• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: the new generation. (Rp)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nicolas frowned a bit as the girl got up ruining his little panty show that he had been enjoying. It seemed as most of the girls here were blessed with endowments that were much too curved or big for their age groups. Though he wasn't complaining in the slightest. He knew his Lord was looking after him granting him such an idea as attending this school. He even delivered a small prayer under his breathe to thank him for such a generosity. His ears began to twitch when the girl he had just embarrassed himself in front of actually replied to him. His heart skipped a beat as he released an internal sigh of relief. At least his corny lines at least got some positive attention. He looked back towards the girl as he noticed something different. Something bigger. It seemed as she had gotten slightly larger with breast and all. Nicolas could die a beautiful and peaceful death if he were to be suffocated by such proportions. Honestly it would be a dream come true. Dying in between those cushions of love would definitely outmatch that of being slaughtered by a villain. It would never happen. But a boy could dream couldn't he? He couldn't even take his eyes off of them as he extended his hand. His eyes practically popping out their sockets as if memorized.

"Nicolas. Nicolas Harper." He replied. Her hand felt much larger then his. Which was obvious due to the girl practically towering over him in every way imaginable. "So......what's a guy gotta do to get suffocated by those?" He said not even realizing what he said. He felt as if he were dreaming disclosing that this was reality he was in. Everything was going a little well for him. A little too well at that. He even pinched himself attempting to see if he would possibly wake up. "Is this even real?" He said awkwardly referring to if he was dreaming. Making it seem as if he were asking the girl if her breast were real."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Farr gave his neighbour a smirk before stating the power of his quirk, his eyelids fall to their natural sleepy/squinty state once the bleeding stopped.
"I teleport where I can see, so I'm basically the guy who takes tapping your shoulder and being on the other side to far"
He gave a chuckle while pointing outside the window with his thumb"you wanna see?" he asked slyly with a slight grin forming.
L3n L3n

Miles was looking at his list of students and wondering if he would need to change the rules or not for his little game.
not sure about... wait a sec....
"ay juilius you shouldnt be here your in class B go find them and fetch me whose supposed to be in class A, miss geller will probably send them here anyway.... Go catch up they went to the fields Go!"

Juilius grabbed his thermos and whatever else he had and rushed out the door waving bye to everyone quickly in his embarrassment.

“I’d love to!”she replied to her desk mate as she smiled. That seemed so cool! She wondered what the science behind it was. Speaking of wondering she wondered if they’d get in trouble for using their quirks right now like they used to in middle school. They were in the hero course so the rules might differ, but she was still worried that she was going to get her new friend in trouble thanks to her curiosity. Even with her doubts on using quirks at the moment she wouldn’t hesitate to offer to heal the late girls nose if she had seen it.
NeonFlow NeonFlow

Hiseki couldn’t help but internally going “awe” at the small girl in front of her. She was so small, cute, and kid like. Hiseki loved kids, but since this girl was her age she must be smart enough to not throw tantrums and cry loudly all the time which were the two negatives about children that popped out to her at the moment. She of course didn’t mind when the girl had snatched one of the candies she gave to the male. He didn’t seem to care for them, so he probably didn’t mind too much either. Her eyes gleamed when the other called her quirk cute and useful. She was so happy she almost started to tear up. She was worried that her peers wouldn’t think she was strong enough to stand beside them, like her parents had drilled into her head, but all she had gotten since the moment she walked into the classroom was kindness. She had a chill teacher, amazing desk neighbors, and they were all training to accomplish their dreams. She couldn’t imagine things getting better.

“If you ever want more you know where to find me,”she cheerfully told the other as she pointed to the candy. “And I think your bandages are cute too! If you ever want more.. Well um.. you still know where to find me,”she laughed as she dug herself into that hole. “I don’t know what your quirk is, but I’m sure it’s just as or even more helpful than mine could be!”she complimented blindly. They got into this school so that must mean they have a strong or useful quirk so it wasn’t a bad assumption to assume their quirk would be better.
Amyleii Amyleii

A Smirk grows across the large girls face, well the teacher was kinda busy with the admin so might as well pass the time with some entertainment. Raising her arms to the air and yawning with a shift adding another cup or two to the shirt growing even tighter. Before leaning up against her arm turned to face him "Lemmy, Lemmy Langston" putting slightly more emphasis on the L's through the wide smile "And well that would depend....and what's most fun, if your a bad boy or not.....oh and of course if you can survive such a.....poor misfortune" playfully wagging her finger at him, mirth thick in her voice "You never know what sort of test the teachers going to try and pull, Maybe its another little clash with robots, maybe its sparring...." chuckling a little more as slowly spins a finger in the air. "As for if im real? Well i bet your dying to poke and find out"

Mistahh Mistahh

Nathan Koehler

While many students were at this point in their designated classrooms, there remained a few individuals wandering the hallways. Amongst the latecomers and stragglers, one young man hurried down the corridor at the briskest possible pace while avoiding breaking into a full-on sprint. Anyone who bothered to look at the boy would quickly note the bright red flush which tinged his face and the wide-eyed look he wore. The monologue which ran through his head was one of furious scolding and panic. He had purposely woken up early to make sure that he would make a good impression on his first day of school, only for him to have misread his schedule and subsequently spent fifteen minutes sitting in the wrong classroom. Only when a kindly women composed of a gelatinous substance introduced herself as the Class B teacher and started lecturing them did the new student recognize his folly, quickly escaping the room while feeling the eyes of everyone on him.

Screeching to a halt as he caught sight of the passing room number, Nathan stopped in front of the nearest door, unable to see through the glazed window into the room. The moment he stepped in there, he would face the merciless scrutiny of his professor as well as his peers, though he doubted they would care less about his tardiness than that his face resembled a boiling furnace, judging by the burning sensation of his skin. Pausing to take a few deep breaths, the teenager prepared to endure the silent onslaught, and without further hesitation gently turned the doorknob and entered. Catching sight of the professor and glancing at the nameplate on the table, Nathan confirmed that he was finally in the right place- Class 1A, Mr. Boombang. “So sorry for the lateness, sir- it won’t happen again.” Nathan mumbled, braving a few cautious glances at the man before taking a sheet from the pile of papers on the desk and slipping into the nearest empty seat. Concentrating on the leaflet, he quickly recognized it as the same consent form the 1B teacher had mentioned in her introduction, proceeding to quickly fill it out whilst listening for further instructions from Boombang.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Anyone Anyone else who wants to say hi

Farr thought of grabbing Hiseki by the hand and teleporting out the window into the view of the field, but then a somewhat wise thought came over him...
she might be scared of heights... and that's probably classed as using my quirk to kidnap someone...
To show off without getting in any major trouble, Farr instead glances towards the green haired girl who looked like a child. Disappearing in a puff of black smoke from his chair and appearing infront of lei's desk where the occupant was busy looking at Hiseki and his desk. Giving a light flick to the back of Lei's head for stealing his gift of candy, before teleporting in the same puff of smoke to his seat. "that's what i can do"
Farr said to his neighbour with small smile forming, he hadn't seen lei's performance at the exam... but he had heard about the toddler looking girl who took the longest time out of all the other passing applicants. Not that he ever wanted to hurt a child, but he wondered what was brutal enough to clear most the stands of spectators.
Amyleii Amyleii L3n L3n

Miles looked to another late student, just as Julius left this new student entered.. such timing! He also seemed polite and clued into the sheets having to be signed, awesome. "well we have the third volunteer with Mavis Nicolas and I'm guessing your Nathan or kruz... cruise? It's spelt kruz... hm.."
The teacher kept looking at his list wondering if maybe there was trouble for some students arriving.
clarinetti clarinetti Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae Mistahh Mistahh ThatOneProtag ThatOneProtag

Last edited:
Leii smiles at the girl gave a slight giggle as her bandages where complimented. “thank you... OW!” just as she was thanking the kind girl for offering her candy and complimenting her she felt a flick of pain on the back of her head. She immediately turned and punched...a puff of smoke? “wha....hey!” if she hadn’t watched the early fights at the exams before falling asleep she wouldn’t have known who it was, but since she did she immediately turned back around to Farr, her face red and her hands on the back of her head. “I don’t know if you know my quirk but I still feel pain dummy!” she rubbed the back of her head gently and had an idea. She turned to the mummy girl and held out her hand, a small tear forming in her eye as she pretends the injury is worse then it is, hoping to get some candy.
NeonFlow NeonFlow L3n L3n

Hiseki wouldn’t of minded being teleported into the air, but if they had done that she would’ve had to worry about her skirt more than how high they were. Instead she got a quite hilarious view of a little trick. It all happened so fast she was surprised her eyes even caught it. “That’s amazing!”she replied to her desk mate as her eyes gleamed with excitement. “How far can you go? Or does it not matter as long as you see it?” Her energy seemed to dull when she saw the small girls reaction however. Hiseki got up from her desk as she picked up her bag full of candy. She made her way to the small girls side quickly and gently placed an arm around her in a half hug. She was treating her the way she dealt with crying kids at the daycare she part timed at.

“Here,”she handed the girl the bag of candy hoping that would make her feel a bit better. She naively didn’t suspect the girl of overreacting since she already had faith in her classmates. She gave her male desk mate an apologetic smile to show him that she didn’t blame the other for hurting the girl, and that she was sorry she couldn’t express her amazement at the others quirk some more. It was a weird thing to be apologetic about but coming from a girl who had to apologize for looking at her old classmates she tried her best. She glanced over her shoulder to the late student when they walked through the door to acknowledge that she noticed them. They seemed like another wonderful addition to the friend group she hoped would be made between them all. She turned her attention back to the two of her classmates that she was conversing with. “Do you feel a bit better? If it hurts that much I could heal you,”Hiseki offered.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Amyleii Amyleii

Nicolas watched as a small trickle of blood came from his nose. It seemed as if her shirt wasn't going to be able to handle the ever growing balls of fun much longer, and truth be told he didn't think he was going to be able to hold out for much longer as well. The way she put so much empathizes on her L's as she looked at him sent a shiver down his spine. There was far more sexual tension emitting from her then he had expected there to be. Even for that body this was overwhelming of itself. His hands began to make a squeezing motion on there own. Was it an offer? Or a tease? His hormonal mind couldn't decide. He would definitely play the role of the bad boy if it meant he could get a feel. What teenage boy in his right mind WOULDN'T take up such an offer.

THAWK

A sudden thud arose as something had suddenly smack the bottom of Nicolas's desk. Nicolas's face at first turned pale, and then into a bright red. His entire face flushed as his hands on instinct quickly sank to under his desk. Covering his lower section and blocking anyone's view to see what had exactly just happened. His eyes immediately glared at his desk as his attention was no longer given to the robust girl, but more on his major problem. Not good. Not good. This is VERY not good.'First day of class and this already happens? He said internally screaming at himself.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

It starts as a weird movement of her mouth, grows snicker before full blown laughter as the girl bends over at the reaction. It was even better than she was expecting and she didnt even have to do anything. After several moments she wipes her eye and tries to catch her breath "Oh...oh my....oh now that was something.....I mean that's gone ways before but that one is definitely a classic, dont think im going to get a laugh that good for a while" staying straight-faced for a moment before leaning over and speaking slowly into his ear "Knock....On....Wood" snapping back after as she starts laughing again. "But seriously.....I like you, you really are a riot"

Mistahh Mistahh

Farr gave half a smile and a shrug to hiseki's questions, of course he had a vague idea how far he could go... But reaching that point always gives the feeling of fatigue or running a very very long distance. Farr was never one to point at his own flaws. The girl with two first names had a flaw he could direct everyone's attention to however. Fake crying for attention and sympathy.

The boys eyebrows scrunch together in a look that could only be viewed as are you serious?..
But as Hiseki continued to be the nicest girl in school Farr couldn't help but enjoy it somewhat, so smiley, polite and sweet... A huge difference from the girls on the south side of Newport that he was used to.
As Hiseki asked lei if she needed healing Farr scoffed before speaking...
"she's fine I barely touched her... shouldn't treat her like that anyway... she's seventeen and she's a adult"
Farr mimicked lei's voice almost perfect but put a extra bit of squeak to it to show he was being sarcastic.
L3n L3n Amyleii Amyleii

What the..
Miles looked at his list for a moment and (in a legal manner) all hell had broken loose...
Kids using their quirks, kids unaccounted for, and female students who made the teacher worry if any work would ever get done.

Nicolas seemed to be the sort Miles expected and his neighbour Lemmy with her laughter and growing size painted a comedy sketch from back in the day.
Miles almost wanted to start the tour, but standing up and forcing the students to walk in two lines just alerts those who don't know to a embarrassing situation for the young man...

Miles looked across the students again as the clock was getting closer to 10 am. Some had fallen silent just waiting patiently for something to happen.
They would leave soon...

Kyosuke Nishimura

The boy's self entertainment only remained for so long that it began to fade away and the feeling of loneliness was starting to kick in. He noticed that another classmate has entered the classroom. To Kyosuke's eyes, the boy looked neat and proper to his opinion. Quite tall too. He didn't made himself too obvious by not turning his head towards the new guy. Kyosuke was falling into boredom and he forgot to print himself a mathematic printed questionaires on the internet to solve them, just for the sake of killing time. Kyosuke decided to just pull out his black smartphone with the company's logo design of the planet saturn with a Japanese symbol in the middle on his black smartphone case. This was the Nishimura's family company's brand and product. He is the future heir to the to the smartphone company, if he decides to be. The phone brand? NishimUbile. Kyosuke has the latest model of the phone brand. Which is something that he didn't mind. He had already too much phones anyway and prefers the older ones. He starts to check the time first. It was already going to reach 10 and nothing is still happening. Kyosuke hopes of something would happen soon. With a soft sigh, he noticed his messages inbox has 1 message. It came from his mother. Without hesitation he read the text and began to text.

Mom
them
Hello Kyoki! Is everything alright in there?
me
Yes, mother. I am okay, do not worry about me. I will call you or text you whenever i need something important okay?
them
Okay! If you say so! Be careful Kyoki! I love you! <3 ~Mom

Kyosuke muttered "i love you too" under his breath instead of saying it within chat. Anyone can notice Kyosuke's chat with his mother for he wasn't paying too much attention to his surroundings but he doesn't seem to care. Before he slides it back in his pocket he felt a vibration notification from his phone. He checks it without a second thought, thinking that his mother had something else to say.

???
them
Having fun yet, Kyoki~?
me
Who is this?

Message that sends a chill down his spine. Who is this person? Kyosuke asked himself. He tried to check for a response but the unkown caller did not even seen it. Their identity is completely hidden. Why did they message me? How on earth did they get my number? A wrong send? No, they called me by my nickname. There is only one person in the whole wide world who calls me that exclusively... Mom. This is not my mother and they have access to my secret private number? The last time i checked i don't know anyone else who knows this number. Even father doesn't know i talk to mother through a secret chat. These thoughts dwell in the young boy's mind. He was feeling uneasy yet intrigued at the same time. Kyosuke quickly slid it back as fast, he'll have to deal with this later. He didn't want to look uneasy even though his face is already showing signs of it.

'I'm trying to be the fastest hero in the world but I'm so late that I'm pretty sure I' m gonna be the last one to class.' Not knowing the school layout that well, Kruz ended up going to three different classrooms before getting the right directions to his. Kruz had a tendency to beat himself over simple mistakes and this was no exception. As he neared his designation, Kruz put on his cool guy face. 'Play it cool,' he thought to himself. 'If anyone asks, I did this on purpose.' When he opened the door he headed straight for the closest open desk he could find and sat down without a word. 'Oh god, I hope there isn't any penalties for being late on the first day.'
Anyone Anyone

Finny was asleep in her bed until the sun shone in her eyes and woke her up to reveal she was beyond late "Holy mother of jesus i'm so late!" she yelled as she threw on a black rock-band teeshirt that was way oversized and some high-rise skinny jeans then pulled on her black knee-high converse shoes, her backpack, and put on her glasses and snag a fresh cup of ramen and hopped on the public bus to U.A high and running at a near sprint to her classroom, knowing the route by heart, stopping at the door and slipped in, immediately apologizing sincerely to her instructor and taking a random seat then she began scarfing down her ramen "terrible first impression..." she muttered under her breath between bites ramen, discretely discarding the paper container and retaking her seat, her pale cheeks blushing bright red.

(Brief timeskip of a forty five minutes to a hour)

Miles clapped his hands in relative excitement, all the students on his list were here bar three. That was enough.
"hey your here that's great, welcome to Newport academy I'm Miles Ibis you can call me boom sir or my name"
Miles handed paperwork to the students running late telling them to sign where needed. Once done miles laid down some general rules...

No fighting,
No use of quirks unless you receive permission,
No bullying,
No drugs or alcohol,
Attend all classes or notify in advance if you cannot make it,
No bringing outsiders into the academy grounds,
A good ten minutes of rules that should be common knowledge.

Once done Miles directed all the students into the hall so they could take a tour and get a lay of the land.
Visiting the ground floor, which had the teachers offices, first aid station,
Cafeteria and common areas for students.

The first second and third floor are for classrooms with each year being on a different floor.

Outside the main building are a number of large testing areas, some enclosed and others in the open air set up with bleachers and seating areas etc.

The dorms were pointed out on the south wall boys and girls obviously being in separate blocks separated by year. A common area connects the two buildings.

The largest and most important building would be the workshop or support building. Creating and learning about different technology to help hero's perform their deeds.
THOSE WHO SENT IN A DESIGN FOR THEIR HERO COSTUME PICK UP THEIRS HERE AND NOW.
But those having to wait for theirs have the option to use the schools expertly designed suits for versatile protection, ergonomic fitting with the ability to change as needed for a extreme range of quirks.

After all had gotten changed into their costumes out of casual clothes Miles leads his class outside to a field.

A large machine with padding on one end was visible,
A obstacle course that looked just like a broken down apartment block of two floors.
And what looked like a discus field but much larger with measurements painted onto the grass.
Miles coughed before announcing.
"this is a general test that you will take I think at the end of every month... That first machine can take almost anything you throw at it. It records the... It's like those old arcade punch testers. Strike it physically and then strike it using your quirk and my man Tony working the computer on the side of it will give you your score...."
Miles pointed out the machine and waved to his mate Tony with a laptop connected to the large metal cube like thing. It looks heavy, a bit sci-fi and very expensive. Miles points to the brick building that looked a bit grungy...
"....thats a obstacle course of sorts... It has some of the the newest graduates of Newport playing as villains and civilians. You have to save the people who need saving and subdue those playing as villains..."
The next test was less impressive and hardly complicated the teachers tone kind of illustrated that as well..
"that last one is just throwing a ball as far as you can, without your quirk and with it.... so anyone wanna go first or do I need to point and encourage?... Remember theirs no pass or fail. Just a assessment of ya ability in some controlled circumstances."
The teacher had his usual bright smile as he looked over his small crowd.

L3n L3n Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ThatOneProtag ThatOneProtag Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire PlusUltra PlusUltra Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae Mistahh Mistahh Amyleii Amyleii SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
(Did I miss someone?)

Lemmy:
Reading through the lines of the documents idly, though internal her mind is working through them. The no quirk rule really was a pain, especially with the lack of clarity on what was considered using. The girls hand moves to her wrist idly plucking with the area stretching before snapping back, couldn't really stop that for example. Holding her head up she does casually ask the teacher for clarification.

"Hey this one on quirk use....it the same as public use right?" turning a finger towards herself "Since well...some quirks are really just always on" tilting her head to the girl in the corner dripping ink on the floor "Or just...well happen" making a smooth line across one of the rules before writing and singing. away. Getting up with enough stretch she goes to throw a hand around the boy she was teasing before "Either way....lets get that tour on the way right" patting his shoulder with the playful mirth clear in her tone. Starting to follow the group giving a curious glance to the various areas, internally wondering how they even afforded it given they literally had several small cities as prop grounds.

Taking one look at the costumes she almost laughs again, shaking her head instead as she heads to pick up the one submitted. Yeah, she wasn't going to fall for those death traps, though unfortunately some of the others wouldn't be as lucky. Pulling the costume out of its case with another laugh and ever wide grin she slowly reads the instruction her sister had written.

"Let's see....Custom tailored DNA Imprint to adapt to quirk perfectly, tested for no rejection, tailored fit for maximum movement and protection......." reading along the other lines with a wider and wider grin, yeah this was going to work. The sound of stretching, zipping and a few metal clinks sound out from the changing room before she finally emerges with a pose. "So Woody, How do you think I look?" turning her attention towards Nicolas with a wink. The entire costume seemed fitted tightly to almost every contour with a strange material that is almost like leather but shines differently with subtle darker lines throughout, even across the bare skins areas a similar effect can be seen just as the light hits it. Giving little focus on the tests at the moment to let the others go first.

__mash_kyrielight_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_takara_joney__888ca520b63a03068d8d...png

Mistahh Mistahh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frieda:
The scribbling girl is broken from her distraction by the new forms, jumping almost out her seat as she attempts to catch the notepad now flailing in the area several times before finally snatching it to her chest with a relieved sigh. The dripping continues as she nervously signs away before following along with the rest of the group. Staying at the back out of sight she is still amazed by the sheer scale of things walking to each spot, though unbeknownst to her leaving multi-coloured footprints in her wake around the campus. It wasn't until she got the training grounds themselves that things started getting really bad, the makeshift hero suit in place and bulging in weird areas from the fluid build up not to mention the weight and material making it difficult to move.....but it seems they had to be used. A Heavy squeaking and sloshing can be heard from the short helmeted girl moving awkwardly to join the rest before falling over flat on her face and scrambling to get up again, this was not going to go well, she could barely move let alone do this sort of test that seemed far more suited for physical quirks than anything. She was so screwed.

Last edited:
Hiseki thought back to when she burst out laughing at the others mocking voice of their little desk mate. She didn't bat an eye at being fooled by the smaller girl, and she didn't seem to mind. Instead she thought the whole ordeal was quite humorous. She turned her attention to her teacher as they listed off the rules for the classroom, and she couldn't help but nervously smiling when the male stated the rule against using quirks without permission. She didn't regret healing the other, so she didn't feel remorse, but it was weird thinking she broke a rule already.

When the other led the tour she looked around at everything in amazement, especially at the dorms where she hoped she'd be staying at. Her eagerness went up when they were allowed to get their hero outfits, but she quickly went back to her usual self once she noticed hers wasn't ready yet. She decided she'd do a quick modification to the standard given hero suits while she was in the changing room. She took off the piece that protected her arms from the elbows down, and took off her thigh pieces. She removed two pieces of material from under her ribs as she decided that would be good enough room to grow her wrap out of.

She looked around the training grounds in awe as the teacher explained what they'd be doing. The only part that she was worried about was hitting the machine. Her bandages weren't that physically strong so even if she swung at the machine with them it would probably be the same if a little weaker than without the use of her quirk. She decided not to volunteer to go first due to wanting to give one of her more outspoken classmates the chance to shine.

Leii thanked hiseki for the candy and stuck her tongue out at Farr before the teacher begin explaining something and class started.

During the tour she stayed pretty much center of the group, trying not to get left behind and working her small legs overtime. She went to pick up a uniform and was surprised to find they not only kept them in toddlers sizes, but also several others including miniature, giant and even elastic sizes. This school was well prepared. She quickly changed and made her way to the gym. The teacher explained what they where doing and asked if anyone wanted to go first. “I’ll go!” she yelled, raising her hand like a grade schooler as she wanted to either be first or last. She knew if she went between first or last she would not stand out.

Nicolas's entire body cringed as the girl began to laugh at his misfortune. Growing ever more flustered as her laughter continued. His face remained a pale red as he began to mumble to himself under his breath. The moment she leaned into his ear he could feel it get worse, and her little joke was not making things better. Well at least he got something out of it. A compliment. Apparently he was a riot.....Whatever that meant. Whether making her laugh this much was a godsend or a punishment was yet to be found out. Though it seemed this girl was not about to giver up her fun just yet. As the time went by Nicolas managed to get a grip on his manhood and get it to calm down. As the teacher went over the rules and regulations Nicolas paid close attention, and the mention of a tour sounded like a great way to get his mind off the incident that happened. Until the girl wrapped her arm around the poor lad and began teasing him once more even giving him an embarrassing nickname. It seemed as if he was never going to move on past the incident. Ever.

The tour was pretty nice in general. The school seemed amazing in every aspect, and the word of getting into costume made him even more excited. Thankfully his suit was prepared just in the time. Nicolas had sort of procrastinated his design until last second since he was unsure of how he wanted to present himself. He wanted to model it after his favorite hero while also adding a bit of himself to it's mix. Of course adding in the special crosses on his uniform was a must to represent his family as well. It's white grayish tint brought out his purple eyes and orange hair. Which was entirely the point of him designing with the color. To stand out and bring out his boyish good looks. He even designed it to somewhat block the sight over his lower just in case if his manhood started to act up. He got a good look of himself in the mirror and began to pose in several ways. Some innocent. Some to show off his manliness. Of course despite designing it for attention he was already getting some as it was......perhaps a little too much then he was used. Church school did not prepare him for this in the slightest.

"So Woody, How do you think I look?"

Nicolas turned his head to meet the girl that her been teasing him earlier in probably the sexiest costume he had scene. His face lit up red as he instantly covered his eyes. He wasn't falling for that trick again, but of course the image was already burned into his skull. Even if he wasn't looking at her the imagery his head portrayed was practically spot on. The nets, the stomach reveal, and overall the most important thing to note about her costume was a simple one. ‘WHY IS IT SO FREAKING TIGHT?' Truthfully he didn't mind tight outfits, but this girl was almost seemingly trying to get him to slip up again, but he wasn’t going to allow her to get the better of him this time. Nicolas was never used to this kind of attention from women. It was more or less the other way around at his old church schools. "You look f-f-fine." He said stuttering but quickly answering as he turned around and began walking away keeping his eyes covered as to not be targeted by a sexy sneak attack. Though Nicolas hadn't really thought this plan through. He had tripped over something in his way as he felt himself fall forward as his arms began to flail in panic.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Finny listened intently, signing the paperwork and then following the class on the tour, trying to memorize the information as best as she could, picking up her designed reinforced suit as she was instructed since her parents had one designed to fit her fragile condition. heading to the changing room to put it on, it was a black, close-fitting suit, modified to provide protection, but still be comfortable and not to flashy. then, after changing and reuniting with the group. she thought she was going to pass out when she heard of the test's

no problem...its just a pre-test of sorts...just like primary school...

Finny thought to herself, hoping to ease her mind as she listened, deciding to take a brave step and raise her hand when Mr.BoomBang asked for volunteers "i'll give it a shot..." Finny said as she stepped forward, the redhead somewhat nervous since everyone was going to be watching her but still, she wanted to make an impression. so she stepped up and stuck the machine with all she had, which wasn't much but it was a decent punch, then, as instructed, she used a small portion of her internal salt supply and struck it with a glass shard, then patiently awaited her score.

Last edited:
Stealth.jpg
(I image it to be somewhat similar to this, with kevlar sections and the boots being spiked. Tight leather cuz why the fuck not?
but I couldn't find one that looked like korin so just imagine she's wearing this)

It was the most practical outfit by far, it also was the most tightly worn outfit, korin wasn't exactly going for anything but combat. But damn this looked good.
That being said it fit nicely, she felt ready to deck any motherfucker that stood in her way. This was training. Let it be known she could finally go off with her quirk. Hurting things was her strong suit. If she got to strike a cubewith all her might, she sure as hell would.
"Heh. Indestructible? So I can hit this as hard as I want? Now this is what I'm talking about."
She walked up to it and decked it with her fist, making a solid hit, which got her blood pumping.
"Now for the real test."
The cube was hit with an invisible force. Not that you could've seen it but it did make a decent sound, abit of a thunder clap.
"Alright, I gotta give it to you teach, your cube sure is durable.
NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
After completing her test, she watched as Korin went next, stifling a laugh as Korin mentioned the durability of the test dummy "no kidding" she said with a soft chuckle, making a small private joke, her stomach then growled almost as if in response "man I knew I should have made breakfast..." she muttered under her breath as she watched the rest of the students take their respective turns and receive their scores, some more impressive than others though so far they all were decent. she held her left fist gingerly massaging it with her thumb, the strike had hurt her hand. not badly, but it still stung a bit.

Leii approached the pad and stared at it. Welp, time for her to fail miserably. She got into a tight karate stance and gave a simple punch at the pad. It barely made a thud. The damage was about 115lbs of force. Abysmal. She got back in her stance and breathed out. “this is gonna suck.” she breaths in fast then releases a powerful punch releasing all hesitation as her tiny fist crushes itself with the force of her punch, mangling against the indestructible pad. The damage? 345lbs of force. Not even the hardest punch w boxer had ever thrown without breaking anything. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” she screamed. The pain of getting hurt like this may have dulled a bit, but it would never fully go away unless she just lost all feeling in her pain receptor. Her hand began to crack and reform. She held her hand as she walked back to the group. Tears in her eyes.

Last edited:
Having been slightly spacing out, when Leii had walked back in tears and holding her hand, she approached the girl "hey...don't worry, you aren't the only one" she admitted, showing Leii her injured hand, it was red, starting to bruise and slightly scraped "I'm Finny" she introduced herself with a smile, figuring she may as well make one friend here. "Is it broken?" she asked, assessing the girls hand, it appeared to be. "I am familiar with broken bones haha, due to my quirk, my bones are very fragile." she explained to Leii.

Kruz did his best to try and memorize the layout of the school while on their tour, so he wouldn't end up lost again. When they ended up at the support building for their costumes he didn't hesitate to put his on in the changing room. 'I should add a mouth mask for a cooler look,' Kruz thought to himself. He waved the thought away and decided it he would worry about it another time. Right now, he had to put his game face on. He didn't wanna mess up and have everyone laugh him. That was his worst nightmare. Embarrassment followed by total social rejection. Kruz could already hear the laughter of his classmates as he failed miserably. 'I'll just till everyone is finished in order to do my go,' he nervously concluded. For the mean time, Kruz thought it best to go over how he was gonna do each test efficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back