Penumbra didn’t waste any time cooperating to resurrect their fallen capital. Arlethane and Aldur watched from the realm of the gods as their nation came back to life.

“This reminds me of when the empire first rose.” Akdur remarked with a fond smile on his face, happy to have those warm memories return to him.

“Yes. The world was much different then and the creatures in it not so varied, but the rally to a cause all the same.” Arlethane said with pride.

Aldur could see the joy and pride in his kin’s face and heard it in her voice. He couldn’t help but to smile as well. “You did well, Arlethane. Raising the faith from the ashes all by yourself and turning them into a nation under your banner.,Sol and the others would be jealous.” Aldur smirked mischievously but nodded his head all the same.

“I did what I had to. But already they build shrines in your honor and the soldiers praise your name almost as much as mine. My pantheon grows.” She rose from her seat and the two of them started their descent to the mortal world.

ACTS

Cost Actions:
  • Rebuild Teera (1/3)
  • Rebuild Umbra (2/3)
  • Rebuild Umbra (3/3)
Free Actions:
Army 3 moves SE 2 Tiles to Ancalen
Start Diplomacy with the Empire of Ancalen
© pasta


Divine Power Progression




This Turn Income Expenses Next turn
Faith 65 6 0 71
Resources 205 40 0 245


Army 1 Army 2 Army 3
Composition 2x DawnGuard (Greatswords) 1x Aurum Wyverns 1x Soleil Canon Aldur, God of War 1x Spectrum Sailor 1x DawnGuard (Greatswords) 1x Soleil Canon Song-Guardian Slitherscop
Location Umbra Ancalen Teera
 

Spacekitty

Recently Resurrected Divine Feline Entity.
The Children of Mekhane
"The Histories are rightly told as dark and cruel, for the time before the coming of the MEKHANE was a terrible and wondrous era indeed." - Schematist Throttle, Teletechnic Parables

Turn 8, Spring
1642479028767.png
"HER at the center of ALL" - An art piece by the 3rd century religious-symbolist painter Aleric Tolms.

Sargent Draw chatted casually with a fellow officer, both dressed in plain clothes. He was leaned against a pillar in the entryway to a small side-street cafe. One of those hidden “hole in the wall” places whose food within vastly outshines the shoddy exterior. He and his colleague, a younger officer named Holf, were waiting for a suspect they had been chasing down for quite some time to arrive and engage with their decoy in the bookstore across the street. Even a city like Amoni-Ram had its crime.

Draw didn't know the suspect's real name, or much about them. He knew they were a man on the younger side, shaggy brown hair, fair skin and quick on his feet. The bastard was fast. This skill was probably what landed the kid a job of a delivery boy, only he wasn't delivering papers. Draw and his officers were always getting so close to capturing him but always found the bastard slipping (often literally) between their fingertips. This time, they'd get him. Though, that's what they said last time... But this time, Draw had a trick up his sleeve.

As Draw chatted and sipped on his coffee, he kept an eye out down the street. He had positioned himself so he could nonchalantly peer down the right side of the street without drawing too much suspicion. Holf kept an eye out on the left.

They stood like that for a few minutes, ordering a second round and a pastry for Draw as they waited until a lone figure in tan colored robes with a black satchel came up the street from the right.

Draw instantly recognize the figure as the target. The flicker of recognition in his eyes was caught by Holf, who began to move from their position but was stopped by a light tap on his wrist by Draw and a whisper.

“Wait… let him get inside. We’ll have the exits locked down.”

Holf nodded almost imperceptibly and went back to drinking and chatting as the figure glanced from side to side before entering the bookstore.

Sergeant Draw quickly glanced at the building to the right of the bookstore, a seedy bar with sun-scorched signage declaring it “The Bronze Stein”. Two men seated near the window caught his glance and nodded before getting up and exiting the bar.

The four officers approached the location of their trap. Curtains had been drawn and bookshelves rearranged before hand to keep the target from seeing their approach until it was too late.

“As we planned gentlemen.” Draw whispered. The other officers nodded in response and moved into position; the two from the bar going around to the back door and Hoff and Draw lining up at the front. Draw counted to 10 silently in his head, giving the other officers time to move into position.

Almost time… Draw made a last minute check of his gear, checking his metallic arm to make sure his net gun -a standard-issue device installed in the arms of all officers within Amoni-Ram- was ready and set. He tapped on the pressure gauge, and satisfied it was in working order, he flipped a small switch hidden within his metallic left forearm, causing the steel buckler installed within to ripple out and his baton to extend from the other.

He took a deep breath in, placed his shoulder on the door and slowly turned the handle. The latch released with a soft click and he pushed, slamming open the door and rushing inside, Holf hot on his tail.

The bookstore was small, no more than a few shelves pushed up against the walls and a table in the center with some random tomes spread about it. In the back right corner was the counter, a middle-aged man with spectacles wearing a gray robe was behind it, and Draw's target was in front, satchel in hand.

"Don't move!" Draw commanded, slowly moving around the table and towards the suspect. "Your under arrest for smuggling illicit substances. Ain't getting away this time kid."

The smuggler turned around quickly, his eyes narrowing before recognition filled them. A relaxed, cocky smile spread across his face.

"Oh, you guys?". He chuckled, sliding his satchel back over his shoulder. "Are we really going to do this again? God! You guys won't give up."

Draw snorted. "Stay where you are Kid, we got this place surrounded. This is where it ends". As if on que, the bang of the back door slamming open filled the room and the other officers began rushing in.

"Oh wow. You really set this trap up." The smuggler nonchalantly cracked his neck and stretched his leg. "I guess moving the furniture around the block the windows wasn't to keep people from see in, it was so I couldn't see out."

The smuggler raised his hands in the air as Draw approached. "You got me, you got. Gosh, how could you do this to me, Doug?" He glanced back at the clerk. "I don't think Sybill is going to like finding out about this?". At this, the clerk shuddered.

"I-I had no choice..."

Draw drew closer, now only a few feet away from the smuggler. He reached down to his waist and pulled his cuffs off his belt.

"Alright, turn around and put your hands behind your back. Let's make this easy now."

As Draw began to close the last couple of feet, the smuggler began to slowly lower his hands and turn around. Suddenly, in a flash of movement, as he lowered his hands, he grabbed a green hardback from off the counter, spinning and hurling it at Draw. With the other hand he grabbed the small brass serving bell and threw it at the other nearest officer.

Draw, having known this had been too easy, was quick to react. He snapped his buckler into place, blocking the heavy volume aimed at his face. The other officer, one of the men who had come in from the back, wasn't so prepared. The service bell flow over his out of positioned buckler and into his face, producing a soft ding.

As the other officer reeled back, blood beginning to flow from his nose, he pointed his arm and fired his net gun blindly at the smuggler, the net soaring high and colliding with the bookshelf behind the counter, knocking books and decorations into the floor. The smuggler made a break for his only option- the front door.

Draw lowered his shield and lunged forwards, his fingers tips scraping the mans cloak but unable to find any purchased as he bolted past him. The other officer fired his net gun, the smuggler rolling forward to avoid it.

Hoff, who had been waiting, guarding the door started running forward, around the opposite side of the center table. This gave the smuggler the perfect window of opportunity- which he took, gracefully sliding underneath the central table just as Hoff rounded its side and breaking into a dead sprint out the door and down the street.

Hoff's face went pale and quickly began to grow beat red as he realized what he'd done.

"Damnit Hoff!" Draw cursed, vaulting over the table and sprinting towards the door. "C'mon, he ain't gone yet!" He shouted, sprinting down the street after the smuggler.

The rhythmic clinking of metal on stone rang out through the previously quiet side-street as Sergeant Draw, his fellow officers quick behind, chased down the cloaked figure sprinting away from them.

Draw muttered a few curses under his breath at Hoff, and then gritted his teeth and began digging into the cobbled street. The bastard was fast- every previous foot chase they'd attempted had always ended the same. He was would dead sprint, easily outpacing even their fastest officers, weaving through side alleys and streets until he got to a busy main street, where he would quickly blend into the main crowd, slipping between people with an unnatural grace.

But this time, Draw had accounted for this. In Amoni-Ram, everyone had augments. Kids got their first augments at age 8, usually an eye or an arm. By time someone was an adult, they usually had new eyes, a new arm and new legs. For the average civilian, these new limbs weren't designed to be much stronger than normal limbs. Those types of augments were left for police officers and the military. However, there were places one could go to get a back alley modification to their augments, or a completely new one entirely. These upgraded limbs were stronger and faster. This proved problematic when it came to criminals. Hard to catch someone whose been mechanically upgraded to have superhuman speed.

If Draw was in the military, he was certain he could get his hands on some better legs that would keep up with or even outpace the bastard. But he wasn't, and the chief didn't deem this chase worthy enough to pull strings to get the augments for him.

So Draw had... solved the problem himself. He had, through some digging and some luck, came across a back alley modification shop, and gotten himself at "tune up". He had promised the mechanic there he would overlook his little operation if he agreed to give him the best leg modifications he could. He needed to be fast- fasternthan fast. The mechanic had agreed- not that he had much choice, and Draw now found this little break in protocol was paying off. While the other officers were quickly falling behind, Draw found himself keeping pace with the smuggler. In fact, he was gaining on him.

The smuggler glanced back as he ran, his smug expression disappear as soon as he saw Draw closing in. With a burst of effort he ran with all his light towards the end of the side street- where it emptied into a bustling main road.

Draw knew he wouldn’t be able to catch the kid before he made it to the main street and disappeared into the crowds. Fortunately, he wouldn’t be getting that chance.

As the smuggler neared the main road, two officers stepped out from their hiding places just around the corner, wrist-mounted net guns aimed and ready. The smuggler shuffled to a halt. The officers ran forward and the smuggler quickly looked side and to side and then ran to his right, towards an alley way. The nearest officer fired his net gun, the edge of the net just scrapping the back of the smugger as the shot went just wide. The second officer fired, the smuggler entering the narrow alley way just in time as the wide net clattered against the the corners of the buildings adjacent to its mouth.

The smugglers pause and slight indecision had given Draw more than enough time to catch up. Just moments after the smuggler turned the corner, Draw was already right behind him, the 2 new officers in close pursuit behind. The alley way was tight, too narrow for Draws net gun. He'd have to catch the bastard by hand. The alley turned sharply in two directions after several meters, the backside of the business on the street over forming a T-intersection. Draw hadn't seen which way the smuggler had gone and guessed right, running forward several feet and stopping when he didn't see the smuggler.

Before him the alley way was a a dead end, sheer walls on either side. The other officers piled in behind him, splitting off to try the right. But in either direction there was no smuggler to be seen.

Draw could feel frustration boiling up inside of them. He had been so close, just seconds from catching the bastard. But now he was nowhere in sight. Where the hell could he have gone?

His seething was interrupted by the sound of metal feet colliding with stonework. Draw and the officers turned around as they saw the Smuggler land in the center of the T-intersection from his hiding place above. He glanced back at Draw with a sly smirk as he bolted down the intersection.

Draw cursed loudly, turning around in the tight space and running after the kid. As he turned the corner the smuggler was waiting for him at the end of the alley way. He gave him a salute and ran off. By time Draw made it out of the alley, he could only catch the tail end of the smuggler once more disappearing into the crowd. The other officers behind him continued on into the main street to chase him down, but Draw knew the game was up. The bastard had gotten away. Again.

***


Actions:
1. Train 1 unit of Mekhanite Legionnaires. (30 Resources)
"The putrefying FLESH BEAST DARRA'VAR laying bleeding on the ground, its rotund belly sliced upon blessed steel. As its reign ended, so did its plague-like grip on the minds of those it infested; thereby allowing the purification and rest of their remains. And such was done, a solemn task" - Exert from Sierra, The Purifying Blade.

2. Train 1 unit of Mekhanite Legionnaires. (30 Resources)
"The blessed bulwark of HER, as resolute and stalwart as steel" - Holy-Forgemaster Gerrand Triffe the 3rd.

3. Construct Advancement "The Purified Mind" (10 resources)
"Her Chosen, the Mekhanite Psions, are taken into Her Bleeding Heart and are reborn, part of HER infused with them, her silvered tendrils reshaping mind as well purifying body and thus soul. This grants her Chosen the abilities of such a status, though limited by their weak forms of flesh that yet remain. As SHE is rebuilt and her bleeding wounds cauterized, her Chosen are made stronger and more."
(My idea for the Psions are to be buff-type units, able to enhance the abilities of other units using their psionic powers and enhanced mental capacity. I would like something to build upon their ability to give another unit +0/+1, maybe giving the chosen unit a +1/+1 instead?)

4. Army 1, "Her Hopeful Wanderers" move NE and explore the hex.

Economy:
At Turn StartIncomeExpensesRemainder
72757079


Nation Summary
Unit NameTroop TypeTierArmy DesignationLocation
Mekhanite LegionnaireTroopTier 1Army 1, First Expeditionary Legion, "Her Hopeful Wanderers"Abroad
Mekhanite LegionnaireTroopTier 1Army 1, First Expeditionary Legion, "Her Hopeful Wanderers"Abroad
Mekhanite SkirmisherTroopTier 1Army 1, First Expeditionary Legion, "Her Hopeful Wanderers"Abroad
Mekhanite SkirmisherTroopTier 1Army 1, First Expeditionary Legion, "Her Hopeful Wanderers"Abroad
Mekhanite PsionEliteTier 1Army 1, First Expeditionary Legion, "Her Hopeful Wanderers"Abroad
Mekhanite LegionnaireTroopTier 1Army 2, First Defensive Legion, "Her Proud Bulkwark"Abroad
Mekhanite LegionnaireTroopTier 1Army 2, First Defensive Legion, "Her Proud Bulkwark"Abroad
Mekhanite LegionnaireTroopTier 1Army 2, First Defensive Legion, "Her Proud Bulkwark"Abroad
Mekhanite LegionnaireTroopTier 1Army 2, First Defensive Legion, "Her Proud Bulkwark"Abroad
Mekhanite PsionEliteTier 1Army 2, First Defensive Legion, "Her Proud Bulkwark"Abroad

TINAHeroHP 2 Attack 2 Offense 2 Defense 2Guide: Used in Adventures, allows a single reroll per adventure Guardian: In battle, will take a killing blow for another unitArmy 1, First Expeditionary Legion, "Her Hopeful Wanderers"Abroad

Amoni-RamCapitol, Level 3

Advancement NameAdvancement LevelDescription
The Strength and Certainty of Steel28+ Save and +0/+1 on legionnaires -"From the moment I realized the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the certainty and strength of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine." - Blessed-Fabricator Mekkin, 8th Cardinal
 
Last edited:

Crocodile

Mister Zero
Great Cog.gif
Coghaven



Runcible looks out from a balcony toward Dal Gargo in the distance. There was smoke and fire roaring even as the fighting continues and more orcs were coming into the city. Some were bringing supplies with them to help tend to their own. Supplies were also shipping back towards Dal Gargo to helps those orcs determined to remain or support the fighting forces that remains. He heard steps as the young orc emissary, Mahk, walks up next to him and looks out at his homeland burning. There was a grim determination and what resentment he'd held towards the people of Coghaven seems to have melted away as he watched them mobilize. The kind, hard-working innovators were revealing a darker side they had wanted so much to forget since leaving Greater Titania for exile here to live free.

"Grizzakis is dead," Mahk said and his words seemed to fail him after recalling the argument he'd had with the Chieftain. It had been the last time he'd seen him when Mahk had been sent to reside here in Forgeheart as emissary. He had witnessed the desire of these people to forge a future with the orcs... and now they seemed prepared to leap into oblivion with them. There were grim and angry looks all over the city. Fear was here but their reaction was shocking. People he'd expected to quiver and quail all had taken up the cause to prepare to go so far as to rig their capital with strange rituals to try to slaughter the enemy army with themselves if they broke through after sacking Dal Gargo.

"I see," Runcible said as his clockwork hand gripped the railing and there was a creaking sound as it crushed the railing in quiet anger and sorrow.

"What do you plan to do, Overseer?" Mahk asked even as he knew that Runcible had already planned to lead the final suicide attack in Forgeheart himself to give all refugees a chance.

"I've just received an update from Fizzo at the Troll Bridge. The Trolls have honored our cry for help and alliance. They're marching to Dal Gargo to join batte. I've told Fizzo to lead the charge of the First Clockwork Legion into your city. I will drown those damn savages in metal and oil," Runcible declared with a shockingly cold savagery from a man who seemed to generally seem more focused on diplomacy and progress.

"As the only official of my people, I have no protest on this. I... you don't have to do this... You've already done so much. My people would understand if you'd sooner guard your walls," Mahk offered to allow an out for these oddly brave crafters and thinkers.

"No. The Mabinogi wanted to jams their hand into the gears. They get to discover what the teeth of gears do to anyone stupid enough to do that. There is no escape. Only the war. Only victory or death," Runcible said in a more calculating and ominous tone. "We will grind them down into oblivion. So many of your people are dead because of them... We will not allow them to leave. They will die or we will die, but I will be DAMNED if I let butchers think they can do this and escape justice."

"I... thank you... I thought you people were cowards. It shames me now to know I thought that of you," Mahk said with a frown, looking over at the Overseer.

"You don't know our history. The Mabinogi didn't either. We fought to be where we are. We just wanted peace, a place to build our future. But the old bloody standard is rising again, and we are answering it in the way we know how to. War. I'm sorry your city is the battleground, but know we won't stop until they damn well kill us. Or we kill them. Never again." Runcible said those last words solemnly as he allows himself a moment to weep at the death of Grizzakis and so many of his people. Better to cry now before one set about the grim work of war.

Mahk just looked at the odd partially mechanical man a bit dumbfounded. The Cogs were a contradiction but it was unnerving. He'd heard those words snarled like a battle cry, shoutied as vast engines were retrofitted for new more sinister functions if needed. It perhaps wasn't a warrior spirit, but it was something just as intense and visceral. Carried by folk he realized had fought and suffered more than their generally optimistic outlook hinted at when he'd first come. They were allies to the bitter end and he felt glad the Chieftain had overruled him.


Advancements
Basic Robotics (Lvl 1): Clockwork Soldiers gain a 9+ save
Aquatic Settlements (Lvl 1) - Settlements may be built on water tiles. Currently may suffers issues on a roll of 9+ on a d10.
Clockwork Auxiliaries (Lvl 1) - Each Settlement functions as having two +0/+0 Mechanical Defenders.
Grand Market (Lvl 1) - Establish trade benefits with allies or trade partners. Trade income of +10 per Trade Partner.
Trade Road (Lvl 1) - Improved Trade Income by +5 with Clan Spike Horde.
Widgets (Lvl 1) - Widgets generated every turn, collected sums able to be spent to reduce time or cost on advancements or mechanical units.
Winterizing (Lvl 1) - Remove Winter movement penalties for units.

Failsafe Advancements
Fury of the Great Cog (Lvl 1) - The Attacking Tribe is trapped in the space with Forgeheart. Forgeheart then Attacks and Self Destructs to attempt to destroy the Tribe and its forces.
Soul Engine (Lvl 1) - Slaughtering or Sacrificing Forgeheart citizens fuels and amplifies the power of Fury of the Great Cog ten fold as their very souls feed the divine working.

Orc Advancements
Orc Battle Plate (Lvl 1) - Armor Improvement for the Orc Warrior units of Clan Spike Horde granting +0/+1 while allowing standard movement.
Orc Flame Bombs (Lvl 1)- Orc Warriors gain +1/+0 and deal Ongoing fire damage.
Orc Mana Stones (Lvl 1)- Magic Attacks against Orc Warrior units suffer -2/0


Items of Interest
Omega Research Outpost (Inside Forgeheart borders)
Demon Destroy Cannon (Research Material)
Demon Destroyer Chassis (Research Material)

Allies
CORA (Cognitive Operation Records Assistant) - Controller of Omega Research Outpost
Clan Spike Horde (Orcs)
Naltrox the Mighty Troll - Supplied Armor and Tools by Coghaven (20 Resources)

Questlines
Coghaven Quest 2: Train 10 units (7/10)
CORA Questline: Quest 2 - Build a Science Institute
Orc Questline: Quest 3 - Build the Orcs a Settlement.

Settlements
Forgeheart
Capital Level 2

Clockwork Fishery (Lvl1) - Can recruit fishing vessels. Non combatant units that generate 5 resources a turn.
Can be recruited two for one at the cost of an elite unit, although recruited in one turn.
May only have 4x where X is capital Level.
Modular Walls (Lvl 1) - 0/+1 to settlement defense bonus

Finley Station
Floating Base Specialized Military Settlement Level 1

Industrial Recalibration (Lvl 1) - Finley Station produces the full resource output of a Standard Settlement of its level each turn automatically.
Choose one of these free actions each turn:
-Build Submarine- No turn cost, but Resources count for Legendary
-Decrease Advancement turn by 2 to a minimum of 1.

Hero units
Mr. Finley
Civilian Hero
Machine Lore: Decreases cost of mechanical units by 25% at settlement that he is stationed at
Proper Maintenance: If stationed with a mechanical force, gives them a 9+ save. If they already have that save, it becomes 8+.

Total Troops
5 Clockwork Soldiers
1 Clockwork Reavers
1 Cog Guard
2 Ships
2 Orc Cannoneers
1 Clockwork Heralds

Deployment
First Clockwork Legion
2 Clockwork Soldiers
1 Clockwork Reavers
1 Cog Guard
2 Troll Hunters
Legendary
HP 2
Attack 2
Offense 2
Defense 2
Unrelenting Hunter: At the start of battle, choose unit type( Hero, Monster, Legendary, Elite, Troop) a unit will be randomly chosen from that type. If unit is down to, or only has 1 HP remaining, roll d10. On an 8+, enemy unit is captured instead of killed or attacked. If this action is taken, it uses both attacks
(Marching Sound into Dal Gargo to Join Battle)

First Fleet
2 Ships
(Shuttling Finley Station 2nd Reserves to Dal Gargo to Join Battle)

Finley Station 2nd Reserves
2 Clockwork Soldiers
(Shuttling to Dal Gargo to Join Battle)

Dal Gargo Forces
1 Clockwork Soldiers
2 Orc Cannoneers (Will provide Covering Fire)
1 Clockwork Heralds
(Continue Battle)



Order/Happiness
0/0

Population
12/40

Resources
Start of TurnIncomeCurrentExpenditureRemaining
-6160 + 15 Trade1469-55
Widgets
30 Widgets may be expended to cover the cost of production on something or shorten the time of production.​
Start of TurnIncomeCurrentExpenditureRemaining
12315015




Actions
Train Clockwork Soldiers Unit (23 Resources - Finley Station - Mr. Finely Benefits)
Train Clockwork Soldiers Unit (23 Resources - Finley Station - Mr. Finely Benefits)
Train Clockwork Soldiers Unit (23 Resources - Finley Station - Mr. Finely Benefits)

Free Action
Dal Gargo Forces will Continue Battle
First Clockwork Legion - March South from Troll Bridge into Dal Gargo to Join Battle.
First Fleet - Shuttling Finley Station 2nd Reserves to Dal Gargo
Finley Station 2nd Reserves Join Battle in Dal Gargo

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top