• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Haha no problem. Can probs just have groups switching on the dot rather than complicating it with intervals. Or even a little area in the back of each side for teams to plan before their match
Those are both pretty good ideas, like a sort of backstage in each fort. I just changed my post a little so they're still with the rest of the students rather than in the fort.

Aw man. I dislike how the spaces just disappears when i paste my work in the non-Rich Text Editor and my codes are all a mess in the Rich Text Editor. Welp. Can't wait for the site update.

Aw man. I dislike how the spaces just disappears when i paste my work in the non-Rich Text Editor and my codes are all a mess in the Rich Text Editor. Welp. Can't wait for the site update.
Spaces disappear? That shouldn't happen... I use the non rich text maybe I can help. What are you copying from?

That's extremely odd. Do you frequently switch between the two editors?
Nope. I just paste what i copied directly from my documents when when i look at the editor (non-rich) the spaces are all non-exsistance. Its a pain in the butt to add the spaces manually. It didnt happened before. Idk when it startrd to happen but i noticed it when updating some other cs of mine like a couple of days ago.

It will take awhile for me to get adjusted >.<
Also gooood lord the theme looks like crap on mobile

I would like to discuss before i cast my vote.

As a player who joined the rp a little too late and doesnt even got a character accepted a reboot does not effect me and I am up for any changes that may occur for the betterment of this rp (even if it mean abolishing the secret system. I can always put it in the CS but hide it like how I did with the part of the personality i wanted to keep secret already lol. I wonder if anyone noticed. Probably not atm. The site update even kept the hidden spot on the cs which im glad and impressed about.), but I also think that starting all over is a waste of time and development that had happened so far for the older folks. A reboot sounds good and all with a complete new set of threads for the IC, OOC, and Character but I also don't want a complete reboot but rather a soft reboot for the IC because of said develeopment, characters and relationships between characters.

I don't mind starting at the not beginning in the IC if the older folks are open to brainstorm with me about possible character interaction and characters' opinions of each other because of the said interaction before I start rping. I was gonna anyways but meh, here's my two cents. I have a feeling that some new players may not be as fluid as me but aaahhhh? Oh well?

Im leaning towards A but ehh what does simply cleaning up mean in that context, idk. Idk how this voting system works. Did ppl discussed before voting time?

Idea Idea BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @RoxxxasNoAnima The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Randomfella Randomfella Illiterate Illiterate Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue Kishune Kishune superrsalt superrsalt Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp greenhawk greenhawk Sizniche Sizniche doggodaily doggodaily Moonsetter Moonsetter Kojuen Kojuen D3lmoniko D3lmoniko Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Demonhunter Demonhunter Pygo Pygo TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes Misuteeku Misuteeku [/QUOTE]

This looks interesting and I would like to join but if there's a possibility of a reboot, I may hold out for that.

Haven't really been around here for a while. I don't know if this is necro or not, but it doesn't really matter.
I was reminded of this when I was looking through my google drive and saw a mess of a document in bbcode, so I decided to sign back into the site and look through some old posts for nostalgia's sake.
I've had a little trouble sleeping through quarantine, and I find myself grasping at straws when I'm looking for the best way to spend my sleepless nights and I'm happy to say that looking back over this has made my night.
Just a few tears, but nonetheless happy ones. If you were apart of this at any point I thank you- Re-reading this stuff reminds me of a lot of things, and while I can't say I'll come back to roleplaying anytime soon, I can certainly say thank you for the time you gave me then, and the memories you remind me of now.

Hope you all are staying safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back