• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

simj26 simj26

I really can't read your posts without thinking of DTB. First November, now February.
February is Dea's maid, who WAS supposed to have Mao's Quirk and join PSA to make sure Dea gets along just fine, but has since been demoted to a side character that might play a bigger part in Uncertain Future.

I dunno, I think society would have equal issue with a superhero who runs around with nothing but shorts on just as much as a girl who runs around in a bikini. A superhero running around in his underpants is only acceptable if they're on the outside of his spandex suit.
I said shorts, not underwear. And of course, hero costumes are supposed to convey an image, not utility (this is not to say utility can't be gained via the hero costume, but that the main point of them is to solidify the image of oneself as hero, often centered around the hero's invidual quirk). In other words, it's not just anybody that would go around in shorts, it would have to be, say, a feral hero or in the case of GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack 's character, a swimmer-type.

They have nothing to shoot with, so theyre best paired with someone that does, and so the second one is also really all left to the partner's skill.

I would say her accuracy is pinpoint, but it only means she can hit whatever she is aiming at at the time, so if her target moves during the projectile flight, all this means is that she can hit where the target was standing at before she releases the projectile
Alright then, that's fine

February is Dea's maid, who WAS supposed to have Mao's Quirk and join PSA to make sure Dea gets along just fine, but has since been demoted to a side character that might play a bigger part in Uncertain Future.

Lol. So whenever there's a bird or squirrel it's Dea's maid spying on her. But then, shouldn't that role belong to July?

february is an actual existing npc tho, she was in like page 3 of the ic

Oh, I see. I haven't read anything prior to the entrance area so I wouldn't know. So then, you said "was suppose to", does that mean she isn't spying on Dea?

Inb4 February is employed as a school meido.

Oh, I see. I haven't read anything prior to the entrance area so I wouldn't know. So then, you said "was suppose to", does that mean she isn't spying on Dea?
After Mao became an actual character in place of February, yeah, she's become just a one-shot npc.

After Mao became an actual character in place of February, yeah, she's become just a one-shot npc.

Y'know what. I'll admit it. It wasn't until this very post where you said Mao became a character that I realized you were talking about your character and not him:

mao_2922.jpg

Y'know what. I'll admit it. It wasn't until this very post where you said Mao became a character that I realized you were talking about your character and not him:

mao_2922.jpg
mao has that effect on people. I forget about her sometimes as well... Her quirk works across the 4th wall as well.

mao has that effect on people. I forget about her sometimes as well... Her quirk works across the 4th wall as well.

Naw, it aint that. Mao's great. It's just I was talking about Darker than Black with the November and February stuff. And then you mention February having Mao's quirk to spy on Dea. Well, character in DTB was named Mao and he could take over animals, great for spying. So the entire time I was thinking of DTB and you were talking about your character rofl.

View attachment 359898
Lilly Orenthos
The Soon to Bee Hero of Nightmares, Swarm.
The weird bug girl.

"Somebody may look like a bad person, but that doesn't mean they are one."

• Personality
    Lilly is an introverted person who avoids others, but tries to be friendly when talking to people, although she has a short temper and will go off on someone if they act poorly. She's pretty moody, and will start to act how she sees others act (i.e she cries at movies.) She's extremely clingy and will latch onto someone who shows her a lot of kindness, and will barely interact with other people after she finds someone like that. She tends to become despondent when someone she loves insults her, but mad when anyone else does. She's a person who is unsure about her own abilities, and as such she often second guesses herself, and will go with someone else's plans instead of her own, no matter the difference in quality.
    Stripes.
    Loose Clothing.
    Pleasing others.
    Deep Electronic Sounds.
    Dislikes

{S}
    Fears

{S}
    Mannerisms

She tends to go a bit crazy when she's alone for an extended period of time, and she starts talking to some of her animals.
    When she's in a dark place (or approaching one,) she'll make a firefly.
    When she's alone somewhere silent, she'll let her insects out.
    Backstory

{S}
    Relationships

She gets along well with her dad.
    Favorites

Favorites: (optional)

The giant beehive yandere is up. I'll do any corrections and the secret stuff most likely once I get home and eat.

Probably around 3:30 Central Time.

>.<" I woke up late. I was planning to write up my IC posts in the morning... I'll have them both up today.
(Expect them in about six hours cause I have morning classes)

I KNOW, BUT WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO READ IT AND BECOME DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I WROTE IT. YOU GOTTA BALANCE IT OUT SO NOBODY RIOTS.
YOU'RE CRAZY YOUR WRITING ISN'T BAD. I GOTTA GO TO CLASS NOW BUT YAY YANDERE BEE GIRL.
Her and Kaoru should be friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back