• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD. IT'S OLD.)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Bumped my other thread too much so I'm making another one uwu

Hi, I'm Emaan! I'm a student and an egg in a hijab who lives in Central Time. I'm dead inside! :)

-I do not care about your style of roleplay, or how much you write (ahem!), but please make it understandable so we can keep the story going! I go from one line to 2 paragraphs depending on the story. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
-Unlike some, I do not care how old you are. I just want to see if we're compatible!
-I love OOC chatter and you may even get to see the cutest doggo EVER.
-This isn't my computer (school), so if you want any of my info just pm me, or add my Discord: OnePunchKnockout#0739. School can get in the way, but if I'm not busy I'm quick to reply.
-PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR LIMITS AND TRIGGERS! I will tell you mine!

BNHA: Caught up on anime AND manga.
Danganronpa: Have seen v1, v2, and v3.
(I plan to add hunter x hunter, one piece, and demon slayer soon!)

Now onto plots! Bold indicates a craving, bold and italic indicates a strong craving, bold, italic, and underlined means I really wanna roleplay it!

(no actual spoilers in there, its for cleanliness)

-Fun show plot!
-Canon x Canon (ships: Tokoyami x Tsuyu, Ojiro x Hagakure, Deku x Urarka, Eraserhead x Present Mic, Bakugo x Kirishima, Todoroki x Momo, Sero x Denki, Momo x Jiro, Jiro x Denki, Jiro x Koda, Toga x Twice)
-Oc x Canon (will double, pair my oc with anyone!)

-Oc x Oc
-Fanchildren (can include ships!)
-Future AU (can include ships!)

-Slice of life
-AUs

-Fanganronpa (Killing game with our OCs!)
-Slice of life
-OC x Canon (will double! Play Angie if possible for me!)
-Oc X Oc

-Canon x Canon
-Fanchildren!
-Actor AU
-AUs

Regular, non-fandom plots are also a-ok!
Discuss in pms, but I'm craving the fandoms above!

yeet yeet mah dudes lets gooooooo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back