• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA - Shameless Canon X OC - AU Welcomed

onyxaeon

Teal Knight
Greetings all. You may call me Aeon. I'll get what I'm looking for out of the way up front just so you lot don't waste your time reading through all my preferences and the like and get to the bottom and go "aweh man..."

I am specifically and ONLY seeking: Tokoyami x OC. More to the point, I am ONLY looking to play an OC at the moment and this pairing will be M/F. I'm not looking to double right now, sorry.

Still with me? Great, let's talk about the rest of these likes and dislikes. ^^

Oh My God Yes:
  • OOC Chatter (This can be accomplished in Discord. Hit me up at AeonsMusings#8784. We can even talk about transitioning things like plotting and even the main story there if that's your fancy.)
  • Multiple replies a week. I would LOVE someone who responds daily, at least once a day. You can do more? Amazeballs.
  • Drama, Romance, Angst, the works.
  • AUs (Literally the crazier the better. You want off the wall insane? Ask me about combining YuGiOh & BNHA.)
  • RP samples (and yes I can happily give my own to you in return :) )

What I Will NOT Compromise on:
  • 3rd person past tense
  • 18+ (this applies to my partners and the characters themselves)
  • No italics for actions. Let's treat this like an actual piece of literature, m'kay?

Last edited:
I can indeed! It definitely will depend on the canon character you are after though; I am a poor fit for any villain and Endeavor for example. I tend to prefer both stories separate (makes it less chaotic in the individual stories), and I am open to mixing canons from other fandoms (just have to ask if I know it or not) so if you are after someone from say YuGIOh, I can do a canon from that fandom in exchange for one from mine. ^^

I can indeed! It definitely will depend on the canon character you are after though; I am a poor fit for any villain and Endeavor for example. I tend to prefer both stories separate (makes it less chaotic in the individual stories), and I am open to mixing canons from other fandoms (just have to ask if I know it or not) so if you are after someone from say YuGIOh, I can do a canon from that fandom in exchange for one from mine. ^^
ok, that's great! I saw you wanted me to play tokoyami.... funny because my oc has adopted family ties to him. XD. luckily, i'm fine on whoever you wanna play for me. shoot me a pm?

Hello, love the pfp Lugia is one of my favorites. I could possibly do a toyami (havent done them before so worth a shot). If you’re doubling I’d be down, also would you be interested with a bleach x Bnha?

Hello, love the pfp Lugia is one of my favorites. I could possibly do a toyami (havent done them before so worth a shot). If you’re doubling I’d be down, also would you be interested with a bleach x Bnha?

Gotta love the sea guardian. <3 Sadly I know nothing of Bleach! Apart from I should probably watch it as I have been told I may enjoy it...

Gotta love the sea guardian. <3 Sadly I know nothing of Bleach! Apart from I should probably watch it as I have been told I may enjoy it...
True, plus soul silver was my first pokemon game. For what I normally do it doesn’t matter if you know bleach or not, but I understand. I would check it out since the anime is returning next year. Do you have any plot points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back