• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA search 1 x 1

iPhantastic15

Hello all, I am not really familiar with this website and just recently started migrating myself from the gaiaonline community. Due to COVID-19 I am working from home now. But this is great news as it means I have more time to roleplay!

This post isn't going to be pretty and clean but hey, it shouldn't deter you all from reading this right? C:

My name is Pan and I am an avid BNHA fan. I have read the manga, watched the entire series so far, and watched both movies. I am only looking for canon x oc, not canon x canon or oc x oc, so I do apologize.

I am 26 years old nd would prefer if you guys are at least 18+ since it is awkward to talk to someone underage, I'm sorry guys!

As stated above I work from home, so my time is NOT always going to be fee everyday. If you cannot reply everyday, that's fine. I'll do my best to reply every two or three days because I have a lot of work loaded onto me nowadays. My company downsized a bit so I have been given extra work lol.

I have nothing against m// or f// but I prefer to keep it to m x f. I know that may limit myself but that's how I personally feel. I am pansexual myself but eh, again, I like to just keep it m x f.

For posting sizes I honestly do not care. I care about quality over quantity. If you can only post two paragraphs per character at most, it's fine! I don't mind at all! As long as we equally enjoy the roleplay I don't expect you to write novella lengths!

As for roleplay mediums, I don't mind the PM systems here at all but please do be patient me as I am still trying to adjust to this new website.

Anyways, let's get onto the thing you guys are more interested in!

We must double, as I am not a fan of just playing one pairing. C:

Who I am looking for: Bakugou Katsuki. PLZ. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Ones in bold are who I am open to play as:

Fatgum x OC
Hawks x OC
Dabi x OC
Shinso x OC
Kirishima x OC
Midoriya x OC
Todoroki x OC
Chisaki x OC

I am also craving AU so here is my word bank, maybe we can come up with something along with it:
ones in bold are what I crave

modern fantasy | feudal era | supernatural creatures | gods/goddesses | a/b/o dynamics | Pirates | royal kingdoms | tropes | Apocalypse | Post-Apocalypse | Weird Utopias | demons/witches | fantasy au | single parent | one night stands | angst | romance | angel/devil |

Here's my discord if you need to get in contact with me other than PMs. discord: PhantasticPanda#2682

Last edited:
I've never tried writing Bakugo for someone but I'm willing to give my best in exchange for a Kirishima x My OC and a/b/o dynamics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back