• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boldly Go!

DarthMillicent

Doesn’t Play Straight Dudes Romantically

Hi hello friends! I’m not going to format this because it’s just a little something sooo.. sorry?

Anyway! Yah boi just really wants some Star Trek. Like... anything to do with it. It’s my favorite universe and has been since I was like four.

My rules are simple. Just be nice, be kinda literate, and be 18+ so we can throw in some romance. I don’t play straight guys, but I do double.

I’m looking for OCs, cannons, a mixture of both? TOS is my favorite, but I’ll be honest I love them all (new movies included).

UMMM SO YEAH. I do have other things I like and stuff and would love to do that too? But. Star Trek. It’s just so good??? Okay bye love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back