• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia: The Persephone Initiative (OOC)

What should the RP's theme song be?

• Something Else! (Post your suggestion in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rise Against- Reeducation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More posts from other people? Or more from me? Because I was hoping to get everybody introduced before I moved us forwards, this first post is more of an introduction and an overview of how your character has been doing in prison so far. It shouldn't necessarily require too much to go on. If you need any questions answered feel free to PM me or just ask in the thread.

Oooo. Gotcha I'll try to post later today or tomorrow afternoon

Nooguy Nooguy DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17
Just a quick note, but I believe Atlannia said in the first post that the Warden wasn't in the Warden' s office at the moment, and that there was only a guard outside and then everyone else was either in the office already or were going to make their way into the office.

Not trying to be annoying or anything, it was just something I noticed reading through all the posts again.

Nooguy Nooguy DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17
Just a quick note, but I believe Atlannia said in the first post that the Warden wasn't in the Warden' s office at the moment, and that there was only a guard outside and then everyone else was either in the office already or were going to make their way into the office.

Not trying to be annoying or anything, it was just something I noticed reading through all the posts again.

-.(\ Thanks bro

Yeah sorry guys, I should have brought that up yesterday but I was kind of distracted.

I'm not worried about keeping a strict post order, but try not to get too far ahead until everyone's been able to put something up. If you want to do a longer conversation with someone else's character a collab post can be a great way to do that.

Loving the drama so far though.

I'll correct that problem, so do want to inquire though what the stance is on post time for players before warning/removal is considered?

So something interesting that has teased my brain after getting into this RP is the 'what if' scenario concerning our characters and exactly what kind of individuals they would have become had they not been caught and stopped; further propagating the ideals/tendencies/thoughts/etc. that had begun them down the path they were on. While we wait for others to post, anyone wanna entertain this little thought?

So something interesting that has teased my brain after getting into this RP is the 'what if' scenario concerning our characters and exactly what kind of individuals they would have become had they not been caught and stopped; further propagating the ideals/tendencies/thoughts/etc. that had begun them down the path they were on. While we wait for others to post, anyone wanna entertain this little thought?
Desmond would probably have ended up as a full-fledged vigilante, exacting his own warped sense of justice when he thought that the heroes were failing at their duty.

With Neith I envision her becoming increasingly steeped in the extreme mentality she holds toward vigilantism and what criminals deserve. At the time she was captured Neith largely regarded those who committed serious crimes such as drug trafficking, murder, rape, etc. to be whom deserved no mercy. However in time that group would likely grow, Neith becoming almost zealous in her own driven desire to crush the crime of the city she lived in with the ideal that the only way to smother crime is to instill unwavering and pure fear. Eventually this would extend to even more broad spectrums, more minor crimes as stealing, vandalism, illegal gambling, etc. becoming just as serious to Neith as the prior misdeeds she originally held as apprehensible. Her developed ideal that fear is the only thing criminals and villains truly understood, and which would keep them in line, broadening to citizens.

As an individual Neith would probably become more calm in a way, her usual anger and rage having hardened in to cold hatred as her erratic emotions draw inward. No doubt Neith's mother would have denounced her, claiming the girl that stood before her was no longer her daughter, but a monster worse than her father. This would be the breaking point for Neith, the one anchoring chain with her morality and humanity breaking, and as such leaving her with nothing more than the extreme ideals she now holds which she would cling to and harbor as the last driving force for her in life. From here Neith’s already dangerous thoughts and emotions toward her father and those whom mocked and bullied her would fester and worsen, fueling the girl’s actions in apprehending and dealing with criminals in the violent ways she’s developed. In a way she’d be somewhat akin to stain though I’m not sure she’d target heroes, perhaps eventually she would if given enough time. A defining aspect of Neith’s if she followed this path would definitely be that she would never kill if she had a choice, not so much with the view of mercy, but more seeing death as something too good for a criminal. Instead Neith would seek to leave those who sought crime broken and shattered in body, but still alive to spend the rest of their lives in repentance locked away.

In a way I think jingo jungle would be a rather appropriate way to summarize Neith's personality if she'd continued on her path. Obviously a few lyrics are shifted in the translation to english, but the general sensation of mania and intense near psychotic zealous drive seems rather appropriate to me.

Last edited:
Overall, Kliff would definitely be living with his mother and enjoying the millions of dollars he stole. However, depending on two factors, his life would probably be different

1. Had he gotten away with mercing his father, Kliff would probably be a wanted criminal as Kliff would have killed him. Kliff would probably get the money he stole and move away to another country, probably Japan or Britain, with his mother in tow, and live the rest of his days in paradise. However, he'd probably change his name as well, not wanting to be associated with his father in anyway shape or form. He'd definitely feel a sense of resolution from killing his father though.

2. Alternatively, if Kliff hadn't of even went to his father's room, he'd probably still move to another country, but he'd definitely change his name to avoid his father coming after him and his mother once he realized they were gone. Despite this, Kliff would probably keep up with his livestreams and use the skills he inherited from his father to start an international school for the arts that would grow to control the world's entertainment industry become the most prestigious school.

I'll correct that problem, so do want to inquire though what the stance is on post time for players before warning/removal is considered?

I plan to be flexible if people legitimately can't post for whatever reason and give us all a heads-up. When people disappear without an explanation that's when there's going to be a problem. I'd like to aim for roughly a post a week from everyone, with a little wiggleroom either side.

With that in mind I'd like to get a post up myself tomorrow.

InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
Space Hermit Space Hermit

If you guys could get a post up before then that would be ideal. If you can't for whatever reasons just touch base and we'll work something out.

On a completely irrelevant matter, it's only halfway through October so who's ready for CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAS!
(Internally screaming)

Three years at Walmart before I moved on, and those years sadly have sapped my enjoyment for christmas. A man can only listen to christmas music two to three months BEFORE december before he breaks.

Honestly what did it for me truly was just the horrible greed, avarice, and animalistic barbarianism that people displayed in buying material things. I get it, you buy people presents for christmas, but good god what I've seen some people do is freaking horrifying.

On a lighter note, I do enjoy the peppermint mocha from starbucks.

I have literally seen a man get his arm broken over a mixer when I was working black Friday. I work in one of those Walmart like stores, meaning it's like Walmart but just a bit better. So Black Friday rolls around and I get stuck working the floor to try and direct people where they need to be. I was mobbed within the first hour an was almost trampled (which is a another story in itself.) Around the three hour mark I'm placed in the appliance section when I start to hear yelling. Now usually it's just two soccer moms yelling about how that last product is hers so I'd usually walk over there and tell them we probably have more in stock. This was different however and it turns out to be this 5'8" man and a 5'5" woman screaming at him. Apparently the woman wanted the mixer and the guy (who we assumed to be her boyfriend) refused to buy it. Since we aren't allowed to directly interfere with customers I just sort of stood around the area as the woman started to scream louder and louder at the guy while hitting him with her free hand. At this point the guy decided that he's had enough and tries to walk away but then the woman takes her purse and swings it at the guy with both hands. I heard a crack and a second later the guy let out a roar of pain and backhanded the girl so hard I swear I saw a tooth fly out of her mouth. Turns out the girl had stuffed her purse with a variety of stolen things (Paperweights, books etc...) and the bag hit the guys arm. Entire thing is best awkwardly and he's on his knees. We call the cops and an ambulance for the guy and then continued with our day. Had to give a report to an officer about what I saw, how it escalated and if we had any security cameras that caught it. Looking back it's really messed up how far people go to get 40% off of a mixer that they probably don't even need.

On a completely irrelevant matter, it's only halfway through October so who's ready for CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAS!
(Internally screaming)

NO! GOD NO, NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!
(I work in a retail, if you couldn't tell)

" NO! GOD NO, NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO! "

That's literally me but for entirely different reasons.

To sum them up, I'm in 5 different choirs and each with a Chrsitmas Concert

the next IC post is about halfway done. I'd intended to get it done tonight but it's now quite late here so it's going to have to be tomorrow.

And there we go. With that post our intro scene is officially concluded and we are on to the exciting, sandboxy part!

I'm going to reiterate what I said in the IC in case anyone misses it, From this point forwards we are zooming out a bit in terms of our timescale. I'd like each post to take up roughly a day of IC time and completely contain one significant action.

The way this will work is that you'll tell me what you want to do, here in the OOC, or via PM if you prefer, and then I'll tell you how it goes. There'll usually be some kind of complication or decision point and you can tell me how you want to deal with that and then I'll figure out what the consequences will be. Once we have a complete summary of what happens you can write it up as a full IC post.

If you'd like to work with other people that's great, would prefer if people collaborate using google docs or something similar so that we can stick to the 'one post, one significant action' method. If you all decide to work as a single group then I would recommend splitting into smaller sub groups for different tasks to avoid attracting too much attention.

On top of your escape related stuff, you're free to add as much introspective or character focused scenes as you like, just tack them onto the end and perhaps separate them with a timeskip.

I'd also like to note that I'll be working on a map and that should be up within a couple of days, in the meantime I can answer any questions about the prison layout. In fact I can answer any questions at all so just reach out if there's any confusion or uncertainty.

So

Anyone wanna collab? Because it'd probably get boring if everyone's character acts on their own.

Like AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy stated, we could have everyone work together. It'd solve the probably of what to post firdt because the significant action would be getting everyone to meet up without drawing too much attention.

Nooguy Nooguy DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Refaulted Refaulted

Do you want to talk about it here or in a PM. I don't really mind either

I'd be open for collaboration

That's one person. Anyone else?

Although, we'd probably have to keep in mind that May and Neith probably wouldn't want to work with each other. At least not yet, so we'd probably have at least two escape plans going on.

Desmond can work with anyone. He's creative/crafty, especially since he doesn't rely on his Quirk most of the time. Also high Technique stat is helpful, I'm sure. But just PM me or @ me on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back