• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA: Suits [Closed]

To those interested, please head over to this OOC thread!
Is this still open? I noticed a bunch of people joined so I don't wanna overwhelm you with more people.This rp seems pretty nicetho and I like it's diversity from others by taking it straight to street instead of classrooms lol, I'm drawn in tbh

Is this still open? I noticed a bunch of people joined so I don't wanna overwhelm you with more people.This rp seems pretty nicetho and I like it's diversity from others by taking it straight to street instead of classrooms lol, I'm drawn in tbh
Harrrrhh. It is now, I'll say you're the last person through the gates and close them behind you. Please head over to the OOC and hop into the Discord! Glad to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back