• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

AppleJuice

Trash talking the Garbage can.
Remember the rules posted in the CS thread,
And have fun!

Here's the setting.

You have just been Accepted into the most prestigious hero school, UA High School.
You recieved your placement for class 1A.
As you enter the classroom, a tall dark haired man stands at the head of the classroom.
"Welcome to class 1A. Take a seat. I don't care which one, you can fight someone for their seat. This system couldn't get anymore screwed up."
Scrawled on the chalkboard, reads

"Aizawa Sensei"

If anyone was going to be the first to enter it made sense it'd be Hatsuki. The athletic girl opens the door, backpack slung over one shoulder as she fiddles with the crappy uniform with the other. She pulls on the skirt, the socks, her tie. Not used to wearing this kind of attire at all. After a moment more she gets herself into a comfortable enough situation she can properly enter the class. Walking with her head held high the girl walks with a sense of purpose. This classroom held the secret to her future. Everything she'd need to change the world was here... with this dude. Man, he looks tired. Hatsuki gives him a quick two-finger salute off the top of her head as she passes, offering a simple "Yo." Before taking a seat one seat back, towards the left of the classroom. She sets her bag down and opens it in case she needs to write anything down. She props her feet up on the chair in front of her before remembering; "Right. Skirt." Then lowers her legs and crosses them.

After her is Ori. For a beat all he does is stop and peer up at the doorway like it'll reveal the secrets of the universe, but when he hears the first girl's shoes squeak on the floor as she settles into her seat, Ori blinks and shakes himself to attention -- with a bit of a murmured grumble to himself, he steps over the threshold and into the classroom. He only ducks his head at the teacher in acknowledgement. Ori quickly chooses a desk and seat at the back of the room, side closest to the door. His dragon tail drapes heavily over the side of the plastic chair. Not comfortable, but it'll do (just like his hastily-modded uniform pants -- hey, it's not his fault they didn't supply him with a customized fit and he had to perform a good old-fashioned "scissor-cut down the back seam." Works every time).

Ori's already feeling a little uneasy at all the new things to come, but he allows his gaze to wander a bit and his eyes drift over to the girl on the left-hand side of the classroom. She pulls out her notebook; Ori does the same. She puts her feet up, then hastily puts them back down; Ori does not do that. He does however stifle a huff of laughter by shoving the tail-end of his pen in his mouth. It's fine, it's metal -- his fangs only scratch it a bit.

Sumire makes her way into the classroom, apprehension causing her to grip her bag a bit tighter to her chest. She stands outside of the door, just for a brief pause to compose herself, before opening the door. There are already people in here, and she freezes for a second, the anxiety of the situation causing the vines around her wrists to tighten. She plasters on a polite smile, before making her way to a desk near the window, making careful sure to choose the desk with the most sunlight reflected on it. She wastes no time in taking off her jacket and rolling up her sleeves to expose her vines, which seem to shudder and shiver in the warmth of the sun.

She looks over towards the young man chewing on his pen, and as she pulls out her notebook, notices his fangs and his shoddily-pulled together uniform. She cocks her head slightly, intrigued. "Um...ex-excuse me..." she begins to speak towards him, a hushed yet somehow melodic voice. "Can...Can I ask what your Quirk is?"

Ori pauses and turns his head towards her. His eyes trail the vines climbing up her arms -- in the sun, it almost looks like they're breathing. He moves the pen away from his face and taps it on the top of his desk. A grin that's all teeth is turned towards the girl.

"Dragon. ...Or, well, half," he says, and his tail thumps against the floor for emphasis. Blue-green scales catch the artificial light from the ceiling lamp. "Woulda been full like my old man, but my mom's quirkless, so I'm stuck like this."

He cocks his head and gives her an appraising look. Little scales line the tops of his cheekbones and glint in the stray beams of sunlight from the window. "Let me guess- talk to plants?" he says, nodding at the girl.

An insecure looking 15 year old walks into the room, ducking his head and trying to hide.
He quickly navigates his way in, locating a desk and sitting down.
He mutters to himself "Don't make eye contact...."
He glances at the teacher.
He tilts his head upon seeing him.

Aizawa rises off the floor from his sleeping bag.
"Well, I'm awake now, so we're starting."
With a disappointed glance at Hatsuki, he pulls out a piece of chalk.
In large loopy handwriting he writes "Introductions" on the board.
"My name is Aizawa Sensei. Welcome to class 1A. If you would kindly introduce yourself so that I may go back to sleep."

Introductions, that was something Hatsuki could do! She had elected to ignore all the small talk going on to her right- though she did glance back to observe the two talking. Compared to what was to come, they seemed much tamer. The girl stands, pointing a thumb to her chest proudly. "YO! Name's Arashi Hatsuki! I'm gonna be one of the strongest heroes someday, hope you guys can keep up!" She was loud, proud, and certainly putting herself up on a pedistal. With a large cocky grin, she sits down.

Hatsuki would have figured he'd have like a file or something about her quirk. At least footage of her entrance exam. Guess not? She perks up a bit. "My quirk? I can absorb electricity. It makes me stronger." She explained in the simplest terms possible what her quirk was. Now the question was why he wanted to know. Either he's genuinely curious, or he's gonna try to scold her for being so bold in her intro.
AppleJuice AppleJuice

Aizawa frowns.
"So in terms of skill, you can steal the power from your enemies.... Phones? Rather useless if you ask me. "

Makito stands,
"My Name is Makito Sen and my quirk is Phoenix. It allows me to combust kinetic energy so that I may control flame. I can also change the cellular structure to make objects, but wings come most naturally."
He says.

Aizawa glares at Makito.
"You were not called on. You would do well in this class to not speak out of turn."

As Makito sits he leans over to Hatsuki and whispers
"Have you ever felt so powerless when someone stares you down?"
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Well that wasn't correct at all. Oh well, let him be surprised when she really gets going. Hatsuki blinks and turns to the boy next to her. "Uh... Not really? Though this guy has one hell of a stare. That's for sure." She whispered back.
AppleJuice AppleJuice

The other two students -- Hatsuki, Makito, he knew now -- sat back in their seats, the boy in particular looking withered under Aizawa-sensei's glare. In the lull, Ori stands suddenly. His chair scrapes the tile loudly. Ori peels his lips back into a grin that's all teeth and shoves his hands in his rumpled pockets.

"'m name is Ori Kanbe. You can just use 'Ori,' though. My quirk's half-dragon. Obviously I have horns and a tail--" Ori taps his index fingernail against one of his curling horns for emphasis, and it makes a sound not unlike teeth clicking, "--an' I can breathe fire, too. Not well. But I can."

AppleJuice AppleJuice Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"Interesting. In your file it registered you as quirkless. I will have to get that sorted out."
Aizawa waves his hand,

(The introductions continue with Ochako, Denki, Ida, Tsuyu, Izuku, Kirishkima, ect)
"Now that about thirty minutes have been taken from our lives that we can never get back, we might as well move onto the more important matters. You all will be tested and trained in this course for becoming the greatest heroes you can become. Today is supposed to just be a "Get to know the students" day. But seeing as I don't care about any of you in the slightest, we will forgo that course of action. Instead, you will get to know one another. This year we will be pursuing a rather different teaching tactic. Each one of you will be paired up with another student. Work it out between eachother. No maiming, or I'll get in trouble."
Aizawa lays down, suddenly enshrouded in a yellow sleeping bag (Somehow)

lunar_moth lunar_moth Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Makito turns to Tsuyu Asui, inquiring
"Would you want to group?"
With a nod, they start into conversation.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Denki Kaminari leans over towards Hatsuki,
"Wanna pair? We'd make a great team."

(Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to drop out, best of luck to you^^)

At the back of the classroom sits a boy, he appeared there with only the teacher and his desk neighbors noticing him, he moves his medium length wavy black hair out of the way of his eyes and looks at the classroom, looking for a partner, he sees a couple of interesting people in the room, his teacher being the most interesting with his intimidating stare, maybe he could teach you that? But you need to pick a partner before that, at the he end decides to pick the boy with a crow for a head, or is it a raven? He taps the avian headed boys shoulder and says.

''Hello, I'm Kojin, you look like someone interested in dark menace, want to pair up?''

Sumire looked at the scales that seemed iridescent in the sun, and smiled. She raised her forearm slightly, and the vines unraveled, snaking around the man's wrist. "Close," she replied, teasing in her tone. "I can manipulate plants around me, and the vines on my arms are more than just decoration~" She grinned, feeling more comfortable and at home. She politely unraveled her vines, allowing them to shiver as they re-wrapped around her forearm. "I...My name's Sumire." She smiled, holding out her hand to the young man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back