• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Hey now, (HEY NOW) hey now, Iko Iko unday.

What's up peeps?
Sup bud?
its-time-for-some-motherfucking-science-science-science-i-say-15012501.png

so hey im writing part 2 to uncertain future now just tryna get a sensing of how any of the other students would have felt if dea left the hero business behind her

so hey im writing part 2 to uncertain future now just tryna get a sensing of how any of the other students would have felt if dea left the hero business behind her
Tarou would probably assume that she did that of her own volition and it's better for her. As for Octavia, I have no idea, it would depend on how will the current interaction go.

You can go ahead and try, but I think it'll be hard to since her hero costume is a funeral gown and she's covered in holes when she uses he quirk. Plus, bees.
IS THAT A CHALLENGE? The second your character gets approved she's moving up in my list, which means your dude's moving down.
C'MON August August LET'S FLEX THESE ART SKILLS​

lián’s like, “pfffft good no competition, she wasnt worthy anyways” or some shit like that, just really snobbish

”All Men Are Not Created Equal.” Those were the words I had learned when I was a child. My name is Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki. For most of my life, I wasn’t seen as a good kid no matter what I tried. My quirk was just too scary for anyone to see as good. The quirk I possessed was known as Decay and allowed me the ability to destroy whatever I touched with five fingers. It scared me sometimes.

However, I had kids who actually challenged me, Dabi-chan was always the first to do so. I never fought back, how could I with such a quirk? I could never kill another human being. My grandmother had taught me well and I always thank her for that. The other source of my passion to be a hero was One Force, the hero with a million quirks. It was always a hot debate on what his quirk was. Some said mimicry, and others just believes he was just so great that he was able to take every quirk known to humanity.

I’m getting sidetracked, sorry. This isn’t all needed to grasp it, you could call it filler. So I’ll start my story, this is the story of how I became the #1 Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back