• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA TodoIzu 1x1 Roleplay Partner Search

chuushi

TodoIzu Connoisseur
hello! sorry for the name of the thread, if it's confusing. welcome to my partner search!

8D7Z0JMxH6x00AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

you can check my profile to see my introduction for more depth, but here I'll just skim!

my name is chuu! i have been writing/roleplaying for about 3-5 years, on and off! i write at least a paragraph usually, to more depending on who i'm mirroring writing. i write in third person and would prefer my partners do the same! i love to make friends, even if i'm awkward at it. i roleplay for whatever is my current big interest. i am a minor!

right now, i'm roleplaying MHA mainly!

i roleplay todoizu, i can play either character but at the moment i'm looking to play izuku, and someone to play todoroki!

i don't want anyone to stretch themselves out, so if you feel like you don't need to write that much in a reply, that okay as long as it's something to work with! my saying goes,
if it moves the plot forward, it's a long enough reply.

i have no triggers!

EST Timezone!

(if i don't respond i am either; busy; asleep; or the internet is having issues!)

1611714879357.png

(Updated 1.28)

'Fantasy is the very screen that separates desire from drive.'

This inspires me for some sort of plot where either Izuku/Todoroki perhaps imagines the other or maybe even reads about them in a book and develops an emotional attachment to them and then surprise--Izuku/Todoroki comes from the book (or show doesn't matter, it can be about anything, fantasy, sci-fi, the canon, anything) to the 'real world' which would be whatever canon the other is living. This would end up more angsty and I think one of them would have to reflect and realize that the person they love isn't real and is just fantasy--their imagination, although that's the very thing that makes them so real. There could be a deeper conflict where they have to chose which world to live in. But, yeah that's just an idea as well.

(Maybe this is more suited for a fan-fiction though I dunno.)
1611852560188.png

"Dreaming boy (Izuku) has lived his whole life longing. He has longed to be removed from the chains that dropped him below everyone else and gave him the name of nothing. He cannot use magic, but that doesn't mean he can't be bright. He is his mother's light, after all.

Bandits had arrived at the town, but the ranger (Todoroki) had set out to keep people safe with a show of well whatever by taking some of them down, the Todoroki also has amazing magic. dreamer boy sees this happen and seems to be in almost awe. the two meet and that discuss how dreamer boy probably could have been better off if he knew how to fight, and offers to train him reluctantly after a few exchanged words. ((I wanted to get better at writing fights, so what's better than sparring in your writing?))

They do that for a while, and while both feel feelings begin to fester, when one of them finally admits so, the other is hesitant. This makes dreaming boy (assuming he'd confess first but that's up to how the roleplay ends up!) question what he's really been dreaming for. A friend. Company. Someone to be close to. ((on top of all those other things, yeah?)) And the roleplay can go from there.
1611853761263.png
The plot(s) can definitely be improved on with discussion!

If you're interested, or even interested in a fun romance type, less stuck in canon-ish todoizu plot we can come up with together, I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you for reading!

urafall.gif

Attachments

• 1611715632680.png
    1611715632680.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1611932412044.png
    1611932412044.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hello! sorry for the name of the thread, if it's confusing. welcome to my partner search!

View attachment 838198

you can check my profile to see my introduction for more depth, but here I'll just skim!

my name is chuu! i have been writing/roleplaying for about 3-5 years, on and off! i write at least a paragraph usually, to more depending on who i'm mirroring writing. i write in third person and would prefer my partners do the same! i love to make friends, even if i'm awkward at it. i roleplay for whatever is my current big interest.

right now, i'm roleplaying MHA mainly!

i roleplay todoizu, i can play either character but at the moment i'm looking to play izuku, and someone to play todoroki!

i don't want anyone to stretch themselves out, so if you feel like you don't need to write that much in a reply, that okay as long as it's something to work with! my saying goes,
if it moves the plot forward, it's a long enough reply.

i have no triggers!

EST Timezone!

(if i don't respond i am either; busy; asleep; or the internet is having issues!)

View attachment 838206

(Updated 1.28)

'Fantasy is the very screen that separates desire from drive.'

This inspires me for some sort of plot where either Izuku/Todoroki perhaps imagines the other or maybe even reads about them in a book and develops an emotional attachment to them and then surprise--Izuku/Todoroki comes from the book (or show doesn't matter, it can be about anything, fantasy, sci-fi, the canon, anything) to the 'real world' which would be whatever canon the other is living. This would end up more angsty and I think one of them would have to reflect and realize that the person they love isn't real and is just fantasy--their imagination, although that's the very thing that makes them so real. There could be a deeper conflict where they have to chose which world to live in. But, yeah that's just an idea as well.

(Maybe this is more suited for a fan-fiction though I dunno.)
View attachment 839166

"Dreaming boy (Izuku) has lived his whole life longing. He has longed to be removed from the chains that dropped him below everyone else and gave him the name of nothing. He cannot use magic, but that doesn't mean he can't be bright. He is his mother's light, after all.

Bandits had arrived at the town, but the ranger (Todoroki) had set out to keep people safe with a show of well whatever by taking some of them down, the Todoroki also has amazing magic. dreamer boy sees this happen and seems to be in almost awe. the two meet and that discuss how dreamer boy probably could have been better off if he knew how to fight, and offers to train him reluctantly after a few exchanged words. ((I wanted to get better at writing fights, so what's better than sparring in your writing?))

They do that for a while, and while both feel feelings begin to fester, when one of them finally admits so, the other is hesitant. This makes dreaming boy (assuming he'd confess first but that's up to how the roleplay ends up!) question what he's really been dreaming for. A friend. Company. Someone to be close to. ((on top of all those other things, yeah?)) And the roleplay can go from there.
View attachment 839190
The plot(s) can definitely be improved on with discussion!

If you're interested, or even interested in a fun romance type, less stuck in canon-ish todoizu plot we can come up with together, I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you for reading!

View attachment 839827
bump,,?? i think.. i dunno how it works hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back