• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Bold PM name?

Cold Ramen Noodles

This account is closed.
When you hover over the envelope, messages that are new would have their conversation name in bold. But now they all appear to be, "read," as opposed to, "unread."

The bold is how it used to be before the update. Now it still makes the distinction between read and unread

...By changing the shade of the background very slightly.

Needless to say I prefer how it was before XD

Dreamcast mentioned this in the Welcome Back thread. I believe it's a style thing but to help us track it down, are you in Dark or Light?

Testing this myself by way of marking some of them unread, it seems that for me at least they're bold still, in both themes (it's more noticeable in Light, but still there in Dark). May be a browser or monitor setting?

Testing this myself by way of marking some of them unread, it seems that for me at least they're bold still, in both themes (it's more noticeable in Light, but still there in Dark). May be a browser or monitor setting?

It's so mildly inconvenient that I'm way too lazy to try different monitor settings and browsers. But at least it's not a site wide problem!

If it is, I have no clue what that would be O.o Ah well, thanks Kaerri ^.^

I have a plan to make them stand out a bit more with the Bold, I'll let you know when I have implemented it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back