• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia Fantasy AU: Out Of Character Thread

Rage

Doesn't Know Code, Fools.
Last edited:
Will do, need to work somethings with his character sheet.
Almost think work will be needed on every sheet coming through. It is a super hero RP, after all.

I might wait around for lore before working on things. The subject of classes (From a role point of view) confuses me a little, but then again I don't know too much about the world. Might require a little imagination on my part to fill in some blanks, haha. But I do like how much is going into the sheets.

Maybe provide some examples, like Asui, or Ashido's class.. Or a link to where things might be found. Always nice things to randomly have on hand!

A note to my blindness!

Almost think work will be needed on every sheet coming through. It is a super hero RP, after all.

I might wait around for lore before working on things. The subject of classes (From a role point of view) confuses me a little, but then again I don't know too much about the world. Might require a little imagination on my part to fill in some blanks, haha. But I do like how much is going into the sheets.

Maybe provide some examples, like Asui, or Ashido's class.. Or a link to where things might be found. Always nice things to randomly have on hand!
I'll do things like an example when I can figure out somethings that I want to do with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back