• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amindlessvoid

Good day, morning, or night to you all, I've been looking around this site for some time but I haven't quite found what I was looking for so I'm breaking down and adding a post of my own. You may call me mind void or just void and I'm looking for people to do Boku no hero academia fans to rp with. I have some plots and some stuff I'm looking for so please read before you look at anything else.

ABOUT ME
I'm 23 and Female
I prefer to play female or genderbent male characters but I might be willing to try males
I don't go to school but I do work so I'll try to be on at least once a day for a while
My favorite characters to play are Mei, Izuku, Denki, Sero, Uraraka, Mina, Tsuyu, Itsuka, Monoma, and Kirishima
I like M/F for the most part but if I play and male I'd be more comfortable with M/M I can also do doubling
I'm semi literate and do about 2-4 paragraphs on a good day
I'm cool with playing canon or oc characters but unless we are doubling I don't do oc/canon

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I mainly want someone who plays males but again I can double if you want to do female
be 18 or older please
give me at least one response a day unless you can't

communicate please, if something comes up let me know so I'm not left hanging
Give me a good paragraph at least go to off of
Be okay with things getting a bit graphic or some cursing

Have you come this far? Awesome here are the plots!
(Ps if you come up with anything else plot wise for Bnha I'm all ears)

PLOTS!
Arranged marriage: whether it be because of mafia problems, kingdom conflicts, or needed quirks in children, two people through some forces or people are told they are getting married.

Alien coming to earth: Many believe that life can’t be sustained on any other planet but there are a few that could with time or human involvement, well turns out they were wrong because an alien from the moon has come to earth and met with a human.

Words from a soul mate: On the very second of a person's eighteenth birthday the first word their soulmate ever says to them will appear like a tattoo on their wrist.

Students to heros:The first years of ua have long since graduated and are now heros going about their business as such and seeing the next generation get ready to join the hero class of ua.

A different path: One thing is all it takes to send someone down a different path of fate and in this case it sent a future hero down the path of being a villain instead.

Unexpected surprise:Things are both good and bad for a character, they are a popular hero doing well and living a good life but they found out that a bun was in the oven right after a break up.

Fantasy quest:In the fantasy world a terrible threat has befallen the land and a hero is needed to save it and its people but a hero needs help to face such a threat.

Red string of fate: A little pull of the finger, or the feeling of something running along for an arm, this is the red string of fate that can only be seen at the age of eighteen. This thread can shorten or lengthen and will never break because it will always lead someone to their soulmate.

Adult to child:A villain with an unseen quirk has come to the surface and upon being touched by the villain the person with in contact will become a child for an unspecified amount of time.

Love through worlds: Love works in mysterious ways and can even happen to people who aren’t in the same time or world, two people from modern and fantasy worlds meet through the oddest of circumstances.

A night of horrors: All hallows eve has come once again and ghost and ghouls alike are running rampant through the streets and one just so happens to get caught by a human with a bit too much knowledge on the holiday.

Memory loss: Gone just like that without any warning and without knowing why, the memories of a hero are gone and there’s no way of telling who or what did it.

Cops and robbers: A new villain is out there but they don’t hurt anyone or cause destruction, what they do is steal and a hero is working for the police to help catch this thief.

Not what it seems: There are stories of shapeshifters or changelings and although there isn’t any proof they exist they are out there and they are hiding themselves as anything and everything.

Master and dragon: a dragon destined to be sold on the black market is saved by someone and by dragon law the dragon will then become the servant of that person till the day they die.

High seas: pirates are all around the ocean and can be very deadly if caught up in their games, to be caught by a pirate is either a death sentence or a life or torture and misery if you play the wrong hand.

Yandere love: People will always love each other but some love others far to much and it can lead to bad things and wrong actions, the next thing you know you’re tying someone to a chair.

New to the area: an oc or an existing character moves to the area and is put into the hero course because they were in it at their other school and passed the required tests of ua.

Only seen by the few: Ghosts are everywhere the trick is being able to see them and some of the lucky humans on earth have this ability, but is it a blessing or a curse?

New villain arises: Things have been peaceful for some time thanks to the work of heros of all kinds but a new threat has shown itself and they haven’t been easy dealing with them.

I would perhaps like to try, except I'm way under 18. I can do pretty much any character, I guess.

Good day, morning, or night to you all, I've been looking around this site for some time but I haven't quite found what I was looking for so I'm breaking down and adding a post of my own. You may call me mind void or just void and I'm looking for people to do Boku no hero academia fans to rp with. I have some plots and some stuff I'm looking for so please read before you look at anything else.

ABOUT ME
I'm 23 and Female
I prefer to play female or genderbent male characters but I might be willing to try males
I don't go to school but I do work so I'll try to be on at least once a day for a while
My favorite characters to play are Mei, Izuku, Denki, Sero, Uraraka, Mina, Tsuyu, Itsuka, Monoma, and Kirishima
I like M/F for the most part but if I play and male I'd be more comfortable with M/M I can also do doubling
I'm semi literate and do about 2-4 paragraphs on a good day
I'm cool with playing canon or oc characters but unless we are doubling I don't do oc/canon

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I mainly want someone who plays males but again I can double if you want to do female
be 18 or older please
give me at least one response a day unless you can't

communicate please, if something comes up let me know so I'm not left hanging
Give me a good paragraph at least go to off of
Be okay with things getting a bit graphic or some cursing

Have you come this far? Awesome here are the plots!
(Ps if you come up with anything else plot wise for Bnha I'm all ears)

PLOTS!
Arranged marriage: whether it be because of mafia problems, kingdom conflicts, or needed quirks in children, two people through some forces or people are told they are getting married.

Alien coming to earth: Many believe that life can’t be sustained on any other planet but there are a few that could with time or human involvement, well turns out they were wrong because an alien from the moon has come to earth and met with a human.

Words from a soul mate: On the very second of a person's eighteenth birthday the first word their soulmate ever says to them will appear like a tattoo on their wrist.

Students to heros:The first years of ua have long since graduated and are now heros going about their business as such and seeing the next generation get ready to join the hero class of ua.

A different path: One thing is all it takes to send someone down a different path of fate and in this case it sent a future hero down the path of being a villain instead.

Unexpected surprise:Things are both good and bad for a character, they are a popular hero doing well and living a good life but they found out that a bun was in the oven right after a break up.

Fantasy quest:In the fantasy world a terrible threat has befallen the land and a hero is needed to save it and its people but a hero needs help to face such a threat.

Red string of fate: A little pull of the finger, or the feeling of something running along for an arm, this is the red string of fate that can only be seen at the age of eighteen. This thread can shorten or lengthen and will never break because it will always lead someone to their soulmate.

Adult to child:A villain with an unseen quirk has come to the surface and upon being touched by the villain the person with in contact will become a child for an unspecified amount of time.

Love through worlds: Love works in mysterious ways and can even happen to people who aren’t in the same time or world, two people from modern and fantasy worlds meet through the oddest of circumstances.

A night of horrors: All hallows eve has come once again and ghost and ghouls alike are running rampant through the streets and one just so happens to get caught by a human with a bit too much knowledge on the holiday.

Memory loss: Gone just like that without any warning and without knowing why, the memories of a hero are gone and there’s no way of telling who or what did it.

Cops and robbers: A new villain is out there but they don’t hurt anyone or cause destruction, what they do is steal and a hero is working for the police to help catch this thief.

Not what it seems: There are stories of shapeshifters or changelings and although there isn’t any proof they exist they are out there and they are hiding themselves as anything and everything.

Master and dragon: a dragon destined to be sold on the black market is saved by someone and by dragon law the dragon will then become the servant of that person till the day they die.

High seas: pirates are all around the ocean and can be very deadly if caught up in their games, to be caught by a pirate is either a death sentence or a life or torture and misery if you play the wrong hand.

Yandere love: People will always love each other but some love others far to much and it can lead to bad things and wrong actions, the next thing you know you’re tying someone to a chair.

New to the area: an oc or an existing character moves to the area and is put into the hero course because they were in it at their other school and passed the required tests of ua.

Only seen by the few: Ghosts are everywhere the trick is being able to see them and some of the lucky humans on earth have this ability, but is it a blessing or a curse?

New villain arises: Things have been peaceful for some time thanks to the work of heros of all kinds but a new threat has shown itself and they haven’t been easy dealing with them.
Hey can I please roleplay with you please can it be students to heros thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back