• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bnha Rp with oc! MxM please! (Doubling very welcome)

Soapyface2

Hey. I’m looking for a Mha MxM rp with an oc! If anyone wants to, come pm me! I’ll tell you all about my oc in a bit.

Ready?

Oki. Here we go!

Name: Akira Shigaraki
Sexuality: Bisexual
Quirk: All For One
Personality: He’s a cheerful boy, a goof, which is unusual, considering the rest of his family and it’s really hard to get him upset. But once you do, it‘s going to be a hell of a time to get him to be cheerful again, cuz once you get him upset, he’s broken. One way to do this is by saying that he can never be a hero because of his quirk and great grandfather. (His quirk is the hint to who his great grandfather is)
Crush: Whichever canon character you are playing
Apperance:
D295B721-AB5A-4673-A961-944C8E96C671.jpeg
(His mother is a fallen angel)
Outfit when he’s not in UA:
FDB56041-F1AF-453D-A2A3-E4A61CD22F36.jpeg
Hero outfit:
96ED2D5B-5FF7-4C09-804C-594A89440015.jpeg
(also, his family is basically the Addams family, with the edition of All for one as his great grandfather.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back