• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

834095bbfebc7d124f3fdcd75d8ce753.jpg

If I may give my opinion, you may be looking in the wrong place. True love is not a feeling, it's an attitude, one of commitment. You don't fall in true love, you make it and you live it, every day, with the willingness to sacrifice out of your own free will, despite the difficulties, even after any passion may be gone.
Witty comment, that agrees with your proclaimation and attempts to mask my own cripplingly feelings of loneliness and stress over not finding any real life companions, friends or lover. Which ultimately fails due to pitiful amount of transparency in said statement.

AHEM

I don't understand what's happening in that picture but I like it
Someone screams the two are fighting

The other two make a witty comment or some kind of encouragement to the "older sister of class B"

Lady Deku is there waiting with medical supplies and telling them something like "when you're done come here"

Also, why is it that Arch is seen as the top Uraraka fanboy, when that's most certainly not the case?
As shammy said, girl

Also, she is? I just know she really likes Uraraka and female deku, and that she pretty much compliments every Uraraka pic she sees, but I wasn't classifying her as the ultimate fangirl...

As shammy said, girl

Also, she is? I just know she really likes Uraraka and female deku, and that she pretty much compliments every Uraraka pic she sees, but I wasn't classifying her as the ultimate fangirl...
Everyone says she is, despite the fact I clearly I am. It's not fair

Idea Idea Thank you for the feedback and critiques! I’ve actually modified her quite a bit since yesterday so I’m hoping she makes more sense.

Essentially what I was thinking about before was the genetic side of mutations and how much they can make interesting combinations, especially if there’s families that both possess “dominant” quirk genes. I was going to make her more of a Tokoyami character where her quirk didn’t necessarily match up with her appearance, but I found a nicer compromise instead of the one I was sort of laying out earlier !

So...

I hate this ship

I don't like yaoi

and the idea of Bakugo finding love before I do is appalling

The only thing I like is the art and the song

I have no clue why I love this video so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back