• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia: The Persephone Initiative (OOC)

What should the RP's theme song be?

• Something Else! (Post your suggestion in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rise Against- Reeducation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's some basic info on the prison guys, there'll be more to come, but I gotta hit the sack for now.

Founded in 1964, the Fort Alder Experimental Youth Development Unit was originally a government detention facility focused on applying cutting edge treatment and rehabilitation strategies to criminal youth with the aim of reducing recidivism. Though founded with noble intentions, the facility was closed down in 1982 amid allegations of abuse and unauthorized clinical trials. Though there were never any deaths officially linked to the facility it remains a popular urban legend among the current inmates that the facility is haunted by those who perished in shady experiments.

The facility was reopened only ten years ago, when the private prison contractor Civitech purchased the land and buildings to fill a gap in the prison system for young offenders with potentially dangerous quirks. Civitech retained the name FAEYDU, although the prison no longer employs radical or experimental approaches to prisoner reform it proudly stands on the cutting edge of technology in terms of security and safety measures.

FAEYDU has a total capacity of 500 inmates, 250 female and 250 male, with the current population totaling 483. The facility is specifically geared towards teenage and young adult inmates, it offers high school teaching for most of its inmates and vocational programs for post schooling inmates, as well as a number of employment programs both in and outside of the facility. In addition the facility hosts a number of extra curricular programs for well behaved inmates.

Vocational Courses

• job finding workshops
  • asset maintenance
  • information technology
  • hospitality
  • construction
  • Certificate of General Education for Adults
  • transport and logistics
  • horticulture
  • engineering
  • licences (e.g. forklift and Construction Induction Card)
  • small business management
Extracurriculars
  • Music
  • Art
  • Gardening
  • penpal club
  • book club
  • computer club
  • Tabletop roleplay group
  • Various sports teams

Buildings

FAEYDU has main buildings. Students are allowed to travel freely between buildings except during curfew, however their entry and exit is logged and these logs may be reviewed or investigated though this is rare unless there is some kind of incident.
  • Female Dorm A (each dorm has a permanent guard detail stationed in a secure office. In the event of a lockdown inmate rooms can be remotely locked and each Dorm itself can be sealed either from the secure office or from Central.)
  • Female Dorm B
  • Male Dorm A
  • Male Dorm C
  • Central (This is the administrative center of the prison, containing offices, processing for new inmates and guests. It also acts as the nerve center of security operations, coordinating all offivers at all time and containing emergency supplies and riot suppression gear.
  • Cafeteria (The cafeteria is shared between all domrs, making it rather large. Food is prepared by inmates in the adjoining kitchens
  • The Campus (The campus is the main educational building, hosting a large number of classrooms as well as specialty rooms various extra activities. The campus also has a library and inmate lounge that are free access, although inmates can be barred from either on a case by case basis.
  • The Wedgewood Building: This is the campus's hub for 'heavy duty' activities. Inmates can take part in various vocational workshops, or be employed in maintenance jobs. Owing to the large amounts of potentially dangerous equipment and tools, security here is tighter than some of the other buildings.
  • Gymnasium: The gymnasium is fairly basic, although it hosts a wide variety of sporting equipment as well as outdoor areas. Equipment can be borrowed on an individual or casual group basis but there are also organized teams for a few sports one can try out for.

Schedules

Curfew is 8pm to 5am, during this period inmates are not allowed to leave their rooms excepting special circumstances. Lights go out at 10pm, leaving two hours of free time, though the lights can be turned out from within the cell for an early night's sleep.

Breakfast is 7:30 to 9:30. Lunch is 12:30 to 2:30, Dinner is 5:30 to 7:30. The cafeteria tends to be less busy during the second hour but most inmates agree the best food has usually run out by then.

Classes and work shifts usually run from 9 am till 12pm, then from 2pm till 5pm with smaller breaks between those periods. Inmates don't normally attend both blocks of class or work each day, instead they merely have to meet a weekly quota for whatever programs they are enrolled in, although most courses provide significant "homework" to be completed during free periods.s

So here's the map I was talking about, it's pretty basic but it should give you something to work with.

vVsFGXr.png

And as a fun bonus, I did a quick picture for the Warden, he looks like this.

fQ6R0lbm.png

Also also, how would everybody feel about a discord server? I think they can be fun and helpful but I don't want it be an exclusionary thing, I know some people can't or don't want to use discord for various reasons.

So here's the map I was talking about, it's pretty basic but it should give you something to work with.

vVsFGXr.png

fQ6R0lbm.png

Also also, how would everybody feel about a discord server? I think they can be fun and helpful but I don't want it be an exclusionary thing, I know some people can't or don't want to use discord for various reasons.
I'd be fine with one

vVsFGXr.png

fQ6R0lbm.png

Yes please!

''

O crap! i actually fogot about this. >.<

School, Auditions, and the Shura Academy RP are really messing with my brain. Either way, I'm still in if everyone else is.
I'm still in. Sorry school, work, and anemia/the flu have me struggling time wise.

Yeah I get how it is. I'm pleased to hear from you guys regardless. I'd like to continue even if we lose some people. I think it might be helpful if I take a more hands on role at this point, I'll probably make a full on character for example.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Could I create a second character?

I feel like some people have dropped out by now so we'd need to fill those spots in.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

I'm not sure, I think with such a small group it's kind of awkward to have somebody running multiple characters. Everyone's going to be working together quite closely and your characters won't really have a chance to split up and do different things as much.

If it's something you're interested in though I can plan for it down the track.

Oh unrelatedly, I sent you a PM about the discord server I ended up making for us but I never heard back so I'm not sure if you saw that or not. You don't have to join if you're not interested, I'll make I make note of anything important here as well.

AllHailDago AllHailDago
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

What about you guys? are you interested in making additional characters? or just want to weigh in one way or the other.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

I'm not sure, I think with such a small group it's kind of awkward to have somebody running multiple characters. Everyone's going to be working together quite closely and your characters won't really have a chance to split up and do different things as much.

Oh unrelatedly, I sent you a PM about the discord server I ended up making for us but I never heard back so I'm not sure if you saw that or not. You don't have to join if you're not interested, I'll make I make note of anything important here as well.

AllHailDago AllHailDago
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

What about you guys? are you interested in making additional characters? or just want to weigh in one way or the other.
At current I'd give a hard pass to additional characters. As it is now I'm already struggling to post in the things I do.

Hopefully my quarter ending will help.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

AllHailDago AllHailDago
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

To be honest, it's because it's a small group that I want an additional character. One of the things that's more awkward is a small group becoming even smaller...

To be honest, it's because it's a small group that I want an additional character. One of the things that's more awkward is a small group becoming even smaller...

Right I get that, but I don't necessarily think you running another character is going to make the group feel bigger, especially for you since having your own two characters interact is not really the same as interacting with another player.

I'm going to bump the interest check again and I'd love to get some more players, but I don't think it's a problem at all if we continue with the people we have now. A smaller group means I can focus more on unique interactions and plot for each person's characters

Webs Elk Webs Elk

AllHailDago AllHailDago
Refaulted Refaulted
simj26 simj26

Nope.

Guys is this working? For you all?

I get that people are busy, you know I have my own stuff going on and I'm not always the most reliable GM. But we don't really chat OOCly here much either and its really hard for me to gauge what people are feeling when I don't really hear from people that much. I'm bad at reaching out to people and that's 100% on me, probably I should have brought this up sooner and poked people about stuff more often.

But I'm doing it now, I really want to know where you're all at with this.

Are you excited about the direction we're going? Or concerned? Or apathetic?

Are there changes you want to see made?

Literally anything else you wanna get off your chest?

I dunno, talk to me.

AllHailDago AllHailDago
Refaulted Refaulted
Webs Elk Webs Elk
simj26 simj26
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Guys is this working? For you all?

I get that people are busy, you know I have my own stuff going on and I'm not always the most reliable GM. But we don't really chat OOCly here much either and its really hard for me to gauge what people are feeling when I don't really hear from people that much. I'm bad at reaching out to people and that's 100% on me, probably I should have brought this up sooner and poked people about stuff more often.

But I'm doing it now, I really want to know where you're all at with this.

Are you excited about the direction we're going? Or concerned? Or apathetic?

Are there changes you want to see made?

Literally anything else you wanna get off your chest?

I dunno, talk to me.

AllHailDago AllHailDago
Refaulted Refaulted
Webs Elk Webs Elk
simj26 simj26
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
Ill be replying either tonight or tomorrow. Apologies for my absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back