• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia

Writingel

You Must Be Out of this World
Hey! A quick thread, I'll probably touch it up later, but I'm currently in the mood to try and spin a story in the world of BNHA. I'll admit, however, that this time I'm mostly interested in attempting to try and do some more original story, with our own cast and characters, that just sort of happen to occur in the setting of the series. It could either be a side-story, going hand-in-hand with roughly canon events, or it could be a totally original thing, in a world where most canon characters are more or less irrelevant. If we wanted, we could even place the events of our tale in a country other than Japan, however we choose to approach it.

I'm looking mostly for OCs, as you can imagine, but besides that I'm okay with pretty much anything else. Romance, darker themes, drama, anything really goes! If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back