• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA: Suits [Closed]

While in Japan and the Americas, Heroism is pursued under the proud flag of capitalism, across the globe all manner of cultures have taken to their own approaches. In the Fatherland, Germany, Heroes do not work under independent agencies as they do overseas. Instead, they operate directly under government leadership.

Rather than working within Hero-led agencies, Heroes within German borders instead work under The Department of Superhuman Justice, or the D.S.J for short. The D.S.J itself is divided up into several divisions, which are once again divided up into squads. The size of both of these varies, and they are assembled by government-assigned Scouts. The duty of these Scouts is to investigate potential members of the D.S.J, and assess their capabilities, as well as consider their compatibility with the Department's current members.

The D.S.J has multiple training academies scattered across the country, which operate at a university level. Prospective Heroes will attend these academies for three years, before being assessed by a Scout to seek entrance to the D.S.J itself. They operate similarly to the Hero Academies of Japan, however, the curriculums are far more regimented and cover more traditional methods of investigating and combating crime or those who do not make the cut for D.S.J admittance.

In this RP, you will be taking to the role of a newly formed squad within the Special Branch of the D.S.J. As you Special Squad, your role is one much more holistic than that of your peers. You will operate as a generalist crime fighting unit, investigating and punishing criminal activities almost entirely internally. Thanks to this, you enjoy a greater deal of freedom than that of the other branches in some eras, but much less in others. The Special Branch, in essence, is one made to deal with criminals who are too dangerous or unusual for the other branches to properly deal with, and thanks to this, the same can be said of its fledgling members.

_________________________________________​

To those still reading, thanks for sticking around. With this I'd like to try a BNHA RP that takes things out of the classroom, onto the streets, and hopefully puts a fun twist on the universe. You'll be playing professionals rather than students, so you can expect a higher degree of freedom in the creation of your abilities, and I'd like to encourage the pursuit of the weirder and whackier side of the things possible within the world. Or something like that. If you're interested in the setting up above, please feel free to note it down below. I'm going to be aiming for this to be moving at around a weekly post cycle pace, so I'm not going to ask for anyone to be writing super long posts every time. Of course, you can type up as much of a storm as you want, but there's not going to be a paragraph minimum so long as your post serves to move things forward.

If you've get any ideas brewing, feel free to mention them here! I'd love to discuss them with you and get the pot simmering, so to speak. The same goes for any questions you might have about the premise. They'll be a great chance for me to flesh things out for you, and the like.

Well now that you mention it, I have been craving a BNHA roleplay..... also hi! it's very nice to meet you!

Righty. This is a decent turnout so far, so I'll see about getting some thread up later today. I'll put together a discord once things are cobbled together too.

Bandit!!
SeriousFlakyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Can I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back